Author Topic: Champions League Semi-Finals: April 26th-27th  (Read 113240 times)

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Champions League Semi-Finals: April 26th-27th
« Reply #3920 on: April 29, 2011, 08:28:36 am »
Hmm thats interesting, where is that from?

FIFA Laws of the game, under the Fouls and Misconduct section. The segment posted is 'careless, reckless, using excessive force'. For the foul Pepe committed, I think the 'Serious Foul play' section is relevant:

A player is guilty of serious  foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality against  an opponent when  challenging for the ball when  it is in play.

A tackle that endangers the safety of an opponent must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind  using one or both  legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

Advantage  should not be applied in situations  involving serious foul play unless there  is a clear subsequent opportunity to score a goal. The referee  shall send off the player guilty of serious foul play when the ball is next out of play.

A player who is guilty of serious foul play should be sent off and play is restarted with a direct free kick from the position where the offence occurred (see Law 13 – Position of Free Kick) or a penalty kick (if the offence occurred inside the offender’s penalty area).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ref is entitled to send off Pepe if he felt the tackle endangered an opponent (the second sentence), and the way Pepe went in, if Alves had followed through as usual, there would've been serious damage.

As mentioned though, sometimes you can get away with a yellow (although I was never, ever that lucky, not even once), but Alves' histrionics might have played a part.

Anyway, in terms of the rules, the ref was entitled to send him off.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3921 on: April 29, 2011, 08:34:15 am »
So the question is can rafael stop messi?:)

Offline tea_tree

• oily and antiseptic.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #3922 on: April 29, 2011, 08:39:33 am »
FIFA Laws of the game, under the Fouls and Misconduct section. The segment posted is 'careless, reckless, using excessive force'. For the foul Pepe committed, I think the 'Serious Foul play' section is relevant:

A player is guilty of serious  foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality against  an opponent when  challenging for the ball when  it is in play.

A tackle that endangers the safety of an opponent must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind  using one or both  legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

Advantage  should not be applied in situations  involving serious foul play unless there  is a clear subsequent opportunity to score a goal. The referee  shall send off the player guilty of serious foul play when the ball is next out of play.

A player who is guilty of serious foul play should be sent off and play is restarted with a direct free kick from the position where the offence occurred (see Law 13 – Position of Free Kick) or a penalty kick (if the offence occurred inside the offender’s penalty area).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ref is entitled to send off Pepe if he felt the tackle endangered an opponent (the second sentence), and the way Pepe went in, if Alves had followed through as usual, there would've been serious damage.

As mentioned though, sometimes you can get away with a yellow (although I was never, ever that lucky, not even once), but Alves' histrionics might have played a part.

Anyway, in terms of the rules, the ref was entitled to send him off.

Thanks for that, it confirms what I thought & I think I saw something along those lines. But I didn't see the bit that Butter Keks quoted from so I was wondering where it came from
"At Liverpool I have never pulled back, I also went to war together with my fans"

Rafa Benitez

Offline MassDriver

• Custom Tit... Shithouse lover... Politically correct and metrosexual cave dweller.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta la victoria siempre
« Reply #3923 on: April 29, 2011, 08:45:19 am »
'Barcelona are always crying' - Real Madrid striker Emmanuel Adebayor slams rivals after Champions League defeat

Real Madrid striker Emmanuel Adebayor has accused Barcelona players of play acting and "crying like a baby" after the Catalan club’s 2-0 Champions League win at the Bernabeu.

Pepe was shown a red card in a fiery encounter between the two Spanish giants, but Adebayor felt that the decision was harsh.

"For me in a few days I have played three games against Barcelona, and each time we have to play with 10 [men]. That's something I cannot believe and today maybe Pepe committed a foul but I don't think it was a red card and it was difficult for the team,” he told ITV after the game.

"But our belief is still high and we just have to believe that we can do it there [at Camp Nou]."

The on-loan Manchester City striker felt the Barcelona players were prone to play acting and the Catalan club had to cut that out of their game.

"Football is a game of men," said the 27-year-old. "Whenever you play against Barcelona, whenever you touch them, they are on the floor crying like a baby. Whenever you make contact in a 50-50 they are on the floor, crying, putting their hand over their face, and their manager, their fans, they are always crying.

"Barcelona are a fantastic club, don't get me wrong, but they have to stop a little bit of that."

The Togo striker was asked whether he felt that Pep Guardiola’s side lacked respect for the game, Adebayor again insisted that the Barcelona players over-reacted to challenges.

"Tonight I think yes," he responded. "We are here to play football but whenever we go 50-50 they are always on the floor crying."

Adebayor also insisted that the team is fully behind manager Jose Mourinho and that they are confident of overturning the result in the second leg.

"We cannot change Jose. It has worked for his teams up until now so I don't see why we should change now. As soon as we lost, everyone will criticise but we love him as a manager and we just have to believe we can do it in the second leg. We will see what happens."

LINK

He is a c*nt but he's got a point. They ARE whinging twats. The way their players swarm the ref even after the most innocuous of fouls is abominable.A bit like the Utd c*nts in that regard.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:48:16 am by MassDriver »
You will never walk alone , Shanklyboy. RIP.

I am the Eye in the Sky, looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind. Looking at you, I can read your mind

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3924 on: April 29, 2011, 09:06:54 am »
Why are all these diving c*nts (Adebayor, Roonaaayyyyy, Owen) lining up to denounce members of their brethren? Shouldn't diving bastards stick together? Honour among thieves boys.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #3925 on: April 29, 2011, 09:14:37 am »
'Barcelona are always crying' - Real Madrid striker Emmanuel Adebayor slams rivals after Champions League defeat

Real Madrid striker Emmanuel Adebayor has accused Barcelona players of play acting and "crying like a baby" after the Catalan club’s 2-0 Champions League win at the Bernabeu.

Pepe was shown a red card in a fiery encounter between the two Spanish giants, but Adebayor felt that the decision was harsh.

"For me in a few days I have played three games against Barcelona, and each time we have to play with 10 [men]. That's something I cannot believe and today maybe Pepe committed a foul but I don't think it was a red card and it was difficult for the team,” he told ITV after the game.

"But our belief is still high and we just have to believe that we can do it there [at Camp Nou]."

The on-loan Manchester City striker felt the Barcelona players were prone to play acting and the Catalan club had to cut that out of their game.

"Football is a game of men," said the 27-year-old. "Whenever you play against Barcelona, whenever you touch them, they are on the floor crying like a baby. Whenever you make contact in a 50-50 they are on the floor, crying, putting their hand over their face, and their manager, their fans, they are always crying.

"Barcelona are a fantastic club, don't get me wrong, but they have to stop a little bit of that."

The Togo striker was asked whether he felt that Pep Guardiola’s side lacked respect for the game, Adebayor again insisted that the Barcelona players over-reacted to challenges.

"Tonight I think yes," he responded. "We are here to play football but whenever we go 50-50 they are always on the floor crying."

Adebayor also insisted that the team is fully behind manager Jose Mourinho and that they are confident of overturning the result in the second leg.

"We cannot change Jose. It has worked for his teams up until now so I don't see why we should change now. As soon as we lost, everyone will criticise but we love him as a manager and we just have to believe we can do it in the second leg. We will see what happens."

LINK

He is a c*nt but he's got a point. They ARE whinging twats. The way their players swarm the ref even after the most innocuous of fouls is abominable.A bit like the Utd c*nts in that regard.

Plassy Ronaldo was unavailable for comment.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3926 on: April 29, 2011, 09:24:37 am »
I thought the same until I read about how Franco's dislike of Barcelona FC is a myth and that he never saw Madrid as his favorites/Barcelona FC nothing.

I found this:

Interesting, I'm always interested in stuff like that, although its not so much the Franco thing that I'm relating to. Its the culture of the city and its people.

I've not been to Madrid granted, but my three visits to Barcelona have been an absolute joy (apart from running the La Ramblas gauntlet at six in the morning).

I'd be interested to know where the figure that Barcelona pay the highest wages in World Sport come from. I have a feeling there is some cowboy stats being used there as the numbers in the NFL are earth shattering and they have a HUGE roster of players within each franchise.

They cheated, and play acted and continue to do so, but its a bit much coming from a team managed by Maureen and that employs the greased up one don't you think?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #3927 on: April 29, 2011, 09:28:51 am »
Why are all these diving c*nts (Adebayor, Roonaaayyyyy, Owen) lining up to denounce members of their brethren? Shouldn't diving bastards stick together? Honour among thieves boys.

I think the saying is 'No honour amoungst thieves'. Which certainly rings true in this case.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3928 on: April 29, 2011, 09:31:15 am »
I think the saying is 'No honour amoungst thieves'. Which certainly rings true in this case.

Ah yes, checked it, thanks.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3929 on: April 29, 2011, 09:39:48 am »
Guardiola completely outclassed Mourinho both in the build up and during the match.

Just finished a blog post about this, would very much appreciate it if you took a look - http://lankyguyblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/guardiola-wins-battle-over-mourinho.html

This is a good read, mate, particularly the point about Barca's fullbacks.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3930 on: April 29, 2011, 09:46:58 am »
This is a good read, mate, particularly the point about Barca's fullbacks.
Thanks, it was very interesting to see Barcelona play a lot more cautiously to the way we've seen them play before. I was wondering how they would deal with Mourinho's tactic of sitting deep and soaking up the pressure. And all they did was just not add as much pressure! Very interesting to see and quite clever as well especially considering the fact that a 0-0 would have been a better result for them than Madrid.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3931 on: April 29, 2011, 09:54:58 am »
Ah yes, checked it, thanks.

Actually, I think I was right in the first place after checking up on it a bit more:

http://www.oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com/dictionary/honour_1

Scroll down to 'idiom'. Also apparently the oxford dictionary of phrase and fable lists the same as well. (got that from an nz article explaining the origin of the saying.)

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3932 on: April 29, 2011, 09:56:24 am »
no the question aint wether the mancs can stop messi, its wether he gets injured before the game, pessimistics me middle name.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #3933 on: April 29, 2011, 10:15:31 am »
Interesting, I'm always interested in stuff like that, although its not so much the Franco thing that I'm relating to. Its the culture of the city and its people.

I've not been to Madrid granted, but my three visits to Barcelona have been an absolute joy (apart from running the La Ramblas gauntlet at six in the morning).

I'd be interested to know where the figure that Barcelona pay the highest wages in World Sport come from. I have a feeling there is some cowboy stats being used there as the numbers in the NFL are earth shattering and they have a HUGE roster of players within each franchise.

They cheated, and play acted and continue to do so, but its a bit much coming from a team managed by Maureen and that employs the greased up one don't you think?

Yeah but Barca do still stink and I'm not saying that cause Mourinho said it either.

Offline Twiggthemanc

• Thinks that Evra's by far a better left back than Evra. Definitely.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3934 on: April 29, 2011, 10:38:50 am »
I never manage to understand the love in RAWK has with Barcelona.

Every time I watch them play I see them try to get players sent off in the most theatrical of ways. Nearly without fail they won't play a game without crowding the referee multiple times, asking for players to be sent off. They get so many free kicks, penalties and yellow/red cards against their opponents with theatrics and refereeing pressure that it's absolutely disgusting.

They put every other club to shame as far as this goes.

Right now Daniel Alves is probably the most despicable player in world football as far as cheating goes. Those of you who have not noticed what a ridiculously theatrical player he is before now are absolutely blind. Out of a team filled with players who grab their faces when no one touched them and who throw themselves to the ground grabbing their legs when there was no or minimal contact, Daniel Alves is the worst of the worst.

Yet simply because they are Barcelona? Because they send pretty little passes? Because they consistently win and as such are a decent choice for glory hunting and fussy feelings? ... all of this tends to be ignored on RAWK?

I just can not like a team like Barcelona. I can not think of a single powerhouse in European football that tries to fool and pressure the referees as Barcelona. Not a single one that comes even close. The level at which they do this is just so far beyond believe that I can not understand why you overlook it to such a degree.

The only way not to see what a cheating club they are is if you willingly turn a blind eye to it. Yet so many of you choose to. What is even worse, some of you religiously defend their right to cheat. Coming up with cringe worthy reasons as to why they and they alone should be allowed to.

Is them winning so many games doing so much for you guys that you are willing overlook all of this? The only club I give a shit about is Liverpool. I'm happy when Liverpool wins and don't feel a fucking thing when some other club starts doing well. I'm honestly starting to think that some of you just can't fucking wait for us to get back on track again, so you just pick a random club with great players and an awesome record and start being ridiculously biased as far as this new, adopted club of your's goes.

But that's just a fucking hypothesis. I honestly have no idea why you choose to overlook their level of cheating.

The worst of all of the above is the fact that some of you honestly can not even see Daniel Alves as a cheat, even though what he did vs. Real Madrid this week was not even close to his worst. I truly do not understand how some of you can watch dozens of Barcelona matches and not figure Daniel Alves out. But if you can't see Daniel Alves as a cheat, then of course you can not see the rest of the team for what they are, for Daniel Alves is truly the worst of the worst.

The angry nature of my post probably does little to help getting my point through, but this is just something that makes me angry.

Sums up how I feel in a way I couldn't express.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3935 on: April 29, 2011, 10:46:37 am »
Yeah but Barca do still stink and I'm not saying that cause Mourinho said it either.

Glass Houses, stones, people,  throw,in, shouldn't.

Re-arrange these words to form a well known saying

Where was Maureen when Robben went down like Reina had slit his throat or literally every time someone breathed on Drogba.

Karma is a fucking bitch.

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3936 on: April 29, 2011, 10:52:42 am »
Sums up how I feel in a way I couldn't express.

Dont watch Barca much do you?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kaz1983

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3937 on: April 29, 2011, 10:53:50 am »
Ohh and as for Barca's fullbacks, I reckon that if they play don't play a high at the back and Alves isn't overlapping every time Barca have the ball - Messi needs to start on the right and stay out wide till space opens up in the middle for him to cut into... I reckon with him in the center they look to play through teams even if they are playing deep and narrow but with plenty of space in the wider areas and where stretching the back four to pull the apart would work a treat (just look at how Porto pull Villareal's back 4 apart in 2nd half as an example).... just look at Messi 1st goal against Madrid and how it came about, from a well worked cross from the bye line on the right.

Offline kaz1983

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3938 on: April 29, 2011, 10:58:10 am »
Glass Houses, stones, people,  throw,in, shouldn't.

Re-arrange these words to form a well known saying

Where was Maureen when Robben went down like Reina had slit his throat or literally every time someone breathed on Drogba.

Karma is a fucking bitch.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3939 on: April 29, 2011, 11:57:08 am »
All point to a horrible final.  Even when the semi line-ups I was thinking, like him, like him, despise him on both sides.  Messi just about seals it for Barca but there's plenty to dislike about them.

Fergy will have a field day beforehand asking for a strong ref and will get all the decisions....

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3940 on: April 29, 2011, 12:00:41 pm »
People forgive Barca for the play acting and cheating because they play the best football anyone's seen for over a decade.

People who focus on the gamesmanship and not the football obviously have an agenda.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3941 on: April 29, 2011, 01:16:16 pm »
Nice to see Adebayor conveniently forgetting to mention that his yellow was extremely lenient.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3942 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:01 pm »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3943 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:27 pm »
*I am a stupid fucking prick who couldn't give fuck that breaching a superinjunction could cost the site a lot of money*
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline kevin toshack

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3944 on: April 29, 2011, 11:00:12 pm »
Plassy Ronaldo was unavailable for comment.

and Stevie G

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3945 on: April 29, 2011, 11:41:45 pm »
and Stevie G

What the fuck are you on about?

My post was highlighting the irony and hypocrisy of a Real Madrid player accusing Barca's players of acting like fucking big tarts when they have one of the biggest culprits in world football in their own side.

Why the fuck you want to use it to take a petty swipe at one of our players is anybody's guess.

Scratch the above. I've just read your other posts and you're clearly a manc.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 12:29:45 am by jaffod »

Offline gritsvanilla

• Legacy Fan
  • A Light Souffle With Razor Blades
« Reply #3946 on: April 30, 2011, 12:59:43 am »
People forgive Barca for the play acting and cheating because they play the best football anyone's seen for over a decade.

People who focus on the gamesmanship and not the football obviously have an agenda.

Why would i have an agenda against Barca, i had a Barca shirt growing up and up till a few years back had nothing but admiration for them but i've seen the stunts they pull in tight big games one too many times and whilst they play some beautiful football their gamesmanship does them no favours at all, people are genuinely starting to get sick and tired of it.

Ajax, Liverpool, Milan have all managed to be the best teams on the planet for a sustained period and none of those sides cheated or play acted or surrounded referee's in the way the current Barca side do, just imagine how loved and admired they would be if they cut out all the shite.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3947 on: April 30, 2011, 09:10:05 am »
What the fuck are you on about?

My post was highlighting the irony and hypocrisy of a Real Madrid player accusing Barca's players of acting like fucking big tarts when they have one of the biggest culprits in world football in their own side.

Why the fuck you want to use it to take a petty swipe at one of our players is anybody's guess.

Scratch the above. I've just read your other posts and you're clearly a manc.

Good spot - the twats gone.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3948 on: April 30, 2011, 09:15:58 am »
One thing is for sure - if Manchester United make it to the final (That's more of a when...) then I won't bother watching it.

Never saw a single second from their game against Chelsea or Barcelona. Just not interested and they annoy me, so why bother. I'll stick money on them to see if my usual bad luck in betting does them in. Worked in the FA Cup game.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Bon

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3949 on: April 30, 2011, 10:58:49 am »
Hi all, came across this link and just wanted to throw it in here. It might have been posted in here before. It appears that the video used as proof of Pepe’s innocence was made by a tv station from Madrid. They have conveniently cut out a few frames from the original footage (The picture in the black box is the tempered material). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8U6D1dMq7o&feature=player_embedded#at=31

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3950 on: April 30, 2011, 11:14:11 am »
Hi all, came across this link and just wanted to throw it in here. It might have been posted in here before. It appears that the video used as proof of Pepe’s innocence was made by a tv station from Madrid. They have conveniently cut out a few frames from the original footage (The picture in the black box is the tempered material). 

Yeah it's been posted before. Still shocking to see.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #3951 on: April 30, 2011, 11:19:37 am »

that is shocking haha

Offline bakstabba

• Lord, what fools these mortals be!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3952 on: April 30, 2011, 11:39:27 am »

Sorry I'm a bit confused and curious on what that threat is focused on. Is it to do with torrents or something? Just asking.
Socrates did have a habit of polarising opinion, as does Lucas. Lucas is also good at hemming opponents in and locking them into difficult situations.

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3953 on: April 30, 2011, 12:16:55 pm »
The Barca/Man U wankfest has started on Sly Sports.

Merson with some laughable quotes.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3954 on: April 30, 2011, 12:19:20 pm »
Merson "Hernandez will rip Barcelona apart"
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3955 on: April 30, 2011, 12:21:40 pm »
Merson "Hernandez will rip Barcelona apart"

I think he also said that "Pique hasn't played in this league."

That's because Evans was deemed to be a better player.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3956 on: April 30, 2011, 12:49:10 pm »
The Barca/Man U wankfest has started on Sly Sports.

Merson with some laughable quotes.

Did he really try to justify the PL as being a better league than La Liga because nobody tried to foul Messi when he scored the second goal the other night? That's how it appeared to me. That in the PL someone would have scythed him down.
 Merson logic: Cynical fouling = better league.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3957 on: April 30, 2011, 12:51:40 pm »
Doesn't take a genius to know of course, but I've said time and time again that Merson is the worst ' pundit ' out there, ever. Same way Uniteds defence wouldn't be scared of Suarvez? I fucking detest the man.

Offline Thiago

• Legacy Fan
  • Knows more than you
« Reply #3958 on: April 30, 2011, 12:57:57 pm »
99% of British pundits are complete and utter morons. "Ronaldo is better than Messi because he can head the ball" "Rooney is better than Messi" etc etc etc

Offline TheDpoLenz without the please like

• Loves to cream himself - but never on the face... cainarbatonmai
  • Legacy Fan
  • sound,,,,,,
« Reply #3959 on: April 30, 2011, 12:59:53 pm »
merson doesnt have a brain..how the fook can sky hire such trash

oh wait
it suits there shitty agenda

bollaks