Author Topic: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion  (Read 266873 times)

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
Re: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion
« Reply #1200 on: June 19, 2011, 09:33:42 pm »
The three games have been worrying as he really has been appalling, lacking in most of the basic midfield skills with no real outstanding attribute

We just have to trust our scouts judgement

Why is it worrying when they havent been in a red shirt though? Appaling is a tad extreme as well IMO.

Offline BluMunkey

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1201 on: June 19, 2011, 09:34:35 pm »
I'd be concerned about what I've seen from Henderson and Carroll if we'd paid a COMBINED £20m.

But I'm not Kenny Dalglish. So we'll have to wait and see.

Offline JasbinderX

• Rashid? Is that you Rashid? Doesn't understand football
  • Kopite
« Reply #1202 on: June 19, 2011, 09:35:35 pm »
The three games have been worrying as he really has been appalling, lacking in most of the basic midfield skills with no real outstanding attribute

Agreed. In all aspects, if we had paid a fee similar to Lucas, then everyone would be willing to let it flow, but the fee makes you scrutanize what sort of players you have bought. It's not often Liverpool spend 20 million on a player.

We've been ripped of badly. And you know we have when Steve Bruce isn't complaining and happy with matters.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1203 on: June 19, 2011, 09:35:48 pm »

He's playing:

- With players far inferior to Liverpool Football Club's.
- Under a manager far inferior to Liverpool Football Club's.
- In a position far inferior to that he'll play for Liverpool Football Club.

Messi is crap for Argentina behind the striker. He's boss for Barcelona.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: June 19, 2011, 09:36:41 pm »
nrrrrrngh.

Not seeing 'it'.

Offline Suarez325

• Kopite
  • Road End Whopper
« Reply #1205 on: June 19, 2011, 09:36:44 pm »
When he plays for us I will form an opinion.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1206 on: June 19, 2011, 09:37:21 pm »
Nah.

Mate come on.

Henderson is not a patch on Modric and you know it.

Also he isn't a 20m player. This signing is a massive gamble.

However lets see how he does in the red shirt and hopefully he will be prove me wrong.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #1207 on: June 19, 2011, 09:38:16 pm »
Come home lad and shows us what you can really do.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1208 on: June 19, 2011, 09:38:19 pm »
England played him wrong imo.

He needs to freedom to be the playmaker in midfield, Pearce set him out to be the ball winning holding player, he simple can't do it.

He's more of a Meireles type player than a Lucas one IMO, give him a bit more freedom than he got with England and he'll be a cracking player.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1209 on: June 19, 2011, 09:38:53 pm »
When he plays for us I will form an opinion.

Good way to think but my concern is paying the high price. Hope he can live up to it.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1210 on: June 19, 2011, 09:39:08 pm »
Ah, the quims have surfaced again. Lovely stuff.

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1211 on: June 19, 2011, 09:39:56 pm »
Bells

If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #1212 on: June 19, 2011, 09:40:42 pm »

He needs to freedom to be the playmaker in midfield, Pearce set him out to be the ball winning holding player, he simple can't do it.

He's more of a Meireles type player than a Lucas one IMO, give him a bit more freedom than he got with England and he'll be a cracking player.

Exactly mate , Dalglish will have a position in mind far more attacking than Pearce , i know which manager i would trust to get the most out of him.Playing for Liverpool is going to be completely different i dont understand why people are so worried at this stage.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1213 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:05 pm »
What would be really nice, is if people waited until he had put on a red shirt before slating him.

What would also be nice, is if people stopped mentioning the transfer fee as all it does it to add pressure to the lad.

What would be nicest of all, is if some people talking shite in here had a think.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1214 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:19 pm »
Mate come on.

Henderson is not a patch on Modric and you know it.

Also he isn't a 20m player. This signing is a massive gamble.

However lets see how he does in the red shirt and hopefully he will be prove me wrong.

No, you're right, he isn't a £20million player. He's a £16million player. How is it a gamble, exactly?

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1215 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:24 pm »

He is young and learning his trade, it is way to early to be worrying. I think England as a whole were poor and managed badly by Pearce. Forget the figure paid and take Henderson for what he is and give him time.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1216 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:38 pm »
Good way to think but my concern is paying the high price. Hope he can live up to it.

Why is it your concern?

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1217 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:39 pm »
Now that everyone seems to think he's shite, when he is playing out of position in a far inferior team and under a far inferior manager, maybe there will be less pressure on him when the new season starts. Who cares if he cost 16m, 20m or 120m. None of us forked out a single cent, so let us just wait and watch before we judge.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1218 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:04 pm »
Sell him. Sterling's been average for the U17's so far too. Sell him.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1219 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:15 pm »
for me if he isnt injured playing for ingerland than that is success enough, seen a few bits that i like but what he does only counts if he is wearing our shirts!
these meaningless games also gives ammunition for stupid assessments like below!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:45:58 pm by geoffstrong »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1220 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:32 pm »
No, you're right, he isn't a £20million player. He's a £16million player. How is it a gamble, exactly?

Because he's always right, didn't you know that L6!? ::)

Henderson will prove his worth when Kenny gives him that extra bit of freedom to play to his strengths, unlike Pearce who played to his weaknesses.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1221 on: June 19, 2011, 09:46:27 pm »
Looks like we have a new scape goat for the twats.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1222 on: June 19, 2011, 09:47:35 pm »
Agreed. In all aspects, if we had paid a fee similar to Lucas, then everyone would be willing to let it flow, but the fee makes you scrutanize what sort of players you have bought. It's not often Liverpool spend 20 million on a player.

We've been ripped of badly. And you know we have when Steve Bruce isn't complaining and happy with matters.

You need to read more. Either your reasoning skills are rubbish or you admittedly read really crap stuff.

The only bit of this post that actually has a resemblence of reality is that It's not often Liverpool spend 20 million on a player... which by  where you're posting means Henderson

We didn't
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline JasbinderX

• Kopite
« Reply #1223 on: June 19, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »

Because he's been awfull at tackling, and getting a hold of the ball, or controlling the midfield, it must automatically mean he's more of an offensive player right? I can't recall him scoring many goals for Sunderland last season, shots on goal, or any attacking flair.

Even if Pearce's tactics aside, you'd expect to see some basic midfield skills. He just doesn't seem to have any outstanding attribute for a 20 million pound player.

You can see why the Mancs paid 16 million for Jones, he has some raw attributes, raw defensive skills you can play on. I remember people barked when Villa payed 12 million for Ashley Young, but you could see he had raw pace, some skill, and could become a player. With Carrol you can see he has the height, phsyicality, a great shot on him.  You look for some attritbutes in young players. Don't see anything particularly exciting about Henderson.

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1224 on: June 19, 2011, 09:48:01 pm »
Yeah and I agree with him to be honest.

Henderson isn't a 15-20m player and currently not fit enough to lace Modic boots.
You are a massive bellend.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1225 on: June 19, 2011, 09:48:17 pm »
bit like a trip down the matchday threads same useless pricks talking shit, god help the lad if one pass goes astray pre season suppose you rather Kenny said fuck it lets not chance it and give poulsen another go!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1226 on: June 19, 2011, 09:48:23 pm »
Looks like we have a new scape goat for the twats.

Nope. Jasbinder's always been a scape goat for them. He makes them look less stupid in their eyes  ;D
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1227 on: June 19, 2011, 09:49:48 pm »
Because he's been awfull at tackling, and getting a hold of the ball, or controlling the midfield, it must automatically mean he's more of an offensive player right? I can't recall him scoring many goals for Sunderland last season, shots on goal, or any attacking flair.

Even if Pearce's tactics aside, you'd expect to see some basic midfield skills. He just doesn't seem to have any outstanding attribute for a 20 million pound player.

You can see why the Mancs paid 16 million for Jones, he has some raw attributes, raw defensive skills you can play on. I remember people barked when Villa payed 12 million for Ashley Young, but you could see he had raw pace, some skill, and could become a player. With Carrol you can see he has the height, phsyicality, a great shot on him.  You look for some attritbutes in young players. Don't see anything particularly exciting about Henderson.

Where did I say he was a goalscorer? I said he was a playmaker, totally different types of players.

Henderson is NOT a holding player, he needs the freedom to create chances and bring others into the game, not sit there and mop up the second balls.

Stop posting your shite, it's getting old now.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1228 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:15 pm »
Jasbinder is a biff and possesses a bad name.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #1229 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:29 pm »
Why is it your concern?
....but, but people are worried that we are being ripped off!!

Transfer fees mean fuck all. This lad hasn't even played for us yet and there are fucking idiots on here who think they know better than our manager and who are slating the boy.....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline JasbinderX

• Kopite
« Reply #1230 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:40 pm »
Why is it your concern?

Because we don't have an infinate budget. And we are then trying to save 2-3 million on proven players, which we could miss out, because a large chunk was wasted on a bizarre transfer.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1231 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:53 pm »

And you live in Newcastle and he is a Sunderland lad do you have a tint of black and white stripes in you geordie boy, since the minute he signed you have been posting shit about him why is that ?

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1232 on: June 19, 2011, 09:51:29 pm »
Because we don't have an infinate budget. And we are then trying to save 2-3 million on proven players, which we could miss out, because a large chunk was wasted on a bizarre transfer.

1. You don't know our budget,
2. You don't know how Kenny will let him play,
3. You're opinions are shite and as most will agree, wrong.

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1233 on: June 19, 2011, 09:51:36 pm »
How do you know this is a fact?

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1234 on: June 19, 2011, 09:51:43 pm »

Bears repeating. I'm not sure why the £20m number is still floating around so much.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #1235 on: June 19, 2011, 09:51:46 pm »
Jasbinder is a biff and possesses a bad name.
Easily your best post of the day and you have posted some crackers today...;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1236 on: June 19, 2011, 09:53:22 pm »

1 you dont know how big the budget is
2 I trust KK and DC before a care in the community project on signings!
3 you post shit regulary
4 see 3

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #1237 on: June 19, 2011, 09:53:29 pm »
Jasbinder just doesn't understand football.

He is one of the Lucas hate crowd too. Clearly has no idea that a player doesn't have to do millions of step overs to be good.

He should be ignored..
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #1238 on: June 19, 2011, 09:53:50 pm »
He's playing:

- With players far inferior to Liverpool Football Club's.
- Under a manager far inferior to Liverpool Football Club's.
- In a position far inferior to that he'll play for Liverpool Football Club.

Messi is crap for Argentina behind the striker. He's boss for Barcelona.

Thank fuck for some sense in what appears to be a wilderness of complete piss and bollocks.  There are some complete arseholes on here again tonight.

I'll judge him in the red shirt, not how he plays for England.

Jordan's been purchased on potential and future development.  Not the here and now.  He may take a few seasons to mature and show his full potential.

It seems that a majority of folk on here have no patience or sense whatsoever.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1239 on: June 19, 2011, 09:54:12 pm »
....but, but people are worried that we are being ripped off!!

Transfer fees mean fuck all. This lad hasn't even played for us yet and there are fucking idiots on here who think they know better than our manager and who are slating the boy.....

Most of them who go on and on about paying over the odds would gladly bankrupt us some exotic foreign superstar

There's a long list of our great players who have never excelled for England. I'll start to worry when he doesn't perform in a red shirt.
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.