Author Topic: The Joe Columbo?  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
The Joe Columbo?
« on: July 8, 2008, 09:30:00 am »
Was listening to CityTalk, someone stood in for Brian Reade on Saturday morning, and Dave Kirby was on talking about his book of games through perspective of a fans eyes, and he was talking about when he went away to games etc etc...TransAlpino rubouts etc ... and very good he was too, Anyway during the course of the chat he mentioned the fans doing the "Joe Columbo" song and dance (like the detective)...whilst queuing waiting to go into grounds...a good laugh apparantly...I can't remember this song...does anybody else.... :wave
« Last Edit: July 8, 2008, 09:44:19 am by Greyfox »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Joe Columbo?
« Reply #1 on: July 8, 2008, 10:12:57 am »
The only detective I knew outside the grounds then lad, was Silver Head. And if you spotted that c*nt you got on one sharpish
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline glenfix

• Main Stander
Re: The Joe Columbo?
« Reply #2 on: July 8, 2008, 02:22:59 pm »
It was to the tune of hokey Cokey..

U put your left arm in, your left arm out
You slap your own forehead and you point your cigar out
You do the the Joe Columbo and you turn around
Thats what it's all about

Oh the Joe Columbo
etc