Author Topic: Liverpool FC ban the *** from Anfield and Melwood.  (Read 46716 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Re: Liverpool FC ban the *** from Anfield and Melwood.
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2017, 11:21:29 pm »
I hope this rolls and rolls. I've asked the FB group for a link to the eBay stickers, as long as it's not against the rules I will post the link when I get it - I post a lot of stickers around Cheshire and Merseyside.

This is the FB group behind the campaign if anyone doesn't know already:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576357575995356/

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »
You're either (somehow) ignorant of the long and documented history of people dehumanizing blacks by comparing them to monkeys/chimps/etc as a racial slur, or you don't think it's big deal to be a casual racist

To say it's racial sensitivity hysteria is some major white supremacist bullshit.
Well said.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:37 pm »
I hope this rolls and rolls. I've asked the FB group for a link to the eBay stickers, as long as it's not against the rules I will post the link when I get it - I post a lot of stickers around Cheshire and Merseyside.

This is the FB group behind the campaign if anyone doesn't know already:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576357575995356/
That and it's like are fine mate. It's only online articles that quote or relate to the scum that's forbidden.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2017, 11:47:51 pm »
You're either (somehow) ignorant of the long and documented history of people dehumanizing blacks by comparing them to monkeys/chimps/etc as a racial slur, or you don't think it's big deal to be a casual racist

To say it's racial sensitivity hysteria is some major white supremacist bullshit.

Really? You're just gonna throw that out there? Wind it in lad, calling people that.

You think Haemoglobin is a white supremacist? Really?

I actually agree with your overall point, but I don't agree with you being totally out of order. Totally uncalled for.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Re: Mackenzie suspended by the S~n
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2017, 11:59:39 pm »
Hold on - That shitty rag fucking published his article. Are they saying that it didn't go through an Editor before it was published? Bullshit. They gave his 'article' the green light, published it,  saw the outcry and then suspended him.

You sound surprised

Watching their own back like shiteheads like that do

McKenzie needs to be strapped to Aaron Banks an dropped down a deep well
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:03:41 am by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2017, 12:20:24 am »
He's indicative of a type of person who is becoming more previlant in society. Offensive, crass, bigoted and ashamed of nothing. I fucking hate him, and if I told him he's be ecstatic.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2017, 12:20:35 am »
Just heard about this - what a c*nt.

Editor needs sacking too. I bet Murdoch knew all about this as well. Despicable bunch of lowlife scum the lot of them.

Hope Everton ban the rag now too.
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2017, 12:32:31 am »
To be fair, nobody is calling Bale subhuman for his chimp-like face, whilst linking black people to gorillas and other non-human primates is something racists have done for a very long time (it was even done towards the Irish in the 19th century).

I love how yous think you're giving me an education here.

Once you know the person in question has black lineage, it's 100% racist due to historical precedent, right? And if you don't know, or if indeed they don't actually have any recent black ancestry, it therefore isn't 100% racist, because race was not even a consideration in the comparison being made, yes? So the 100% racist part does not depend solely on the race of the subject, but on the offending party's knowledge of said subject's race (when it isn't obvious), and consequently the intent and the context. Voila.

I said racial sensitivity hysteria is tiresome, and you're only proving my point by telling me I'm a white supremacist who thinks it's okay to be a casual racist. I don't recall saying anywhere in my post that it's 'okay' to compare a black person to an ape.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2017, 12:33:17 am »
Fucking c*nt, rot in hell you bastard

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2017, 12:41:09 am »

Once you know the person in question has black lineage, it's 100% racist due to historical precedent, right? And if you don't know, or if indeed they don't actually have any recent black ancestry, it therefore isn't 100% racist, because race was not even a consideration in the comparison being made, yes? So the 100% racist part does not depend solely on the race of the subject, but on the offending party's knowledge of said subject's race (when it isn't obvious), and consequently the intent and the context. Voila.

I said racial sensitivity hysteria is tiresome, and you're only proving my point by telling me I'm a white supremacist who thinks it's okay to be a casual racist. I don't recall saying anywhere in my post that it's 'okay' to compare a black person to an ape.

McKenzie ran that newspaper when this article was published.

He knew exactly what he was saying then, and he knew it yesterday.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2017, 12:42:20 am »
He's indicative of a type of person who is becoming more previlant in society. Offensive, crass, bigoted and ashamed of nothing.
I disagree completely mate, put politics aside, there are few in society or even with an editorial influence as pernicious as that rat. There is nothing prevailing or modern day about him and the scum. They are inclusive and exclusive. Puppets and muppets ridiculously continue to buy the rag but I expect few will understand or agree with what it's about.

http://www.theguideliverpool.com/total-eclipse-sn-campaign-will-clear-liverpool-shelves/

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2017, 12:49:07 am »
McKenzie ran that newspaper when this article was published.

I'm not defending MacKenzie, Claus. I wouldn't put flagrant racism past him.

The point being contested was that any such comparison must always be 100% racist, when that is not completely true. His method in this case was sly, if indeed it was intended as a knowing racial slur, because it is housed within an article implying that people from Liverpool are thick to the point of being subhuman. The essence of my post was that it shouldn't require a 'racist' angle attached to it to land him in the shit, and that's actually quite an offensive matter in itself.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2017, 12:53:34 am »
I'm not defending MacKenzie, Claus. I wouldn't put flagrant racism past him.

The point being contested was that any such comparison must always be 100% racist, when that is not completely true. His method in this case was sly, if indeed it was intended as a knowing racial slur, because it is housed within an article implying that people from Liverpool are thick to the point of being subhuman. The essence of my post was that it shouldn't require a 'racist' angle attached to it to land him in the shit, and that's actually quite an offensive matter in itself.

For sure, I just think in this case we can assume the worst.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2017, 01:03:05 am »

Just to clarify, I am not saying you're a racist/white supremacist, nor am I accusing you of being a racist/white supremacist. As for MacKenzie, I think he knew full well that Barkley is mixed-race.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2017, 01:13:25 am »
You do wonder if this is his last stand. Reading bits and pieces online there seems to be a feeling that the witch doctor herself Rebekah Brooks wants to scrap his column. It's not the place to speculate and I wont derail this thread into a rumour mill, but Mackenzie isn't stupid and he would have known all too well the outrage his comments would have caused. Not because of those whinging Scousers again as he'd probably like to think, but because what he said is outright reprehensible regardless of his history with our club and our wonderful city. I get the sense that he might want to go out in a blaze of glory, one last shot across the bow.

Ignorance can indeed be no excuse. A quick look on Wikipedia would tell you about Barkley's family heritage. If he was too ignorant or too dumb to even bother to read about a person who he was so publicly trying to humiliate then it makes Mackenzie the person who doesn't have any lights on at home, not Ross Barkley. I said this earlier but I'll say it again: it probably irks him that a young lad from Liverpool is on a substantial wage through nothing but hard work and talent. Take the red or blue side out of this or any critique about Barkely's ability. He's made it, he's a professional footballer in the Premier League, he's on life-changing money, he's living the dream millions don't even get close to. Mackenzie is a 70 year old, largely irrelevant piece of shit who is seemingly going through a divorce and who has tonnes of stains against his name. Jealously probably comes into this, and of course a personal vendetta with the city of Liverpool.

The tide has turned in relation to the Hillsborough disaster and perceptions about the city of Liverpool are changing and have been for years now. Mackenzie is stuck in a bygone age whereby prejudice, ignorance and bigotry lead the way yet he cannot allow himself to be part of it. Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe they are leading. Kelvin is one such person.

Now we are into the small hours of the 15th of April my thoughts will be with those lost on that fateful day and I will clear my mind of Mackenzie and his repulsive comments. He'll hopefully be dealt with appropriately, yet let us think of our brothers and sisters we lost that day and think of their family and close ones.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2017, 01:15:15 am »
Just to clarify, I am not saying you're a racist/white supremacist, nor am I accusing you of being a racist/white supremacist. As for MacKenzie, I think he knew full well that Barkley is mixed-race.
It's cool mate, I just know full well about the ingrained popular negative perceptions various ethnic minorities have historically had to battle against in our societies (i.e. UK, the Americas), and I don't think it's reason enough for us all to abandon that crucial enlightened sense of nuance and context, of tackling each individual case on its own merits rather than having these broad-strokes, hard & fast rules. Suarez ran into a shitstorm that totally battered his reputation as a man for a time (and in some quarters, forever), without actually having been found to personally hold racist views. He's a bit of a nutter, sure enough, but not racist. I would give even my most detested sworn enemy a fair trial.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2017, 01:23:05 am »
You do wonder if this is his last stand. Reading bits and pieces online there seems to be a feeling that the witch doctor herself Rebekah Brooks wants to scrap his column. It's not the place to speculate and I wont derail this thread into a rumour mill, but Mackenzie isn't stupid and he would have known all too well the outrage his comments would have caused. Not because of those whinging Scousers again as he'd probably like to think, but because what he said is outright reprehensible regardless of his history with our club and our wonderful city. I get the sense that he might want to go out in a blaze of glory, one last shot across the bow.
Suicide by Kop?

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2017, 01:34:18 am »
Fuck me if there's one utter twat I'd love to bump into it's this bastard.
Same here, I'm only surprised no one has got to him yet in 28 years.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2017, 02:18:53 am »

MacKenzie says he did not know his family background and added that it was "beyond parody" to describe his article as "racist".

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2017, 02:20:48 am »
It's intentional... they did it on purpose to hurt the feeling of people from Liverpool. The timing, everything, was planned ahead. They were only looking for an excuse, found it, and there it was... how can any football fans subscribe to this newspaper is beyond me.
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2017, 04:46:19 am »
So the 100% racist part does not depend solely on the race of the subject, but on the offending party's knowledge of said subject's race (when it isn't obvious), and consequently the intent and the context. Voila.
Absolutely right.
Just that I can't believe in the entire chain of publication, which would include the writer, editor, proofreader, fact-checker etc. - no one knew of Barkley's lineage and see the obvious racist flavor.
And even if everyone genuinely missed that, the article is vile and distasteful on other levels too. Deliberate attempt to rile people up.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2017, 05:23:11 am »
The brilliant Nooruddean Choudry sums him up perfectly;

"If the Hillsborough anniversary and timing of the article seem like a coincidence, then you simply don't know MacKenzie. He is a depraved shithouse who is always acutely aware of what he is doing and the offence and hurt he is causing. He takes great pride in causing maximum offence, and then claiming faux innocence like the amoral coward he is."

And

"Such words and images would be far more shocking if they were the work of anyone else but MacKenzie, in any other publication but the S*n. They fit perfectly into Kelvin's murky corridor of uncertainty. He plants the seed of poison with expert precision, and waits for his vile inferences to seep in and the intended offence to blossom. Then he follows it up with dismissive incredulity when faced with the criticism that his sentiments deserve and that he never admits to. Because he's a shitbag."

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/comment-kelvin-mackenzie-proves-once-again-that-he-is-a-shitbag-and-the-sun-are-pure-scum-121705

Nooruddean is such a great writer, and sums it up better than I ever could through blind rage.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2017, 06:33:54 am »

Everton Shareholders Association:

"The Everton Football Club Shareholders’ Association noted with interest the recent decision of Liverpool Football Club to deny journalists of The S*n newspaper access to their premises, players, and management staff due to its notorious coverage of the Hillsborough Disaster."

"Everton Football Club and Evertonians in general, have for the last 28 years stood firm in support of our friends and family from across the park. The Association’s support remains steadfast and we completely support the decision that Liverpool Football Club have made; after all it is the right thing to do."

"We also call on Everton Football Club to continue to stand side by side with Liverpool Football Club, as they have done so since the tragedy, and apply the same sanctions by withdrawing all privileges to journalists from The S*n."

"With the anniversary of that terrible day occurring this weekend the Association will be laying a wreath on Saturday at the Hillsborough Monument Memorial in the city centre and we urge all Evertonians to continue to support our friends and family from across the park."

---

"Everton Fc show some class and some balls ban the s*n"

— Neville Southall (@NevilleSouthall)

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2017, 07:09:16 am »
Nooruddean is such a great writer, and sums it up better than I ever could through blind rage.
And it's also great that someone fairly prominent in current newsmedia without a Liverpool connection (that I know of?) would help spotlight it and fan our righteous flames for us. The article is unambiguously hurtful and hateful in its surface content, subtext and timing regardless of any racial element, and for it to come from that individual and be published in that rag of all rags, well that just takes the biscuit. Every self-respecting journalist worth their salt should be on top of this today, and it entirely warrants the downfall not just of MacKenzie, but of that paper.

It's coup de grâce time, and may only require a little bit more of a push for this to be an irrevocable step too far for them. The apologies are predictably hollow and self-serving, and the outrage justified. They shouldn't be able to worm their way out of this one so easily, even if they throw MacKenzie under the bus (please).

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2017, 07:23:50 am »
It's intentional... they did it on purpose to hurt the feeling of people from Liverpool. The timing, everything, was planned ahead. They were only looking for an excuse, found it, and there it was... how can any football fans subscribe to this newspaper is beyond me.

Not just football fans, but anyone with a mind of their own, that fucking rag makes me want to vomit.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2017, 08:35:34 am »

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2017, 10:06:30 am »
mackenzie is scum of the earth and he along with his cohorts at the rag knew exactly what they were doing when publishing shit like that on the eve of the 28th anniversary. :no :no

I'm also pretty certain he would have known EXACTLY what he was doing.  And why.  Personally, I'd love to see him visit Liverpool although I don't think it will ever happen because he's a craven coward of the very worst sort. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2017, 10:20:43 am »
And it's also great that someone fairly prominent in current newsmedia without a Liverpool connection (that I know of?) would help spotlight it and fan our righteous flames for us. The article is unambiguously hurtful and hateful in its surface content, subtext and timing regardless of any racial element, and for it to come from that individual and be published in that rag of all rags, well that just takes the biscuit. Every self-respecting journalist worth their salt should be on top of this today, and it entirely warrants the downfall not just of MacKenzie, but of that paper.

It's coup de grâce time, and may only require a little bit more of a push for this to be an irrevocable step too far for them. The apologies are predictably hollow and self-serving, and the outrage justified. They shouldn't be able to worm their way out of this one so easily, even if they throw MacKenzie under the bus (please).
pretty sure he's a United fan

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2017, 11:12:53 am »
It is 'beyond parody' to claim that a national newspaper second-rate arse-wipe paper that consistently skirts with and often jumps over the line of legality does not have an army of lawyers poring over every edition alongside a so-called editorial team. Their entire modus operandi means they would be sued out of existence if they didn't have some sort of risk assessment.

That means this article must have been checked and Barkley's heritage flagged to a decision maker. They flagrantly chose to run the vile piece, trusting that IPSO would be cowardly enough to accept the protestations of ignorance.

That shitstain of humanity KM and the filthy rag that enables him are guilty of racism, clear and simple. It's about time he went to jail.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2017, 11:35:38 am »
You think that rag has sunk as low as possible, but no, they find a way to get even worse. Piece of shit full of c*nts then and still a piece of shit full of c*nts.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2017, 11:53:49 am »
It's cool mate, I just know full well about the ingrained popular negative perceptions various ethnic minorities have historically had to battle against in our societies (i.e. UK, the Americas), and I don't think it's reason enough for us all to abandon that crucial enlightened sense of nuance and context, of tackling each individual case on its own merits rather than having these broad-strokes, hard & fast rules. Suarez ran into a shitstorm that totally battered his reputation as a man for a time (and in some quarters, forever), without actually having been found to personally hold racist views. He's a bit of a nutter, sure enough, but not racist. I would give even my most detested sworn enemy a fair trial.

Whilst I agree with you that it's possible to compare people to monkeys/apes for non-racist reasons (Bale and Peter Reid being good examples), if you're going to do it then you'd better be damned sure it can't be interpreted as racism. He's either a racist or a grossly incompetent 'journalist', either of which is a sackable offence. As we know, Mackenzie just applies his prejudices to any given news story with no research. He doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to anyone so whilst it's not 'fair' to automatically assume he's an outright racist it's beautifully ironic that he's now on the receiving end of other people's prejudice about him. Those who live by the sword etc...
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2017, 12:10:33 pm »
Everton have banned the S*n.

Yesterday Everton Football Club informed The Sun newspaper it was banned from Goodison Park, the USM Finch Farm training ground and all areas of the Club's operation.

Whilst we will not dignify any journalist with a response to appalling and indefensible allegations, the newspaper has to know that any attack on this City, either against a much respected community or individual, is not acceptable
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:12:27 pm by 4pool »
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2017, 12:11:34 pm »
Not apparently, they have.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2017, 12:15:27 pm »
Yup... It's on the Echo site.
Excellent news. Pity it took this to make them do it though.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2017, 12:21:39 pm »

I would never visit the S*n website, but I wonder if that rag ever reported the earlier story that Barklay could choose to play for either England or Nigeria? If they had, it would make McKenzie's claim of not knowing even less believable.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2017, 12:24:19 pm »
Well done to our rivals across the park & all those who demo'd to make it happen.  :wellin
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline readybreck

• road
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2017, 12:27:49 pm »
Well done blues

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2017, 12:35:31 pm »
Finally, but better late than never! Good on ya Everton.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2017, 12:38:24 pm »
Whilst I agree with you that it's possible to compare people to monkeys/apes for non-racist reasons (Bale and Peter Reid being good examples), if you're going to do it then you'd better be damned sure it can't be interpreted as racism. He's either a racist or a grossly incompetent 'journalist', either of which is a sackable offence. As we know, Mackenzie just applies his prejudices to any given news story with no research. He doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to anyone so whilst it's not 'fair' to automatically assume he's an outright racist it's beautifully ironic that he's now on the receiving end of other people's prejudice about him. Those who live by the sword etc...
Oh, absolutely. And believe me, I want him more than sacked!  ;D

I want him dragged through the courts, and for his audaciously obnoxious piece (of shit) to set off the chain reaction that brings that lingering fucking stench of a rag down for good.

Good on you Toffees, yous made the suits do the right thing for once.

Offline dh07kop

• Kopite
  • Alright Chicken George laa
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2017, 12:43:56 pm »
Finally, but better late than never! Good on ya Everton.
You could say the same about our club only banning it a couple of months ago.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."