Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1396934 times)

Offline pjshaun

• Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)
« Reply #12160 on: October 15, 2015, 08:35:58 am »
Waiting for Klopp's first ever Liverpool pre-match press conference

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:49:18 am by pjshaun »

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12161 on: October 15, 2015, 12:59:32 pm »
Klopp Chases Dejan Lovren Into Nearby Forest

-

Manager Jurgen Klopp has wasted no time stamping his authority at his new club. Fifteen minutes into his first training session, the charismatic German reportedly chased under-fire defender Dejan Lovren out of the Melwood facility and into a nearby forest.

“Jurgen rolled a simple ball to Dejan,” said vice-captain James Milner. “Dejan’s tried to control it, but the ball’s bobbled off his shin and then he’s volleyed it into his own face.” According to Milner, Klopp went “absolutely ballistic”, charging at Lovren with a branch torn from a nearby tree.

Shocked residents were witness to a 3 hour chase through the streets close to Melwood. Lovren occasionally banged on front doors and begged locals for help, but Klopp reportedly threatened to attack anybody who assisted the hapless Croat.

The chase only concluded when the pair veered into a small forest overlooking Melwood. “It was terrible,” said hillwalker Patricia Murray (60). “The poor lad’s ran straight into the forest. The man chasing him stopped at the edge and roared that he’ll chop his head off if he ever sees him again.”

Milner is circumspect about Klopp’s hardline approach: “Obviously it’s not nice when a teammate gets banished to local woodlands and threatened with decapitation, but the gaffer’s achieved a lot in football. I’m just focusing on my game and looking forward to learning as much as I can from him.”

Lovren’s wife Anita has been spotted making trips into the woods with hampers of food and water. It’s thought that it might be many years before the stringy defender can safely return. Local naturist Tom Smart thinks the winter might be particularly challenging. “He can’t be relying on his wife or kids once the weather turns. If he wants to see the Spring, he’ll have to learn quickly how to catch and eat the forest rats.”

When asked whether Lovren might one day return, Klopp simply replied “I wouldn’t,” before dragging a single finger across his own neck for emphasis. The PFA have yet to comment.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #12162 on: October 15, 2015, 01:04:34 pm »
"They tracked his plane across Europe with the frenzied anticipation of children following Santa's progress across the globe on December 24."

Someone at ESPN was monitoring this thread.

Think Tony posts on here anyway? I wasn't following the thread at the time but maybe one or two of the gifs were his :lmao
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #12163 on: October 15, 2015, 02:11:10 pm »
Thread cost me $200 in mobile data and was worth every penny.

;D

Also, dunno if this has been posted (been away Friday to Tuesday ) but this made me chuckle  :D

The Beastie Boys are here !!  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sh36B_IroZs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sh36B_IroZs</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #12164 on: October 15, 2015, 02:14:05 pm »
Think Tony posts on here anyway? I wasn't following the thread at the time but maybe one or two of the gifs were his :lmao

Doesn't Tony post as "Andy from Allerton" ?

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #12165 on: October 15, 2015, 06:35:23 pm »
We're really creeping towards 308, are we? Drawing blood from stone- kicking a dead horse- lol! :lmao
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12166 on: October 15, 2015, 07:45:09 pm »
We're really creeping towards 308, are we? Drawing blood from stone- kicking a dead horse- lol! :lmao

Don't worry.  We'll soon have a flood of bat-shit crazy Klopp-touchline gifs to grace this thread with.   ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #12167 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:48 am »
As someone in the video thread mentioned someone really needs to make a gif out of his smiling Cheshire Cat moment at around the 11:40 mark of the pre-game presser ;D

Offline kenworthy

• but Deirdre isn't
  • Legacy Fan
  • He hits them from 40 yards...
« Reply #12168 on: October 16, 2015, 06:44:32 pm »
Waiting for liftoff.
★      ★      ★      ★      ★
77     78     81     84     05
               YNWA

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #12169 on: October 16, 2015, 11:15:37 pm »

-

Manager Jurgen Klopp has wasted no time stamping his authority at his new club. Fifteen minutes into his first training session, the charismatic German reportedly chased under-fire defender Dejan Lovren out of the Melwood facility and into a nearby forest.

“Jurgen rolled a simple ball to Dejan,” said vice-captain James Milner. “Dejan’s tried to control it, but the ball’s bobbled off his shin and then he’s volleyed it into his own face.” According to Milner, Klopp went “absolutely ballistic”, charging at Lovren with a branch torn from a nearby tree.

Shocked residents were witness to a 3 hour chase through the streets close to Melwood. Lovren occasionally banged on front doors and begged locals for help, but Klopp reportedly threatened to attack anybody who assisted the hapless Croat.

The chase only concluded when the pair veered into a small forest overlooking Melwood. “It was terrible,” said hillwalker Patricia Murray (60). “The poor lad’s ran straight into the forest. The man chasing him stopped at the edge and roared that he’ll chop his head off if he ever sees him again.”

Milner is circumspect about Klopp’s hardline approach: “Obviously it’s not nice when a teammate gets banished to local woodlands and threatened with decapitation, but the gaffer’s achieved a lot in football. I’m just focusing on my game and looking forward to learning as much as I can from him.”

Lovren’s wife Anita has been spotted making trips into the woods with hampers of food and water. It’s thought that it might be many years before the stringy defender can safely return. Local naturist Tom Smart thinks the winter might be particularly challenging. “He can’t be relying on his wife or kids once the weather turns. If he wants to see the Spring, he’ll have to learn quickly how to catch and eat the forest rats.”

When asked whether Lovren might one day return, Klopp simply replied “I wouldn’t,” before dragging a single finger across his own neck for emphasis. The PFA have yet to comment.

I enjoyed that mate, nice one.   ;D
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12170 on: October 17, 2015, 10:24:59 am »
Didn't United fans proclaim Moysey as 'The Chosen One'?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12171 on: October 17, 2015, 10:54:44 am »
Song for Klopp.

To the Beatles' She Loves You

We love you Jur---gen
We love you Jur--gen
We love you Jur--gen

With a love like that, you know you must be Klopp

Learn it. Sing it.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #12172 on: October 17, 2015, 12:23:40 pm »
FIRST GAME

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12173 on: October 22, 2015, 08:42:20 pm »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #12174 on: October 25, 2015, 02:00:00 pm »
JURGEN KLOPP IS MANAGER OF LIVERPOOL

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #12175 on: October 25, 2015, 02:18:29 pm »

-

“Jurgen rolled a simple ball to Dejan,” said vice-captain James Milner. “Dejan’s tried to control it, but the ball’s bobbled off his shin and then he’s volleyed it into his own face.” According to Milner, Klopp went “absolutely ballistic”, charging at Lovren with a branch torn from a nearby tree.

Shocked residents were witness to a 3 hour chase through the streets close to Melwood. Lovren occasionally banged on front doors and begged locals for help, but Klopp reportedly threatened to attack anybody who assisted the hapless Croat.

The chase only concluded when the pair veered into a small forest overlooking Melwood. “It was terrible,” said hillwalker Patricia Murray (60). “The poor lad’s ran straight into the forest. The man chasing him stopped at the edge and roared that he’ll chop his head off if he ever sees him again.”

Milner is circumspect about Klopp’s hardline approach: “Obviously it’s not nice when a teammate gets banished to local woodlands and threatened with decapitation, but the gaffer’s achieved a lot in football. I’m just focusing on my game and looking forward to learning as much as I can from him.”

Lovren’s wife Anita has been spotted making trips into the woods with hampers of food and water. It’s thought that it might be many years before the stringy defender can safely return. Local naturist Tom Smart thinks the winter might be particularly challenging. “He can’t be relying on his wife or kids once the weather turns. If he wants to see the Spring, he’ll have to learn quickly how to catch and eat the forest rats.”

When asked whether Lovren might one day return, Klopp simply replied “I wouldn’t,” before dragging a single finger across his own neck for emphasis. The PFA have yet to comment.
Are you Donkey in disguise?
Excellent [emoji1]

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12176 on: October 28, 2015, 09:42:52 pm »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12177 on: October 28, 2015, 09:43:58 pm »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12178 on: October 28, 2015, 09:52:14 pm »
WHERE'S THE GIFS ?  ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:02:02 pm by mersey_paradise »

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12179 on: October 28, 2015, 09:54:24 pm »

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12180 on: October 28, 2015, 09:56:03 pm »

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12181 on: October 28, 2015, 10:06:30 pm »
I love this guy so much. That is all.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12182 on: October 28, 2015, 10:07:48 pm »

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #12183 on: October 28, 2015, 10:19:33 pm »

-

;D
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12184 on: October 28, 2015, 10:21:17 pm »
After Rodgers and his arms raised, it's good to do a Jurgen and look like you want to throttle someone after a goal ;D

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12185 on: October 28, 2015, 10:25:24 pm »
GIFS NOT TEXT !!  ;D

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12186 on: October 28, 2015, 10:45:55 pm »
Good night tonight - get on the GIFS !!  ;D

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12188 on: October 28, 2015, 11:03:07 pm »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #12190 on: October 28, 2015, 11:11:21 pm »

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #12191 on: October 28, 2015, 11:15:06 pm »
A clock ..a clock ....a clock a clock a clock

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12192 on: October 28, 2015, 11:23:05 pm »

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12193 on: October 28, 2015, 11:24:46 pm »

Offline ranimi

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12194 on: October 29, 2015, 12:14:49 am »

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #12195 on: October 29, 2015, 12:30:46 am »
^ ha ha somebody shoppy's gotta put in Mouhrino getting punched in the bag.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12196 on: October 29, 2015, 12:43:29 am »
^ ha ha somebody shoppy's gotta put in Mouhrino getting punched in the bag.

Haven't got the skills for that but here's this GIF again  ;D

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12197 on: October 29, 2015, 12:52:42 am »

He seems to be very well-liked by other managers but they must think he's a nutter on the touchline. ;D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #12198 on: October 29, 2015, 01:05:10 am »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12199 on: October 29, 2015, 01:16:43 am »
He seems to be very well-liked by other managers but they must think he's a nutter on the touchline. ;D

he was totally about to do one of his running jump celebrations and then had to calm himself down