Author Topic: Brazilian Translation Needed (Lucas)  (Read 4569 times)

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Brazilian Translation Needed (Lucas)
« on: June 27, 2011, 06:15:40 pm »
http://www.cbf.com.br/noticias/selecao-brasileira/2011/6/27/se-eu-nao-fosse-jogador-(lucas)

Please can someone translate that :)

Seems to be a good bit about Lucas
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brazilian Translation Needed (Lucas)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 06:17:09 pm »
I speak Brazilian, give me a sec.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline USC19Babel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 06:18:48 pm »

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 06:22:28 pm »
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 06:27:58 pm »
Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow!

Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline Dash Snow

• the ing through a horse in open one sleigh
  • Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 06:30:13 pm »

Offline Refo

• ree! How art thee?!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:14 pm »
Sorry, I only speak uruguayanese.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:33:54 pm by Refo »
I'm liking this Refo-fella. Wanna adopt?

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:25 pm »
Fair point, but you can usually get the gist.  I can understand Google translate English more than I can Portuguese!
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline USC19Babel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:51 pm »

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 06:33:19 pm »
Lucas Leiva is a whole family of the state, but was born in Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul All because 50 years ago his grandfather, Artemio Pezzini, decided to leave his New South Wales in search of work options and land cheaper in the Midwest of the country.

Pezzini The grandfather eventually bought a farm in Bela Vista, a neighboring resort Golden, and all her grandchildren spent their childhood. That's when Lucas woke up in the dream of having a farm - then the farmer would not be a player.

Only football and u n t r o c m u i d n to its v i d a. A s the first four paragraphs a, d and x i o u D o u r to the s to d pa r a n t a t e r a s o rte in Sao Paulo, and a year later was stop at the basic divisions of the Guild. There stood out about moving to Liverpool in England, but not before South American champion, as captain, the Brazilian national team U-20.

Career conveyed and successful, could then run behind Luke's childhood dream: he bought a farm in Bela Vista do the same grandfather Pezzini - Fazenda Figueira. It is there in his favorite corner which Luke and his family spend their vacations, as you just do before traveling with the national team to Argentina.

But the Treasury Figueira is not only a place of recreation. Lucas turned it into a thriving business, run by his brother, William the vet, with management of cattle and cattle elite, Brahman, whose second auction will be held on July 16th, Bele in Vista, during Expobel .

William is the brother who takes care of the daily toil of the farm.

- I can only have the farm as a business because I have my brother and a confidence man who is in charge of its administration.

Taking care of business he is now the goal of Luke when he hangs up his boots. Even at age 24, and with a long and promising career in football ahead of him, Luke was already worried about the future when you leave the pitch. Will specialize in Business Administration.

- I believe in working in the area of ​​management, and can be in football, which is opening up a broader labor market.

Lucas knows that football is one-way mission to be managed corporately, similar to what already happens in European clubs and has also in some Brazilian clubs.

- Football is becoming more professional, this is a reality to which the Brazilian clubs will also have to adapt. Since I am the way, I was raised in football, it may be that, yes, my path in the future.

Offline Dash Snow

• the ing through a horse in open one sleigh
  • Main Stander
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 06:34:04 pm »
BTW, that pic is probably the best i've seen in my life

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 06:41:05 pm »
Here's a Brazilian - English translation.

Although, Dave not being the sharpest tool in the box, there was certainly something 'lost' in translation.

All Victoria said was, "You need to shave, ya fanny".

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:44:17 pm by Big Red Richie »

Offline xico_da_bezana

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 09:31:08 pm »
I'm not going to translate word by word. Summary:

Lucas was born in Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul Region, though is family comes from another region of Brazil.

All Lucas grandfather grandson's worked in his farm. Lucas dreamed of having a farm when he was young. If he was not a football player, he would work in a farm.

However, football came early for Lucas. At 14 he moved to São Paulo, one year later he was at Grémio. He was South American U20 champion and squad captain before moving to Liverpool.

Now that his career is on track, he decided to revive is childhood dream: he bought a farm. This is his favourite place to spend holidays with his family. He was there before joining his National Team in Argentina.

However, that's not a place for pure leasure. It's a business managed by Lucas' brother with elite animals.

Lucas: "I only have the farm because I trust my brother to manage it".

Lucas will study Business Administration after finishing his footbal career. He wants to become a businesman. Lucas knows football is becoming a business like every other business. He states that brazilian clubs will have to adapt to this.
Liverpool fan since the 8th of March, 2006.

Offline Manila Kop

• TRYING HARD TO FIT IN OOTER
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Greatest Fighter in the World
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 06:43:16 am »
I'd love to have my business managed by elite animals too.
The infallible wank stain
Lolzies. More chance of a wank off the pope than beating United, I'm afraid. It is beyond Benitez, apart from when they were at their lowest ebb, when we knocked them out of the FA Cup. They certainly aren't anywhere near there now.