Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6751965 times)

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #39120 on: April 26, 2017, 05:32:39 pm »
Sad bastards!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 05:35:11 pm by Klippity Klopp »

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39121 on: April 26, 2017, 05:41:40 pm »
Let them have it, it's the best thing that's happened to them since I was a one year old.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39122 on: April 26, 2017, 06:01:32 pm »
Sad bastards!

They don't care about us tho sums them up they use a day where our greatest player slipped and thy celebrate.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #39123 on: April 26, 2017, 07:28:18 pm »
Well we would bake a cake when Everton slipped up challenging for the title, but you know...

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #39124 on: April 26, 2017, 07:36:25 pm »

No trophies for 22 years..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #39125 on: April 26, 2017, 10:54:59 pm »
Well we would bake a cake when Everton slipped up challenging for the title, but you know...
If we did it'd be hard as a fkin brick by now  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39126 on: April 26, 2017, 11:02:55 pm »
Everton fans are allowed to take the piss out of Gerrard, let's not be unfair here. After all compare their honors:

Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39127 on: April 26, 2017, 11:03:30 pm »
That's weird I can't find a pic of Everton's honors during Steven Gerrard's playing career, google isn't finding it.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39128 on: April 26, 2017, 11:14:58 pm »
That's weird I can't find a pic of Everton's honors during Steven Gerrard's playing career, google isn't finding it.

They applied to google for their "right to be forgotten". 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39129 on: April 27, 2017, 05:42:11 am »
Oh my. That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.  :D

While our red friends cancel another victory parade for the 27th year in succession and celebrate their little extension to the main stand at Anfield and celebrate thugs beating up our players.We Evertonians celebrate a brilliant league title win by Unsy and his u23 squad.We celebrate a season of decent progress under Ronald Koeman.We celebrate the purchasing of the site of new stadium on the Liverpool waterfront and we celebrate now having the necessary funds to help bring our club back to it's rightful place amongst the elite of football.Since the Bramley Moor dock announcement the amount of bile filled reds commenting on Everton articles on the red Echo has gone through the roof.You can tell that they are worried and they have good reason to be worried.Because we are on the way up and they are on the way down.To use the words of Mike Skinner my final words to our red friends is to dry your eyes out m8's.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:43:50 am by Lycan »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39130 on: April 27, 2017, 05:43:34 am »
Small time they are. And small time they forever will be.  :D

I'm gonna break the rules here, may God have mercy on my soul...

Celebrating without winning.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39131 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:05 am »
Oh my. That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.  :D
Come on, that's a decent start if incomplete:
We celebrate a season of decent progress under Ronald Koeman.
No trophies for twenty-two years!
We celebrate a fantastic win in the derby
Ahem
We celebrate the purchasing of the site of new stadium on the Liverpool waterfront...
SFX: Needle scratching on record - Not actually purchased anything yet. Even the official video called it the POTENTIAL site.
... and we celebrate now having the necessary funds...
Jumping the gun again. They can celebrate being so "fucking rich" that they need LCC to guarantee the loan when they find a lender.
... to help bring our club back to it's rightful place amongst the elite of football.
Getting knocked out by Villareal while trying to qualify for the tournament.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39132 on: April 27, 2017, 07:31:05 am »
They've purchased the site for a new stadium? Funny, I thought they'd agreed to rent if for 40 years at a cost of over £150m.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39133 on: April 27, 2017, 07:41:17 am »
And celebrating an under 23 title, fuck me that's desperate

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39134 on: April 27, 2017, 07:59:10 am »
You also shouldn't start a sentence with because, and it's "dry your eyes mate" drying your eyes out would be irritating, painful and could cause long lasting damage. A bit like being an Everton fan
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39135 on: April 27, 2017, 12:08:34 pm »
Every week they seem to plumb new depths. Fucking cakes! I have no clue what day that was on yet they know it precisely, wouldn't be surprised if some of them had tattoos of it.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39136 on: April 27, 2017, 03:43:41 pm »
And celebrating an under 23 title, fuck me that's desperate
Next year they'll celebrate the over 23 (years without winning one) title.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39137 on: April 27, 2017, 04:18:57 pm »
Next year they'll celebrate the over 23 (years without winning one) title.

Holy shit. That just made me realize that their entire U23 team has never seen Everton win a trophy

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #39138 on: April 27, 2017, 06:33:25 pm »
I don't understand how they know so many  worried Reds.
I've got plenty of mates who support Liverpool, and none of us give a toss about Everton.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #39139 on: April 27, 2017, 06:43:53 pm »
I've got plenty of mates who support Liverpool, and none of us give a toss about Everton.

Who?
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #39140 on: April 27, 2017, 07:01:57 pm »

Thank christ for that, I've not been able to sleep for weeks for worry that we were keen to cut a deal as described, panicover.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39141 on: April 27, 2017, 07:07:35 pm »
Even if they move to the docks they will be forever knowns as "Everton on the Liverpool Waterfront." 

A constant reminder of which club is known to the world, and which club is just a district within the city of the club known to the world.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39142 on: April 27, 2017, 07:11:24 pm »
Deli Alli does not know what it is like to see an everton player lift a trophy, his whole lifetime is not touched by Everton success, despite Portsmouth, Wigan, Aston Villa, Leicester, Middlesbro, Spurs, Swansea and even Spurs touching silver. Technically speaking even Coventry have had more success.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39143 on: April 27, 2017, 07:46:31 pm »
Deli Alli does not know what it is like to see an everton player lift a trophy, his whole lifetime is not touched by Everton success, despite Portsmouth, Wigan, Aston Villa, Leicester, Middlesbro, Spurs, Swansea and even Spurs touching silver. Technically speaking even Coventry have had more success.

How so mate?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #39144 on: April 27, 2017, 08:09:33 pm »
Who?
Gonna cover all the bases here  :D
A... Everton supporters always seem to know loads of worried Reds.
B... I'm not telling you the names of my mates  :P  :D
C... The world famous club with the wooden stadium  ;D
D... Mott the Hoople.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39146 on: April 27, 2017, 08:30:21 pm »
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/coventry-city-wembley-open-top-12837941

I love taking the piss out of Everton as much as the next man, but that's pushing it a bit mate. It's a bit like some sad bastard celebrating their U23's winning their league... Oh hang on a minute...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39147 on: April 27, 2017, 09:02:11 pm »

I love taking the piss out of Everton as much as the next man, but that's pushing it a bit mate. It's a bit like some sad bastard celebrating their U23's winning their league... Oh hang on a minute...

I said technically, its the sort you keep up your sleeve when you really want to wind them up,get past coventry and we'll consider your application to the big club league. After all Coventry dined out for years on being a top flight club alone. Then came their brand new stadium................
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39148 on: April 27, 2017, 09:06:28 pm »

It's all wishful thinking on their part. The vast majority of people I know are Reds, and Everton rarely get a mention at all. I've been rather perplexed by Bitters claiming ''They are worried about us'' and Heads are falling off'' etc...  ::)
They just make it up as they go along, really. They so want us to be arsed, but the reality is that we really aren't.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39149 on: April 27, 2017, 09:13:41 pm »
I said technically, its the sort you keep up your sleeve when you really want to wind them up,get past coventry and we'll consider your application to the big club league. After all Coventry dined out for years on being a top flight club alone. Then came their brand new stadium................

Fair point. :D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #39150 on: April 27, 2017, 09:14:41 pm »
It's all wishful thinking on their part. The vast majority of people I know are Reds, and Everton rarely get a mention at all. I've been rather perplexed by Bitters claiming ''They are worried about us'' and Heads are falling off'' etc...  ::)
They just make it up as they go along, really. They so want us to be arsed, but the reality is that we really aren't.
Can't disagree with any of that  :thumbup

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #39151 on: April 27, 2017, 10:13:52 pm »

At least Coventry fans have seen their team win at Wembley since it was rebuilt ;)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39152 on: April 27, 2017, 10:18:18 pm »

Fucking mental how much they're going on about that.

YOUS CAN DO US A FAVOUR IN A COUPLE DAYS TIME
What
IF YOU GET A POINT AGAINST CITY WE WIN THE TITLE
What are you talking about
THE UNDER 23s

HAHA WE WON THE UNDER 23 LEAGUE, WANNA GO THE MINI DERBY?? YOU NEED TO GIVE US A GUARD OF HONOUR.

Guess when you haven't won a trophy in 22 years you need to take anything you can. Don't worry about the fact that U23 results are generally meaningless, and it's about development with most of the best players either with the first team squads or out on loan, but yeah the best youth in the world.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #39153 on: April 27, 2017, 10:33:27 pm »
So their U23 team is better than their first team.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39154 on: April 28, 2017, 12:32:15 am »

What
THE UNDER 23s

HAHA WE WON THE UNDER 23 LEAGUE, WANNA GO THE MINI DERBY?? YOU NEED TO GIVE US A GUARD OF HONOUR.

Guess when you haven't won a trophy in 22 years you need to take anything you can. Don't worry about the fact that U23 results are generally meaningless, and it's about development with most of the best players either with the first team squads or out on loan, but yeah the best youth in the world.

This is it, isn't it. When you are starved of success for the amount of time they have been, you will clutch at any straw.
Remember, these are the same people who tried to claim some knobhead boxer winning a fight was somehow a victory for Everton itself just because he's a Bitter.  ::)  I mean, good on their U23 side and all that, but come on. Stop acting as though you've won your first European Cup for goodness sake. Imagine what this shower would be like if they actually won something meaningful.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #39155 on: April 28, 2017, 12:40:50 am »
The only Red whose head has fallen off is Daniel Sturridge.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39156 on: April 28, 2017, 12:47:15 am »
The only Red whose head has fallen off is Daniel Sturridge.

He's back in training I heard

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #39157 on: April 28, 2017, 01:02:18 am »
He's back in training I heard

Cool. The new medical procedure must be going well.

We are Liverpool!

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39158 on: April 28, 2017, 05:35:10 am »

What
THE UNDER 23s

I bet loads of em turn up for that game.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39159 on: April 28, 2017, 07:56:46 am »
How are our Everton friends today? Any new trophies since the latest one?
This thread really does cheer me up with their delusion until I snap every so often and start shouting at my tab.