Author Topic: Your chance to win £150 and have your room painted in Liverpool Red !  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
RAWK has teamed up with B&Q to give one Red family a unique opportunity.

B&Q have launched a new service called Match Perfect Paint where fans can take their football shirts into B&Q stores and get paint mixed to the exact same colour of the shirt.

Since this service has been launched and following on from the Reds' success in the Champions league, B&Q has seen the demand for Liverpool red paint soar, and as a result they have been in contact with RAWK to see if we can find a fan to win a unique prize.

B&Q want to come to your house and paint their living room red and take photos of you and your family in the red room. You would have to be happy to be photographed and for the pictures to be used in national newspapers.

B&Q would then paint the room back to its original colour or any other colour
that you wish. You can even leave the room a perfect Liverpool Red! If you're chosen B&Q will also give you £150 for allowing the use of your home.

There is a strict timescale on this - the room will need to be painted next Tuesday (17th May) and the photography shoot performed on Wednesday (18th May).

Ideally B&Q are looking for a fan that lives in Liverpool, and as close to Anfield as possible. They would also prefer to get a family with a some young children as this
would make a great photograph.

If you're interested, are available next week and think you fit what B&Q are looking for then contact RAWK on:

rawkcompetitions@gmail.com

with your full contact details (address, daytime telephone number etc)

The competition closes on Monday (16th May) at midday. RAWK will then pass B&Q the contact details of everyone who has taken part and they will contact the winner on Monday afternoon to to arrange painting their lounge in time for the photo shoot and all other details.

Good luck ! 

© RAWK 2005
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 08:28:50 pm by Rushian »
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Woodbury

• Where's my toque eh?
  • Legacy Fan
Think they'll fly to Canada to paint my room?  ;)
Blame Canada!

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
Think they'll fly to Canada to paint my room?  ;)

They'll have to ;)

Offline billy-b

• Gullible
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
is this the end of rawks independent status?

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London

Is this a serious question?

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop

nah - we tart ourselves all the time ... we just keep full control on how the front page looks and what we can or can't be arsed doing.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Tom iGor

• gifted googler
  • Legacy Fan
  • http://www.minor7th.com/
Any guesses to who's going to Turkey via boat......