Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 591965 times)

Offline Titan

• Legacy Fan
Ah should have been 3.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure I've seen a team dominate Barca like this before.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
wow they are really dominating. Did not expect this.

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
  • Where once we watched the King Kenny play
Robben being unselfish  :o

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
Woah, tough night for Messi. He's still capable of pulling a rabbit out of a hat any second now but, if my argentinian commentator has named him 7 times the whole match, that would be a lot..

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
Pretty poor ref to not se the offside on Gomez.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Clear offside, the first goal was a discussable foul from Dante as well... well, you know where Hoeness taxfree money for...

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Weird way of looking at things. Sounds like something I've seen posted on Redcafe.

But if we are talking about being ''owed'' decisions - We must have a fucking lifetime of them to cash in.
Its not how things should work but that's football. You get things going against you and you get things going for you. Its impossible for it all to go smoothly. You just have to hope that it balances itself out and you get wrong decisions going for you to balance out things.

That's what I meant
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure I've seen a team dominate Barca like this before.

Dominating? They still playing on the counter with on clear offside goal and both after set pieces. Milan and PSG looked similar in their home games against them but it´s far from dominating them.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

• Legacy Fan
Its not how things should work but that's football. You get things going against you and you get things going for you. Its impossible for it all to go smoothly. You just have to hope that it balances itself out and you get wrong decisions going for you to balance out things.

That's what I meant

+1

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
A complete mauling this, Bayern are to good honestly can't see Barcelona scoring.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on Barca, twat these water saboteurs

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Not by english standards, but in the Bundesliga it´s a foul 95% of times..
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
The decision to play Messi at his current state reminds me when Brazil played Ronaldo at the 1998 WC final, it hindered the team to be honest.

Yeah, looks well off it.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern look good in all aspects, I didn't rate their CBs but Barce look  impotent as fuck
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
They've taken Messi out of the game completely. Schweinsteiger has been godly this game.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
Dominating? They still playing on the counter with on clear offside goal and both after set pieces. Milan and PSG looked similar in their home games against them but it´s far from dominating them.

It wasn't a clear offside. Benefit of the doubt should always go for the attacker anyway.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
Does Martinez remind anyone of a certain Lucas Leiva with his performance tonight? Shutting out everything.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They're all over them mate.

Milan and PSG did well against them but it wasn't like this imo.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
Does Martinez remind anyone of a certain Lucas Leiva with his performance tonight? Shutting out everything.

Mate he's a better player than Lucas. Absolute monster.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It wasn't a clear offside. Benefit of the doubt should always go for the attacker anyway.

It was a clear offside.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan

That's what I meant

I know what you meant - Was just being a clever twat  8)

Probably blinded by bias but I wish things worked out like that for us.

Anyway Barca finding it very hard to get anything going. Reminds me of how we look at times where simple passes are all over the place.

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
Playing both Ribery and Robben is really paying off. So much pace when they attack that Barca just can't get organised. Really shows why top quality individual defenders are such a precious commodity.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Barca need to get Alexis and Iniesta off, and get Cesc and someone else on.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're all over them mate.

Milan and PSG did well against them but it wasn't like this imo.

They are all over them in defending and counter. Barca still on 60% possession, so how can they dominate them unless there is a dominating with perfect defending and playing on the counter.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Not by english standards, but in the Bundesliga it´s a foul 95% of times..
You didnt get my joke, thats cool.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
That's the thing about Alba, absolutely monster when it comes to get behind defenses but his crossing is usually quite poor.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They are all over them in defending and counter. Barca still on 60% possession, so how can they dominate them unless there is a dominating with perfect defending and playing on the counter.
Of course they can. Possession means nothing by itself. Watch the game. How many chances have Barca created? Bayern could have score a lot more.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Who the fuck are the full backs crossing for?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Barcelona have done nothing with the ball so far. Bayern have them where they want them at the moment.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You didnt get my joke, thats cool.

Na, didn´t get it..

• Legacy Fan
Xavi has been Schweinsteiger's bitch this game.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else think Ribery looks like a space jam monster
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan

Martinez is twice the player Lucas is.

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan

I think you can dominate a game without having the most possession. Tabarez does that expertly with Uruguay (till recently anyway)

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barcelona have done nothing with the ball so far. Bayern have them where they want them at the moment.

Yeah, they play like grown men and show them their physical limitations, but to me they still don´t dominate them as they have to work twice as hard as Barca..

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Sanchez  poor again they really need to add to their attack. 

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Schweinsteiger has been godly this game.

Only man you could say that about and it wouldn't be blasphemous to Fowler.

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
Anyone else think Ribery looks like a space jam monster

More like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame.