Author Topic: Re: Liverpool Women FC (home vs Chelsea - 01/05 - 19:00 ko) (*)  (Read 598071 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Liverpool Ladies FC - League Champions (*)
« Reply #1800 on: October 8, 2014, 07:31:15 pm »
:lmao just saw that!

I hate these people who go the match and spend all game on their phones anyway ;)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1801 on: October 8, 2014, 08:02:19 pm »
Dowie scores and it's 2-1 to LFC!

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1802 on: October 8, 2014, 08:23:30 pm »
2-1 full time :D

Offline Dakota

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1803 on: October 8, 2014, 08:45:09 pm »
Woohooo!

First match in the CL and it's a win!  :scarf

Good to hear Rosler is making a great comeback from ACL too.
Thinking about crowdfunding a Save The Piano Movers! charitable association.

Offline LFCladiesfans

• "Beardy! What's the score? Beardy, Beardy, what's the score?!"
  • Main Stander
    • Liverpool Ladies FC Blog
« Reply #1804 on: October 9, 2014, 12:45:50 am »
Someone has been told off for not calling the opposition by the correct name on twatter haha.

that was me told! haha

Must only use Linkopings if putting FC after it. Got it for the next one...

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #1805 on: October 9, 2014, 02:11:40 am »
Well done ladies!!! Any chance of the highlights?

Tasha Dowie!!!
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1806 on: October 9, 2014, 08:30:19 am »
Well done ladies!!! Any chance of the highlights?
I spotted somebody up in the usual camera box all game armed with a camera. Couldn't tell you who they belonged to but I'd be amazed if we don't at least get highlights from somewhere.

And on a side note - I've added the highlights for the Arsenal game to the round up post further up the page. Getting really tired of it taking 3 days for whoever it is that releases the highlights to actually do it  >:(

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1807 on: October 9, 2014, 08:33:51 am »

Davison and Dowie inspire UWCL win

A late effort from goal poacher Natasha Dowie ensured that Liverpool will travel to Sweden next week with a 2-1 lead from the first leg of their UEFA Women's Champions League tie with Linkopings.

In front of a fantastic home support at the Select Security Stadium in Widnes, Matt Beard's side deservedly claimed the victory and will go into the second leg of their last 32 tie in a confident frame of mind that they can get the job done.

The visitors made a lively start to the contest, dominating possession and threatening in attacking spaces but they failed to put any real pressure on the Liverpool goal.

For all their pressure however, it was the Reds who struck first on the night when Fara Williams' corner was only half-cleared at the feet of Gemma Davison. The No.10 let fly and with the aid of a fortunate deflection she was elated as the ball hit the back of the net.

Just five minutes later Linkopings threatened again. This time a defence-splitting pass from forward Stina Blackstenius found her strike partner Kristine Minde in acres of space. However, as the latter bore down on goal, she was thwarted with a smart save from Reds stopper Libby Stout.

The American had a close shave on 24 minutes when a thunderous free-kick from Pernille Harder arrowed through the Liverpool wall, with Stout fumbling the initial shot before eventually clawing away to safety.

Sadly the Reds were finally undone on 36 minutes when another through ball cut the Liverpool defence in half, which allowed Minde to ghost past centre-backs Gemma Bonner and Nina Pedersen before tucking home to grab a crucial away goal.

Liverpool survived another scare just before the break when Harder played in Jonna Andersson who cut in from the left only to see Stout the obstacle once again in the Liverpool goal.

In the second half Linkopings started on the front foot, and just four minutes in created further havoc when a free-kick from Magdalena Ericsson on the right bounced awkwardly, only for Lucy Bronze to clear to safety.

Apart from that, there was little else to write home about in the opening exchanges with both sides taking it in turns to enjoy spells of possession without rarely threatening their opponents' goal.

One positive to come out of the remaining second period for Matt Beard was the introduction of German winger Nicole Rolser who continued her comeback from an ACL injury by replacing Martha Harris on 65 minutes.

Rolser, who scored after coming on against Arsenal just three days ago, almost repeated the trick here after her effort clipped the bar from just six yards out.

Within moments though, it was the travellers' turn to threaten again when a lovely one-two between Harder and Blackstenius resulted in the latter charging through on goal, only to be denied once again by an inspired Stout.

That save would prove to be a crucial point in the game as the Reds regained the lead with less than 20 minutes remaining. Some neat play from Davision led to Bronze cutting in from the right only to see her effort blocked. The rebound however fell to Bronze, who turned on a sixpence to find Dowie on the left of the box who stooped low to hand advantage back to the home side.

In a frenetic game, Stout was called on once again to deny Blackstenius in their own personal duel, with the No.9 bearing down on goal. Then at the other end substitute Kate Longhurst almost made it 3-1 with her first touch, only to be denied by Kathlynn Fraine. - ladies.liverpoolfc.com

The second leg is in Sweden on Thursday October 16 at 7pm.

Liverpool XI: Libby Stout, Corina Schroder, Nina Frausing Pedersen, Martha Harris (Nicole Rolser 64), Fara Williams, Gemma Bonner, Lucy Bronze, Katie Zelem (Katrin Omarsdottir 60), Amanda Da Costa, Natasha Dowie (Kate Longhurst 77), Gemma Davison.
Subs unused: Danielle Gibbons, Becky Easton, Hannah Dale, Ashley Hodson.
Liverpool enjoy debut as Linköping vow comeback

Matthew Beard and scorers Gemma Davison and Natasha Dowie shared their relief after Liverpool LFC won 2-1 against a Linköpings FC side frustrated by missed chances.

UEFA Women's Champions League debutants Liverpool LFC overcame a tough challenge from Linköpings FC to eke out a 2-1 round of 32 first-leg win – there was relief and delight from Reds manager Matthew Beard and goalscorers Gemmma Davison and Natasha Dowie.

Linköping goalkeeper Kathlynn Fraine, who overcame injury to play, agreed with forward Pernille Harder and coach Martin Sjöogren that they may not have been as clinical as Liverpool, but they have a great chance in Sweden next Thursday. UEFA.com rounds up the reaction.

Matthew Beard, Liverpool manager
I thought it was a great game of football. We knew that Linköping were a tough side to play against, and it was a great game of football. I felt we grew in confidence as the game went on, especially the last 20 to 25 minutes we were the better side. But they were a very well-organised side, they are very dangerous on the counterattack and they have a lot of pace and strength in their team, they are very dangerous on set plays. "I am delighted to be going back to Sweden in front, but it is going to be a tough game out there".

Libby [Stout] is a fantastic goalkeeper. She had an outstanding game on Sunday, against Arsenal, and I said to her before the game tonight to use the confidence from that. She made some good saves and dealt with the aerial threat quite well, which took the pressure off us at times. We are pleased we are in front going into the second leg.

Nicole [Rolser]'s a world-class player. We changed the shape, which I felt suited us a little bit better, we caused them one or two more problems, because we could pin them back in our half and stop them playing. I'm delighted we've got her back [from injury] for these games, and for the end of our domestic season as well.

Natasha Dowie, Liverpool forward
We knew it would be a tough game. They are a really strong side and it is our first time in the Champions League. But we have got plenty of experience within our team. We got off to a good start with a great goal by Gemma, and then it was disappointing to concede as we would have liked to have kept a clean sheet. But I am pleased to have got the winner for the team.

For me it is just exciting to be involved and we worked hard to get that win at the end with a few people pulling up with cramp. It was a tough game but pleased to get the 2-1. But it is only halfway.

They have quality all round their team, players who have played in this competition year in, year out and played for their national teams in World Cups etc. We knew it was on a different level to the WSL 1 league and we had to step up our game. I felt like we did that today. A great crowd, as always, they got behind us, they've been like our 12th player all season so hopefully we can have a few of them travelling out to Sweden as well.

Gemma Davison, Liverpool forward
I think we battled hard there. We scored an early goal, conceded, but we battled through and we got a goal at the end which is really important. A good performance by the team.

We did our homework with the coaching staff on set pieces, and if you get a strike on goal you never know what's going to happen so I'll take that one [the opening goal].

Libby [Stout]'s been outstanding for us all year, she makes you feel safe at the back. Again she showed her quality tonight and I'm confident she is going to keep that going.

Every team is going to be a challenge, this is the Champions League, the best teams in Europe. Sweden have one of the best leagues in the world – they've come out and showed what a great team they are but we've shown we can mix it with them when we take it to the away leg. It is going to be intense but we have got to be organised and focused and we have the players to do that.

Kathlynn Fraine, Linköping goalkeeper
Obviously it's a disappointing result. We wanted to come here and at least get a draw out of it to be able to take it home and finish it off. But I think we have a lot of points we can work on now, we know what we are up against a bit better than just on film. Hopefully we can go home and finish the business.

I think we had more possession and more opportunities. "Our attack was a bit more dangerous but it is the final ball that really counts and we weren't able to put it away". It's what football is about. They did a good job to put their few opportunities away, they created a bit of chaos in the box, and congratulations to them for getting the two goals.

It's always unfortunate – your defenders throw themselves in front of the ball and hope to block it, every now and then it goes wrong. There's not much you can do about it.

It's been a rough month or so [with injury], I was on standby up until the game and fairly limited, but I think I was able to play up to a decent level.

We are always much better at home. The travel isn't easy to get over here, but there are no excuses – we have to go home and do the business if we want to continue. We knew Liverpool were a tough team coming in and they proved it. So if we want to move on, we have to be tougher.

Pernille Harder, Linköping forward
We played well for most of the game and we could have scored more goals. Unfortunately we didn't but it is important that we got one, one more game at home and we'll beat them. I hope there will be a lot of supporters next week, we are good at home. Liverpool were tough, playing direct football and they were fast. They took their chances.

Martin Sjögren, Linköping coach
It was quite an even game. Of course we wanted to get a little bit of a better result for the next game but still I think we have a good chance with this result. We are strong at home, we scored away, we let two goals in but I think we still have a good chance of getting through to the next round. - www.uefa.com
MATCH STATS - UEFA

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1808 on: October 10, 2014, 10:12:40 am »
Round of 32 Draw - 1st leg: 8–9 Oct / 2nd leg: 15–16 Oct
KKPK Medyk Konin [POL]
FC Ryazan [RUS]
A.C.F. Brescia Femminile [ITA]   
Clube Atlético Ouriense [POR]
SK Slavia Praha [CZE]
Raheny United FC [IRE]
FC BIIK-Kazygurt [KAZ]
Gintra Universitetas [LTU]
WFC Pomurje [SVN]
Stabæk Fotball [NOR]
Apollon Ladies FC [CYP]
MTK Hungária FC [HUN]
ŽNK Osijek [CRO]
Liverpool Ladies FC [ENG]
FC Twente '65 [NED]
Stjarnan [ISL]
2-0   
1-3
0-5
0-3
0-1
0-4
2-2
1-1
2-4
0-1
1-0
1-2
2-5
2-1
1-2
2-5
Glasgow City FC [SCO]
FC Rosengård [SWE]
Olympique Lyonnais [FRA]
Fortuna Hjørring [DEN]
FC Barcelona [ESP]
Bristol Academy WFC [ENG]
1. FFC Frankfurt [GER]
AC Sparta Praha [CZE]
ASD Torres Calcio Femminile [ITA]
VfL Wolfsburg [GER]
Brøndby IF [DEN]
NÖSV Neulengbach [AUT]
FC Zürich Frauen [SUI]
Linköpings FC [SWE]
Paris Saint-Germain [FRA]
WFC Zvezda-2005 [RUS]

Round of 16 Draw - 1st leg: 8–9 Nov / 2nd leg: 12–13 Nov
ŽNK Osijek [CRO] or FC Zürich Frauen [SUI]
FC Ryazan [RUS] or FC Rosengård [SWE]
FC Twente '65 [NED] or Paris Saint-Germain [FRA]
Stabæk Fotball [NOR] or VfL Wolfsburg [GER]
Liverpool Ladies FC [ENG] or Linköpings FC [SWE]   
SK Slavia Praha [CZE] or FC Barcelona [ESP]
FC BIIK-Kazygurt [KAZ] or 1. FFC Frankfurt [GER]
Apollon Ladies FC [CYP] or Brøndby IF [DEN]
vs   
vs
vs
vs
vs
vs
vs
vs
KKPK Medyk Konin [POL] or Glasgow City FC [SCO]
Clube Atlético Ouriense [POR] or Fortuna Hjørring [DEN]
A.C.F. Brescia Femminile [ITA] or Olympique Lyonnais [FRA]
MTK Hungária FC [HUN] or NÖSV Neulengbach [AUT]
Stjarnan [ISL] or WFC Zvezda-2005 [RUS]
Raheny United FC [IRE] or Bristol Academy WFC [ENG]
WFC Pomurje [SVN] or ASD Torres Calcio Femminile [ITA]
Gintra Universitetas [LTU] or AC Sparta Praha [CZE]

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1809 on: October 10, 2014, 10:28:53 am »
Ahh Stabæk, been to their ground ;D well the men's side anyway. It's incredibly shit!

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1810 on: October 11, 2014, 01:52:56 pm »

Final Fixtures:

FAWSL
12/10/14
12/10/14
12/10/14
12/10/14
-
-
-
-
Liverpool
Man City
Birmingham
Arsenal

v
v
v
Bristol      -     2pm Kick Off - Select Security Stadium (Halton Stadium), Lower House Lane, Widnes, WA8 7DZ
Chelsea
Notts County
Everton

UWCL - Round of 32 2nd Leg
15/10/14
16/10/14
-
-
Bristol Academy
Linköpings [SWE] 
v
Raheny [IRE]
Liverpool

Links:
Liverpool Ladies - twitter, facebook, youtube
FA WSL - twitter, facebook, youtube
LFCladiesfans - twitter, liverpoolladiesfans.blogspot.co.uk

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1811 on: October 11, 2014, 01:53:46 pm »
Match Preview - Liverpool vs Bristol Academy - WSL

Liverpool play their final Women's Super League game of the season against Bristol Academy tomorrow (2pm kick off) at the Select Security Stadium with an outside chance of retaining their WSL title.

The Reds go into the game three points behind leaders Chelsea Ladies as well as a point behind second placed Birmingham City Ladies.

Despite being the rank outsiders in the title race, Liverpool Ladies manager Matt Beard has hailed this season as another successful one for the Reds.

Beard said; “This year has been another successful year for the side. We have had to cope with a number of injury setbacks and also had players missing on international duty yet still find ourselves in with a chance, albeit an outside one, of retaining our Women’s Super League title.

"That is a great testament to the coaching staff and players at Liverpool, as no matter what setbacks we have suffered, we have always bounced back stronger.

"I am immensely proud of my players for their application and enthusiasm throughout the season as it has been a big challenge playing in such a competitive league as the reigning champions.”

Liverpool Ladies's Icelandic midfielder Katrin Omarsdottir says the Reds should embrace their role as underdogs in the FA Women's Super League 1 title race this weekend.

The Reds, reigning champions, go into the final game of the season against Bristol three points, and two goals, adrift of leaders Chelsea.

With second-placed Birmingham also in the reckoning for top spot, the chances of Liverpool retaining their title appear slim.

But ahead of the must-win clash at the Select Security Stadium, midfielder Omarsdottir insists it isn’t all over.

“The only thing we can focus on is winning our game,” she said. “Obviously everyone will be thinking about other games and all we can do is hope.

“It has not been like last season, everyone has been losing games you might expect them to win, and it has made it a very unpredictable and exciting league.

“It highlights the strength of the league, and it’s definitely more difficult this time round.

“We’ve done really well just to be in with a shout of winning the title, so we need to give it everything," Omarsdottir added.

View from the opposition

Bristol Academy defender Corinne Yorston claims they will be doing all they can to make amends for last season's devastating 2-0 defeat on the final day of the season.

“It’s a copy of last year when we played them last game of the season away,” Yorston added. “We’re going out there to get a win.

“Our new manager has tried to implement a more passing, possession based style of play and I think you can definitely see that coming into play now.

“We’re getting the ball down and playing it and we’re trying to do a lot of one touch, two touch passing and creating chances.

“I think at the start of the season we struggled to adapt to it. But now we’re really starting to adapt. It’s a lot more exciting to watch and a lot more exciting to be involved in.

“At the start of the season we knew it was going to be a bit of a transition season. We had a good year last year and we knew it would be difficult to finish like we did last year.

“It’s been a lot tougher year. Our main focus was to have a good first year with Dave Edmondson as our manager and build on the performances each week.”

Last time out

The last time the two sides met was in July as the Reds produced an outstanding performance at the Stoke Gifford Stadium with goals from Gemma Davison, Katrin Omarsdottir and Gemma Bonner securing all 3 points in a 3-1 victory. To top off a dissapointing day for the hosts, Bristol skipper Jemma Rose was dismissed for two bookable offences although Natasha Harding pulled back a late consolation goal for the Vixens.

Liverpool Ladies: Libby Stout, Lucy Bronze, Nina Pedersen, Gemma Bonner, Martha Harris, Fara Williams, Katrin Omarsdottir (Katie Zelem), Amanda Da Costa, Gemma Davison (Becky Easton), Kate Longhurst (Ashley Hodson), Natasha Dowie. - ladies.liverpoolfc.com

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1812 on: October 11, 2014, 01:55:10 pm »
Dowie aiming for season finale drama

Fresh from notching the winning goal in a Champions League tie on Wednesday night, Liverpool Ladies striker Natasha Dowie has not given up hope of a dramatic Women's Super League title triumph this Sunday.

The 26-year-old settled the Reds' maiden appearance in the European competition in their favour to secure a 2-1 result over Linkopings FC ahead of the return fixture in Sweden next week.

Joyous though Matt Beard's side were on the evening, attentions have had to immediately switch to the domestic campaign and the season finale this weekend - with a host of different permutations in place to decide the champions.

The Ladies, the reigning title-holders, are currently in third place with one round of matches left to play, trailing leaders Chelsea by three points and on goal difference, and behind Birmingham City by a single point.

Victory over Bristol Academy at the Select Security Stadium is therefore imperative - and the hosts would hugely appreciate your support, with tickets available for just £1. Click here to purchase online.

From there, Beard's charges will be relying on hearing news of helpful scorelines from elsewhere in the division. Dowie is taking a glass-half-full approach to the finale, however, and will be using every trick in the book to inspire an incredible conclusion.

"It's not in our hands on Sunday but crazier things have happened in football," she said. "What's meant to be will be. We'll go into the Bristol game focusing on getting the win that we need and then hopefully the gods can shine down on us and bring us our trophy home.

"There have been so many twists and turns this season and I'm praying that it happens for us but if it doesn't, it's been terrific for the girls just to be in contention considering the amount of injuries and things that have gone against us this season.

"We want to be competing for trophies and we don't want to lose our title and we'll fight until the end. We're just going to go out there and try to put on a good performance for the supporters in our last home game and get the win we need.

"The other two teams have got some tough games. Manchester City away is really tough [for Chelsea] while Notts County [against Birmingham] are in great form at the moment. I'll have to text a few of the girls to ask them to do us a favour.

"The pressure is all on the other teams. We know what that feels like and it's a bit of a surreal experience to be there but we're excited and I'm confident in this group of players that we can get our victory and then it's up to the other teams to do us a favour." - liverpoolfc.com

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1813 on: October 11, 2014, 01:55:38 pm »
Becky Easton admits Liverpool Ladies up against it on final day

Becky Easton admits something extraordinary must happen if Liverpool Ladies are to retain their title but says her team-mates are determined to end the season on a positive note.

The defending FA Women’s Super League champions are three points adrift of Chelsea, and two behind Birmingham, heading into this weekend’s final round of fixtures.

Liverpool need to beat Bristol on Sunday to have any chance of reclaiming the title and Easton says they are fully focused on claiming three points against last year’s runners-ups.

“We need a minor miracle really – we need two results to go for us so there is no real pressure on us I would say,” Easton told Sky Sports.

“We’re just hoping for the three points against Bristol on Sunday to finish the season on a high at home in front of our great fans. Anything else is a bonus.

“But we haven’t give up. It’s our trophy and we’re going to fight hard to keep it and I think that’s shown in the last few weeks.

“In the last three games we’ve scored late important goals and I think we are in the position that we are in because of our character. It’s got us to third place and still in with a slight chance of the league.

“As long as it’s mathematically possible we’ll still keep fighting for it but we know it’s going to be difficult and we have to have other results go our way.

“We’ll go all out for the win and we’re going to attack Bristol. We usually do quite well against them. Last year beat them to win it, so we’re full of confidence and we believe that momentum is with us with the late goals that we have scored.”

Easton believes it’s imperative that Liverpool finish in the top two in order to ensure they play Champions League football again next term.

“If we can’t retain our trophy then the next best thing is to get back into Europe again, which is equally important,” she said. “Once you’ve had a taste of it you want more.

“It’s important for the club and the staff that we keep this going now. It’s where we want to be and it’s what you play all year for, to play against the best teams in Europe and some of the best players in the world.

“Playing for Liverpool Ladies you know that is where the club should be. With both the men and the women in the Champions League it shows that the club is in a good place at the moment.” - skysports.com

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1814 on: October 11, 2014, 01:56:28 pm »
Open invite for WSL title race conclusion

The tightest and most exciting title race in the history of the Women’s Super League comes to a conclusion this Sunday with Chelsea, Birmingham City and Liverpool all in contention to be crowned champions and we're inviting non-subscribers to watch all the action exclusively live right here on BTSport.com.

Helen Skelton-Myler and guests Mark Sampson, the manager of the England Ladies’ team, and Scotland international Kim Little will be at Manchester Sportcity, where a win for leaders Chelsea against Manchester City will see the Blues crowned as WSL champions.

Emma Hayes’ Chelsea thought they had wrapped up the title in the last round of fixtures after they notched an impressive 5-2 victory over Everton. However, those celebrations were cut short as a late winner from Birmingham City’s Karen Carney at Manchester City kept her side in the title hunt and they now go into their match at home to Notts County two points behind Chelsea.

Liverpool are the third team in the title chase following a dramatic 3-3 draw at Arsenal, with Gemma Davison grabbing an equaliser two minutes into stoppage time. Nothing but a win will do for the Reds at home to Bristol Academy as they sit three points off top spot and therefore require both Chelsea and Birmingham to lose their matches.

BT Sport have cameras at all three matches, so viewers will be able to keep across the thrilling conclusion to the season as the goals go in around the country.

Simon Green, head of BT Sport, said: “It’s all still to play for as we approach the final games of the WSL season.  We’ve extended our coverage to ensure that viewers don’t miss any of the excitement as it happens and we’re delighted to be making it available for anyone to watch online. Tune in on Sunday from 1.30pm on BT Sport 2 and on the BT Sport App, and for those who don’t have BT Sport you can still catch all of the action live on btsport.com.” - sport.bt.com

Offline LFCladiesfans

• "Beardy! What's the score? Beardy, Beardy, what's the score?!"
  • Main Stander
    • Liverpool Ladies FC Blog
« Reply #1815 on: October 11, 2014, 10:28:34 pm »
Doing a vote for Player of the Season for my blog, does anyone in this thread have a POTS?

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #1816 on: October 11, 2014, 10:44:02 pm »
Not seen enough this season to be honest.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1817 on: October 11, 2014, 11:20:16 pm »
Good luck!

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #1818 on: October 12, 2014, 02:39:24 pm »
I love Toni Duggan!

And come on girls!!

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #1819 on: October 12, 2014, 02:40:01 pm »
Both Chelsea and Brum 2-0 down!!
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1820 on: October 12, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »
Brum scored 1-2

Chelsea 2 down

Us 0-0

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #1821 on: October 12, 2014, 02:41:16 pm »

Goal for Birmingham

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1822 on: October 12, 2014, 02:41:27 pm »

Fucking hell! Sounds like the ladies are all over Bristol too!

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1823 on: October 12, 2014, 02:45:58 pm »
Penalty to Birmingham!

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1824 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:08 pm »
So we need
A win
Chelsea to lose
Brum draw or loss

?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1825 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:36 pm »
SAVED! Rebound smashed towards goal. Saved again, still 2-1!

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #1826 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »
Hahahah astonishing keeping

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #1827 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:07 pm »
Wow. Good save on rebound too

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1828 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:12 pm »
Great

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1829 on: October 12, 2014, 02:48:00 pm »
We hit the bar and have a shot cleared off the line right at the end of the half!

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #1830 on: October 12, 2014, 02:48:04 pm »
We had 14 shots in that first half, it'll come.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #1831 on: October 12, 2014, 02:49:06 pm »
Where are you watching Chris?
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1832 on: October 12, 2014, 02:50:37 pm »
BT Sport. They've got City v Chelsea on but if something happens in the other matches they're showing it on screen.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #1833 on: October 12, 2014, 02:52:45 pm »
So we need
A win
Chelsea to lose
Brum draw or loss
?
Correct.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1834 on: October 12, 2014, 02:55:20 pm »
The BT Sport website is showing this for free if anyone's interested.

http://sport.bt.com/watch-live-fa-wsl-01363936569108?s_intcid=con_BTScomHP

Well. The Man City v Chelsea game with updates from the other two!

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #1835 on: October 12, 2014, 02:59:18 pm »
The BT Sport website is showing this for free if anyone's interested.

http://sport.bt.com/watch-live-fa-wsl-01363936569108?s_intcid=con_BTScomHP

Well. The Man City v Chelsea game with updates from the other two!

Thanks treacle  :-*

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1836 on: October 12, 2014, 03:00:43 pm »
Presumably unavailable outside UK? At least not here in India. Bastards.

For those unable to stream, follow the Beeb here - http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/29537016

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1837 on: October 12, 2014, 03:01:27 pm »
Use a proxy server Jim ;)

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1838 on: October 12, 2014, 03:06:29 pm »
Come on LFC Ladies. All to play for this next 45!!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1839 on: October 12, 2014, 03:09:11 pm »
Use a proxy server Jim ;)
Yeah like I know how to do that :P