Author Topic: Adam Lallana  (Read 591400 times)

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
Re: Adam Lallana
« Reply #1120 on: December 28, 2016, 06:11:19 pm »
Great 1-2 with Glen Johnson for his goal  ;D
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline houkura

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1121 on: December 28, 2016, 06:12:04 pm »
Believed in the guy from day 1

Nice to see others realising he's the most important player in the team.

You want a biscuit for that?
"Good to be here, good to be anywhere."  --Keith Richards

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1122 on: December 28, 2016, 06:12:48 pm »
You want a biscuit for that?

Yes he said he wants' one. Chocolate chip preferably.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #1123 on: December 28, 2016, 06:14:39 pm »
Yes he said he wants' one. Chocolate chip preferably.

Custard Cream will do just fine thanks   ;)
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline houkura

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1124 on: December 28, 2016, 06:16:24 pm »
His turn in the box after his shot got blocked... wonderful.

That was an unbelievable sequence of moves. He really turns it up around the goal lately. He's using his quick feet to get goals now. But yes-that move was crazy.
"Good to be here, good to be anywhere."  --Keith Richards

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1125 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:02 am »
He's just so incisive and dangerous in the final third. Anywhere around the box if he's got the ball, you're on edge with goosebumps, anticipating a moment of brilliance. His appreciation of space, his team mates and the defence, and obvious technical qualities, just excite. The end product is the only improvement I ever wanted from him and he's producing like one of the best in Europe. We're a different team without his ability to find space and play cute passes.

Offline PaulD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Some things are more important .......
« Reply #1126 on: December 29, 2016, 12:35:44 pm »

Check out the chorus to Running To Stand Still, Joshua Tree, U2

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Doubter To Believer.
  • Super Title: And back to Doubter
« Reply #1127 on: December 29, 2016, 01:05:12 pm »
Shame he isn't a few years younger. Turns 29 this season.
Believe

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #1128 on: December 29, 2016, 01:45:40 pm »
One of the most improved players this year. Yes he had done some good things before but now he's doing them every match. He runs his socks off and it's no shame that he is often subbed as he has done his bit for the team or sometimes we need to go more defensive if we are leading.
#JFT97

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1129 on: December 29, 2016, 02:04:51 pm »

Shame we wasted two seasons with the player. It's not that he's improved massively IMO. It's just that Klopp has created a side that plays to his strengths. I thought he was being signed to play in the 4-4-2 diamond as one of the two wide midfielders. So it was quite disappointing to see all that thrown into the bin and our formation change drastically with Lallana being stuck out wide or playing as a no. 10. I don't think any position quite takes advantage of his unique skillset as playing as a no.8 does.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1130 on: December 29, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »
Shame we wasted two seasons with the player. It's not that he's improved massively IMO. It's just that Klopp has created a side that plays to his strengths. I thought he was being signed to play in the 4-4-2 diamond as one of the two wide midfielders. So it was quite disappointing to see all that thrown into the bin and our formation change drastically with Lallana being stuck out wide or playing as a no. 10. I don't think any position quite takes advantage of his unique skillset as playing as a no.8 does.

Yeah I still can't believe Rodgers didn't continue with the diamond.

I think what Jurgen has done though is make Lallana significantly fitter which has really helped him.
Believe

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1131 on: December 29, 2016, 03:05:09 pm »
Never thought I'd ever seen Lallana look like the player he has turned into under Klopp. I was always bemused at what the point of him was - bags of skills, but zero intelligence and not that much effort.

Now he's got the Skill, he's determined, he runs his legs into the ground, he harries, supports, tackles, assists and builds play brilliantly.

Although you have to give credit to Klopp, you have to give credit to the lad himself. Totally turned around his career at Liverpool to be one of our most important players.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1132 on: December 29, 2016, 03:09:49 pm »
I'm sure many have said it here, but as a collective 3 our midfield is the absolute pinnacle of artistry and efficiency. The fact that Lallana provides a lot of both these qualities is a testament to him being possibly the most important player for Klopp. Most improved player in the league along with one of the very best ones this season. 

Offline OptoMystik

• Main Stander
« Reply #1133 on: December 29, 2016, 06:51:59 pm »
Been absolutely fantastic this season. Come on leaps and bounds under Klopp

Offline LJA

• Main Stander
« Reply #1134 on: December 29, 2016, 09:20:00 pm »
At the start of the season I remember saying to someone on here that he hasn't have been a good goalscorer so it's unrealistic to expect him to start now. I always thought he was a good player but not good enough to be a vital part of the team. Happy to be proven wrong!

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1135 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55:03 pm »
Never thought I'd ever seen Lallana look like the player he has turned into under Klopp. I was always bemused at what the point of him was - bags of skills, but zero intelligence and not that much effort.

Now he's got the Skill, he's determined, he runs his legs into the ground, he harries, supports, tackles, assists and builds play brilliantly.

Although you have to give credit to Klopp, you have to give credit to the lad himself. Totally turned around his career at Liverpool to be one of our most important players.

I've always thought he was an intelligent and hardworking player myself. You could see it during his Southampton days when he was spearheading the attack with Lambert. His movements more often than not had been superb. And he scored a few too back then.

But here at Liverpool, at the beginning anyway, his competition for the number 10 role was Coutinho. Added to that the fact that he had a few injury issues, and for some reason he always ran himself into the ground by the 70th minute, made him a less attractive option for us in attack. His production tailed, his confidence suffered, and so on.

In MF, however, he's been able to get games in, and do the things he does best. He always ran a lot, he doesn't look fast, but he actually does have pace (he was the fastest player at Southampton the last season he was there). Which makes him great for the role Klopp made for him. Good in attack, coming in as the trailing man / fourth man in the box, he is afforded more room than he used to have. And because of his willingness to run, he's able to track back on the transition effectively.

Overall, he's just been given a chance to show his worth. And he's taken it with both hands. Good on him.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #1136 on: December 29, 2016, 10:08:01 pm »
I'm sure many have said it here, but as a collective 3 our midfield is the absolute pinnacle of artistry and efficiency. The fact that Lallana provides a lot of both these qualities is a testament to him being possibly the most important player for Klopp. Most improved player in the league along with one of the very best ones this season. 
Yeah.

This same midfield was slaughtered by our own early in the season- after just 2/3/4 games in which they were quite good overall. People compared them to the Alonso/Gerrard/Mascherano midfield from the start and how they will never reach that standard(not that they need to, but that's just my opinion). Some of us pointed out how unfair that is. I said that they need to be given time and that this is a different age/methodology and therefore different requirements for our midfield; and that these lads are here to set their own standards and play the game in their own manner and not that of Alonso or Mascherano or Gerrard.

Glad to see they are doing just that. People sometimes, are like donkeys: blinkered. We will insist on only seeing one way and we refuse to see another. Give us a reason to justify that("opinion") and we're unstoppable.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 10:19:36 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline In the Loop

• Main Stander
« Reply #1137 on: December 30, 2016, 04:01:42 am »
Yeah.

This same midfield was slaughtered by our own early in the season- after just 2/3/4 games in which they were quite good overall. People compared them to the Alonso/Gerrard/Mascherano midfield from the start and how they will never reach that standard(not that they need to, but that's just my opinion). Some of us pointed out how unfair that is. I said that they need to be given time and that this is a different age/methodology and therefore different requirements for our midfield; and that these lads are here to set their own standards and play the game in their own manner and not that of Alonso or Mascherano or Gerrard.

Glad to see they are doing just that. People sometimes, are like donkeys: blinkered. We will insist on only seeing one way and we refuse to see another. Give us a reason to justify that("opinion") and we're unstoppable.

The midfield is playing well but it's too simplistic to attribute the control we are showing solely to them.

In fact I would say after goalkeeper it would be a toss up between CB and CM as to where we should prioritise for improvement (in terms of the first 11)

The following enable us and our midfield to control games.

-  Our high line enables us to compress the space, limiting passing lanes making it easier for a compact midfield to press the space win the ball back
- CBs comfortable in possession who actively seek to support the play.  Lovren, Klavan and particularly Matip help massively not only in retention of the ball but in playmaking
- Effervescent FBs always offering options + plus pushing opponents back and reducing their options when in possession
- Narrow advanced wing forwards closing down passing lanes and busting a gut to make space when in possession.
- Terrier like central forward leading the press
- Every player pressing granting the opposition few 'easy' passes

Take away any one of these and the midfield won't find gaining control nearly as easy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:03:19 am by In the Loop »

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #1138 on: December 30, 2016, 06:14:42 am »

The midfield is playing well but it's too simplistic to attribute the control we are showing solely to them.

In fact I would say after goalkeeper it would be a toss up between CB and CM as to where we should prioritise for improvement (in terms of the first 11)

The following enable us and our midfield to control games.

-  Our high line enables us to compress the space, limiting passing lanes making it easier for a compact midfield to press the space win the ball back
- CBs comfortable in possession who actively seek to support the play.  Lovren, Klavan and particularly Matip help massively not only in retention of the ball but in playmaking
- Effervescent FBs always offering options + plus pushing opponents back and reducing their options when in possession
- Narrow advanced wing forwards closing down passing lanes and busting a gut to make space when in possession.
- Terrier like central forward leading the press
- Every player pressing granting the opposition few 'easy' passes

Take away any one of these and the midfield won't find gaining control nearly as easy.

Which all just means they are playing well enough in the system they are meant to function in and that's what we want. In any side- each other position is complemented by how the other positions implement the system, so most of the above is really par for the course.
They still have to do whatever they are doing to a high standard and consistency and that's what is important about the individual midfielder in our team.

I don't care to have an Alonso or a Zidane or whatever in there- I'm happy with what we DO have NOW. As long as they function and complement the side, it's fine and that's basically what it comes down to- a team who is the sum of it's parts and every part doing it's function towards that sum.

We don't need much else.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:50:32 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1139 on: December 30, 2016, 08:45:11 am »
No doubt about it Adam Lallana is the most improved player in the division this season. Credit to both him and the manager.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1140 on: December 30, 2016, 09:54:15 am »

Indeed, I've learned to appreciate him far more, particularly that when he turns with the ball it may not be because he's holding on to it too long, but because he's holding  on to it to retain possession. Sometimes because the movement around him isn't quite quick enough.

It's not just his goals tally, Klopp has turned him in to a special player. Although there were a couple of posters on here said it from day 1 when we got him.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #1141 on: December 30, 2016, 10:01:06 am »
Indeed, I've learned to appreciate him far more, particularly that when he turns with the ball it may not be because he's holding on to it too long, but because he's holding  on to it to retain possession. Sometimes because the movement around him isn't quite quick enough.
I could still remember the good ol' days of the people in here complaining about the one-trick pony Cruyff turns.

They're gaining weight the more this guy played for us.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1142 on: December 30, 2016, 11:50:54 am »
I could still remember the good ol' days of the people in here complaining about the one-trick pony Cruyff turns.

They're gaining weight the more this guy played for us.
I've just been for a run in the warm winter sunshine listening to TAW Review and Paul Cope has said exactly what we've just posted  ;D

Offline In the Loop

• Main Stander
« Reply #1143 on: December 30, 2016, 11:59:22 am »
Which all just means they are playing well enough in the system they are meant to function in and that's what we want. In any side- each other position is complemented by how the other positions implement the system, so most of the above is really par for the course.
They still have to do whatever they are doing to a high standard and consistency and that's what is important about the individual midfielder in our team.

I don't care to have an Alonso or a Zidane or whatever in there- I'm happy with what we DO have NOW. As long as they function and complement the side, it's fine and that's basically what it comes down to- a team who is the sum of it's parts and every part doing it's function towards that sum.

We don't need much else.

I appreciate the point you are trying making but saying you wouldn't care to have an Alonso or a Zinedine fucking Zidane is either wild exaggeration to make said point or evidence of insanity.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1144 on: December 30, 2016, 12:07:34 pm »
He's such a weird player. Looks like he should be about 25 or 26. Reckon he'd still have a role in the squad for many more years.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #1145 on: December 30, 2016, 12:09:55 pm »

It is a little but, he doesn't rely on pace and power, so as long as he avoids serious injury we could still get a good few years out of him.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1146 on: December 30, 2016, 12:19:37 pm »

That's putting a bit of a gloss on it Andy! You thought he was absolute shite. This was after Klopp took over too. You doubted he was "even" a footballer! You wanted him sold: 

"I honestly don't get Lallana - I don't understand what his function is. He's not an attacker. He's got no strength. He's got no dribbling ability. I just don't get what he's supposed to be doing on the pitch? I've spent most of my time watching him wondering if he's even a football player to be honest. I'd sell him and let him do whatever it is he thinks he does somewhere else. Not having a go at the lad, but he's not a football player. "

I remember the comment because it made me laugh when you said you were "not having a go at the lad". It still does.  ;D

Nah, Lallana's always been a superb footballer. There's no denying that he's improved under Klopp, just as Coutinho and Firmino have improved. (It was inspirational to play these three 'lightweights' in the same side). But you'd have to be barking mad to think that Lallana wasn't already an excellent footballer before Jurgen took over.

Beware the Liverpool fans who now claim they are the consistent ones and it's Lallana who has fundamentally changed! They are telling porkies.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
« Reply #1147 on: December 30, 2016, 12:32:01 pm »
I think Lallana has the attributes required to keep him at the top level in his late 30s.

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1148 on: December 30, 2016, 12:33:53 pm »
That's putting a bit of a gloss on it Andy! You thought he was absolute shite. This was after Klopp took over too. You doubted he was "even" a footballer! You wanted him sold: 

"I honestly don't get Lallana - I don't understand what his function is. He's not an attacker. He's got no strength. He's got no dribbling ability. I just don't get what he's supposed to be doing on the pitch? I've spent most of my time watching him wondering if he's even a football player to be honest. I'd sell him and let him do whatever it is he thinks he does somewhere else. Not having a go at the lad, but he's not a football player. "

I remember the comment because it made me laugh when you said you were "not having a go at the lad". It still does.  ;D

Nah, Lallana's always been a superb footballer. There's no denying that he's improved under Klopp, just as Coutinho and Firmino have improved. (It was inspirational to play these three 'lightweights' in the same side). But you'd have to be barking mad to think that Lallana wasn't already an excellent footballer before Jurgen took over.

Beware the Liverpool fans who now claim they are the consistent ones and it's Lallana who has fundamentally changed! They are telling porkies.

Sorry but Lallana is completely different now to what he was under Rodgers. Don't get why people bring up people who used to criticise him. He was bang average for us. He got criticised. He's now fucking brilliant. He gets praised. It's pretty straight forward.

Why pretend like he's not a million times better now than what he was for us under Rodgers time at the club?
Believe

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1149 on: December 30, 2016, 12:40:20 pm »
Sorry but Lallana is completely different now to what he was under Rodgers. Don't get why people bring up people who used to criticise him. He was bang average for us. He got criticised. He's now fucking brilliant. He gets praised. It's pretty straight forward.

Why pretend like he's not a million times better now than what he was for us under Rodgers time at the club?
There's a massive difference between a player being under utilised in a team that wasn't producing and someone being bang average.

Anyone with half a brain could see Lallana was a quality footballer, Klopp did and didn't draw conclusions as quick as some on here.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1150 on: December 30, 2016, 12:40:23 pm »

Because he did a lot of what he is doing now back then, he's added a better final ball into the mix whilst also having a better system, better players and more inform players around him.

Plenty of people could see how good he was (and could be) back then. Other people were idiots who had a go all the time.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1151 on: December 30, 2016, 12:41:33 pm »

He's better. I said that. So are Coutinho, Firmino, Origi and Milner. But just like Lallana, they were also excellent footballers before Klopp took over.

Did you ever see Lallana play for Southampton? Sublime. Not as good as he is now, perhaps, but a genuine talent. There were even a couple of games under Rodgers when Lallana, coming back off an injury and playing in a team that was disintegrating, was out of this world. Klopp has not taught Lallana how to turn on a ball, how to dribble, how to collect a ball so comfortably, how to use his heel and his outstep, how to dummy, how to pass creatively. He's harnessed these skills brilliantly, but Lallana was already in full possession of them when he came to Liverpool.

Therefore anyone who thought Lallana wasn't "even a footballer" didn't know what they were talking about. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 12:46:52 pm by Yorkykopite »
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1152 on: December 30, 2016, 12:43:50 pm »
Because he did a lot of what he is doing now back then, he's added a better final ball into the mix whilst also having a better system, better players and more inform players around him.

Plenty of people could see how good he was (and could be) back then. Other people were idiots who had a go all the time.

:lmao

Of course, people who disagree with you are idiots.  ::)

Lallana was average as fuck for us until Jurgen took over. Didn't score goals. Didn't make assists. His decision making wasn't that great. He was nowhere near as fit. Being able to do lovely turns doesn't make a player good. Doing what he does now makes him a good player. Now he decides games. He runs games. He is so much better now than he was under the previous regime. Incredible to suggest otherwise really. He's playing the best football of his life.
Believe

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1153 on: December 30, 2016, 12:46:20 pm »
He's better. I said that. So are Coutinho, Firmino, Origi and Milner. But just like Lallana, they were also excellent footballers before Klopp took over.

Did you ever see Lallana play for Southampton? Sublime. Not as good as he is now, perhaps, but a genuine talent. There were even a couple of games under Rodgers when Lallana, coming back off an injury and playing in a team that was disintegrating, was out of this world. Klopp has not Lallana how to turn on a ball, how to dribble, how to collect a ball so comfortably, how to use his heel and his outstep, how to dummy, how to pass creatively. He's harnessed these skills brilliantly, but Lallana was already in full possession of them when he came to Liverpool.

Therefore anyone who thought Lallana wasn't "even a footballer" didn't know what they were talking about.

I'm not agreeing with the not even a footballer comment mate. I am speaking in general terms. I've seen a few comments taking digs at people who used to criticise him as though he isn't a million times better now than he was under Rodgers. And yes I saw him at Saints. Thought he was a great little player. Remember him running the game when we played them away in 13/14.
Believe

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1154 on: December 30, 2016, 12:46:35 pm »
Of course, people who disagree with you are idiots.  ::)

Not what I said at all, but doesn't surprise me you have an inability to understand simple sentences.

But as if to prove my point....

Lallana was average as fuck for us until Jurgen took over.

Idiotic comment.

Not as good as now, 100%. 'Average as fuck', give over.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1155 on: December 30, 2016, 12:48:07 pm »

Nah he was never bang average but he has improved a lot under Klopp, I could never understand the criticism he got. If anything he was frustrating because you could tell he had all this talent but for some reason he wasn't quite achieving the numbers in terms of goals and assists that on paper he seemed capable of, he's now doing that though.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1156 on: December 30, 2016, 12:48:22 pm »
Not what I said at all, but doesn't surprise me you have an inability to understand simple sentences.

But as if to prove my point....

Idiotic comment.

Not as good as now, 100%. 'Average as fuck', give over.

:lmao

You're genuinely incredible. Lallana was average. Accept it. Don't. Not arsed. We were dreadful for the season that Lallana played under Rodgers and he still didn't stand out in the team. How on earth is that not average then? He literally didn't stand out in an awful team.

Only idiot here is the person unable to act like an adult and give an actual opinion because you hero worship players like a child.
Believe

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1157 on: December 30, 2016, 12:49:12 pm »

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1158 on: December 30, 2016, 12:49:54 pm »
Believe

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1159 on: December 30, 2016, 12:52:38 pm »
I'm not agreeing with the not even a footballer comment mate. I am speaking in general terms. I've seen a few comments taking digs at people who used to criticise him as though he isn't a million times better now than he was under Rodgers. And yes I saw him at Saints. Thought he was a great little player. Remember him running the game when we played them away in 13/14.
The reason he used to get stick was because he had/has gorgeous hair, usually but not always by bald men.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.