Author Topic: Fuck them all  (Read 29428 times)

Offline Redknobprob

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fuck them all
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2014, 11:06:12 pm »
Shove your fucking Madrid up your fucking arse.

Greasy bellends.

In what way are they greasy?     

This has become quite a disrespectful and offensive thread.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2014, 11:09:28 pm »
Sadly, they shoved those up ours.

So what! you win some, you lose some.
Still reckon we'll be gathering Cups in May (or June)!

Offline BostonScouse

• grumbles more after a win - clueless muppet or diamond fella?
  • Kopite
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2014, 11:17:03 pm »
we aren't really supposed to beat RM but taking off the best player in your side and leaving in gerrard is never going to help

Mignolet is great though, sorry I criticized him last match

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2014, 11:40:06 pm »
we aren't really supposed to beat RM but taking off the best player in your side and leaving in gerrard is never going to help

I take it all back you actually do make the odd comment out of the post match threads ,still negative though and still full of shite ,who'd I'd funked it.

Offline BostonScouse

• grumbles more after a win - clueless muppet or diamond fella?
  • Kopite
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »
I take it all back you actually do make the odd comment out of the post match threads ,still negative though and still full of shite ,who'd I'd funked it.

but not wrong!

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2014, 11:55:11 pm »
but not wrong!
Oh but you fucking are ,on every way possible . And even if you weren't on the odd occasion ,no one is going to take you seriously with the shite you spout 99% of the time.

Off to bed now ,why don't you go and watch 'i Love Lucy' or something lad.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2014, 12:19:32 am »
but not wrong!

You are wrong and you are chatting utter shite like several of the posters in this forum.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2014, 12:23:56 am »

You are a nothing.  Just an annoying breeze, an irritant, but not really worth the effort.  You'll let your demeanor slip soon and there will be a tidal wave getting you banned.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2014, 12:53:38 am »
In what way are they greasy?     

This has become quite a disrespectful and offensive thread.
I think it is meant to be irreverent.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline indlfc

• Moany whiner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool will always be my home.
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2014, 06:51:43 am »
Totally disrespectful thread. Anceloti and Madrid had the chance to completely demolish us, say 8-0 or so. But they didn't, they took the foot of the gas ,may be they had the Classico in their minds. Still,we should be thanking them for taking it lightly in the second half.
There is only one family, it is the Liverpool family.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:05 am »

Definately.  Everybody has an off night.  WE GO AGAIN.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2014, 08:11:53 am »
Exactly!
Madrid are a well-oiled machine. We're struggling to click. But when we do...

royhendo

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2014, 08:20:00 am »
Played John mate :wellin

Offline mariov77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2014, 09:45:46 am »
Totally disrespectful thread. Anceloti and Madrid had the chance to completely demolish us, say 8-0 or so. But they didn't, they took the foot of the gas ,may be they had the Classico in their minds. Still,we should be thanking them for taking it lightly in the second half.

Well said. But unfortunately some of our fans never learn!
The past was amazing the future looks scary...

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2014, 09:50:45 am »

You missed the emotion behind this thread.. and the people who are "with you" and judging by your post it's not worth it to explain it to you.
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2014, 10:03:45 am »

Oh bollix.  What tosh.  We've been singing variations of "Fuck em' all" since way before you were a gleam in the milkman's eye. 

And what should we have been doing to show our gratitude and thank them?  Lick their balls?  We owe gratitude to no one.  We had a shite night.  Tomorrow is another day.  WE GO AGAIN.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2014, 10:04:58 am »
Well said. But unfortunately some of our fans never learn!

And learn what exactly?  Care to elaborate please?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2014, 10:09:46 am »

What the fuck do you know about respect? When you start to show some respect to our club and players, and stop posting snide digs, then, maybe, just maybe, I might give a shit about what you think about respecting other clubs.

Yet another instance of you spectacularly not getting it.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2014, 10:43:52 am »

Dirty coffee cups from the main canteen.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:48 am »

I like the new 'we go again' moto. But unfortunately under the concluding circumstances after it's broadcast that triumphant evening, it has nothing but failure associated with it. We should fuck it off.

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2014, 10:50:54 am »
The thread was created to pump up everyone's mood before the game...

I think after the game this thread is still here because now "fuck them all" has a whole new meaning to it.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:49 am »
The thread was created to pump up everyone's mood before the game...

I think after the game this thread is still here because now "fuck them all" has a whole new meaning to it.

Your right! Fuck them all, overpaid useless gobshites! Just Kiddin!!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2014, 11:20:06 am »

What utter horseshit.

Fuck.Them.All.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2014, 11:41:26 am »

How is it possible for one person to be so full of shit?
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2014, 11:44:47 am »
Dirty coffee cups from the main canteen.

Oh the wit of it!  Oh the shit of it  ::)

I like the new 'we go again' moto. But unfortunately under the concluding circumstances after it's broadcast that triumphant evening, it has nothing but failure associated with it. We should fuck it off.

Oh dear.  Did you come down in the last shower of shite when they emptied the bins?  There's nothing new about " We go again" .  We've been picking ourselves up from being battered down and going again to my certain knowledge for the past 65 years.  Its just the first time is been vocalised and its been put on a banner.  Fucks sakes  ::)

Your right! Fuck them all, overpaid useless gobshites! Just Kiddin!!

You sure about that?  Don't seem so to me. 

Having read the above three posts by you I have reached the conclusion that you are an arsehole and a wanker.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2014, 01:04:18 pm »

i have read your posts and this thread is like your after match posts about us, you know disrespectful to the manager, the captain, the players and the club, other fans, go figure maybe you should support Madrid and United there again seeing a you are defending them so much.  maybe you do already.

This obviously went over your head but it is a lighthearted bit of fun not to be taken literally.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2014, 01:05:44 pm »
How is it possible for one person to be so full of shit?

He gets a lot of practice .
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2014, 04:15:27 pm »

I think a Stalinesque cull of users maybe required.

Good job I have no ambitions to be a mod. It`s a thankless task as recent weeks have shown.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2014, 10:21:16 pm »
Oh the wit of it!  Oh the shit of it  ::)

Oh dear.  Did you come down in the last shower of shite when they emptied the bins?  There's nothing new about " We go again" .  We've been picking ourselves up from being battered down and going again to my certain knowledge for the past 65 years.  Its just the first time is been vocalised and its been put on a banner.  Fucks sakes  ::)

You sure about that?  Don't seem so to me. 

Having read the above three posts by you I have reached the conclusion that you are an arsehole and a wanker.

We go again was after we 'BEAT' city, we didn't get battered. that came afterwards. Nice comments, real nice...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2014, 03:00:30 pm »
HA! John strikes again
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2014, 04:24:03 pm »
I loved we wont be mastered by cloughies scab bastards....
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline ArchieC

• Legacy Fan
  • Once a Red Always a Red WE BLEED RED!!
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2014, 02:01:29 am »
We got a clean sheet...Fuck them all!!!
We all bleed RED!!

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #112 on: December 9, 2014, 04:58:51 pm »
This.Is.Liverpool!!!!...

If someone's having trouble understanding the emotion behind this thread... fuck them too.

Offline Red Sea

• ...has (de)parted.
  • Legacy Fan
  • BR is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
« Reply #113 on: December 9, 2014, 05:33:15 pm »
We always prove them wrong, we are Liverpool, the only true club still standing in this age of corruption and hypocracy.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #114 on: December 9, 2014, 05:49:34 pm »

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #115 on: December 9, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »

Offline livesound

• Kopite
« Reply #116 on: December 9, 2014, 05:53:24 pm »

Not sure if yer can find those in the shops but I'm off for some if we win tonight  :)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: December 9, 2014, 05:58:39 pm »
Not sure if yer can find those in the shops but I'm off for some if we win tonight  :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWFnRD0zhGY?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FWFnRD0zhGY?fs=1</a>

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: December 9, 2014, 05:59:08 pm »
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan