Author Topic: Daniel Agger  (Read 395409 times)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Is this a D.Agger that I see has gone to Denmark? Cheers Danny.
« Reply #3121 on: September 22, 2014, 04:44:31 pm »
If Rodgers really didn't speak to him for 8 months,I find it really odd

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3122 on: September 22, 2014, 09:40:38 pm »
How is it even possible to not speak to a player for 8 months?

Offline bissozwei

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #3123 on: September 22, 2014, 09:48:28 pm »
Can anyone provide a link to an article or an interview in which Agger says anything about Rodgers not speaking to him for 8 months? I have a hard time believing that he's ever said that...

Edit: Just saw that the poster said it was in a live interview on the telly... surely it's online somewhere though?

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3124 on: September 22, 2014, 10:55:08 pm »
Shock horror, player who didn't get picked claims it was the manager's fault. I thought the reason he left was because he admitted his body couldn't withstand the physical game in the premier league?
JFT97

Offline Messiah

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #3125 on: September 23, 2014, 12:21:21 am »
Thing is, the manager was pretty justified in his decision making last season, especially during the long run of wins which got us close to the title. Was obvious Agger wasn't happy about it from a couple of things he said to the Danish media but he didn't kick up a huge stink publicly at the time. Not sure it's bad management as some of you are saying if the focus is upon the results on the pitch. Agger didn't play, he said publicly that if he wasn't getting games then he'd look to move on, he moved on. And even being blunt about why he moved on, it boils down to Rodgers making decisions to get W15 D3 L1 in the second half of the season.

Look I don't have an agenda and I love both Rodgers and Agger

BUT just gtfo with comments like these. Justified my ass. You talk about focusing on results yet completely ignore that Agger was MASSIVE in that run for us. First of all, It's quite clear that our attack was what carried us to that incredible winning run at the end. NOT our defense. Now go look at the statistics with Agger in the team and with him out of the team. It's pretty clear he should have played the last few decisive matches.

Agger-Skrtel played these matches in a row in that winning run:

Fulham 2-3 Liverpool (Agger comes in late after a disaster partnership between Kolo-Skrtel)
Liverpool 4-3 Swansea
Southampton 0-3 Liverpool
Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool
Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 4-0 Tottenham

Albeit the CB partnership wasn't perfect in that run but it was the best we had and delivered the best performances defensively as well.

Then Agger picks up a niggle and Sakho is brought back in against West Ham.

West Ham 1-2 Liverpool (this is where our defensive line starts practically sitting on Mignolet's laps and the difference between Soton, Man U, Spurs games to this game could be seen by a blind man).

Agger is fit again now but Rodgers doesn't bring him back straight into the team.

Liverpool 3-2 Man City (the deep line almost costs us the match)
Norwich 2-3 Liverpool (the deep line almost costs us the match)
Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea (We're fucked now)
Palace 3-3 LIverpool (Defense COSTS us the title)

Then as a farewell Rodgers brings Agger back in

Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle (Agger scores)

Sure it's hindsight now but you had a lot of people here and other sites arguing that Daniel should be brought back in to the team. Even Carra and Neville we absolutely slating Skrtel and Sakho after those City/Norwich games and saying that it would cost us if we don't change and it ultimately did cost us.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 12:33:23 am by Messiah »
Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Offline Brando

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3126 on: September 23, 2014, 08:40:19 am »
Can anyone provide a link to an article or an interview in which Agger says anything about Rodgers not speaking to him for 8 months? I have a hard time believing that he's ever said that...

Edit: Just saw that the poster said it was in a live interview on the telly... surely it's online somewhere though?

He hasn't. Think it was Dagger/Molby who wrote that. WHAT he said was:

The interviewer (Carsten Werge): The story in Liverpool goes that you and Rodgers almost didn't talk at all last season, is that really true? And I think of a "good talk"?
Agger: Let me put it this way, there certainly was not much of it.

You can watch it here (from 01:03): http://www.tv3sport.dk/fodbold/nyheder/eksklusivt-daniel-agger-taler-ud-om-bruddet-med-liverpool/
Will try to do an EXACT translation of the entire interview later.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3127 on: September 23, 2014, 08:48:46 am »
Fucking love Agger. Loyal, brilliant footballer and cool as fuck.

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3128 on: September 23, 2014, 09:10:28 am »

i believe the hierarchy and order at professional clubs it's different than like we see in the movies...
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline mikenielsen

• Main Stander
« Reply #3129 on: September 23, 2014, 09:42:08 am »
Just watched that interview above. Line by line what's quoted in the articles is exactly what he says. The way he says it though. Heartbreaking.

He is being honest as always and doesn't deflect, which would probably have been the wise thing to do, and you can see how it hurts.

Offline Dakota

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3130 on: September 23, 2014, 09:53:13 am »

BUT just gtfo with comments like these. Justified my ass. You talk about focusing on results yet completely ignore that Agger was MASSIVE in that run for us. First of all, It's quite clear that our attack was what carried us to that incredible winning run at the end. NOT our defense. Now go look at the statistics with Agger in the team and with him out of the team. It's pretty clear he should have played the last few decisive matches.

Fulham 2-3 Liverpool (Agger comes in late after a disaster partnership between Kolo-Skrtel)
Liverpool 4-3 Swansea
Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool
Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 4-0 Tottenham

Albeit the CB partnership wasn't perfect in that run but it was the best we had and delivered the best performances defensively as well.

West Ham 1-2 Liverpool (this is where our defensive line starts practically sitting on Mignolet's laps and the difference between Soton, Man U, Spurs games to this game could be seen by a blind man).

Agger is fit again now but Rodgers doesn't bring him back straight into the team.

Sure it's hindsight now but you had a lot of people here and other sites arguing that Daniel should be brought back in to the team. Even Carra and Neville we absolutely slating Skrtel and Sakho after those City/Norwich games and saying that it would cost us if we don't change and it ultimately did cost us.

That may be, but sometimes the evidence is just staring you in the face. It's not that disimilar a decision from bringing Skrtel straight back into the team after a fracture and switching the CB pairing again against West Ham. Does not compute.

Great post, by the way, we need the reminder.
Thinking about crowdfunding a Save The Piano Movers! charitable association.

Offline indlfc

• Moany whiner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool will always be my home.
« Reply #3131 on: September 23, 2014, 10:02:03 am »

Liverpool 4-3 Swansea
Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool
Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 4-0 Tottenham

Similar pattern is happening with Sakho now. Next to move? :(
There is only one family, it is the Liverpool family.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #3132 on: September 23, 2014, 10:21:55 am »
Similar pattern is happening with Sakho now. Next to move? :(

Far from impossible.

Rodgers didn't rate Agger and probably doesn't rate Sakho that much as well. Last season he went with Sakho-Skrtel in the last run of games only because he rated Agger less than Sakho.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Brando

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3133 on: September 23, 2014, 10:25:12 am »
And here's an exact translation of the whole feature which you can watch here: http://www.tv3sport.dk/fodbold/nyheder/eksklusivt-daniel-agger-taler-ud-om-bruddet-med-liverpool/

Voice over: When Daniel Agger recently was presented as Brondby player the explanation of why he left Liverpool was simple ...

Agger at the Brondby-press meeting: That was what I wanted, it was what I felt was right and if I feel it is the right thing it's what I do.

Voice over: But behind the break with the English giants there is a story that goes deeper. A story not to feel valued, a story of getting dumped by a club you have promised eternal loyalty and a story of a failed relationship with manager Brendan Rodgers.

Agger: Let me put it this way, me and the manager we were not on the same side last season, well most of last season. There wasn't much between us and for me that was just enough. I did not feel that he appreciated the things I could and the things I contributed with, and when I feel that, then it's time to move on.

Carsten Werge, the interviewer: The story in Liverpool goes that you and Rodgers almost didn't talk at all last season, is that really true? And I think of a "good talk"?

Voice over: Just two years ago an early break with Liverpool seemed almost unthinkable.
For Daniel Agger the Reds was not just a job. Liverpool meant so much to him that the club should be on his knuckles forever. Agger got ​​his tattoo in 2012 about the same time that Brendan Rodgers took over as manager. And the manager immediately noticed the Dane's extraordinary loyalty to the club. Even when Liverpool got an offer of about DKR 150 million from FC Barcelona and according to Rodgers Agger gave a promise: As long as you want me in Liverpool, I will be here, Agger saigd to the manager. Shortly afterwards the positive outlook for Agger in Liverpool strengthened. The Dane signed a new contract and climbed to the top of the sallary hierarchy. Estimated weekly earning DKR 1,2 million. Later on Rodgers even appointed Agger as the new vice captain. But then the Dane's star began to fade in Rodgers' eyes.

Clips from old broadcasts:
Camilla Martin: … The standout story, it turns out that Daniel Agger is not in the Liverpool team against Swansea tonight.
Mølby: … that he is not in and that he is not even on the bench is a huge surprise
Carsten Werge: … Daniel Agger is on the bench again, what should we actually put in that?

Clip from the LFC-Swansea game:
Carsten Sæbye: ... and it is Daniel Agger that is taken off
Mølby: Daniel Agger shakes his head

Voice over: For a long time Daniel Agger fought for regular time on the pitch.

Clip from old broadcast:
Mølby: I think this is the fourth time in a row he has been on the bench.

Voice over: Off the pitch the relationship with Brendan Rodgers gets worse

Carsten Werge: When you returned to Brondby - Camilla Martin is doing an interview with you at the press conference - you say something like ...

Clip to Agger from the Brøndby press presentation:
Agger: When I no longer felt happy when I went to training, it was time to move on.

Carsten Werge: Where was the joy? Was it Rodgers who removed the joy or was it some other things that came into play?

Agger: ... When you've been in some games and when you have scraped a lot of points together and you really feel that you contributed with something (important). Then when you are neglected and unappreciated, things start going on in your head. Some questions ...

Carsten Werge: You get angry?

Agger: Nahh ... yes, you get a little irritated.

Clip from old broadcast:
Mølby: Daniel Agger is perfect for this system, so it's a bit of a surprise. The fans are also surprised that he is not in the team.

Agger: When you look at the stats, as everybody likes to do in the football world, when you see these stats of the matches wehere I played, then I wonder why I didn't play more than I did.

Voice over: But Agger's wonder is not met with answers.

Agger: It's about being able to talk to all your players and get the best out of them.

Carsten Werge: Do you, honestly, think that he is a bad manager?

Agger: I think he is an incredibly talented manager. It can not be taken from him. Proficient in the way he trains and he is clever in the way he sets up the team. Extremely, extremely competent coach.
Where him and I went wrong ... maybe … was that I'm very direct, I say things as they are and I also expect that people say things direct to me. And that is perhaps wrong to expect sometimes.

Carsten Werge: You showed tremendous loyalty to Liverpool, do you think Brendan Rodgers has shown similar loyalty to you?

Agger: ... ehh, I've certainly learned many things last year. I have a better understanding of people who are "dem selv nærmest" (don't know the exact english phrase, maybe something like "near is my shirt but nearer is my skin"?) in this game - and here I am ONLY talking about football - people who only think about what is best for themselves. Mostly I haven't done that in my career, but ehhh ... with everything that has taken place and the way it's been going on, I understand many of the players. And that is a situation that I have not really been able to see myself in before. So in that way it has opened my eyes ...

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #3134 on: September 23, 2014, 11:10:35 am »
He likes people to be themselves and be direct to him is what he is saying through out. There will always be two sides to a story but I for one will not misinterpret this as a war of words between Agger and Rodgers (if the day comes), it was a case of difference in opinions which could happen to anyone, but unfortunately it happened to a (VERY) loyal player.

Respecting the people involved in this situation and not judging anyone on this as both wanted the best for Liverpool, we can only ( Although I hate to say) move on.  :(
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3135 on: September 23, 2014, 11:38:28 am »

It's bollocks. Agger played in that time, do you really think Rodgers didn't even give him any tactical instructions?
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3136 on: September 23, 2014, 11:43:44 am »
Absolute legend for the club, shame he's gone, doubt he could do much for our turgid defence anyway

Offline mikenielsen

• Main Stander
« Reply #3137 on: September 23, 2014, 11:52:42 am »
It's bollocks. Agger played in that time, do you really think Rodgers didn't even give him any tactical instructions?

To be fair, that's not actually (remotely close to) what he said. As Latenight Surfer said it is probably a case of differences of opinion. It's sad as hell, but it is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
  • This is anfield - Remember YNWA
« Reply #3138 on: September 23, 2014, 11:56:35 am »

Off course not...

Agger exact words was that there were very little comunication between them last season - which is very odd with Agger being ViceCaptain... In my book it's almost the same as silence. You must assume that the communication between a boss and his left and right hand are important and is supossed to happen almost daily!!

Quote:
Carsten Werge, the interviewer: The story in Liverpool goes that you and Rodgers almost didn't talk at all last season, is that really true? And I think of a "good talk"?

When you loose a player from the absolute top af the hierarchy you will leave the team exposed. If you doesn't behave correct towards these players you WILL loose the dressingroom which could be BRs problem right now...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:59:54 am by Dagger/Molby »

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3139 on: September 23, 2014, 11:57:05 am »
To be fair, that's not actually (remotely close to) what he said. As Latenight Surfer said it is probably a case of differences of opinion. It's sad as hell, but it is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes I thought as much. It's just sensationalism from a tabloid when in reality it was more like you say.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3140 on: September 23, 2014, 12:00:14 pm »
BR hasn't acted very kindly towards Reina either. Hmmmm

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3141 on: September 23, 2014, 12:04:13 pm »
BR hasn't acted very kindly towards Reina either. Hmmmm

Football isn't a game of sentiment, both Agger and Reina seem to be unhappy that they weren't first choice anymore but the fact is they weren't good enough anymore.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3142 on: September 23, 2014, 01:00:05 pm »
the fact is they weren't good enough anymore.

It's far from a 'fact' with Agger though - it's actually highly debatable, and possibly the 'fact' is that Agger was good enough and yet still wasn't picked.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3143 on: September 23, 2014, 01:11:22 pm »
It's far from a 'fact' with Agger though - it's actually highly debatable, and possibly the 'fact' is that Agger was good enough and yet still wasn't picked.

Maybe fact is too strong a word but it seems the manager didn't think he was good enough and most of the fans didn't either judging by the forums and the Liverpool fans I know.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3144 on: September 23, 2014, 01:12:48 pm »
Football isn't a game of sentiment, both Agger and Reina seem to be unhappy that they weren't first choice anymore but the fact is they weren't good enough anymore.

That's not the point though, those two players are club legends and i just don't like that they leave very disappointed with the manager.
Especially Agger. He has been nothing but loyal to us, Before his injury problems, he could have left for other clubs for money and trophies easily but he sticked with us and he didn't open his mouth once until this interview.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3145 on: September 23, 2014, 01:22:03 pm »
That's not the point though, those two players are club legends and i just don't like that they leave very disappointed with the manager.
Especially Agger. He has been nothing but loyal to us, Before his injury problems, he could have left for other clubs for money and trophies easily but he sticked with us and he didn't open his mouth once until this interview.

I agree that it's disappointing the way it's ended but I don't see that as Rodgers' fault as some seem to be hinting at. When a footballer loses his place it's very rare that they're happy about it, they generally believe they're still good enough and that is why in my opinion Reina and Agger felt hard done to by Rodgers.

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #3146 on: September 23, 2014, 01:52:02 pm »
I love Agger he's one of my favourite players, but the truth is there weren't many people up in arms when he left. Now we've lost 2 games people are trying to be wise after the fact.
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3147 on: September 26, 2014, 06:54:14 am »
I agree that it's disappointing the way it's ended but I don't see that as Rodgers' fault as some seem to be hinting at. When a footballer loses his place it's very rare that they're happy about it, they generally believe they're still good enough and that is why in my opinion Reina and Agger felt hard done to by Rodgers.

Yes when a footballer looses his spot in the team because he isn't good enough they just have to keep on going to get their spot back! But when he loose his spot because of a dispute with the manager he has every right to be unhappy and mad. Agger had some facts on his side last season - He played 17 games vs Sakhos 18. The team gained 2,54 point in average with agger in the team while we gained 1,79 with Sakho... That tells me that it was personal matters from BR that kept him out of the team...

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3148 on: September 26, 2014, 05:43:42 pm »
Yes when a footballer looses his spot in the team because he isn't good enough they just have to keep on going to get their spot back! But when he loose his spot because of a dispute with the manager he has every right to be unhappy and mad. Agger had some facts on his side last season - He played 17 games vs Sakhos 18. The team gained 2,54 point in average with agger in the team while we gained 1,79 with Sakho... That tells me that it was personal matters from BR that kept him out of the team...

Out of Sakho's 18 games he played 2 against City, 2 against Chelsea, 1 away at arsenal so it's not helpful to just blanketly use points per game.

I think it was clear that Agger was struggling physically, that's why he was moved out of the team, it felt like he lost a yard of pace and was less and less effective against physical strikers.

I think it's telling that James Pearce said he was going to retire if he didn't go to Brondby
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Garcias Sangria

• Anny Roader
  • Not in The Grafton on a Friday night
« Reply #3149 on: September 26, 2014, 06:56:36 pm »

I think it's telling that James Pearce said he was going to retire if he didn't go to Brondby

Where was that said mate?
Quote from: Owl
If some of u fucking bellends are seriously arsed about this then go to fucking sleep or knock our self out by charging straight at a wall.
It's a fucking pre season
Fuck off u twats
Quote from: Upinsmoke
Go to sleep, but it's only 2.55am

Div

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3150 on: September 26, 2014, 07:25:19 pm »
Where was that said mate?

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/513401988990914560

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho

@DavidVaughan5 Agger wanted to leave. If he hadn't joined Brondby, he would have retired completely.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3151 on: September 29, 2014, 02:03:08 pm »
Out of Sakho's 18 games he played 2 against City, 2 against Chelsea, 1 away at arsenal so it's not helpful to just blanketly use points per game.

I think it was clear that Agger was struggling physically, that's why he was moved out of the team, it felt like he lost a yard of pace and was less and less effective against physical strikers.

It was his way of telling them - let me go for 3 mill£ or get nothing at all. I think he was so fed up with BR that these two was his scenarios.... Agger are not as most people - he plays for the game and not the money!! If he played for the money he would have transfered to City two years ago!!

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3152 on: October 19, 2014, 07:52:28 pm »
Agger looks more fit than ever right now - Got his first clean sheet today in the 5-0 victory against Slagelse at home... Almost reminded me of Agger six years ago with good clean tackles and calmness on the ball... Looks very very very fit - maybe because he only plays one game pr week...

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3153 on: October 19, 2014, 08:04:11 pm »
He's always going to look fitter in a slower and worse league though mate

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3154 on: October 19, 2014, 08:32:45 pm »
He's always going to look fitter in a slower and worse league though mate

Nope... Not fitter - he will always look better but not fitter... He actually looks like a bully because he takes the fights and tackles like its PL... Many of the other teams cry after the games and feels like he is playing too hard  ;D but he plays no harder than he did in the 8 1/2 years in LFC.... The Danish league are clearly much more soft than PL - no Stoke or teams like them  :D

Offline tossedandblown

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3155 on: October 20, 2014, 10:13:12 am »
glad to hear that it sounds like Danny is enjoying his football!!

Good luck to him.

Offline Dagger/Molby

• Anny Roader
Re: Daniel Agger
« Reply #3156 on: November 2, 2014, 08:29:45 pm »
Third clean sheet in a row for dagger today... He looks very very fit now and seems superior compared to his opponents.... He is way too good to play in the Danish league...

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #3157 on: November 2, 2014, 09:49:00 pm »
Third clean sheet in a row for dagger today... He looks very very fit now and seems superior compared to his opponents.... He is way too good to play in the Danish league...

Pleased to hear he's doing well - I'll not even let myself wonder whether or not Brendan might consider that he wrote him off too soon ;D

Given that he's returned to Brondby, and the lack of coincidence in that, you'd have to conclude that whether his attributes are suited to the Danish league or not is entirely irrelevant - he's looked after #1 with the move and it seems a very human decision for an athlete to have made.

Pleased for him.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #3158 on: November 12, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »
Agger injured his groin last Sunday in a Danish League match against Hobro and will be rested by the Danish national team this weekend. 

International break came at a good time for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2830504/Daniel-Agger-Denmark-s-Euro-2016-qualifier-Serbia-groin-injury.html
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline Danan

• Kopite
« Reply #3159 on: December 30, 2014, 11:57:57 am »