Author Topic: No new LFC Topics  (Read 769 times)

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
No new LFC Topics
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:10:10 pm »
What's that all about? How do I get rid of it?
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
Re: No new LFC Topics
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 12:35:42 pm »
   :wave

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 12:37:04 pm »
You have incurred the Wrath Of RAWK by starting inane/stupid/duplicate threads in the main board, and so your privileges have been revoked. You need to demonstrate good character and understanding of the Rules Of RAWK over an indeterminate length of time.

There is a long running thread in this Feedback Forum which relates to this very matter. The fact that you chose to start a new topic about it suggests that the moderator who potted you was correct in his/her assessment, and that on that basis the aforementioned 'indeterminate length of time' may be a life sentence. ;) :wave

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 01:51:50 pm »
You have incurred the Wrath Of RAWK by starting inane/stupid/duplicate threads in the main board, and so your privileges have been revoked. You need to demonstrate good character and understanding of the Rules Of RAWK over an indeterminate length of time.

There is a long running thread in this Feedback Forum which relates to this very matter. The fact that you chose to start a new topic about it suggests that the moderator who potted you was correct in his/her assessment, and that on that basis the aforementioned 'indeterminate length of time' may be a life sentence. ;) :wave

Okay, thanks. I think it was a couple of duplicate threads in General Football but alas, I thought I was being good. I'll try be gooder.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:53:34 pm by Matt8pie »
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 03:02:46 pm »
The Pillsbury Donut fella shouldnt be aloud to start anymore topics, that shall we join forces with everton and call ourselves liverpool is the worst topic Ive ever seen on here and theres been some pretty bad topics.  I actually feel ashamed.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 03:03:45 pm »
Okay, thanks. I think it was a couple of duplicate threads in General Football but alas, I thought I was being good. I'll try be gooder.

When you think you're as good as you're going to be, go here.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=79671.msg1265111#msg1265111