Author Topic: Advice about Milan  (Read 6306 times)

Offline redboxingyeti

• Main Stander
  • Jurgen Believer
Advice about Milan
« on: February 2, 2015, 06:53:44 pm »
Hi,
Not sure if this is the best place to ask...apologies if not.

I'm off on holiday to Italy with the misses and kids in July, and we'll be visiting Venice and Milan.

As I have a couple of prominent Liverpool tattoos I just wondered if there were any areas of Milan to stay clear of ?
I have no qualms about AC fans, but not sure about Inter and don't wan't to cause unnecessary hassle, especially if it means leaving one of the slower kids behind  ;D

Anyone had any issues, or is it generally okay ?
Cheers in advance

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Advice about Milan
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2015, 07:11:58 pm »
Shouldn't be a problem mate, I sat with the Inter fans at the San Siro when we beat them in 2008 as I couldn't get a ticket with our lot. By the end of the game they all knew I was a Liverpool fan but I didn't get any shit at all.

Failing that if you do have to run you could always trip one of your kids up, that way your're guaranteed to get away.    ;)
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2015, 07:15:09 pm »
Inter fans love us because of 2005...Been to San Siro to watch AC a few years back, no problem at all. Remember to take ID. You can't buy a ticket without it.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline redboxingyeti

• Main Stander
  • Jurgen Believer
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2015, 07:19:44 pm »
Ha ha, cheers bud.

Thought that would be the case, but thought I'd check, don't want to spoil the hols by inadvertently winding up the locals.
Cheers for the response.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2015, 07:25:11 pm »
Milan fans (both clubs) are sound.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 10:22:14 pm »
Yep best ground in the world, get to a game if you can.  Inter worship us, not always for the best of reasons, but don't worry about upsetting them.  Milan is very civilised compared to fucking Naples.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........