Author Topic: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread  (Read 10491410 times)

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
    • Liverpool FC Vietnam Community
Re: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread
« Reply #25320 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:51 am »
Rodgers post-Fulham Press | HD Quality

http://press.lfc.vn/s14-w11-rodgers-post-fulham-press/

Offline srs507

• Kopite
  • I'm scouse. Except for accent and location.
« Reply #25321 on: November 10, 2013, 02:23:22 am »
MOTD Highlights

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x170jg7_liverpool-vs-fulham-match-of-the-day-highlights_creation" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x170jg7_liverpool-vs-fulham-match-of-the-day-highlights_creation</a>

Brilliant, ta Mostar as always!!!
Games I've been to: 2011/2012 - Wolves (h), Man Utd (h), QPR (h), Villa (a), Wigan (a), Newcastle (h), Man City (a)
2012/2013 - Spurs (Friendly), Norwich (h)
2013/2014 - Newcastle (h)
2014/2015 - Olympiakos (friendly), Man City (friendly)
Not bad for an American eh?

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25322 on: November 10, 2013, 03:09:34 am »
LFC 4-0 FFC | Full Match | SD Quality | Vimeo

http://fm.lfc.vn/fulham-full-match-w11/

All full-matchs this season here:

http://fm.lfc.vn/

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25323 on: November 10, 2013, 03:31:59 am »
Liverpool 4-0 Fulham | BBC MOTD | HD 720p | 13 mins | Vimeo

http://motd.lfc.vn/s14-w11-liverpool-fulham-hd/

Offline timdaw

• Main Stander
    • Tim Daw Photography
« Reply #25324 on: November 10, 2013, 04:18:20 am »
MoStar, Mo' Better. Cheers la.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #25325 on: November 10, 2013, 07:33:34 am »
Vietliv and Mostar, thank you both very much. Fantastic work.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Soucolorado

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25326 on: November 10, 2013, 08:05:48 am »
Thanks a lot Mostar and vietliv :wave

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #25327 on: November 10, 2013, 09:38:59 am »
Does anyone have MOTD in HD - the whole programme that is?

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25328 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:38 am »
Does anyone have MOTD in HD - the whole programme that is?

You can find it on soccershouts.com (register required, free), but only the download link is available, and you have to pay for "premium acc of uploaded.com" subs  to download.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #25329 on: November 10, 2013, 09:58:31 am »
You can find it on soccershouts.com (register required, free), but only the download link is available, and you have to pay for "premium acc of uploaded.com" subs  to download.

Cool. I'll give it a crack. Thanks!

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25330 on: November 10, 2013, 10:07:02 am »
No chance of a Coutinho vid?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25331 on: November 10, 2013, 10:13:14 am »
Vietliv and Mostar, thank you both very much. Fantastic work.

Thanks a lot Mostar and vietliv :wave

You're welcome. Thanks for supporting. YNWA!

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25332 on: November 10, 2013, 12:11:10 pm »

Offline muntu85

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25333 on: November 10, 2013, 12:45:47 pm »

Offline paKopite

• Main Stander
« Reply #25334 on: November 10, 2013, 01:08:45 pm »
vietliv bro, i simply can not thank you enough for all the full match uploads. You sir are a legend. keep on the excellent work and make reds like myself happy all around the world.
p.s. since this is my 96th post ... JFT 96 and YNWA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:10:32 pm by paKopite »

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25335 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:43 pm »
vietliv bro, i simply can not thank you enough for all the full match uploads. You sir are a legend. keep on the excellent work and make reds like myself happy all around the world.
p.s. since this is my 96th post ... JFT 96 and YNWA

Thank you very much. Nice to know thay you like my posts. YNWA!

Offline orn-free-tada

• ...free as a ird...
  • Main Stander
« Reply #25336 on: November 10, 2013, 10:32:59 pm »
does anyone have the mike myers interview? I'd like to hear what he said ...

Offline Stevie Gerrard

• Main Stander
« Reply #25337 on: November 11, 2013, 12:53:27 pm »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1726cr_lfcctv-gerrard-v-fulham_sport?logo=0&amp;hideInfos=1&amp;forcedQuality=hq&amp;highlight=dcc08e" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1726cr_lfcctv-gerrard-v-fulham_sport?logo=0&amp;hideInfos=1&amp;forcedQuality=hq&amp;highlight=dcc08e</a>
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:54:45 pm by Stevie Gerrard »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #25338 on: November 11, 2013, 01:07:44 pm »
does anyone have the mike myers interview? I'd like to hear what he said ...
There's a written version on the website:
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/148853-myers-shares-kevin-keegan-memories

Even before he watched Liverpool stylishly see off Fulham 4-0 at Anfield on Saturday afternoon, world-famous actor and lifelong Reds fan Mike Myers had declared the day to be 'emotional' and 'thrilling'.
The 50-year-old, best known for his starring roles in 'Austin Powers' and 'Wayne's World', has supported the club since childhood as both of his parents hailed from Merseyside.

He was therefore delighted to be in attendance to watch the talismanic Luis Suarez play a major role in guiding the Canadian's beloved team into second place in the Barclays Premier League.

Ahead of kick-off, Myers sat down with Liverpoolfc.com to explain his Liverpool story, reveal which diminutive forward was his first hero and share his predictions for the rest of the 2013-14 season.

Tell us how you became a Liverpool fan...

My dad is from Old Swan. My dad moved to Canada in 1956 and I was born in 1963. There is nobody more English than an Englishman who no longer lives in England. We just lived and breathed Liverpool. I've been a fan my entire life. One of the great sad things for my dad is that he moved in '56 and several years later, Liverpool kicked in. But he loved it from afar and so did I. It's just a thrill to be here, I can't even tell you.

Are all of your family Reds, or did you have some Blues back here as well?

It's about 50-50. My grandfather is an Evertonian, my mum is an Evertonian. My dad is a Liverpool fan. I have both sides with my cousins.

In terms of your Anfield experiences, you have been here before...

I was here in 1975, I was 12 and I stood on the Kop against Norwich City. I think we won 2-1, it was awesome. I'm so excited to be back here - I didn't sleep last night. I'm so thrilled to be here.

How does the experience of a Premier League game compare to other sports you have followed?

My dad, when he moved to Canada, instantly became a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. I love going to see the Leafs play as well. But this place has a lot more magic. My wife is from Boston and is a huge Boston Red Sox fan, so we just had a wonderful couple of weeks. That was fun. I've not been to Fenway, I would love to go. But this is the centre of the centre. I love Maple Leaf Gardens, but this is the centre of the centre - it's so amazing.

What is your favourite Liverpool memory to date?

It might be that first European Cup, when Liverpool was back on its feet. I loved Kevin Keegan. I'm a small guy - that was the guy, in my mind, I thought I was most like. I feel very connected to the people of Liverpool; my brother and I are the only people in my gene pool who aren't from Liverpool. I just got off the plane from London and I get a grin on my face. I loved my dad so much and this was everything to my dad: Liverpool and Anfield. So it's just great to be here. It's always emotional.

How are you able to keep up to date with what's happening with the club?

Every Saturday or whenever Liverpool play, the comedian John Oliver gives me a text on how they are doing or sometimes we'll be on the phone. He's been my biggest source of stuff. I subscribe to LFC TV; I've been watching and getting my knowledge back up. This year has been a joy, just so great. When Suarez and Sturridge are in the box, you never know what they're going to do. It reminds me of Dalglish, Ian Rush and Keegan. I was just going over all of the players I used to know: Jimmy Case, David Fairclough, Phil Neal, Thompson, Ray Clemence. All of these names just come back to me.

How do you think we can do this season?

There's just a little bit of gelling in the team: discipline in the midfield, and how quickly they can get it up to Sturridge and Suarez, Gerrard on the set-pieces. Those tiny little dotting of the Is and crossing the Ts, and I think we'll be back in Europe before you know it.

What does the future hold for Mike Myers?

I've just finished a documentary on Alice Cooper's manager, the nicest man in the world - this guy named Shep Gordon. He has always been lovely to me and my family. He had a health problem about two years ago and I said to him: will you let me do a movie about you? That's what I've been doing for the last year-and-a-half. We were just at the Toronto Film Festival and got amazing reviews and a standing ovation. This is the happiest time of my life; I had a kid two years ago and have another one coming in April. I'm also writing a musical that I can't talk about yet. I might do it here in England so I've been looking at theatres. It has just been a great trip - I can't believe I'm here.

Would you ever consider bringing a movie to base it in Liverpool?

I always have one or two Liverpool movies in my back pocket. I usually have about 12 ideas. I write everything I do; that's another reason why it takes so long between movies for me. I'm certain I will do a movie about Liverpool and having Liverpool parents, because it's just such a part of my life. 'Austin Powers' was a tribute to my father. After he died, I was heartbroken and I tried to think of all the great things that my father gave me - it was all British culture. So I definitely would love to do a movie here.

We are a team of one half.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25339 on: November 11, 2013, 02:51:02 pm »
good interview.

Also - can we get a Coutinho video? even though some of the stff didn't come off - it was impressive to see 1.5 games back in now he's already running the show.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #25340 on: November 11, 2013, 02:53:05 pm »
good interview.

Also - can we get a Coutinho video? even though some of the stff didn't come off - it was impressive to see 1.5 games back in now he's already running the show.

There ya go. Found it on youtube.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sr9QxFfVDw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5sr9QxFfVDw</a>

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25341 on: November 11, 2013, 02:56:11 pm »
awesome thanks!

Offline _Redman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25342 on: November 11, 2013, 03:33:39 pm »
any highlights from the U18 match?

Offline _Redman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25343 on: November 11, 2013, 03:39:23 pm »

Offline gallden

• bols
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25344 on: November 11, 2013, 06:02:43 pm »
Anyone with a gif of the Gerrard nutmeg on Berbatov?

Offline simsim

• Kopite
  • High tempo pass and move is the Liverpool groove
« Reply #25345 on: November 11, 2013, 07:01:42 pm »
Any chance of getting goals/highlights of Bayer Leverkusen games on here so we can keep track of an ex red progress? :champ

Offline lalchitri

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25346 on: November 11, 2013, 07:30:34 pm »
There's a written version on the website:
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/148853-myers-shares-kevin-keegan-memories

Even before he watched Liverpool stylishly see off Fulham 4-0 at Anfield on Saturday afternoon, world-famous actor and lifelong Reds fan Mike Myers had declared the day to be 'emotional' and 'thrilling'.
The 50-year-old, best known for his starring roles in 'Austin Powers' and 'Wayne's World', has supported the club since childhood as both of his parents hailed from Merseyside.

He was therefore delighted to be in attendance to watch the talismanic Luis Suarez play a major role in guiding the Canadian's beloved team into second place in the Barclays Premier League.

Ahead of kick-off, Myers sat down with Liverpoolfc.com to explain his Liverpool story, reveal which diminutive forward was his first hero and share his predictions for the rest of the 2013-14 season.

Tell us how you became a Liverpool fan...

My dad is from Old Swan. My dad moved to Canada in 1956 and I was born in 1963. There is nobody more English than an Englishman who no longer lives in England. We just lived and breathed Liverpool. I've been a fan my entire life. One of the great sad things for my dad is that he moved in '56 and several years later, Liverpool kicked in. But he loved it from afar and so did I. It's just a thrill to be here, I can't even tell you.

Are all of your family Reds, or did you have some Blues back here as well?

It's about 50-50. My grandfather is an Evertonian, my mum is an Evertonian. My dad is a Liverpool fan. I have both sides with my cousins.

In terms of your Anfield experiences, you have been here before...

I was here in 1975, I was 12 and I stood on the Kop against Norwich City. I think we won 2-1, it was awesome. I'm so excited to be back here - I didn't sleep last night. I'm so thrilled to be here.

How does the experience of a Premier League game compare to other sports you have followed?

My dad, when he moved to Canada, instantly became a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. I love going to see the Leafs play as well. But this place has a lot more magic. My wife is from Boston and is a huge Boston Red Sox fan, so we just had a wonderful couple of weeks. That was fun. I've not been to Fenway, I would love to go. But this is the centre of the centre. I love Maple Leaf Gardens, but this is the centre of the centre - it's so amazing.

What is your favourite Liverpool memory to date?

It might be that first European Cup, when Liverpool was back on its feet. I loved Kevin Keegan. I'm a small guy - that was the guy, in my mind, I thought I was most like. I feel very connected to the people of Liverpool; my brother and I are the only people in my gene pool who aren't from Liverpool. I just got off the plane from London and I get a grin on my face. I loved my dad so much and this was everything to my dad: Liverpool and Anfield. So it's just great to be here. It's always emotional.

How are you able to keep up to date with what's happening with the club?

Every Saturday or whenever Liverpool play, the comedian John Oliver gives me a text on how they are doing or sometimes we'll be on the phone. He's been my biggest source of stuff. I subscribe to LFC TV; I've been watching and getting my knowledge back up. This year has been a joy, just so great. When Suarez and Sturridge are in the box, you never know what they're going to do. It reminds me of Dalglish, Ian Rush and Keegan. I was just going over all of the players I used to know: Jimmy Case, David Fairclough, Phil Neal, Thompson, Ray Clemence. All of these names just come back to me.

How do you think we can do this season?

There's just a little bit of gelling in the team: discipline in the midfield, and how quickly they can get it up to Sturridge and Suarez, Gerrard on the set-pieces. Those tiny little dotting of the Is and crossing the Ts, and I think we'll be back in Europe before you know it.

What does the future hold for Mike Myers?

I've just finished a documentary on Alice Cooper's manager, the nicest man in the world - this guy named Shep Gordon. He has always been lovely to me and my family. He had a health problem about two years ago and I said to him: will you let me do a movie about you? That's what I've been doing for the last year-and-a-half. We were just at the Toronto Film Festival and got amazing reviews and a standing ovation. This is the happiest time of my life; I had a kid two years ago and have another one coming in April. I'm also writing a musical that I can't talk about yet. I might do it here in England so I've been looking at theatres. It has just been a great trip - I can't believe I'm here.

Would you ever consider bringing a movie to base it in Liverpool?

I always have one or two Liverpool movies in my back pocket. I usually have about 12 ideas. I write everything I do; that's another reason why it takes so long between movies for me. I'm certain I will do a movie about Liverpool and having Liverpool parents, because it's just such a part of my life. 'Austin Powers' was a tribute to my father. After he died, I was heartbroken and I tried to think of all the great things that my father gave me - it was all British culture. So I definitely would love to do a movie here.

That's a part of it, but it was about 10 minutes long.
He almost cried at one point.

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #25347 on: November 11, 2013, 07:33:33 pm »
Anyone with a gif of the Gerrard nutmeg on Berbatov?

Offline Stevie Gerrard

• Main Stander
10 of the best: GH era goals
« Reply #25348 on: November 12, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x173lbo_10-of-the-best-gh-era-goals_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x173lbo_10-of-the-best-gh-era-goals_sport</a>

On the 15th anniversary of his appointment enjoy 10 of the best goals from the Gerard Houllier era

Offline Mostar

• Video guru
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25349 on: November 12, 2013, 01:52:18 pm »
Liverpool FC Goals Season 2013/14 (So Far)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Zz7XdT9iVA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2Zz7XdT9iVA</a>
Member #1 of the Luis Suarez fan club
http://twitter.com/@LFCmostar

Offline lalchitri

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25350 on: November 13, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »
Suarez arrival for the Jordan game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGNPfrhRfg

How can I embed?
Option doesn't seem to work here.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #25351 on: November 14, 2013, 10:21:15 am »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x173lbo_10-of-the-best-gh-era-goals_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x173lbo_10-of-the-best-gh-era-goals_sport</a>

On the 15th anniversary of his appointment enjoy 10 of the best goals from the Gerard Houllier era

2000/2001

What a year! Some of my best memories ever as a Liverpool supporter.

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25352 on: November 14, 2013, 11:50:01 am »
Is Adam Lallana Good Enough?

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=79369909" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=79369909</a>

Offline Stevie Gerrard

• Main Stander
Kop 10: Xabi Alonso Moments
« Reply #25353 on: November 15, 2013, 03:03:18 pm »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x177w5n_kop-10-xabi-alonso-moments_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x177w5n_kop-10-xabi-alonso-moments_sport</a>

LFC TV countdown 10 memorable moments from Xabi's Liverpool career.

Offline Stevie Gerrard

• Main Stander
Houllier's finest LFC moments
« Reply #25354 on: November 16, 2013, 12:46:55 am »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x178nm0_houllier-s-finest-lfc-moments_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x178nm0_houllier-s-finest-lfc-moments_sport</a>

A montage of the Frenchman's best triumphs at Anfield

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
« Reply #25355 on: November 16, 2013, 02:30:46 am »
Classic Games | Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal | 2009 April 21st | HD | 10 mins

http://classic.lfc.vn/liverpool-4-4-arsenal/

Offline timdaw

• Main Stander
    • Tim Daw Photography
« Reply #25356 on: November 16, 2013, 06:40:42 am »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x177w5n_kop-10-xabi-alonso-moments_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x177w5n_kop-10-xabi-alonso-moments_sport</a>

Bloody hell that was great. Thanks for putting it up and not on Vimeo.

Offline rvk_1983

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
Re: Kop 10: Xabi Alonso Moments
« Reply #25357 on: November 16, 2013, 12:13:17 pm »

miss him very much  :'(

Offline LFCTikiTaka

• Bedwetter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25358 on: November 16, 2013, 08:55:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179ksi_first-and-last-lawrenson_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179ksi_first-and-last-lawrenson_sport</a>

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179kp5_henchoz-and-co-try-top-bin-challenge_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179kp5_henchoz-and-co-try-top-bin-challenge_sport</a>

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179knq_aspas-i-ll-be-back-to-improve_sport" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x179knq_aspas-i-ll-be-back-to-improve_sport</a>

Offline KingOfKop

• Main Stander
« Reply #25359 on: November 16, 2013, 09:06:52 pm »
A night out in Liverpool comes to a stand still as the Kolo Yaya Toure chant breaks out! This is brilliant!...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_xS1ZaXtgbQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_xS1ZaXtgbQ</a>
There'll be glory round the fields of Anfield Road.