Author Topic: LFC v Oldham FA Cup Third Round 05/01/14 3pm Ticket Details  (Read 13450 times)

Offline KM519

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FA Cup Third Round Ticket Info
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2013, 01:01:59 pm »
Just checked my purchase history and I've had all kinds of FA Cup 'Tests' and 'Checks', but nothing in there regarding ticket confirmation. Anyone else the same?

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »
Just checked my purchase history and I've had all kinds of FA Cup 'Tests' and 'Checks', but nothing in there regarding ticket confirmation. Anyone else the same?

yeh I'd ring them, mine was the same and the payment hadn't gone through. all sorted now. lady at the TO said that they are getting lots of calls regarding this. I think they had tried to use an old card, not the one I'd paid the 0.25p or whatever the amount was.....  ::)

Offline CraigLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • A Liverbird upon my chest.
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 04:14:17 pm »
Auto cup info http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/auto-cup-ticket-scheme-information

Liverpool Football Club have released the following information regarding the Reds' FA Cup third round tie, to be played at Anfield on Sunday, January 5 with kick-off at 3pm GMT.

The match, against either Oldham Athletic or Mansfield Town, is expected to near a sell-out this week, therefore supporters are encouraged to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment.

A number of fans enrolled onto the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme have had their payments fail and will be notified via email and text message where possible.

All members of the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme should check that their payment has been successfully taken; this can be done by logging in here, selecting 'My Account' and then 'Purchase History'.

If payment has been successful, the status against the game, The FA Cup with Budweiser, will read 'PRINT'.

If payment has been unsuccessful, the status against the game, The FA Cup with Budweiser, will read 'RESERV'.

In the second instance, supporters wishing to attend the game should purchase a ticket independently by calling 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399) or visiting the ticket office by Monday, December 23.

Seats will not otherwise be guaranteed as all remaining tickets for the fixture will be released to general sale.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline CraigLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • A Liverbird upon my chest.
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2013, 04:16:01 pm »
Just to confirm as well I'm in the auto cup scheme and have had the e-mail confirming payment has been taken, so if you haven't or if payment failed contact the ticket office.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline KaiNo7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2013, 04:34:56 pm »

Just had an email saying payment for my kids has failed.

I rang last week to change my card details, they obviously updated my account but not theirs... Some bright sparks work in the TO. Will call tomorrow and sort it out

Seriously fucked off with the TO. Can't get through to the c*nts. Got through to the dude selling tickets but he couldn't sort it because they are just a centre selling tickets and not on site. When i press option 3 to update details it just says we're busy now fuck off, and doesn't even put you in a queue. I joined the ACS to avoid this bollocks trying to get through

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:22 pm »
Auto cup info http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/auto-cup-ticket-scheme-information

Liverpool Football Club have released the following information regarding the Reds' FA Cup third round tie, to be played at Anfield on Sunday, January 5 with kick-off at 3pm GMT.

The match, against either Oldham Athletic or Mansfield Town, is expected to near a sell-out this week, therefore supporters are encouraged to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment.

A number of fans enrolled onto the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme have had their payments fail and will be notified via email and text message where possible.

All members of the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme should check that their payment has been successfully taken; this can be done by logging in here, selecting 'My Account' and then 'Purchase History'.

If payment has been successful, the status against the game, The FA Cup with Budweiser, will read 'PRINT'.

If payment has been unsuccessful, the status against the game, The FA Cup with Budweiser, will read 'RESERV'.

In the second instance, supporters wishing to attend the game should purchase a ticket independently by calling 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399) or visiting the ticket office by Monday, December 23.

Seats will not otherwise be guaranteed as all remaining tickets for the fixture will be released to general sale.

It says print in my purchase history.

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:56 pm »

Mine says PEND
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 05:25:31 pm »
Mine says PEND

Mine said that yesterday.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »
Mine said that yesterday.

Mine has also changed from PEND (yesterday) to PRINT (today).

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2013, 07:52:02 pm »
Does anyone here know if I buy a membership now do they e-mail you a membership number so I could use it in tomorrow's sale instead of waiting ages for the card to come?

Ta.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2013, 09:08:08 pm »
Does anyone here know if I buy a membership now do they e-mail you a membership number so I could use it in tomorrow's sale instead of waiting ages for the card to come?

Ta.

Yes mate, they will give you a members number straight away. Did it for me when i had to get 2 memberships for family at the start of the season
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2013, 09:24:41 pm »
Do people think this will sell out at members sale? Want 4 tickets but only have 2 membership cards. Will I be able to get 4 sat together in the KOP in the general sale or am I best off getting 2 tomorrow then try for another 2 on Thursday?
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2013, 09:28:20 pm »
Do people think this will sell out at members sale? Want 4 tickets but only have 2 membership cards. Will I be able to get 4 sat together in the KOP in the general sale or am I best off getting 2 tomorrow then try for another 2 on Thursday?
Naa you'll be fine on Thursday. I'm waiting till Thursday myself to get 3 together. Shouldn't be a problem.

Offline El_Pistolero7

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird upon my chest...
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2013, 09:53:03 pm »

In the same position... going to hold out for general. SHOULD be fine

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2013, 10:59:18 pm »

Same for me, been going round in my head but there's no other good way of doing it so it's general sale for me.

Offline samifan

• Main Stander
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2013, 11:27:45 pm »
Seriously fucked off with the TO. Can't get through to the c*nts. Got through to the dude selling tickets but he couldn't sort it because they are just a centre selling tickets and not on site. When i press option 3 to update details it just says we're busy now fuck off, and doesn't even put you in a queue. I joined the ACS to avoid this bollocks trying to get through
I had very same problem yesterday and spent early 2 hours trying to get through to customer services and when they eventually picked up the phone I had to deal with a muppet who took 5  attempts to key in my credit card details to the  system.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2013, 08:24:50 am »
Plenty of tickets available this morning.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2013, 08:57:07 am »
Surprisingly easy, makes a change!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2013, 03:20:41 pm »
These tickets are selling like hotcakes!

Offline ScouseRedL8

• Main Stander
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2013, 06:02:30 pm »
What are the chances for 3 kop tickets tommorow?

Offline kopenddanny

• Main Stander
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2013, 09:54:18 pm »
This payment failure stuff is bollocks, I've not been able to get through to the TO at all so will my ticket be sold in the general sale tomorrow or are they saving it for me until the 23rd?

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2013, 11:38:12 pm »
not many tickets left

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2013, 11:54:26 pm »
What are the chances for 3 kop tickets tommorow?

I got 2 earlier on around 8.30 in 202. Should be grand
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline El_Pistolero7

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird upon my chest...
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2013, 12:47:14 am »
Is there a queuing system for general sales?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2013, 08:03:28 am »
Is there a queuing system for general sales?

Yes but I dont think they'll need one mate. Cant see many getting up early for this
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2013, 08:18:45 am »
Can't get general sale to allow some old fan cards to purchase tickets, says they don't qualify-looks like they haven't lifted the correct restrictions.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2013, 08:20:27 am »
Got 2 in 109 - not that many left - mainly singles unless you want 109, 306, 304, MX etc, though wouldn't be surprised if more blocks get released later.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2013, 08:20:29 am »
Wont let me buy more than one on my members card, now kicked me out!  :butt

Offline nearly40

• Anny Roader
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2013, 08:21:22 am »
Can't get general sale to allow some old fan cards to purchase tickets, says they don't qualify-looks like they haven't lifted the correct restrictions.

In the end used my current memberships (again as I used them for tickets yesterday). I didn't think fan cards went out of date-or as I said they left the membership condition on.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:25:15 am by nearly40 »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2013, 08:21:56 am »

Try again mate - I'm an old Fan Card Holder - just bought 2 a couple of mins ago.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline nearly40

• Anny Roader
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2013, 08:26:35 am »
Cheers, did it on current memberships in the end.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2013, 08:43:00 am »
I had the same problem with the restriction not being lifted, refreshed, lost my 4 tickets in 306. Logged back in and all gone  :(

Got 4 in the main stand so all good but taking my cousin and its her first ever game and she wanted to sit in the KOP.

Meh.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2013, 09:32:46 am »
Lost mine in the Kop as well and ended up with the moodiest seats ever in the Main Stand ffs.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »
These have sold like the proverbial hotcakes!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:46:44 pm by Mulled Max »

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2013, 01:02:59 pm »
Is it sold out?

Offline ScouseRedL8

• Main Stander
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2013, 01:03:48 pm »
I'm stupid me!
Does anyone think there is a chance i can ask to transfer a ticket to my other card!
I bought 3 tickets on 1 card like a idiot!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2013, 01:48:17 pm »

Offline tgfcoton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • I see Red people everywhere - SOS 3251
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2013, 02:00:19 pm »
I'm stupid me!
Does anyone think there is a chance i can ask to transfer a ticket to my other card!
I bought 3 tickets on 1 card like a idiot!
Not a chance with our TO. I have tried this before in the past unsuccessfully. The only way you will get one on any other card is by buying another ticket if more come up on sale that is!

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2013, 05:06:39 pm »
Got 3 singles in 306 at about 8.20 this morning. Surprised by how quickly they went

Offline rustynut9

• Main Stander
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2013, 07:32:47 pm »
Any chance of a late availability sale? Completely forgot about this :(