Author Topic: Err, what the fuck?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Err, what the fuck?
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:29:00 pm »
What is this site? Genuine question.

Is it meant to be a forum for Reds to come on and have a laugh or is it some sort of weird hidehole for sub-species and Neo-Nazis?

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Err, what the fuck?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 04:29:53 pm »
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 04:37:13 pm »
Seriously though.

A warning for a "cheap shot at Dirk Kuyt". Really? Do you really think that was me seriously taking a "cheap shot at Dirk"? Sorry to come across all 'Andy@Allerton', but I'm genuinely confused here.

I get the feeling that unless you're discussing some fucker that will never join us or talking about a third kit that we'll never fucking wear, you might as well not bother.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 04:52:17 pm »
RAWK has a reputation of being the most precious souls on the Internet, this can't be your first experience old Garstonite?!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 04:55:56 pm by johnybarnes »

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 05:12:05 pm »
Seriously though.

A warning for a "cheap shot at Dirk Kuyt". Really? Do you really think that was me seriously taking a "cheap shot at Dirk"? Sorry to come across all 'Andy@Allerton', but I'm genuinely confused here.

I get the feeling that unless you're discussing some fucker that will never join us or talking about a third kit that we'll never fucking wear, you might as well not bother.

So what was it then? You clearly realise why I gave you a warning. If you can't see why accusing someone of being a paedophile is unacceptable then you won't mind me calling you a child raping twat for posting it, and you will take that comment and the warning in the spirit in which it was intended... :wave

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 05:14:00 pm »
RAWK has a reputation of being the most precious souls on the Internet, this can't be your first experience old Garstonite?!

Thank you for your valuable insights.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 05:37:57 pm »
So what was it then? You clearly realise why I gave you a warning. If you can't see why accusing someone of being a paedophile is unacceptable then you won't mind me calling you a child raping twat for posting it, and you will take that comment and the warning in the spirit in which it was intended... :wave

So, erm, why was it deleted then?

And do you really think I'm 'accusing' him of anything? It was an unfortunate print. I made a joke of the fact.

And to be honest Michael, I don't mind you calling me anything over an internet forum.

Offline MichaelA

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 05:45:59 pm »
I don't mind you calling me anything over an internet forum.

That's what I was banking on.

Another Mod with a thicker skin took a different view, so I'll remove the warning, but the issue remains that we don't want the site to be held liable for unfounded allegations, even if they were meant in jest.