Author Topic: Man u away  (Read 11960 times)

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
Man u away
« on: December 5, 2016, 03:39:02 pm »
Match Ticket : Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card holders who recorded 13 or more Premier League Away games from season 15/16.
Buy online from 8.15am Wednesday 21 December.
Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of TEN tickets per transaction.

Match Ticket : Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card holders who recorded 12 or more Premier League Away games from season 15/16.
Buy online from 11am Thursday 22 December.
Tickets purchased during the above sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Match Ticket : Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card holders who recorded 11 or more Premier League Away games from season 15/16.
Buy online from 11am Friday 23 December.
Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man u away
« Reply #1 on: December 5, 2016, 03:45:51 pm »
Liverpool have released the following ticket sales details for the Premier League fixture with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday January 15, kick off 4pm.

The club have received a total allocation of 3,125 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Following the Premier League announcement, ticket prices are as follows:

Adult: £30
18-20 years (young adult): £22.50
Over 65: £15
16 -17 years: £15
Under 16 (junior): £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Hospitality members

Executive suite holders, Centenary Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option three.

Disabled supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 12 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £30 per pair, concessions apply. Ambulant tickets are also available.

For further information, please click here or telephone one of our advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select, option two.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2015-16 on the following days:

Attendance at 13 or more games: On sale Wednesday December 21 from 8.15am.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Attendance at 12 or more games: On sale Thursday December 22 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during the above sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Only in the event that tickets remain...

Attendance at 11 or more games: On sale Friday December 23 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #2 on: December 5, 2016, 03:47:40 pm »
3063 allocation last year
Rafa Benitez

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3 on: December 5, 2016, 03:52:41 pm »
3125 allocation and you're only guaranteed on 13+ credits  :o

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: December 5, 2016, 05:44:40 pm »
Blimey! Good job we don't need money for anything else at this time of year!! ;) Still EFL and FAC to come. ...
« Last Edit: December 5, 2016, 06:30:25 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 5, 2016, 05:45:17 pm »
If this doesn't drop to 8 it's dodgey as fuck. Boro down to 8 with 100 less tickets. Arsenal went as low as 9

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 5, 2016, 06:36:31 pm »
Unbelievable this season. Relieved that they haven't cut our allocation though.

Sales will drop very low next year
« Last Edit: December 5, 2016, 06:38:22 pm by PaulKS »

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #7 on: December 5, 2016, 08:10:59 pm »
If this doesn't drop to 8 it's dodgey as fuck. Boro down to 8 with 100 less tickets. Arsenal went as low as 9

Boro on a midweek though. And Utd is the biggest away game after the new year. I take your point though, it will be interesting to see.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #8 on: December 5, 2016, 09:06:33 pm »
Unbelievable this season. Relieved that they haven't cut our allocation though.

Sales will drop very low next year
Will 11 get fixed up Paul ?
Kenny Godglish

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #9 on: December 5, 2016, 09:12:13 pm »
In fairness to them they didnt go tit for tat after we reduced their allocation in October.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 7, 2016, 01:36:50 pm »
http://events.liverpoolfc.com/special-occasions-and-events?_ga=1.22210035.936369654.1478485477

The club are doing an away screening for this at Anfield. For those who get shafted when tickets go missing you can go to Anfield with mighty red for just £19. ::)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: December 7, 2016, 02:25:23 pm »
http://events.liverpoolfc.com/special-occasions-and-events?_ga=1.22210035.936369654.1478485477

The club are doing an away screening for this at Anfield. For those who get shafted when tickets go missing you can go to Anfield with mighty red for just £19. ::)
Not sure what the issue is? You fail to mention that John Aldridge is also there doing a talk and answering peoples questions, and he will no doubt pose for pictures and sign autographs on the day too. £19 seems quite reasonable to me. People watching it at home will have paid three times that amount for Januarys subscription!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 8, 2016, 02:09:07 pm »
Not sure what the issue is? You fail to mention that John Aldridge is also there doing a talk and answering peoples questions, and he will no doubt pose for pictures and sign autographs on the day too. £19 seems quite reasonable to me. People watching it at home will have paid three times that amount for Januarys subscription!

He also failed to mentioned that Mighty Red will be there as well.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #13 on: December 8, 2016, 04:27:25 pm »
He also failed to mentioned that Mighty Red will be there as well.

Nope he didn't  ;)

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 05:04:23 pm »
Can anyone remember if we got kept in last season? I assume not as it was a 3-1 loss.  I've got a guaranteed ticket in the away allocation, so wanted to book my trains, my last direct service is around 1927 & with it being a 1600 KO means it will be tight to get out of the ground & back to Piccadilly in time if we get kept in.  Surprised the police have changed the KO's from 2000 on a Mon for the home game & 1600 on a Sun for the away game. For this season. Normally been a 1330 KO on a Sun.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:06:37 pm by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 05:05:22 pm »
Nah we didnt get kept in. And had the usual festivities outside with them knobheads and the bizzies in the coach car park bit.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 06:52:00 pm »
Can anyone remember if we got kept in last season? I assume not as it was a 3-1 loss.  I've got a guaranteed ticket in the away allocation, so wanted to book my trains, my last direct service is around 1927 & with it being a 1600 KO means it will be tight to get out of the ground & back to Piccadilly in time if we get kept in.  Surprised the police heavn't changed the KO's from 2000 on a Mon for the home game & 1600 on a Sun for the away game.  Normally been a 1330 KO on a Sun.
I asked a copper there last season about being kept back as i had a flight to catch and he said only in the event of the game being majorly controversial ie we win controversially,and even in that event they wouldn't hold a handful of people back who had to leave bang on FT for travel reasons.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 07:54:24 pm »
Didnt get kept behind for either game there last season

Big mistake for the EL match as there was absolute murder outside. Like running the gautlet leaving the ground

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2016, 09:35:57 pm »
I asked a copper there last season about being kept back as i had a flight to catch and he said only in the event of the game being majorly controversial ie we win controversially,and even in that event they wouldn't hold a handful of people back who had to leave bang on FT for travel reasons.

Even if we get kept in, that's plenty of time. We'd be out for at least the last train from the ground to Piccadilly, which they hold for us. It's then only ten mins from the ground.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 12:21:06 pm »
Can see this going like palace selling out on 12 with not all 12s sorted.Then going back to the 12s with returns and not dropping any lower  :no
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 12:43:51 pm »
Can see this going like palace selling out on 12 with not all 12s sorted.Then going back to the 12s with returns and not dropping any lower  :no
Even with 200 more tickets?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 01:36:15 pm »
Even with 200 more tickets?
I hear you Tony it's  just I have being left disappointed with  so many aways already this season I am fearing the worst.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 04:20:20 pm »
Will 11 get fixed up Paul ?

Sorry mate didnt see this

I think so yes...just

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 04:40:53 pm »
Arsenal 3016 allocation. Guaranteed on 15 and sold out on 9.

Man U 3125 allocation. Guaranteed on 13.

If I don't get one on 8 I will be pissed off. Given that Arsenal has always been a corporate hijack, even more so this season as it was first game, I am confident I'll get one for Man U on 8 if Arsenal went as low as 9. Not to mention Arsenal used to be £64 so was arguably the game to get the biggest increase in popularity as a result of the £30 cap.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 09:24:36 pm »
Sorry mate didnt see this

I think so yes...just
Thanks Paul.
Kenny Godglish

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2016, 09:29:40 pm »
Arsenal 3016 allocation. Guaranteed on 15 and sold out on 9.

Man U 3125 allocation. Guaranteed on 13.

If I don't get one on 8 I will be pissed off. Given that Arsenal has always been a corporate hijack, even more so this season as it was first game, I am confident I'll get one for Man U on 8 if Arsenal went as low as 9. Not to mention Arsenal used to be £64 so was arguably the game to get the biggest increase in popularity as a result of the £30 cap.
Plus Arsenal went from 12 straight to 10 on second sale Tony, and all 9s got fixed up, i think once the sale goes below 12 there are fuck all on 11 10 9 and the credits required drop significantly,by all logic 8s should get a ticket,but its being very strange this season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2016, 08:21:49 am »
On sale this morning

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2016, 08:30:53 am »
Easy as.

(Big chunk of blocks missing again right away - so some corporates in the South Stand, and some in the corner.)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2016, 08:53:52 am »
Sorted ours in 231  :)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2016, 10:15:40 am »
went to get man utd ticket and website is closed

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 10:19:08 am »
FA3 members sale starts at 11am but someone hasn't thought about this! ::) Guaranteed til 2moro though

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 11:52:58 am »
Didn't get in @ 0815, so there were very few tickets when I finally got on site at about 1120`.  At the back of E233.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 01:39:02 pm »
In E231, which had a massive chunk missing at 8.15am, hope I'm not surrounded by corporates.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 01:45:38 pm »
 ;)
In E231, which had a massive chunk missing at 8.15am, hope I'm not surrounded by corporates.
Dunkin Donuts for you  ::)
Be careful of the long lenses and Ipads
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2016, 01:45:54 pm »
From previous experience corporates are always in the South Stand

Hopefully not changed this year

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 01:46:44 pm »
;)Dunkin Donuts for you  ::)
Be careful of the long lenses and Ipads

As long as they share their half and half scarves if it's cold. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 01:58:59 pm »

Was in 815 on the dot and all the tickets were available. few minutes later I looked and majority had gone, I just think its the most popular block - normally sells out first every year
Rafa Benitez

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 02:06:45 pm »
Only one block showing for sale now,not looking good for anyone below 12 credits
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:13:34 pm by RedPat »
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 02:22:22 pm »
Only one block showing for sale now,not looking good for anyone below 12 credits
Fuckin piss taking c*nts. People who been going aways for years losing out to some bellends from Honda, Dunkin Donuts etc who only turn up when we are doing well.

The lack of transparency with away allocations is contemptuous beyond belief

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 02:26:26 pm »
Fuckin piss taking c*nts. People who been going aways for years losing out to some bellends from Honda, Dunkin Donuts etc who only turn up when we are doing well.

The lack of transparency with away allocations is contemptuous beyond belief
Big time Tony,Arsenal started on 15 dropped to 9 United starts on 13 and looks from what I can see almost sold out it dropped to 6 last season if I don't get a ticket for this on 11 I will go fucking beserk.
Kenny Godglish