Author Topic: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves  (Read 14615 times)

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:33 pm »
Klopp is a smart man, i am sure it's not that he thinks this team is good enough to challenge or top 4, he is just not given the tools to work.

Bullshit, its his own choice.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:34 pm »
There's fans in the crowd who'd put in a better performances then Randall and Lucas and that's not even a joke.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:35 pm »
This is bad

Many of these players are not good enough

safety first
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:40 pm »
They have a young keeper who has had nothing to do.

I don't get some of the selections. despite lots of fixtures I mean Randall hasn't played all season & clearly is not good enough.
We have no strength at all, both up front and at the back. They are winning all the crosses and second balls, and they are an average championship team!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:27:14 pm by Bullet Riddled Alfredo »
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:40 pm »
FSG taking this club for ride, honestly our fans are deluded having the wool pulled over there eyes. The Glazers are even better owners.

You mean the people who bought Pogba for 89m?

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:42 pm »
Are we allowed to say we've been shit or will someone with 10000+ posts call us bedwetters?

"Bedwetters", "only half time ffs". I think some of them say it just so they can have some false sort of moral superiority to the people who actually call a shit half of football shit
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:44 pm »
What the fuck has Winjanldum done? Never seen anyone play it so safe, never played a penetrating pass in his time here.

He's the only one keeping the ball moving, everyone else is so static. If you can't see what he offers then I can't help you.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:54 pm »
Haha - some people having a go at Klopp in general. This game hes put out a young team. The whole squad is short on confidence and the people booing doesnt help.

Look where Klopp has taken us in such a short time. We're in the top 4 for now, We've been to 2 finals and a semi final under his reign and played some of the best football we've seen in years.

We're on a bad run of form and there may be more to come but please have some perspective in terms of the overall progress of the club.

We need a bit of investment from the owners (which accordingly we've got) and the right manager (which is what i believe we've got) now its upto us to be paitent. We'll have good runs and bad runs. Just got to ride this out for now.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:55 pm »
We play Chelsea in 3 days from today, how is that crazy? What's actually crazy is that our weak side can't even fight against fucking Wolverhampton. WOLVERHAMPTON!!!  :butt :butt :butt

We already know the squad isnt good enough and we are low in confidence. We realistically have 1 trophy to go for and we are 45 mins from possibly ending another season trophyless.

If the players really are tired, then maybe the mad dutch tweeting knob is right.

Offline Souness1

• Kopite
  • Lallana is the second coming
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:55 pm »
Spineless gutless players..will never win anything with this lot... another trophyless season finishing in 5th and 6th.

Really feel for Jurgen he's at liverpool yet having to wheel and deal for 2nd rate players. Our squad is average beyond belief.

Fsg stop doing things on the cheap ffs!! :no

Wish people would fuck off blaming fsg, they backed Jurgen for players in the summer. It's not their fault we had so much shit stockpiled which made the net spend even out. Klopp worked wonders at Dortmund with hardly any money spent. The players that we want aren't available now, you are suggesting we buy players for short term? That isn't how our boss works. The problem isn't the owners lack of backing in the transfer market, we need a re think in tactics and sharpish.

Offline Pureoriginal

• Main Stander
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:00 pm »
Horrific 45 minutes. I didn't think we could get any worse than our recent performances but I was wrong. Not a single positive I can find. No shots on target. Abject defending. Forwards trying to thread the eye of a needle pass constantly without success. No creativity out wide or in the middle. Goalkeeper remains questionable although a defence that allows championship players to run 70 yards unchallenged doesn't help.

Hope he changes at least two at half time. Injuries aside I'd be tempted to change all three.

I'm not confident we can come back but I hope we give it a real go. I'd settle for a draw at this point.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:01 pm »
Fair play to Hull they've been busy and got amongst us but that doesn't really warrant the half time result.

What can one say ?

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:02 pm »
Sake... i still think we will win this

Right now our attack is as potent as cotton wool..

If we had looked like creating chances in the first half, there might have been some merit in your statement..

But we have created fuck all in that half..

As the OP said.. we are BROKEN and how..

F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:03 pm »
Not sure what gives you the confidence after that first half?

Do you have an opinion on the f/k being taken 10m away from the incident and there being 2 Wolves players offside?

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:06 pm »
Jesus, it's like marriage.
Before Christmas everything was great, exciting and fun.
Then after the white wedding she's just given up and let herself go to shit.
SOS member 7832

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:12 pm »
how the fuck Wijnaldum has once scored a hat trick last year? I have to find the tape

Offline Mingles

• Kopite
« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »
Would fancy myself running 50 yards with the ball at our defence...

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:17 pm »
You mean the people who bought Pogba for 89m?
:D

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:21 pm »
Why did Klopp send out the reserves ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:24 pm »
For the first time I didn't feel pissed off with the boos. The fans didn't deserve any of that, should be given their money back for that performance

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:33 pm »
Wolves haven't fluked their lead. They've earned it and they've played with the sort of assurance and confidence that suggests they won't suddenly become overawed by the occasion and let us back into it. We're out. I can't get over the fact that we're going to have another trophyless season because of Wolves. Not Man City or Sevilla, Wolves.

Offline Je99ers

• Kopite
« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:37 pm »
What a dreadful performance.    We have no-one to guard the defence line.   

Let's go for 3-3-4.   Coutinho & Milneris to replace Woodburn & Randall who aren't even ready for top level games.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:39 pm »
Let's see what happens, we might improve in the second half.

Plan for the 2nd half , Klavan Randall Gomez off, Coutinho Sturridge and some other attacker on

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:40 pm »
I thought Gomez was really poor also, gave it away a number of times with under-hit passes or just hoofing it back to Wolves.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:42 pm »
Booing is fucking disgraceful!

Support 'YOUR' team!!

People need more support when things aren't going so well, than when things are going great.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:44 pm »
The state of some of the posts in here.  :butt :butt :butt

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:46 pm »
:lmao
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Scott0908

• Kopite
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:47 pm »
why dont we just bring the fucker down and take a yellow? brain dead. moreno,randall,lucas. what they still doing at this club!

Offline db1animal

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:48 pm »
We're playing well below ability but when blatant decisions don't go your way it's going to be tough, 2nd penalty shout in two games, even things like Gomez being taken out in mid air is now a foul to them, in rugby thats 'tipping' players get sin binned for dangerous play. Oh and off side as well not seen.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:30:15 pm by db1animal »
Boston Strong. JTF96.  YNWA

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:52 pm »
fuck it...

sigh...

so many things wrong right now. but booing will definitely make them all go away.

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:52 pm »
People need to remember the reason we don't see most of those players out there playing every week is because they're fucking shit. 10 games in 31 days means we have to play this group of shite together.

This paper thin squad was not put together by Jürgen. It was put together by the shit stains running the club and the terrible manager we had before him.

Firstly we're playing Wolves, performance has fuck all to do with squad depth

Secondly that terrible manager gave us our best league season in 27 years so how about a bit of respect

Dick...

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:54 pm »
He's the only one keeping the ball moving, everyone else is so static. If you can't see what he offers then I can't help you.

The classic I see something you can't see argument about a quite obviously average footballer.

I can't believe people keep throwing him in there with Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho etc as one of our more important players despite playing our best football - Watford, Palace, West Brom - without him. It's a fucking insult to those players who were carrying this side frankly.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:56 pm »
Anyone feel that Wijnaldum was hiding until the 35th minute?
Nothing unusual.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:58 pm »
We need to just take short corners. Why the fuck we put the ball in the box is beyond me, teams just break and then score
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:05 pm »
How about that dive from Moreno for their second. He's twice as fast, just need to give him a nudge and take the yellow card. Apparently it's possible to function without a brain.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:05 pm »
Klopp is a smart man, i am sure it's not that he thinks this team is good enough to challenge or top 4, he is just not given the tools to work.

We knew that last season after we finished 8th, following a 6th placed finished.

He felt the squad was good enough and he left us short. There are no excuses for Klopp in regards to squad composition.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:06 pm »
Boos at Anfield. Fucking pathetic.

So is the team of course, but for fuck sake.

How has such an amazing season turned to shit?!
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:10 pm »
Their first was offside and we should have had a penno on Wijnaldium, though they probably should have had one on Costa as well. The lack of help for Moreno when he put in that tackle before their goal was really disappointing, it's like we've stopped hunting in packs, and we've certainly forgotten how to score. Hard to find any positives in that performance, to be honest, but it would be nice if we stopped getting wank refereeing displays against us.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:13 pm »
We play Chelsea in 3 days from today, how is that crazy? What's actually crazy is that our weak side can't even fight against fucking Wolverhampton. WOLVERHAMPTON!!!  :butt :butt :butt

It is crazy. We need to get some confidence back and quick. We play Chelsea in 3 days ? So what ?  We play a more important game today.
Team selection was wrong for me, We're in a big hole we need to play our strongest team every chance we can to get out of it

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:18 pm »
Is Gini much more of an upgrade than Joe Allen?
I'm not sure, but it's funny how the same post (almost exactly) is brought up every week
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now