Author Topic: Now is the time for us, the fans, to stand up and be counted!  (Read 35950 times)

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
Re: Now is the time for us, the fans, to stand up and be counted!
« Reply #160 on: May 1, 2007, 12:23:15 am »
Here's hoping Anfield rocks like its never rocked before!!

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: May 1, 2007, 12:24:22 am »
Piece of advice - try and get off work early, have a couple and then go to the ground, we need to be in there early - I'm getting in for 7 bells.

Offline rafasredangel

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!
« Reply #162 on: May 1, 2007, 12:25:55 am »
I'm one of the lucky ones.

If our Youth team can go to OT and over turn a defeat, then our senior team can and WILL over turn this - we will win.
Andrew Miller MP on the S*n 'What gave them the right to publish such disgusting filth when people had died?' YNWA JFT96
Thatcher's Mind=Managed decline

Offline kopite jack

• Main Stander
« Reply #163 on: May 1, 2007, 12:26:11 am »
we'll have to build stanley park asap cause Anfield's gonna collapse from noise. and it'll be so loud it'll echo out to the san siro and scare the shit out of even man u and milan a day before.
RTK

Offline SonOfPiechnik

• Anny Roader
  • Yerrrsss!
« Reply #164 on: May 1, 2007, 12:28:24 am »
 :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CAMPIONE!
THE ONE AND ONLY,
WERE LIVERPOOL

THEY SAY OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, WERE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE,
BUT SCOUSERS RULE THE COUNTRY LIKE WEVE ALWAYS DONE BEFORE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH CAMPIONE![/
b]

COME ON YOU REDMEN! WE'LL FUCKIN AV THESE RENTBOY WANKERS

Offline kopite jack

• Main Stander
« Reply #165 on: May 1, 2007, 12:30:13 am »
FUCK OFF CHELSEA FC YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY AND NEVER FUKIN WILL.
TWATS
RTK

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #166 on: May 1, 2007, 12:35:02 am »
ALL THE WAY TO THE OLYMPIC STADIUM C'MON RED MEN!!!!!!!!!

I'll cheer the lads that far, but won't be able to get there myself, but who cares?

I just want to see our mighty red men get there.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline kopite jack

• Main Stander
« Reply #167 on: May 1, 2007, 12:36:49 am »
who won't
RTK

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #168 on: May 1, 2007, 08:18:44 am »
Fuck it. *Closes homework and everything else*

This is not meant to be a dig at anyone who wasn't there, because everyone who watched the match - be it from Anfield, Amsterdam or Africa - helped us pull through. However, for that one second, which seemed like around ten, you had to be inside the ground to appreciate what it was like. It's indescribable.

For 90 minutes, we put everything into this match, both on and off the pitch. Our hearts, our souls... and we were there. Even when Lampard's shot was palmed away, even when Robben blazed the ball into the Kop... we were there. We were going to Istanbul.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there will be six minutes of stoppage time"

So for yet another five minutes, we scrapped, clawed and fought the barrage of Chelsea attacks. (My fists are clenching just writing this). I kept glancing at the clock in my semi-drunken state, the Kop shook beneath my feet as if it were preparing for one last Chelsea shot. I think the goals would have moved if it was going in. Maybe they did?

Constant singing. One minute to go. Throat as raw as Elton's arsehole... and then Jerzy comes out and misses the punch. The whole of Anfield falls silent. I mean, the WHOLE of Anfield falls silent. I still haven't - to this day - seen the replays, so I don't know if the commentators did the same. You could hear a fuckin' pin drop. A few "oh no" mutters were barely audible.

It fell to Gudjohnsen in the six yard box... and time stood still.

I burst into tears, as he reared back his foot. THAT'S how fuckin' slow it was. You even had time to assess who was where. Carra was on the line, Drogba was scarily close to him, the angle was against Jerzy. There's no way this can't go in.

Time still stood still.

Finally he connected, as it slowly went across the face of the goal. From our vantage point, I swear it was in. I saw Carra slump on the ground - that's it, I thought, and so did 42,000 other Reds. I've never been in a place so deathly silent before. It was so silent, you heard the ball *THUD* against the advertising boards. I looked at Carra again, then into the net. The ball wasn't there. It was as if EVERYONE in the ground realised at the same time... HE'S FUCKIN'... HE FUCKIN' MISSED, OH MY FUCKIN' GOD HE MISSED. The miss was celebrated louder than Garcia's goal.

Suddenly, time exploded into life again. People were hugging each other, beginning to cry... the realisation had sunk in... we'd done it. I didn't take my eyes off the referee. Dudek could have miskicked it straight to Gudjohsen who would tap in, and I wouldn't realise, because I just focused on the referee. The second I saw him put that whistle to his mouth...

Wow. I told you. Goosebumps again. I know I'm a soppy sod, but it's got me going again. Jesus. I'll never experience anything like that for the rest of my life, ever.

We are the Champions, Champions of Europe.

Never read this back then, describes it perfectly. Nice one Kris, if only you still posted here!
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 1, 2007, 08:29:06 am »
I was about to post a picture of the 'Little engine that could' (you get the message)

but its fuckin blue!

"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #170 on: May 1, 2007, 08:30:45 am »
I'll be in the ground for an incredibly early 7pm singing my head off - I suspect many, many others will be stoking the atmosphere up from about then too!

If everyone can get in early then Chelsea are going to be struggling even in their warmup (Hopefully)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: May 1, 2007, 08:39:54 am »
ATTENTION ROMAN DER-BITCH:

"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline Mivi

• Strawberry-flavoured Jayne Torvill ; 3,000,000 not out
  • Legacy Fan
  • By the way..........It's been emotional.
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2008, 10:38:35 pm »
I think this is about the right time to give this a fresh Airing ;)
It's cause he loks like a badger. Women fucking love badgers.

Offline Kings Of Istanbul 5

• Main Stander
  • The Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:48 pm »
FUCKINGG COMEE ONNN RED MENNNNNNNNN WE SHALL NOT BE MOVEDDDDDD .... lets twat these fucking rent boyssss
Youll Never Walk Alone It Said , Torres Torres

Offline 1977supercock

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2008, 10:50:56 pm »
who ever has a seat tonight needs to earn your place.
COME ON LADS sing proud. I have travelled the world and am far from anfield.
everyone who loves football respects us as supporters, dont rest on your laurels.
I wish everyone going to give thier all. for the lads for the team for the city.
we cant have the rent boy mercinaries in the final
stand up
be proud
we are the best
THROW DOWN
show em lads
best of luck
YNWA

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2008, 11:14:12 pm »
I'll be on me seat in the main stand bouncin at 7 let's hope all the fuckin nobs who sit off takin pictures all night get a fuckin grip and bounce too. for example the woman in front of me for the arsenal match looked at me like i was the scum of the earth coz i was standin on the back of her chair when babel scored, the fuckin twirpe let's pray to god she finds somethin interestin on the box at 7 45 2moz

Let's fuckin scare the shit out of them 2moz 
Angels regular. Kim's got a lovely little set an a crackin' tush for an auld bird

Offline 14#Alonso

• Kopite
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2008, 11:23:31 pm »
COME ON KOPITES! SHOW THEM WHAT IT'S LIKE TO REALLY VISIT ANFIELD!!
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2008, 11:31:19 pm »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Luigi Cannelloni

• Main Stander
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2008, 11:33:06 pm »
An anagram of Liverpool Football Club is:

A Boob Cull Overfill Plot

Offline Smug Cassandra

• outh strikes again :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Siempre Liverpool Siempre River Plate
« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2008, 11:33:42 pm »
Right, the press (for once) have been bigging us up, "Chelsea won't know what's hit them." Cauldron of noise." Juventus froze - will Chelsea?" etc.  Let's be honest, we've been bigging ourselves up too saying exactly the same thing.
WELL NOW'S THE TIME TO FUCKIN PROVE IT BOYS!
Don't leave your voices in the alehouse! How many times do you walk past the Albert, Park, Sandon etc and hear it booming only for those same boomers to turn into whimperers once they've parked their arses in the seats in the ground? We want everybody singing tonight - young and old, male and female, Scouse, wools and OOT's -  Kop, Paddock, Main Stand, Lower Anny, Upper Anny, Lower Kemlyn, Upper Kemlyn (fuck your Centenary bollocks) every fuckin body!
COME ON!
Chelsea are a better team than us - fact - so we need every conceivable edge we can get. Let's be as horrible, nasty and bitter to them as we fuckin well can - within the bounds of the ground regulations of course. For instance, fuck this clapping the opposing goalkeeper mularkey. FUCK HIM! He might be the best goalie in the world but when Cech comes down to the Kop (hopefully for the start of the second half) we need him to be cacking his kecks standing in front of us. Let's make him feel as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit - it might just give us an edge.  Same goes for the referee. Scream, shout and contest EVERY decision - again it might just give us an edge.  For once let's fuck our reputation for sportsmanship. Should Chelsea go through then will be the time, if you so wish, to show sportsmanship, NOT DURING THE GAME!
WE, THE FANS, HAVE GOT TO DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO WIN THIS FOOTBALL MATCH. 
Now imagine what it will be like if we do go through and we, the fans, have played a large part in achieving that. Think what it will do for our reputation. Fans of other clubs throughout the contry, even the world, already jealous of our reputation and what we can do - WHEN WE WANT TO - will be in even more awe of us. It might even just be that because of it UEFA will feel fit, if we win the competition, to overturn their own ridiculous rule that holders will not automatically qualify for the following season's competition and give the Premier League five places should that need arise.

We have been up against it before in European second legs at Anfield in games such as Auxerre, PSG and Strasbourg but NEVER have I felt that the team need us as much as I do for tonight's game. That might sound a mad thing to say with the tie seemingly balanced on a knife-edge at 0-0 but believe me - fuck what Mourinho says about 99.9% of us - we know we've a fuckin tough job on our hands. Should we go a goal down let's not throw in the fuckin towel. KEEP SCREAMING! KEEP SHOUTING! KEEP SINGING!

I hope and firmly believe our players won't let us down - win or lose - let us (THE MOST FAMOUS FUCKIN CROWD IN THE WORLD) not let ourselves down. 
WE'VE TALKED THE TALK NOW LET'S FUCKIN WALK THE WALK!

COME ON!

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PART OF THE GROUND YOU'RE IN TONIGHT - TONIGHT, IN THE SPIRUAL SENSE, EVERYBODY'S A KOPITE.  LET THE LADS FROM THE 60'S AND 70'S, INTER MILAN, ST ETTIENNE ETC BE PROUD OF YOU - BE PROUD OF US.

IF WE DO WIN THIS IT WILL BE THE GREATEST CROWD FEAT EVER AT ANFIELD. IT WILL EVEN OUTDO THE LIKES OF INTER, ST ETTIENNE, AUXERRE ETC.

WE ARE THE FAMOUS - THE FAMOUS KOPITES!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality!!!!!!!!!!

Dont let Arsenal be the pinnacle we need to improve on that atmosphere and then some!

This is about being in Moscow!!!! Christ think what it would be like to watch Man U play Chelsea. Nuff said.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:35:27 pm by Big m »
! LIVERPOOL - EN LAS MALAS - MUCHO MAS !

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2008, 11:45:34 pm »
100% tomorrow night.
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2008, 12:43:20 am »
Coming into a thread like this is what it’s all about.
I love seeing these young lads having the experiences us arl arses have shoved down their throats for years.
Unequalled passion and atmosphere anywhere in the world.
There is a famous quote “The longest journey starts with the smallest step”. Well we are 2 steps away from a possible 6th European Cup win.
If we get through this against a good Chelsea team I’m convinced we will parade that fantastic trophy through the streets of Liverpool once again.
That’s 6 European Cups……..say it to yourself………fucking ….6

All you have to do , for 2 hours of your life is get behind  11 lads in Red, from the greatest Football Club in the world. Our club!……. It’s not anyone elses……….it’s ours!
Let’s show the watching world what we are. Whatever is happening on the pitch we keep going.
If we are winning we turn the volume up. If we are losing…..we turn it up even more.
Whatever you have to do…..do it. Just for those 2 hours of your life.

European Capital of Culture……shove it!
European Capital of Football is what we are about.

Moscows Red Square has waited a long time to see such a show of Red strength….let’s not keep the Moscovites waiting any longer.

“The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.”

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:48:59 am by shanklyboy »
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team o' Caraghers!
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2008, 12:45:05 am »
Lets make tomorrows atmosphere BETTER than ever before! COME ON! We can do it!

Offline 1977supercock

• Main Stander
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2008, 01:01:00 am »
5 european cups lads, on par with the best europe has to offer. (i dont count Real's first 4 or five as it was state sponsred (sp, drunk) footy. ie franco)

COME ONYOU RED MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PETERC1992

• Anny Roader
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2008, 01:01:34 am »
Time to shine lads!!!!!!!Wish i was there,so i dont want to  see any quiet pricks in the front of the centenary! Can't wait lads!!Sing ur hearts out! Show the world our culture and what we are famous for!!!!!!!!! 110 per cent passion tomoro nite!!!!!!!! :no

Offline jamesone23

• Kopite
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2008, 01:05:17 am »
COME ON LADS

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2008, 01:11:50 am »
OI !! Evo.. who are you to say Chelsea are better than us ???

Peter, you daft fucker..  we got em mate, the team have just to believe as much as we do.

Nice post mate, lets give em something to remember.

SHOUT the house down, Lads.. and ignore the twats in the directors box, they don't even deserve attention.

We got this far IN SPITE of those c*nts.. lets go the full yard on this one.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2008, 01:14:38 am »
Outside of the stadium the fans are wasting their time.The matchgoers get the message across.Internet heroes go unheard.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2008, 01:23:20 am »
Outside of the stadium the fans are wasting their time.The matchgoers get the message across.Internet heroes go unheard.

No one is wasting their time, thats total BOLLOCKS.   The matchgoers are living the match for REDS that can't be there, and  representing all of the fkin millions that wish they were at the match.

I fkin hate those that spit on people that love the reds from afar, who the fuck are you to tell them they are less because they can't go the match ?   I support LFC for 40 fkin years.. I won't get there tomorrow, and you tell me I am wasting my time.

You can fuck right off.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline bevanite_shanks

• Main Stander
  • Shankly Lives Forever
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2008, 01:26:15 am »
No room for complacency here lads: just Noise, Pure Noise.

Offline Curva Nord '77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2008, 01:33:52 am »
No one is wasting their time, thats total BOLLOCKS.   The matchgoers are living the match for REDS that can't be there, and  representing all of the fkin millions that wish they were at the match.

I fkin hate those that spit on people that love the reds from afar, who the fuck are you to tell them they are less because they can't go the match ?   I support LFC for 40 fkin years.. I won't get there tomorrow, and you tell me I am wasting my time.

You can fuck right off.

RiH

Agree. We do this together. Wherever we are.

I'll be there later today.

Just like 2005 and 2007 I'll sing myself hoarse.

The throat will be soothed by some pints of lager.  ;)

Difference is that there will be a second game to play. Even so, we can still get at chelsea.

And they fucking know it.

BELIEVE.

We do that better than anyone else.............

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2008, 01:44:58 am »
These who walk amongst us,
In our house with muddied boots,
Who claim they are the strongest, richest
It's time to turn them mute

They'll step into our cauldron,
With each of us a flame,
We'll rise as one as the sun goes down
And welcome in the game

The sign is touched by every man
Our soldiers take their stages
And fast they fight, with all their might
As the battle rages

We shall raise our soldiers on our backs
And unleash the beasts of pride
And stop our foe right in his tracks
With nowhere left to hide

With lightening speed
And strength, and guile
Our people strike their blows
All for one and one for all
Until the whistle blows

Their heads left bowed,
Their limbs now weak,
Because we were as one...
The Redmen stood together
And another game was won

I've been on the sauce, make of it what you will. Just to help the mood along fOR LATER C'MON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2008, 01:58:23 am »
No one is wasting their time, thats total BOLLOCKS.   The matchgoers are living the match for REDS that can't be there, and  representing all of the fkin millions that wish they were at the match.

I fkin hate those that spit on people that love the reds from afar, who the fuck are you to tell them they are less because they can't go the match ?   I support LFC for 40 fkin years.. I won't get there tomorrow, and you tell me I am wasting my time.

You can fuck right off.

RiH
Don`t your Mammy and Daddy make you go to bed before 10.00 pm.Kids computers should be kept in in the Living room.

But you will be sitting hundreds or thousands of mile s away making no difference at all(Just like me) while the Anfield faithfull sing their hearts out and intimadate Chelsea into submission.your deluded if you think your equal to the match going Fans.
Faith in Rafa

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2008, 01:59:30 am »
No room for complacency here lads: just Noise, Pure Noise.
On the internet or in the stadium????
Faith in Rafa

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2008, 02:13:04 am »
CARM ARN..... YEW CAN DEW HEET!

Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2008, 02:32:55 am »

I would break a leg to be there tonight! But even if it won't scare Cech or any other Chelseaplayer, i will scream my throat sore towards the bigscreen.

This has the potential, as you say, to become the...and then i mean THE..match of our generation at Anfield!

Make us proud!!

So will i be screaming at the screen at the wee hours of 3 in the morn......
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2008, 02:42:39 am »
Don`t your Mammy and Daddy make you go to bed before 10.00 pm.Kids computers should be kept in in the Living room.

But you will be sitting hundreds or thousands of mile s away making no difference at all(Just like me) while the Anfield faithfull sing their hearts out and intimadate Chelsea into submission.your deluded if you think your equal to the match going Fans.

Ok Hicksboy, get this fuckin straight.  You belittling all the reds that worship from afar, just makes you look a c*nt.  All of your posts are pro-hicks and the others just shit stirring crap like this one.   You cant fkin spell and you talk shite.

The faithful will intimidate Chelsea.  See.. so easy to spell well.  I was supporting Liverpool long before you could wipe your arse, let alone take money to support Hicks cause like you, you simple twat.

RiH

Los Rojos Conquistadores

Offline yodakop

• Kemlynite
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2008, 03:47:33 am »
stand up ppl! ALL STANDS!! SING, SHOUT, HURT YOU'RE THROATS, BURST SOME VEINS! FORGET HICKS FORGET GILLETTE! FEEL ISTANBUL AGAIN! THE HAIRS ON YOU'RE NECK WILL STAND UP ONCE AGAIN! LOVE OUR TEAM!!!!!
"lovely cushioned header for gerrard!" ...."ohhhh, you beauty!!! what a hit son... what a hit!"

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2008, 04:03:12 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11MQnQ8QjJs&feature=related

That clip still brings a lump to my throat, even now.  For quite a few reasons too.  None more so than seeing maureen do the most decent thing he ever did by congratulating our players at the end and clapping the main stand on his way off.  I mean, could you imagine Whiskey-nose doing that?  I mean the man always came across as a bit of a prick but when he had to, he did the right thing.  He later conceded that Chelsea were the victims of the power of the Anfield occasion by declaring "On that night, I witnessed the magic of Anfield Road"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:05:53 am by Red_Rich »
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate