Author Topic: Liverpool Vs Manchester City - Pre Match Thread.  (Read 22487 times)

Offline jimbo1962

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City - Pre Match Thread.
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2016, 11:27:37 am »
i predict one of the most exciting matches weve ever seen...or it could be a nil nil non event...or anything in between for that matter.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2016, 11:28:25 am »
It'll be interesting to see how Pep adapts to our challenge. Generally, I think he'd prefer not to have to use the long ball too much at this stage of the season - we're not at the business end where pragmatism essentially rules your decisions and instructing his players to go long under pressure would mean his midfield having to reconfigure themselves, and without an aerial target, which he had at Bayern with Lewandowski and Muller. It would be a tactical point to us if City did decide to do that and it would probably blunt their attack as well. So I wouldn't be surprised either way - if we see them taking dangerous risks passing out from the back, then it will be an open game and decided by the efficiency of our press and the ability of both sides to take their chances. If they start systematically clearing it long and asking Aguero to chase the channels, then it might be a more boring spectacle than expected.

Most important thing for us, I think, is our press. Territory's pretty key in this game and if we allow them time to utilise their free man in midfield (which they will probably have should De Bruyne or Silva play 'wide') then we're handing over the initiative to them, something that doesn't suit us. There's always a feeling with Pep's sides that they need to be in control to win, such is his intense focus on dominance. Break that and you always have a chance.

Hard to predict this one. If things go right for them then they'll win by one, maybe two goals. If things go right for us then we might batter them. Like the Arsenal drubbing of 13/14, that would be a pretty huge statement, especially going into the New Year.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline JG6

• Anny Roader
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2016, 11:29:53 am »
Let's be at our overwhelming, snarling, in your face, won't-stop-running best and these won't know what to do with themselves. 3-1 Reds.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2016, 11:42:40 am »
Really looking forward to this. Why does it have to be so late in the day.
I am genuinely intrigued as to how they will set up. I can't see them trying an Ev or Stoke approach, but who knows. Pep has done some odd things in games, including planned formation changes after a few minutes, certainly at Bayern.

If we play at our best their defence can't live with our forward line, even without Coutinho.  But we need to be on top of Aguero, need to isolate him and stop the passes to him.

Looking forward to loosing my voice and not being able to speak at a party later!

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2016, 11:57:00 am »
Had a dream last night that it was 1-1, Sturridge came on at 70 minutes and scored the winner at 80 mins.

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2016, 11:58:54 am »
We need to be at our best with and without the ball. Slicing through their defence and stopping their supply to KDB and Silva. I'm confident we can do that. Hendo, Gigi Lallana are all in excellent form. Mane can help keep their fullback pinned back too. We'll be a nightmare for em!  ;D

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2016, 12:02:52 pm »
Gigi  ::)

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Doubter To Believer.
  • Super Title: And back to Doubter
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2016, 12:03:53 pm »
Can't shake the feeling that Pep is going to try something for this. Just has all the feelings of one of those Pep Guardiola tactical surprises. Don't know what it is but I'd be shocked if he did actually just pay his usual 4-3-3 possession game.

Reckon he'll try to be a smartarse and do something weird to catch us off guard like paying a 3 at the back or dropping Aguero and going with a false 9 or even just abandoning the play it out from the back tactic and use long balls instead like he did vs Klopp's Dortmund as to avoid our press.
Believe

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2016, 12:08:09 pm »
Looking forward  to the game, setting off soon (I live miles away from Liverpool)

A few things.

I think it'll be a high scoring game, mainly because both teams can't defend but can attack better than any teams in the league on the day. Their back 4, will likely be Sagna, Otamendi, Kolarov & Clichy. The way we attack if we're clinical, we'll score 2+.

The problem. Manchester City are really good at football. If Sterling, Silva, De Bruyne, Yaya, Aguero fancy it they could score 4. It's not unreasonable. They've got unreal attackers.

I think the atmposhere can play a huge part, I've seen Yaya Toure crumble at Anfield many times, and I can't recall Aguero ever having a good game at Anfield.

I don't think a draw suits either side given that Chelsea will beat Stoke. And they will beat Stoke.

I'm saying 3-2 Liverpool with it being game of the season. I'd start Sturridge, but I think Jurgen will go unchanged from the Stoke game. Sturridge to come on at 2-2 and win it.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2016, 12:10:46 pm »
I don't know how to call it. I get waves of confidence, then followed by undercurrents of shitting it. PMT in full effect I guess.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2016, 12:12:01 pm »
Can't shake the feeling that Pep is going to try something for this. Just has all the feelings of one of those Pep Guardiola tactical surprises. Don't know what it is but I'd be shocked if he did actually just pay his usual 4-3-3 possession game.

Reckon he'll try to be a smartarse and do something weird to catch us off guard like paying a 3 at the back or dropping Aguero and going with a false 9 or even just abandoning the play it out from the back tactic and use long balls instead like he did vs Klopp's Dortmund as to avoid our press.
If they play 3 at the back, they'll be in for a long afternoon.
That 3 at the back will be the downfall of many. We're still gunning for Chelsea.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2016, 12:16:19 pm »
I'm very confident we'll win.  My only fear is the depressing sight of hundreds leaving early 'because it's New Years Eve' regardless of the score.  If we're up by two goals or more, or down by two goals or more then perhaps a little bit understandable but I saw it the other week against West Ham when people were streaming out with the game still in the balance and their contribution needed. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2016, 12:17:02 pm »
As long as we start well I think we will destroy these, can't see any other result. We are the stronger team. They play the type of footy was can take advantage of!!

Pissed off with the start time but think I'll head in early today and watch some build up (for once)

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2016, 12:21:49 pm »
I'd be surprised if he plays three at the back. When he has done this season, he hasn't played proper wing backs - he's just gone with Sane and Sterling wide and had them operate as normal wingers who track their full back rather than drop in line with the CBs out of possession. That's too much of a risk against us.

Playing the full backs as wing backs would make more sense than that from a defensive point of view but then he'd have to remove an attacker and thus give up some of the initiative, which just isn't going to happen.

Guardiola likes to spring a surprise in big games but he doesn't just do it for the sake of it. I'm pretty sure he'll stick with a back four.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2016, 12:24:14 pm »
i predict one of the most exciting matches weve ever seen...or it could be a nil nil non event...or anything in between for that matter.

If you added that it could be postponed or abandoned, you'd have it covered.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2016, 12:49:58 pm »
My suspicion is that neither manager wants to lose this, so I fear a cagey affair. As the last match of the year, I am hoping for the opposite, De Bruyne twisting his ankle in the 3rd minute, and them losing confidence straight away, us scoring in both halves, beating them by at least one.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2016, 12:55:33 pm »
Have a feeling that Lallana may have a game of his career for us.
He's on a great run already, but this may inspire him to simply go full beast mode.

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2016, 12:56:59 pm »
These hyped up matches never play out in the sort of wild and open way everyone expects.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2016, 01:00:12 pm »
So Pep just said that Jurgen is "the greatest football manager in the world" in his presser, with the video of it hitting the BBC footy page. He may then have attempted to moderate his comment by adding "at organising attacks to break down defences", but hey, that's a compliment if ever another manager made one - or is it mind games?
If we win; He's right.
If they win; Mind games.

Another 3-1 prediction for us here  :)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2016, 01:12:31 pm »
These hyped up matches never play out in the sort of wild and open way everyone expects.

The same fixture in 13/14 was not too shabby.  ;D
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2016, 01:24:48 pm »
I'd be surprised if he plays three at the back. When he has done this season, he hasn't played proper wing backs - he's just gone with Sane and Sterling wide and had them operate as normal wingers who track their full back rather than drop in line with the CBs out of possession. That's too much of a risk against us.

Playing the full backs as wing backs would make more sense than that from a defensive point of view but then he'd have to remove an attacker and thus give up some of the initiative, which just isn't going to happen.

Guardiola likes to spring a surprise in big games but he doesn't just do it for the sake of it. I'm pretty sure he'll stick with a back four.

Be shocked if he goes back 3 - that's a huge gamble with the players that would be in that back 3 agaisnt our set up

Wouldn't be surprised if the change / tweak was starting Fernando and Fernandinho and tried to get some control of at least nullify us early

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2016, 01:40:17 pm »
These have been pretty average lately, and they never get a result at Anfield. Got to admit I'm still feeling worried about this one though.

Blah blah, I'm usually so confident we'll win too--is this what it feels like to be a bedwetter...

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2016, 01:41:48 pm »
Think Mane is going to be our key player, his runs from out to in could cause their back line real problems. Kolarov has shown previously he isn't great at tracking runs and if they push their fullbacks on there could be plenty of space.

Think against us, maybe Sterling vs Milner and if they get men either side of Henderson (either KDB or Silva) could cause us issues. Need both Lallana and Wijnaldum to work well today in shutting down passing lanes and covering the space.

Offline Van Halen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2016, 01:42:34 pm »
The same fixture in 13/14 was not too shabby.  ;D
Indeed!!

Here's hoping Milner plays as well today as he did for them in the 2nd half then.  Tore LFC apart for like 15 mins.
And no Hendo red card in 90+ min. Fucking Victor Moses lead touch.
Perfect day otherwise.

Think Pep will have them press first 20 mins to throw us off a bit?

2-1 to the good guys.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2016, 01:43:35 pm »
I think he might try and crowd out the centre of the pitch and force us to try our luck out wide. Don't know if he'll go two or three CBs but either way, I think he's definitely going to set them up to have both full backs and two additional midfielders to crowd out the middle. It would be interesting to see how we do if we bypass the midfield altogether and play some longer passes to Divock or perhaps into the channels for Divock or Mane to chase. That might keep them honest and stop them from compressing the space too much. Not sure if their defence has much pace. Either way, I'm shitting it. Can't wait for the game to start really, the wait only makes me more anxious.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2016, 01:44:03 pm »
Indeed!!

Here's hoping Milner plays as well today as he did for them in the 2nd half then.  Tore LFC apart for like 15 mins.
And no Hendo red card in 90+ min. Fucking Victor Moses lead touch.
Perfect day otherwise.

Think Pep will have them press first 20 mins to throw us off a bit?

2-1 to the good guys.

The Moses touch that's never talked about and then failing to kick the ball 2 yards out agaisnt palace when it was 3-3...... he's always been an effective Chelsea employee

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2016, 01:53:22 pm »
Missing this due to work - going to have to avoid the result all night somehow !!

Don't mind if I hear it if we win though - COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS !! Let's blow these plastic Pep upstarts off the pitch from the start !!

:scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Online Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2016, 01:57:53 pm »
The Moses touch that's never talked about and then failing to kick the ball 2 yards out agaisnt palace when it was 3-3...... he's always been an effective Chelsea employee

And that's not mentioning the open goal he missed during our loss at Hull when the score was still 1-1. He was an utter calamity for us that season.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2016, 02:05:52 pm »
Be shocked if he goes back 3 - that's a huge gamble with the players that would be in that back 3 agaisnt our set up

Wouldn't be surprised if the change / tweak was starting Fernando and Fernandinho and tried to get some control of at least nullify us early
Which would definitely be a tactical point to us. Not only would it force them to remove either Yaya Toure or another attacker, it would give us a clear point to focus our press. A triangle of Otamendi, Kolarov and Fernando at the base of your team is not exactly ideal for building possession. As long as we didn't sit off, I'd be ok with them doing that.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2016, 02:08:14 pm »
just got a feeling gini and mane will be crucial in this game

gini in making the midfield click and mane as usual with his tenacity and directness.

sometimes i just wish mane is a bit shit so we wouldn't miss his contributions so much when he goes for afcon. ;D

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2016, 02:12:18 pm »
I think he might try and crowd out the centre of the pitch and force us to try our luck out wide. Don't know if he'll go two or three CBs but either way, I think he's definitely going to set them up to have both full backs and two additional midfielders to crowd out the middle. It would be interesting to see how we do if we bypass the midfield altogether and play some longer passes to Divock or perhaps into the channels for Divock or Mane to chase. That might keep them honest and stop them from compressing the space too much. Not sure if their defence has much pace. Either way, I'm shitting it. Can't wait for the game to start really, the wait only makes me more anxious.
To be honest, compressing the centre of the pitch can only work so much against us, mainly because we don't really use that space in the central channel between CM and AM all that much. A majority of our attacks come from Henderson playing it wide to a CB or FB (usually Milner) and then us going forward and feeding the ball into the half spaces for combinations. If they want to block the middle that's fine - we'll just go round them and then attack the channels once we get into the final third.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2016, 02:23:20 pm »
Supremely confident ahead of this evening, fancy us to win by a couple of goals. Our creativity and movement is going to have them all over the place, only way they'd have a chance is setting up defensively and countering, can't see Pep doing that.
IŽll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2016, 02:40:40 pm »
Glad Mane's still available for this game. In the absence of Coutinho, I feel he is the more important of our current crop when it comes to delivering goals in whatever form- assisting, scoring or creating.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Isaacsways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2016, 03:02:05 pm »
we've got so much going forward to blow them away, the thing is, they have too... it'll come down to how the defence plays and if our midfield can protect it too... we looked very shaky against Stoke in the first half, if we stay solid we can win this because their defence is poor.

Offline Steady Eddie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2016, 03:04:59 pm »
I think if we play with the high octane intensity we are capable of, get right in their faces early doors and keep our passing sharp and precise we'll absolutely come away with the points, I've yet to see a Klopp performance of that nature fail to bag the win.

I think our fullbacks have a tough ask today both with their defensive tasks but also then driving back up the pitch when we're on the ball, both will need solid performances and effort tonight.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2016, 03:29:59 pm »
Best attacks in the league, but not the two best defenses. Both teams ought to be cautious.

We have to play our usual attack though. We're at Anfield, and we just don't have a good low defense even if we wanted to. ManC could try to outplay us, they're that good, or they could sit back and counter.

Defense will be key, especially in midfield. It will be a real test for Henderson, and also for the other midfielders. This is a level above the teams we have faced the last month. I'm confident we will score.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2016, 03:39:02 pm »
The great thing about Pep is he won't change the way he plays.  He'll always pass round the back and that plays right into our hands with our pressing game. 

Stoke gave us some trouble as they went direct at the start of the game and then were winning the second balls with Allen and that allowed them to get crosses in and hurt us.  But Pep won't do that.  They also don't have a big striker like Crouch to really play that brand of football.  Also even if they did do that approach, think we showed against Stoke it is very hard to play that brand of football and chase that second ball off a big striker for 90 mins.  They did it for about 25 mins, where they were effective.

City's style really suits the way we play.  We are the worst type of team that they and face and we showed that when we spanked them twice in the league last season.

I'd play the same XI that played the last few games.  Then we have Can & Sturridge ready to make impacts if needed, both of which I'd start vs Sunderland to freshen up the team.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2016, 03:42:13 pm »
The great thing about Pep is he won't change the way he plays.  He'll always pass round the back and that plays right into our hands with our pressing game. 

Stoke gave us some trouble as they went direct at the start of the game and then were winning the second balls with Allen and that allowed them to get crosses in and hurt us.  But Pep won't do that.  They also don't have a big striker like Crouch to really play that brand of football.  Also even if they did do that approach, think we showed against Stoke it is very hard to play that brand of football and chase that second ball off a big striker for 90 mins.  They did it for about 25 mins, where they were effective.

City's style really suits the way we play.  We are the worst type of team that they and face and we showed that when we spanked them twice in the league last season.

I'd play the same XI that played the last few games.  Then we have Can & Sturridge ready to make impacts if needed, both of which I'd start vs Sunderland to freshen up the team.
I think our current CBs, especially Klavan, actually prefer big static strikers like Crouch, and I think they will have their hands full with Aguero. The key part will be prevent the feeding of Aguero by pressing their attacking midfielders.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2016, 03:45:24 pm »
I think our current CBs, especially Klavan, actually prefer big static strikers like Crouch, and I think they will have their hands full with Aguero. The key part will be prevent the feeding of Aguero by pressing their attacking midfielders.

I agree, I think most CBs in the league prefer dealing with big strikers.  However going long is the easiest way to deal with our pressing game.

Pep will have them playing short passes and I think it is very dangerous against our pressing game.

Aguero is clearly a big threat, but he needs the supply and we're better than any side in the league at stopping that IMO by giving their attacking midfielder no time or space on the ball.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2016, 04:00:44 pm »
Really looking forward to this one. Trying desperately not to be over confident.

Despite their undoubted quality I can only see us winning.

There will be goals either side but we will do this

Cmon redmen  :scarf
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6