Author Topic: FT: LFC 4-1 Stoke : Lallana 34', Firmino 45', Imbulla OG '59, '71 Studge)  (Read 31282 times)

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
Re: FT: LFC 4-1 Stoke : Lallana 34', Firmino 45', Imbulla OG '59, '71 Studge)
« Reply #400 on: December 30, 2016, 06:19:15 pm »
Not sure that's something you really need to worry about.  Klopp's got us breaking the PL distance-run-in-a-game record almost every week.  You'll be hard pressed to find a team fitter than us!!
Yeah, we're hugely fit now. That Dutch fella might like to bang on about periodisation, but we did it under BR and we were probably the least fit team in the league at the start of last season. We're on another planet so far this season.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: December 30, 2016, 07:01:49 pm »
Just watching the highlights again on SS1.

Random thought but has any commentator ever sounded more depressed than Martin Tyler when the 3rd Liverpool goal (OG) went in?
He's been like that with us all season. Sometimes great goals (when witnessed on TV) are taken to the next level when a good bit of commentary is added (e.g. Gerrard v Olympiakos) but we've scored some beautiful goals this season, and scored important goals, and all we get is silence and a forced "oh" from Tyler. It's like he can't be arsed now.

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: December 30, 2016, 08:03:13 pm »
Not sure that's something you really need to worry about.  Klopp's got us breaking the PL distance-run-in-a-game record almost every week.  You'll be hard pressed to find a team fitter than us!!

I don't mean a team fitter than us, I mean a team fitter than Stoke
I expect City to push up on us tomorrow so will be interesting to see how we deal with it

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]