Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161806 times)

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #1200 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:28 pm »
Would imagine Wolves will take up full allocation will they?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1201 on: January 18, 2017, 09:49:42 pm »
When will the Wolves sale go ahead? Missed out on Plymouth will I be alright for Wolves?

With it being an early KO, it'll go to a members sale at least

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1202 on: January 18, 2017, 10:03:32 pm »
Have they taken the Wolves ACS payment yet? ;)

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #1203 on: January 18, 2017, 10:11:18 pm »
12 o clock Saturday kick-offs are shit
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Online Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: January 18, 2017, 10:15:13 pm »
Hospitality tickets are up and at the lower end of £, so assume it will be the same pricing structure as Plymouth game?

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1205 on: January 18, 2017, 10:20:10 pm »
Hospitality tickets are up and at the lower end of £, so assume it will be the same pricing structure as Plymouth game?

Let's hope so, £40 train boxed off so if I pay less than £60 for the total trip again I'll be made up.

Online Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1206 on: January 18, 2017, 10:25:01 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket information for the FA Cup fourth-round clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The tie will be played at Anfield on Saturday January 28.

Tickets will be priced as follows.

Adults - £9-£33
Over 65s - £9-£25
Young adults - £9-£16.50
Juniors - £5 (within the advertised family sections)

Disabled concessionary prices will also apply.

Official LFC hospitality

Priced from £65 plus VAT.

Full selling details will be published on Thursday January 19.

Enrolled into the Auto Cup Scheme?

The processing of payments for this match will begin on Thursday January 19.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/250898-liverpool-v-wolves-fa-cup-tie-ticket-information

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1207 on: January 18, 2017, 10:27:13 pm »
12 o clock Saturday kick-offs are shit

What about 12:30?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1208 on: January 18, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »
They're a bit more expensive?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #1209 on: January 18, 2017, 10:38:57 pm »

Yes, Maximum was £22 for Plymouth game. This one is £33.

Thinking it'll be around £23 for KOP 305 where we stand, which will be a c.50% increase from Plymouth to Wolves  ???
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1210 on: January 18, 2017, 10:52:52 pm »
Yes, Maximum was £22 for Plymouth game. This one is £33.

Thinking it'll be around £23 for KOP 305 where we stand, which will be a c.50% increase from Plymouth to Wolves  ???

Yeah I'm in the kop so not too bad but that's a sharp increase  ???

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1211 on: January 18, 2017, 11:10:13 pm »

You'd expect that, given that Wolves are two divisions higher.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1212 on: January 18, 2017, 11:16:45 pm »
Why can't they just publish them now ! They must already know the details surely

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1213 on: January 18, 2017, 11:27:33 pm »
Why can't they just publish them now ! They must already know the details surely

Because it would only give the opportunity for some on the Auto Cup Scheme to moan that the game had not even been finished an hour, and the club was already telling them they would be taking money off them ASAP!

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #1214 on: January 18, 2017, 11:28:51 pm »
Got a ticket for the midweek game and would consider just staying a bit longer if this goes to general sale, anybody got any idea of the chances of this hitting GS?
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #1215 on: January 19, 2017, 09:03:35 am »
Got a ticket for the midweek game and would consider just staying a bit longer if this goes to general sale, anybody got any idea of the chances of this hitting GS?

Fairly likely given the short timescales, but there will be loads of spares for this no problems

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #1216 on: January 19, 2017, 09:08:58 am »
What about 12:30?

Marginally less shit
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1217 on: January 19, 2017, 10:42:38 am »
Just had auto cup email through £26 for KOP Block 205 ticket

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #1218 on: January 19, 2017, 11:03:22 am »

Offline Stand Free

• Anny Roader
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #1219 on: January 19, 2017, 11:40:13 am »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1220 on: January 19, 2017, 12:11:16 pm »
£25 for me, not bad.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1221 on: January 19, 2017, 12:38:35 pm »
No FA Cup matches will go to general sale.

We've got 30,000 signed up to ACS, 8,000 away allocation, 8,000 corporates.  After adding on segregation, corporate sponsors and partners, players and family, etc., it only leaves around 5,000 general admission tickets.

12.30 kick off times don't come into it.  When demand is this much above supply tickets get passed on or seats are left empty, a few failed payments here and there but not many of the 30,000 will drop out of ACS. 

A lot of them will be left disappointed though.  With 30,000 ACS people who have all home games wont even be guatanteed for a semi final, never mind a final.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1222 on: January 19, 2017, 12:50:14 pm »
Only thing that might come into it is cost, and if people can afford to go. 5 of the next 6 games are at home, all in the space of 3 weeks. Wolves game is the easiest to sack off.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1223 on: January 19, 2017, 12:53:04 pm »
12.30 kick off times don't come into it.  When demand is this much above supply tickets get passed on or seats are left empty, a few failed payments here and there but not many of the 30,000 will drop out of ACS. 

A lot of them will be left disappointed though.  With 30,000 ACS people who have all home games wont even be guatanteed for a semi final, never mind a final.
And people wonder why anyone with away credits was so desperate to buy Plymouth tickets. If we beat Wolves first time and get two more home draws like we did in 2012 then only people with Plymouth would be guaranteed

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1224 on: January 19, 2017, 01:05:59 pm »
Only thing that might come into it is cost, and if people can afford to go. 5 of the next 6 games are at home, all in the space of 3 weeks. Wolves game is the easiest to sack off.

Wont come into it.  30,000 ACS have already committed to the expenditure.  Might be a few failed payments but as I said there's only around 5,000 general admission tickets.  By all accounts (I wasn't there because I didn't qualify) last night was a tourist fest.  An away end full of 50 50s and camera's.  The loyalty scheme has got people by the bollocks and they'll do anything to stay on the ladder.  If they can't afford to go they'll pass it onto somebody in Liverpool, or another OOT who can afford it, or just leave the seat empty. 

The loyalty scheme has got people by the bollocks and there'll be no general sales in the FA Cup.

The loyalty scheme is fucked up.  The ground is full of tourists from tickets being passed on and OOTs / Scousers who don't really want to be there but go along with it because they want a Wembley ticket.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1225 on: January 19, 2017, 01:09:09 pm »

Also, that's a sign of the times.  Not long ago the majority of our regular match goers would see so many home games as a good thing, cheaper cup tickets and no travel.  Now the majority of our regulars see it as a bad thing, travel costs to Liverpool.

Offline BigYan

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1226 on: January 19, 2017, 01:19:09 pm »
Quick of the mark. ACS payment email received

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1227 on: January 19, 2017, 01:47:51 pm »
Wolves have taken the full allocation which is obviously their right:

http://www.wolves.co.uk/documents/liverpool-facup4-a67-3526301.pdf

strange that they have immediately scheduled in a general sale though so they cant be that sure of selling them all?!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #1228 on: January 19, 2017, 01:48:48 pm »
We're back in the Lower Centenary again so presumably Wolves are taking the full Anny Road End
Legacy fan

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #1229 on: January 19, 2017, 01:49:03 pm »
Wont come into it.  30,000 ACS have already committed to the expenditure.  Might be a few failed payments but as I said there's only around 5,000 general admission tickets.  By all accounts (I wasn't there because I didn't qualify) last night was a tourist fest.  An away end full of 50 50s and camera's.  The loyalty scheme has got people by the bollocks and they'll do anything to stay on the ladder.  If they can't afford to go they'll pass it onto somebody in Liverpool, or another OOT who can afford it, or just leave the seat empty. 

The loyalty scheme has got people by the bollocks and there'll be no general sales in the FA Cup.

The loyalty scheme is fucked up.  The ground is full of tourists from tickets being passed on and OOTs / Scousers who don't really want to be there but go along with it because they want a Wembley ticket.

This is what I have been thinking, how are so many tourists getting hold of these away tickets. Don't get me wrong I don't mean specific sites as we don't really want that posted on here but by what means are they generally passed on. A few will be sorted via message boards like this but are the majority just outed through the third party ticket market websites nowadays for away games and outrageous prices? I have been sorted a few times direct and via this message board but there always seems to be so many tourists especially in London and down south and I never seem to be able to find that many advertised, they must be getting them from somewhere.
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1230 on: January 19, 2017, 01:56:19 pm »
Just got the Auto Cup email through, £25 - not bad.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1231 on: January 19, 2017, 02:00:15 pm »
strange that they have immediately scheduled in a general sale though so they cant be that sure of selling them all?!

Not really strange.

It's not really that long back before the  global fam jumped on the band waggon, that we'd have scheduled in a general sale. 

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1232 on: January 19, 2017, 02:14:13 pm »
Wolves have taken the full allocation which is obviously their right:

http://www.wolves.co.uk/documents/liverpool-facup4-a67-3526301.pdf

The Liverpool website would crash if an away fixture went on general sale  ;D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1233 on: January 19, 2017, 02:15:16 pm »
Not really strange.

It's not really that long back before the  global fam jumped on the band waggon, that we'd have scheduled in a general sale. 

i mean in respect that if they know they can definitely shift 5k tickets they normally only take those as they have to buy them from us dont they? think thats how the away tickets work. Minimal risk i guess as they get 45% of gate receipts so even if they dont sell out they are going to be quids in anyway

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1234 on: January 19, 2017, 02:19:37 pm »
Not really strange.

The Internet has killed the chance of any away Liverpool match ever going to the dizzy heights of a general sale. Tickets are so easy to access, unlike the days of buying at the ground

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1235 on: January 19, 2017, 02:25:59 pm »
Don't want to open up another debate around this issue but why are STHs with a Plymouth home on sale first then members with the exact same criteria!?

ACS was everyone's priority sale, that's gone...

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1236 on: January 19, 2017, 02:34:38 pm »
Don't want to open up another debate around this issue but why are STHs with a Plymouth home on sale first then members with the exact same criteria!?

i reckon its due to the tight time frame and to spread the load on the ticket site maybe?

even spreading the guaranteed tickets over the first day will make the sale easier for everyone

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #1237 on: January 19, 2017, 02:34:38 pm »

Probably just so split the number of people up. Easier than having 25,000+ trying for tickets at the same time. Should all be sorted so just for ease purposes.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #1238 on: January 19, 2017, 02:44:32 pm »
With it being an early KO, it'll go to a members sale at least

Not a prayer!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1239 on: January 19, 2017, 03:36:53 pm »

Makes me a bit nervous (as a member) for any potential EFL Final should we come through next Wednesday's game.

Not the first time that's happened this season either, where STH are given a priority sale over members and fan card holders with the same criteria.