Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
So who's going to tell Rossi that Kuyt is also joining in Slot's backroom staff or do we just wait for him to see Dirk doing rondos in Kirkby?
God please let me get a ticket for that first home game.

It'll be like 300 on steroids. Slots Vs Nots.
Make that Atletico game under Rafa look like a legends charity game
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Zlen on Today at 09:58:46 am »
Jesus, he's not been helped by the other forwards this season has he.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1783461137628967108

Nunez should be sold on basis of that video alone.
Some shocking misses from him, all following the same pattern - blast it like a donkey in general direction of the goal.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Andy Robertson (Andrew Henry Robertson MBE)
« Last post by kaesarsosei on Today at 09:58:03 am »
Let’s not be too over the top

No in fact lets go way, way waaaaay over the fucking top which the last page of this thread has certainly done, completely out of the blue when you compare the posts on the first half of the previous page.

Hopefully over the summer when the spoilt kids on here calm down a little at missing out on the league we can get a more level headed appraisal of Robbo. He is not even the top 75% of our biggest problems at the minute. For starters, how about signing someone who the manager can trust to give Robbo a rest? Robbo is the only player other than Alisson over the last 2 weeks who has looked like a title winner before. Even VVD got embarrassed against the Ev.
- Feyenoord have won possession in the final third more than any team in Europe's top five leagues, with Liverpool in second.

- The average distance (metres) from their own goal when winning possession in open play: Feyenoord 45.2m, Liverpool 44.6m.

- High turnovers: Liverpool 353, Feyenoord 344.

- Average possession in the league: Feyenoord 62 per cent, Liverpool 61 per cent.
Ah the "equivalent stats" comparisons, well that's me convinced then.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by stonty on Today at 09:55:22 am »
He's been here 2 yrs & doesn't seem to have learned anything, maybe he's not coachable
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by zero zero on Today at 09:52:17 am »
As it has been for decades with me, and especially after the Everton result:

If it's not to be us, I hope Arsenal win it
800° lock to lock seems a bit on the higher side mate.

From the normal position, the "open top" of the yoke can go 180° on the left side, and 180° on the right side (Half a turn with the open top facing down on both sides) and thats the extreme.

800° means, 400° on either side, which is more than one full turn of the yoke on either side. Thats a lot I think.
It is quite clear from the video I posted a few days ago that, from lock-to-lock, it is just over a full rotation each way from centre - i.e. approx. 800 degrees.
I was meaning, would it be twitchy (less fine grain control) at slow speeds if the maximum rotation of the steering wheel was very restricted (+/- 90 degrees or some such)? Alas, it seems, that although Tesla yoke steering (lock-to-lock) is more restricted than a typical domestic use car, it is not that restricted. And, actually, having just looked at a video, the problem I (initially) perceived of the yoke steering wheel just being a danger to handle is now reinforced.

https://osultan.smugmug.com/Cars/Refresh-Model-S/n-jF42tn/i-MqTr9SD/A

And, given that crossing hands is contrary to the Highway Code, and that this is difficult to avoid when using a yoke steering wheel, I am not sure how these are legal (in the UK at least).

Anyway, just a bit surprised.
Obviously just a feeling but got bad "Martin Jol meets Brendan Rodgers" vibes about this guy. Respectful tact and diplomacy is a prerequisite for such a high profile role, and unfortunately he's stereotypically Dutch in this regard.

Already acting like a competition winner (which he is, let's be honest) doesn't bode well. Seems to enjoy the fact we're having to negotiate him out of his current contract with Feyenoord via a sizeable compensation fee. Van Dijk's shrugged opinion says it all "seems like one of the better Dutch coaches at the moment", talk about damning with faint praise.

Did I miss it, or has there been anything concrete (not baseless rumours from random sources regurgitated by Samie) as to why Amorim suddenly got dumped after a month of being the obvious media-briefed preferred candidate? His achievements with Sporting do seem superior in a more competitive and diverse league, and by all accounts, was talked of as being a "great communicator". Not that I care much after this past 9 seasons if I'm honest, but this eleventh-hour pivot to Feyenoord's Arne Slot with the obligatory puff pieces that's he absolutely the right man for the job, 6 months after Klopp handed in his notice, seems somewhat straw-clutching and desperate. Easy to say in hindsight but with a vacuum above the manager, maybe John Henry should have pulled a Billy Beane approach and made Xabi Alonso an astronomical offer in Dec/Jan, take it or leave it, rather than let it drag out for 3 months allowing Bayern's PR machine to run amok and unsettle him into a U-turn. Timing is everything, as in life.
General Football and Sport / Re: Darts thread
« Last post by Legs on Today at 09:49:20 am »
He's a Manc playing in Liverpool, not sure what people expected....

So is Smith/Aspinall difference is they seem decent guys.

Littler been involved in few things with other players and he is bit mardy when losing.

He reminds of Taylor another c*nt ok when winning but as MVG said acts a prick when losing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10