Author Topic: Ian Llanfair≠pwllgwyn≠gyllgo≠gery≠chwyrn≠drobwll≠llanty≠silio≠gogo≠goch Rush  (Read 8024 times)

Offline MOOBS

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist
  • RAWK ‹ber-Scrote
  • Believer
  • The TRUTH! is out
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
In 8 days the king of ugly muzzies and the ball hitting the back of the net-ness- is Ivor the enginely, 58.

Fuck you RAWK, an your disdain for the love of discussing a good player - Ian 'Rhyl Sun Centre' Rush, deserves a thread every day of the week and twice on a Tuesday. 

Cry portmadog
and release the mods of bore....

PS: he was ok wasn't he?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Red an White Tea Party

• Anny Roader
My favorite Liverpool striker ever. Wasn't sold on him at first IF I remember correctly. How wrong was I?
Many happy returns for the day Greyhound. :wave
If you ask Smalling and Brown if they'd rather play Suarez or Carroll, they'd say Suarez all day long, because he's not going to bully them or run in behind them.

Offline Anthony

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Needs to score more goals...
"We will win the European Cup one day. Aim for the moon and end up among the stars" - Gťrard Houllier 2001

Thankyou Rafa for taking us to Heaven!

"Hicks could have purchased Dallas' MLS franchise but decided not to. 'In hindsight, I probably made the wrong decision' he said" - Sports Illustrated/AP 2007

Offline MOOBS

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist
  • RAWK ‹ber-Scrote
  • Believer
  • The TRUTH! is out
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
I was dead chuffed with him because he was so fuckin thin! - we wasted so little fabric on his kit, we donated the rest to the Blue Peter bring and by sale

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Les Willis

• more Prince Harris. The Tim Farron of RAWK. Brown Star Pontificator. Would like you to call him Loretta. So perverted - I mean reverted.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I always remember watching him on Match of the Day every week and he just seemed to score all the time. Our scouting system back then, must have been second to none - or it was a fluke. Either way, he was a damn good signing for us. I didn't idolise Rushie like I did Kenny, but I did appreciate him.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Believer
Not scored in 8 games, feel we should move him on.

Offline Anywhichwayucan

• Anywhichwayucan. Daft drafter. "I'm just a clueless WUM." Would love to get in a room with an ostrich. Girlfriend in, a, comma. The meat in a Costa sandwich. Needs a damned good hand rub to really get it.
  • Believer
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Was fine for his time, but wouldn't fit in with our current team.

Didn't work hard enough defensively.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Was fine for his time, but wouldn't fit in with our current team.

Didn't work hard enough defensively.

Not sure if serious...

Offline Shady Craig

• Not the sharpest tool. 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Met him a few times ,sound bloke.

That Tash was shocking though.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
In 8 days the king of ugly muzzies and the ball hitting the back of the net-ness- is Ivor the enginely, 58.

You are doing the great man a disservice as he will only be 53. Still the greatest striker I've ever seen.

Offline CRAZY HORSE EMLYN

• Lives for twats
  • Believer
Made a bizarre late intervention on behalf of the 'No' campaign in the Scottish Independence Referendum.
And even that couldn't diminish my love for the man.

Offline Wingman

• Believer
You are doing the great man a disservice as he will only be 53. Still the greatest striker I've ever seen.

Robbie came close, Kenny was a different kind of forward, Rushie was simply the best goalscorer the league has ever seen.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
Pestered the hell out of him for autographs whenever he was back to visit family. Here's to him. 88' - Rush. Teletext away days as a kid.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Crosby Road South and Nick

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. Well drilled at the back though..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
I'd go so far as to say he's probably the greatest footballer St Asaph has ever produced.
Fucking thick, inbred, bandy-legged, Kev Webster lookalike bellends.

Offline CRAZY HORSE EMLYN

• Lives for twats
  • Believer
Pestered the hell out of him for autographs whenever he was back to visit family. Here's to him. 88' - Rush. Teletext away days as a kid.

could have done with him in '88 at Wembley mindÖ 

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Believer
  • No Murdoch in our house
I had a moment of Tash blindness for a while there, mixing him up with Souness. I had better drink some coffee to wake up properly, and will raise the cup to him
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Mutton Geoff

• annoying person, right sometimes, often types shite though but never boring
  • Believer
  • Hates Scapegoating in Politics, Culture, Football.
it should read Ian 'Flint' Rush and if you think his tache was dodgy, Steph used to play for my local Colwyn Bay team and his tache was worse. Both must have thought they were Tom Sellick.

As for Rushie first line of defence, i feel he would be perfect in a Rodgers formation.
Klopp - Heavy Metal Genius
Are you not Entertained ?

Offline The Milk Tray Man

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
There is a 2 hour programme devoted to Rushy on this Sunday night on talksport

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Vintage Rushie Nike poster