Author Topic: "Nazi Controlled Zone" stickers put up in Aigburth  (Read 5312 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
"Nazi Controlled Zone" stickers put up in Aigburth
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:17:49 am »
Looks like "National Action" snuck into the city on the quiet during Remembrance Sunday and put these up.  Hope they throw the book at the gobshites.

Stickers claiming people are “entering a Nazi controlled zone” have been put up across part of Liverpool.

The stickers were placed on lampposts, doors and and pelican crossings around Aigburth on the day many in the city were attending Remembrance Sunday services.

Mossley Hill councillor Patrick Hurley described the stickers as “absolutely disgusting”.

Cllr Hurley said he would be reporting them to the authorities. Merseyside Police have confirmed to The ECHO they are aware of the stickers and are investigating them.

Cllr Hurley said: “As a result of the ECHO making me aware of these disgusting stickers, I’ve reported the matter to Merseyside Police and have arranged for them to be removed by council staff as a matter of urgency.

“I also went down myself straight from the Remembrance Sunday service at St George’s Hall to remove some myself. This is not welcome in Liverpool and we must unite against this politics of hate.”

Many of the stickers were found around the junction of Elmswood and Victoria Roads near the Aigburth Road end of Sefton Park.

They say: “You are entering a Nazi controlled zone” and also refer to to the far-right group “National-Action” which states its ultimate aim is a “white Britain”.

National-Action were the group behind a failed march on Liverpool in August 2015 which saw anti-fascist groups confront them, leading to the white supremacist group being forced inside Liverpool’s Lime Street station and ending up locked inside a lost baggage facility.

Another march was called off at the last minute a few weeks later.

Cllr Hurley said the offensive stickers are an “absolute disgrace” and added: “It’s the politics of hate – we’re seeing the rise of this sort of thing across the country, across the western world and it’s of huge importance that we all stand united against it and make sure there is no place for this sort of thing in Liverpool, or anywhere.

“I was surprised and shocked to find something like this in Liverpool – we’ve developed a reputation for being an open and tolerant city and we need to defend that reputation and make sure there’s no place for neo-Nazis, racism, politics of hate, the fascism that we see.

“It’s not welcome in Liverpool and as long as I’m an elected representative in this city it never will be welcome in Liverpool either.”

The Mossley Hill councillor urged anyone else who sees the stickers to take them down.

He added: “It comes down to each and every one of us to remove these signs of hate wherever we find them, and I would call on anyone if they see these signs themselves to don’t just ‘tut’ and say ‘isn’t it shocking’ – do something about it yourself, take the stickers off, report it to the police and make sure the authorities are aware and stand up for a decent, open tolerant society.”

Anyone who has any information which could assist is asked to contact Merseyside Police on 101 or the Crimestoppers line anonymously on 0800 555 111.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Nazi Controlled Zone" stickers put up in Aigburth
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:58:44 am »
The only part of Liverpool the Nazis have laid claim to is the lost baggage booth in lime street
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:44:18 am »
I like how these scums only go and put the signs up when no one is about, even they are ashamed of their own actions at some level.

Scum.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 09:51:05 am »
Alas, I don't think they're ashamed at all.  I think they picked that time simply because it was their best chance to do it without being challenged or stopped.

What I want to know is, did they come in from outside the area or was it somebody local?  If they were local, then I could agree that they were ashamed.  They get caught and they become a pariah in the community.

Popcorn's Art

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 11:45:25 am »
They're not ashamed.

I do like the irony that they have to put their ncz stickers up when nobody's looking....some control that is ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 05:24:19 pm »
So, one of them made it out of lost luggage eh!
I'm sure they have one or two sympathisers knocking about. Especially going by the comments section  of the online Echo. Most of those comments have since been deleted. There is one clown who is active with NA and lives in Litherland. His name is common knowledge online. Scumbags one and all.

I had to laugh at those sympathising with this scum on the Echo site claiming that these stickers are in fact a false flag operation by left wingers.  :lmao
There is probably some inadequate gobshite living around Aigburth whose only sense of power and self worth comes from aligning himself with these social inadequates. I did hear on the grapevine that when they turned up in Liverpool some of them had planned to turn up at that camp that was at Sefton Park Meadows protesting about the loss of the meadows to housing. The intention being to attack the 'lefties'. This maybe points to one of their  number having some local knowledge. They never made it out of lost luggage that day so we'll never know if that was on the agenda or not.

I've just come back from walking the dog around the south end of Sefton Park and was on the lookout for any of these stickers but didn't come across any. I often find myself removing "Multiculturalism is Genocide" stickers from inside the park, though. Some people really do need to grow up and get a life.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:28:08 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 05:45:59 pm »
Liverpool was Multicultural about 300 years before anybody thought of the word.  Genocide?  Idiots.  :butt

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 07:32:20 pm »
Liverpool was Multicultural about 300 years before anybody thought of the word.  Genocide?  Idiots.  :butt

Agreed!

There really are some brain-dead idiots around who have no clue about the cultural history of our city. That sticker has been popping up around Sefton Park for a while now. People rip them down pretty quickly, as do I if I see one still intact. I'd love to know who the brainless idiot is who keeps putting them up, though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 10:10:01 pm »
I often find myself removing "Multiculturalism is Genocide" stickers from inside the park, though.
Done similar up at university, along with the odd "RAPEfugees not welcome".

Seen a fair few "Massage 07...." ones up there too.  Left those alone.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 10:42:52 pm »
Done similar up at university, along with the odd "RAPEfugees not welcome".

Seen a fair few "Massage 07...." ones up there too.  Left those alone.

Ah yes,  I defaced quite a few "RAPEfugees not welcome" stickers posted on the bins along The Strand opposite Albert Dock.

There are clearly a few fascist nutjobs in our midst posting these stickers in the city. Sad, sad people.  :wanker

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 10:56:04 pm »
The only part of Liverpool the Nazis have laid claim to is the lost baggage booth in lime street
[emoji3]

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11 on: December 2, 2016, 05:12:43 pm »
Liverpool man arrested as part of Nazi stickers investigation

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-man-arrested-part-nazi-12262787#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare

Update,lets hope they got the right person & it leads to more arrests.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 3, 2017, 03:43:09 pm »
Well, the fascist scum from the EDL seem to have turned up to march in Liverpool today and didn't get further than Lime Street again. Bye bye scumbags.  :wanker

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 3, 2017, 03:52:41 pm »
Murder in town, according to the bus driver.

Bus dropping everyone off at London road.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 3, 2017, 04:05:30 pm »
EDL forced back into the Lime St. Station loading/unloading bay and holding their 'rally' there.
Motley bunch of hate-filled knuckle-draggers they look too. Oh well, so much for them marching through town to Derby Square. Fuck right off home and don't come back.  :wanker :wanker :wanker

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #15 on: June 3, 2017, 04:28:11 pm »
EDL forced back into the Lime St. Station loading/unloading bay and holding their 'rally' there.
Motley bunch of hate-filled knuckle-draggers they look too. Oh well, so much for them marching through town to Derby Square. Fuck right off home and don't come back.  :wanker :wanker :wanker

A bit of video.

The Benny Hill music  :)

https://twitter.com/lorna_hughes/status/871002444410621952
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 3, 2017, 04:44:19 pm »
^
Good stuff!
Three times these neanderthals have tried it on in Liverpool. Three times they've been sent packing back to wherever it is they come from.

I had to laugh. They had one banner against 'Islamo-Fascism'.  :lmao
Don't these pea-brains realise that those they are protesting about there, and they themselves, are both sides of the same coin. Both stone-age cults built on hatred and employing fascist ideology.

We don't want fascists dragging us back, no matter which flag they stand under, what religion or what colour they are.
One group of fascists taking the moral highground against another. You couldn't make it up.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 3, 2017, 08:34:36 pm »
Well, the fascist scum from the EDL seem to have turned up to march in Liverpool today and didn't get further than Lime Street again. Bye bye scumbags.  :wanker

Police made sure they didn't even get onto St George's Plateau this time.  I walked through there about 3pm and the bottom half of London Road and all Lime Street was one big cordon. 

Felt for the newly wedded couple outside St George's Hall - way to have to share your big day with an EDL march.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 3, 2017, 08:58:00 pm »
c*nts should be dragged to court and forced to pay the bill for the policing. Spout your vile shite where you are wanted you fucking knuckle dragging c*nts, not in our city.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 3, 2017, 10:23:37 pm »
Liverpool getting a lot of praise from all around the world for they way they treated this lot. Benny Hill music idea was superb. :wellin
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #20 on: June 4, 2017, 11:25:02 pm »
^
Good stuff!
Three times these neanderthals have tried it on in Liverpool. Three times they've been sent packing back to wherever it is they come from.

I had to laugh. They had one banner against 'Islamo-Fascism'.  :lmao
Don't these pea-brains realise that those they are protesting about there, and they themselves, are both sides of the same coin. Both stone-age cults built on hatred and employing fascist ideology.

We don't want fascists dragging us back, no matter which flag they stand under, what religion or what colour they are.
One group of fascists taking the moral highground against another. You couldn't make it up.

I hope there is equal opposition the next time some Abu Hamza type takes to the street to spout his shite.

There is a long tradition of standing up to right wingers going back to Cable Street. The only pity was Mosley wasn't hung for treason along with any other fellow travellers. I suppose Edward VIII put a stop to that because probably by some ancient statute he would have to be beheaded, couldn't have that.