Author Topic: Phone fixer shop reccomendations  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Phone fixer shop reccomendations
« on: November 11, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decently priced shop that fixes phones in Liverpool or the surrounding area please? My mate decided to try and swot a fly with his S7 edge but unfortunate his hand released the phone and has cracked the screen! Cheapest decent place quote is £250 here in Southport, but he goes over to Liverpool each week to see his brother, so was hoping peeps could suggest some places please?
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Phone fixer shop reccomendations
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:34:40 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decently priced shop that fixes phones in Liverpool or the surrounding area please? My mate decided to try and swot a fly with his S7 edge but unfortunate his hand released the phone and has cracked the screen! Cheapest decent place quote is £250 here in Southport, but he goes over to Liverpool each week to see his brother, so was hoping peeps could suggest some places please?
There's one in the Asda Huntscross retail complex mate. On the right as you go in. Loads in Old Swan / Kenny also, along Prescot Rd.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 03:15:56 pm »
There's one in the Asda Huntscross retail complex mate. On the right as you go in. Loads in Old Swan / Kenny also, along Prescot Rd.

Cheers kid. Shall get him to check it out when he's over this week.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline ohweloveyerbaldyhead

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 03:13:29 pm »
Good one in Belle Vale as well if he's around that way.
Twitter: @loveyerbaldyhead

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 05:15:50 pm »
Good one on county road, the phone surgery i think it's called. On twitter too iirc

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 06:45:30 pm »
Yep county road, cheap as anyone, quick aswell

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 12:05:53 am »
Good one on county road, the phone surgery i think it's called. On twitter too iirc

Yeah used them before, spot on. Gave me thicker glass on my phone too
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 10:48:25 am »
Good one in Belle Vale as well if he's around that way.

Where abouts exactly mate if you know?

Yep county road, cheap as anyone, quick aswell
Yeah used them before, spot on. Gave me thicker glass on my phone too

Sounds a top place. J-Mc off her has recommended that one too. Shall let him know. Cheers peeps.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 07:55:08 pm »
Where abouts exactly mate if you know?

Sounds a top place. J-Mc off her has recommended that one too. Shall let him know. Cheers peeps.

As soon as you walk in from the car park of the shopping centre it's a stall. Quite cheap and really quick with repairs usually.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 10:42:29 pm »
As soon as you walk in from the car park of the shopping centre it's a stall. Quite cheap and really quick with repairs usually.

Cheers mate. Quoted 280 at the one on County rd, but 250 in Southport so far cheapest and recommended.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 08:39:03 pm »
Cheers mate. Quoted 280 at the one on County rd, but 250 in Southport so far cheapest and recommended.

250 sounds quite a lot for just replacing a screen? Never used a Samsung so can't really compare but had an iphone screen replaced in Belle Vale within the hour for 30 quid.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 11:01:59 pm »
250 sounds quite a lot for just replacing a screen? Never used a Samsung so can't really compare but had an iphone screen replaced in Belle Vale within the hour for 30 quid.

Its because of the phone mate. You wanted to hear some of the other quotes. Would have worked out better to just get a new phone!