Author Topic: Man Utd 1 Liverpool 0 post game  (Read 111393 times)

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man Utd 1 Liverpool 0 post game
« Reply #1280 on: January 9, 2011, 08:33:26 pm »
As someone said it was not a red but what the fuck was Stevie thinking of diving in like that at OT with Webb as the Ref?

So do we go blaming Agger for trying to take the ball of Berbatov and giving him a chance to dive, with his back to Webb? Maybe if they had scored from an offside goal we'll be blaming our whole back four for trying to play someone offisde? Either it was a red or it wasn't IMO. If the referee only saw half the incident, should've blown before that, it was 50-50 and got influenced by the crowd + players in a cup game between the two biggest clubs in the country - then I don't see any justification for placing the blame (not for the whole loss, just the incident) at anywhere other than the ref's feet.

He's had two big decisions today and didn't really see either of them. The penalty being the bigger disgrace considering he totally ignored what his assistant has told him
« Last Edit: January 9, 2011, 08:35:15 pm by Guz-kop »
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline eryder

• Main Stander
  • The end of the match.
« Reply #1281 on: January 9, 2011, 08:33:38 pm »
The result apart, it was a great day for the fans today. We saw the emergance of the lost belief that was so absent with Hodgson.
Best of all for me was Martin Kelly's tireless giant performance. I thought the lad was man of the match by far. I hope that shifty cheating c*nt Berbatov chokes on the bubbly.
Billy Beane is not my lover

Offline benny

• Anny Roader
  • the road end united will never be defeated
« Reply #1282 on: January 9, 2011, 08:33:40 pm »
And yet we'll all see exactly the same challenge from a different player next week and they'll get a yellow.
Thats  the thing that does my head in the inconsistency,if you send gerrard off Darren Fletcher would be lucky to finish a game.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #1283 on: January 9, 2011, 08:33:46 pm »
The thing I liked most was Kenny taking Torres off. To me, that was him saying "youre not undroppable son, now pull your fuckin socks up!!!
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1284 on: January 9, 2011, 08:37:15 pm »
I did laugh out loud when they announced Berbatov as MOTM.

Yeah me too a proper big laff as well. As someone else said prob to get him on camera after the match so he could admit he dived otherwise whiskey nose would have kept him well away from the interviews.

I was disappointed with the result but not the performance. I was expecting a very heavy defeat here under Roy. As we all hoped Kennys return got the team playing again I thought they all put in a shift today. Pity about the bent git in charge though. The red was maybe a bit harsh but Stevie should know better than going in like that in that shithole with that ref. Torres looked more interested to me today than he has for a while but because of the sending off was again so isolated that it was very difficult for him to make an impact. He was running after the ball much more and was actually trying to organize people behind him when he saw the hook from the bench. I think (and hope) he will be OK. Kelly had a great game and was my man of the match. To those saying certain people didnt do so well you have to remember that they were down to ten men for an hour so and there was a great big hole in the middle that had to be covered so the game plan was well and truly comprimised but they still showed loads of effort and commitment. Im not as upset as I usually am after being beat by that shower. I think now its onwards and upwards. Lets see what happens when Kenny has them on the training ground for a couple of weeks in the meantime if they play with the same effort as today I dont care about the results short term. 

Well done the travelling Kop they outsang the mancs and really got behind Kenny and the team
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline chrishughes

• no brainer...
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #1285 on: January 9, 2011, 08:37:22 pm »
Obviously dissappointed with the result because i felt coming into the game, and after the first 30 minutes that Utd were there for the taking. I'm happy that King Kenny is back because it was good to finally see some strategy, formation and pressure, all of which have been lacking over the past 6 months. Great that players like Jonjo and Kelly have a big game like this under their belt. It will do fantastic for their confidence in the long run.

Offline Juanyboy

• Kopite
  • Enjoying the sun, missing the football
« Reply #1286 on: January 9, 2011, 08:37:34 pm »
As someone said it was not a red but what the fuck was Stevie thinking of diving in like that at OT with Webb as the Ref?

this

Offline red morning light

• Kopite
« Reply #1287 on: January 9, 2011, 08:44:09 pm »
Howard Webb MBE - for services to the Mancs and the drunken Govan tramp....fucking prick ruined the game.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Offline Notayesman

• Really, really hates Quaresma with a passion that outshines the brightest star in the galaxy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1288 on: January 9, 2011, 08:44:40 pm »

I appreciate you're a mod and all that, but eh, that was a fucking red card mate. Had Carricks leg been planted he could've easily broken it.

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: January 9, 2011, 08:47:40 pm »
Another game that highlights why cameras are needed in the game. I mean, if you can see it on TV then it must be used in games. The bloke dived after contact.

Like most people said MOM Howard Webb. You twat, really pleased with the effort and passion we showed.
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline Ted Bundy

• Main Stander
  • Im just misunderstood
« Reply #1290 on: January 9, 2011, 08:48:44 pm »
End of the day imagine it's Wayne Rooney doing that tackle ON Gerrard, you all be screaming it's a red.FACT. You just look bitter denying it's not a red. Yes of course a uncertain red at old trafford will become a certain red, just like if Rooney done that at Anfield he would go.

We have no right to moan that United get stuff at Old Trafford when same treatment is given at Anfield. It's smaller clubs that get robbed everyweek in premier league i feel sorry for.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #1291 on: January 9, 2011, 08:52:22 pm »
End of the day imagine it's Wayne Rooney doing that tackle ON Gerrard, you all be screaming it's a red.FACT. You just look bitter denying it's not a red. Yes of course a uncertain red at old trafford will become a certain red, just like if Rooney done that at Anfield he would go.

We have no right to moan that United get stuff at Old Trafford when same treatment is given at Anfield. It's smaller clubs that get robbed everyweek in premier league i feel sorry for.

WUM alert!

Offline AntonisCyprus

• Legacy Fan
  • Cyprus Branch
« Reply #1292 on: January 9, 2011, 08:52:39 pm »
this could have been a perfect day but that c*nt webb ruined it for me. Anyway i think it was a great game for us and Kenny showed that he aint fuckin' around (takin' players who werent performing off, something Roy would never do) criticizing the ref etc.. love it
The Cyprus BRANCH RED Fans

Offline Juanyboy

• Kopite
  • Enjoying the sun, missing the football
« Reply #1293 on: January 9, 2011, 08:54:37 pm »
BBC Interview - kenny:

"unless they've changed the rules thats no way a pen"

went on to talk about convo he had with Webb before the game about it being a non-contact sport

well in Kenny, tell it the way it is, no fear and after over a half a year - a manager with a backbone

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1294 on: January 9, 2011, 08:58:36 pm »
Dalglish didn't have to change anything - he did what Hodgson should have done, was hired to do, and told us all he WOULD do when he was hired - he used Rafa's Liverpool as a starting point. Whether he tweaks those foundations or not is up to him, but it hasn't been long enough for those foundations to be eroded, and tactically, those foundations were perfectly solid and should never have been fucked around with hugely in the first place.

As I think Roy Hodgson actually said when he joined (though I could be wrong): 'Evolution, not revolution.'
Tactically those foundations were solid! Narrow and compact and lacking any width was and is, not! going to win a league.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline redmen77

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepared to die for the King!
« Reply #1295 on: January 9, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »
Berbatov mom don't make me laugh, Martin Kelly by a mile. Kenny seems to have just intstilled a work ethic that RH didn't seem capable of. Proud of the team and performance today. I thought the team selection and substitutions were spot on. Onwards and upwards!

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1296 on: January 9, 2011, 09:00:48 pm »
Gerrard's tackle was a defo red, the penalty was soft and typically the benefit of the doubt went to the Mancs, that is Howard Webb for you. I liked the team selection and balance of the team. Without that soft goal we possibly could of held out with 10 men, with Stevie still on the pitch for 90 mins we could have nicked it, we had 2-3 spells of good pressure before the red card. Lets take the positives out of the game. King Kenny will have some training time with the lads before the Blackpool game and Steve Clark will start coaching. Play like we did today on Wednesday with the same spirit (minus Stevie) and we can start to overturn our dreadful away record.

The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline niallers

• Anny Roader
  • "dont worry marge,its only a quilt....MY COOKIE!"
« Reply #1297 on: January 9, 2011, 09:01:05 pm »
howard webb MBE- manchesters best employee. PRICK
in america 1st you get the sugar then you get the power then you get the women

Offline storey1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1298 on: January 9, 2011, 09:01:08 pm »
The result aside this was a very encouraging performance for many reasons. The game swung on two decisions, Webb was conned for the penalty by Berbatov. Still I feel that he could have gotten out of it as it was the first minute and unless it was a stone wall decision he needn't have pointed to the spot. That said he was conned by a dive. Agger who had a good game got too close to him though. Stevie had to go. Stupid tackle, and he knew it too. Other than that there were so many positives.

Pepe producing 5 or 6 saves in a row was world class. If that was Joe Hart the pundits would have been all over it, we are so lucky to have him. The back four were solid, didn't get forward a lot but we were away and down to 10 men so undrstandable. Good to see Skrtel going back to basics and being a tough no nonsense centre back. Agger and Fabio both showed why they should be in the side, the challenge now is to stay fit. Martin Kelly for me was a revelation today. Good lad.

I felt we set up much better, it suited the players we have rather than fitting the players to a formation. Special word for Lucas who covered n amazing amount of ground and showed maturity beyond his years by seeing danger and dropping back to snuff it out. We played the ball on the floor and put some nice passes together. The changes were all well placed and it is encouraging to see Kenny throwing in the young lads and subbing whoever deserves to be subbed. This isn't a dig at Nando as I felt he tried hard in the first half but just wasn't holding the ball up in the second when we needed it. Still it will do the lad no harm at all to be subbed he will be all the better for it. Shelvey showed great confidence by taking on the lob,however and it happened in the first when Agger played a short ball, when we are down to 10 men a free kick should be put into the box as it gives us a chance to get numbers in there.

Lots of good things to take from the game but we still lost, restoring pride was the main thing for me, we could see a pattern of play already that has been missing. On a side note twice the cameras picked up our fans one mimicking a plane and another chanting Munich. Idiots, and noticeable that they were both young lads. Whatever level the Mancs stoop to regarding Hillsborough doesn't make this ok. The lads around them didn't join in. The chants of Dalglish were brilliant. Onwards and upwards.
Slowly but surely the cogs of the red machine are beginning to turn again.

Offline RobbyR

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • A retro red from another generation
« Reply #1299 on: January 9, 2011, 09:02:21 pm »
People on herer keep saying gerrard should have been red carded, so why wasnt their defender who did a carbon copy tackle on merieles...........    explain people.
A red since 67

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1300 on: January 9, 2011, 09:03:11 pm »
Zonal marking has this as a 4-1-4-1

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/01/09/manchester-united-1-0-liverpool-dalglish-tactics/

Does this seem right to anyone at the matach - hard to tell from the TV...

Offline redmen77

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepared to die for the King!
« Reply #1301 on: January 9, 2011, 09:03:26 pm »
Tactically those foundations were solid! Narrow and compact and lacking any width was and is, not! going to win a league.
don't try to run before you can walk lad! Or are you one of those Talksport devils advocate gobshites?
« Last Edit: January 9, 2011, 09:07:40 pm by redmen77 »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1302 on: January 9, 2011, 09:05:59 pm »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Picklez

• Kopite
« Reply #1303 on: January 9, 2011, 09:06:45 pm »
People on herer keep saying gerrard should have been red carded, so why wasnt their defender who did a carbon copy tackle on Meireles...........    explain people.

I'm assuming it's Rafael's challenge?

Well, Meireles wussed out of the challenge
Rafael didn't touch him due to him wussing out
He literally jumped like a cm length and height, like he realised that he shouldn't do it

And no I'm not defending Rafael or having a go at Meireles, just simply stating what I saw.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: January 9, 2011, 09:08:07 pm »

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/01/09/manchester-united-1-0-liverpool-dalglish-tactics/

That's what I had it as (posted in the tactics thread after about 20 minutes). Beglin also made the same point about 5 minutes later.

You could see from United restarts, that we had a very flat midfield four of Kuyt, Gerrard, Meireles and Maxi - with Lucas 5/10 yards deeper. In possession, Gerrard (usually) or Meireles broke forward to provide a link to Torres.

But after 30 minutes, it was a 441.

Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: January 9, 2011, 09:09:25 pm »

its hard to tell either way if it was this or 4231 because we were quite fluid with movement etc also gerrard left proceedings early a few more games and we might see how kenny really wants us to play

but if you ask me this just proves how 442 is not for us we lost but we looked a hell of alot better and players knew what they were meant to be doing
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1306 on: January 9, 2011, 09:10:53 pm »
For me today the performance was more important than the result, and that performance even with ten men for an hour and after a first minute bent penalty from Howard call me a Manc Webb, was light years better than Blackburn, we played with a good tempo, going forward, not across the park but forward with purpose!
We lacked an end product but we bossed the midfield first half till Stevie hit the redmist, and even although we had a few scrapes second half they were happy to run out the time near the end!

Heck even Ryan looked up for it, and shelvey showed some good touches and will to win the ball down by the touchline ,shame about the 50 yarder!

For me that game gives me more hope than I have had since the Arsenal Game, the team played with spirit, the expressed themselves and they had occasional smiles on their faces, rather than the Hodgeson negative straightjacket they had been trying to remove for weeks!

All this before Kenny has had a training session with them looking forward to the rest of this season now!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #1307 on: January 9, 2011, 09:10:55 pm »
I was greatly encouraged by that today.

Kenny,being the football man he is,picked all the right players in all the right places,a pleasant change!

We tried to play passing football and were doing it very well for as long as we had eleven men on the pitch.

Their heads never went down even in very difficult circumstances and the effort levels were excellent,another pleasant change.

Kenny's comments,before and after the game,were a breath of fresh air.

The lads can be proud of the shift they put in and Martin Kelly was tremendous today.

That looked and felt like the LFC I've known and loved all these years and,as someone so aptly put it yesterday,it feels like we've got our club back.

I know we lost and the referee put us in real difficulty 30 seconds in and it hurts like hell but there were so many positives there today that,for the first time in ages,I'm optimistic for our club again.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: January 9, 2011, 09:12:21 pm »
You could see from United restarts, that we had a very flat midfield four of Kuyt, Gerrard, Meireles and Maxi - with Lucas 5/10 yards deeper. In possession, Gerrard (usually) or Meireles broke forward to provide a link to Torres

Dya think? i think Gerrard was given a free role behind Torres to do as he pleased and go where he wanted...thats the role he needs right now

Offline Citizen Kane

• Anny Roader
  • The bereaved victim of a broken m key
« Reply #1309 on: January 9, 2011, 09:12:21 pm »
Although a horrible moment, Berbatov's dive will live long in the memory of my ma and dad. I watched the replay and, infuriated by the blatancy of the dive, I picked up the footrest I was using at the time and armed it at the ground, breaking it in two. Never done anything like that before, good job I wasn't in the local or I wouldn't be allowed in there for a while.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1310 on: January 9, 2011, 09:13:00 pm »

He literally jumped like a cm length and height, like he realised that he shouldn't do it

And no I'm not defending Rafael or having a go at Meireles, just simply stating what I saw.

ah but you can be done for intent to injure you know!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: January 9, 2011, 09:13:19 pm »
People on herer keep saying gerrard should have been red carded, so why wasnt their defender who did a carbon copy tackle on Meireles...........    explain people.
Raul pulled out of the tackle, the Brazilian jumped in the air but also kind of pulled out last second, he also got the ball and made no contact with Merieles. I suspect the adrenaline from that perceived injustice spiced the tackling up a bit resulting in the Gerrard tackle. A younger slimmer, fitter Gerrard would have got that ball before Carrick, but now that he is older and slower he had to lunge to try and get to the ball.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1312 on: January 9, 2011, 09:15:16 pm »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: January 9, 2011, 09:15:20 pm »
Dya think? i think Gerrard was given a free role behind Torres to do as he pleased and go where he wanted...thats the role he needs right now

Like I said, Gerrard was usually the player getting closest to Torres when we had the ball. But when we didn't have, Gerrard was dropping into midfield - though funnily enough, for the first 5 minutes or so he did look a little higher (possibly a ploy). There were several restarts where the midfield line (including Gerrard) were in an absolutely straight line, with Lucas deeper.

Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1314 on: January 9, 2011, 09:16:21 pm »
No matter what was going to happen I was not going to let the result ruin my moment enjoying Kenny’s return but christ Webb did his best. Overall the boys showed some great heart & determination especially when they went down to 10 men. Many a time we looked like the better team and Kelly had an excellent game. Our back line as a whole was much better today and Lucas had a good one as well. SG should have known better and no matter how bad you want to win a game you cannot let the ref a chance at Old Trafford to give Utd an advantage. Less said about the penalty the better but what a way to ruin a good game in the 1st minute.

Great response from the lads, loved Kenny looking like he already has the teams heart beating again and heres to better things.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #1315 on: January 9, 2011, 09:16:41 pm »

Since you bring up tactics -

It's more likely to pick up 3 points in this sort of matchup though, unless you think going at Evra and crossing the ball for Torres to beat Ferdinand/Evans/Vidic is a better idea.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1316 on: January 9, 2011, 09:17:08 pm »
Raul pulled out of the tackle, the Brazilian jumped in the air but also kind of pulled out last second, he also got the ball and made no contact with Meireles. I suspect the adrenaline from that perceived injustice spiced the tackling up a bit resulting in the Gerrard tackle. A younger slimmer, fitter Gerrard would have got that ball before Carrick, but now that he is older and slower he had to lunge to try and get to the ball.

Rafael was also in an upright position, while Gerrard was flying in fully stretched. Rafael's should probably have been a foul and maybe a yellow; in which case Gerrard's would never have happened.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1317 on: January 9, 2011, 09:19:09 pm »

I think/thought (rightly or wrongly) that Gerrard flew in because of Meireles shitting out. Just an assumption mind, but looking back on it, it felt like he was showing him what he should be doing, though, going in a bit too heavy if we are honest about it. As both incidents happened virtually one after the other.

Offline KopiteN1ck

• Main Stander
  • Justice for Suarez!
« Reply #1318 on: January 9, 2011, 09:20:04 pm »
found berbatovs man of the match a little ironic. thought howard webb deserved it more....

was impressed with Martin Kelly today, thought he played well and deserves a few more games at that right back position.

Torres was unlucky, not helped by having no service after stevie sending off.

heres to the blackpool game!
YNWA

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1319 on: January 9, 2011, 09:20:30 pm »
The thing I liked most was Kenny taking Torres off. To me, that was him saying "youre not undroppable son, now pull your fuckin socks up!!!
spot on.