Author Topic: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread  (Read 809143 times)

Offline Canada Loves Anfield

• Everything you do is a balloon
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Under a Liverbird
Re: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #1240 on: June 29, 2011, 02:53:39 pm »
I DO NOT KNOW YOU

:lmao

Ahhh you know Ill get wasted and ruin it anyways ;)
If it acts like a cock and a banner appears on the kop with its name written down the shaft of a cock, it probably is...

Liverpool FC - Toronto Supporters Club: http://lfctoronto.com/

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #1241 on: June 29, 2011, 07:03:22 pm »
in some dark dingy pub in europe you'll go unnoticed i'm sure to be honest!
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline liverpoolfan1970

• Anny Roader
  • Anarcho-Capitalist
« Reply #1242 on: June 29, 2011, 07:05:58 pm »
Would love to pick up a match day scarf, preferably the one from our home match against the scum this past march. If anyone has an extra one PM me.

thanks.
YNWA

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1243 on: June 29, 2011, 07:07:44 pm »
Would love to pick up a match day scarf, preferably the one from our home match against the scum this past march. If anyone has an extra one PM me.

thanks.

Erm...
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1244 on: June 29, 2011, 07:17:14 pm »

thanks.

Wind up surely

Offline Canada Loves Anfield

• Everything you do is a balloon
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Under a Liverbird
« Reply #1245 on: June 29, 2011, 07:28:43 pm »
in some dark dingy pub in europe you'll go unnoticed i'm sure to be honest!

Have pics of my table winning the "drinking contest" at the place with the taps at the table in Prague. Good times
If it acts like a cock and a banner appears on the kop with its name written down the shaft of a cock, it probably is...

Liverpool FC - Toronto Supporters Club: http://lfctoronto.com/

Offline Luke Timmis

• Main Stander
  • I live my life for the stars that shine ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
« Reply #1246 on: June 29, 2011, 09:27:17 pm »
http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/products/footballkit/leisure/adult-originals-windbreaker/pid-34740

not arsed.. this is the nicest thing to come out of that shop. definatly getting this one.

Offline mig

• Legacy Fan
  • Bringing back better days
« Reply #1247 on: June 30, 2011, 03:43:21 am »
http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/products/footballkit/leisure/adult-originals-windbreaker/pid-34740

not arsed.. this is the nicest thing to come out of that shop. definatly getting this one.

Very, very nice but £60 for a windbreaker!?

Offline Cleveland_Red

• Anny Roader
  • Cleveland Is The City-Liverpool Is The Life
« Reply #1248 on: June 30, 2011, 04:39:08 am »
Thanks heaps for this mate, normally stuff off this site for Aussies is outrageously expensive.

Sure thing!  I'm glad other wools like myself can get some quality LFC-related goods.

Picked up this myself along with the 1892 tee:

"Football in many ways mirrors the society that we have become, self obsessed and shallow."

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1249 on: June 30, 2011, 06:02:29 am »
Have pics of my table winning the "drinking contest" at the place with the taps at the table in Prague. Good times
think our table would have walked it if they'd have included the vodka as well as the ale 8)

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #1250 on: June 30, 2011, 09:14:42 am »
Sure thing!  I'm glad other wools like myself can get some quality LFC-related goods.

Picked up this myself along with the 1892 tee:

quite nice

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1251 on: July 1, 2011, 12:16:15 am »
Interesting post on TLW -

Went to a marketing meeting last night at Standard Chartered Head Office in London. There is another meeting in Liverpool soon to get feedback from supporters. I just thought it would be good to share what was discussed.

I felt it was a very honest and productive meeting. They were asking us what type of product or service LFC fans would feel suitable to be linked to the club.

Conversation moved onto how we differ from United with regards to just sticking with our two main sponsors on the interview board for TV. Standard Chartered said if they were AON they would be fuming to see so many company logos on the interview board at OT as they would get lost in it.

I asked if Warrior deal was deffo gonna happen. They said they have made an offer but so too have Nike. They have not ruled out Adidas remiaining. No decision has been made yet. Main concerns to club regarding new kit manunfacturer were quality of product and ability to market and sell the club kit worldwide to maximise Standard Chartered exposure and sales.

Standard Chartered seemed very respectful to the Liverpool way and did not want to force themselves on match going fans, but wanted to somehow get a message to suppporters of the good work they are doing throughout the world with regards to aid and charity iniatives to poorer countries. Wants the fans to get a broader understanding of what they are about but extremely cautious as not to come across disrespctful to club/supporter ethics on advertising. Problem being is that they are a high street bank in South East Asia and are massive there but exposure/knowledge in UK is limited to those in the financial industry. They are aware they want to give something back to the L4 community.

Club seemed interested to hear ideas or iniatives that would help brand loyalty with any sponsors by rewarding fans for purchases/using sponsors in the future with once in a lifetime opportunity to lunch or meet with players.

All in all a really good meeting and I think that it is good that the club are listening to fans.

Wanna say a big thanks to Mark who organised it all. The Standard Chartered building is an amazing office, real classy inside and it struck me what a great place it must be to work in every day. They made us feel very welcome and it was an unexpected, enjoyable evening talking about what makes LFC so special and unique to any other club in the world.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1252 on: July 1, 2011, 03:04:38 am »
hi.
longtime lurker. inaugural post.

i live in the states and have been unable for some time to find a specific kit via the internets.
i'm looking for a pretty small sized (33ch, 32wa, 34hip) 2008-10 home kit, preferably with lucas etched on the back.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Liverpool/images/liverpool_2008-2009-a.gif
my "one in the hole" is to ask one of you lot living in the u.k. to coordinate some sort of buy-and-ship-to-me-type-of-deal but since i don't know what the supply is like in the u.k., i'm totally lost as to what my options are.

if anyone knows how i might be able to get my hands on one, i'd really appreciate it. thanks.

Offline mig

• Legacy Fan
  • Bringing back better days
« Reply #1253 on: July 1, 2011, 04:28:30 am »
hi.
longtime lurker. inaugural post.

i live in the states and have been unable for some time to find a specific kit via the internets.
i'm looking for a pretty small sized (33ch, 32wa, 34hip) 2008-10 home kit, preferably with lucas etched on the back.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Liverpool/images/liverpool_2008-2009-a.gif
my "one in the hole" is to ask one of you lot living in the u.k. to coordinate some sort of buy-and-ship-to-me-type-of-deal but since i don't know what the supply is like in the u.k., i'm totally lost as to what my options are.

if anyone knows how i might be able to get my hands on one, i'd really appreciate it. thanks.

Dig around eBay for a Youth XL shirt then get the Lucas 21 printing separately. Loads available for cheap. I got a long sleeved one for £14.

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1254 on: July 1, 2011, 06:46:27 am »
thanks for the help mig.

i found this. http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-LIVERPOOL-HOME-SHIRT-8-GERRARD-2008-10-XLB-/130535164355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e648089c3 but i am harboring reservations over it.

when i compare it to this, http://www.pitchslap.co.uk/new-liverpool-kit-pictures-0809/, it looks to me as if the patch on the ebay shirt is crooked. am i just seeing things? is the shirt just being hung at a crooked angle?

looking at the badge on this shirt gives me even more reserverations about the first one. http://cgi.ebay.com/LIVERPOOL-2008-adidas-FOOTBALL-SOCCER-SHIRT-TOP-SMALL-/400225894699?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d2f52812b

Offline Beerbelly

• Main Stander
« Reply #1255 on: July 1, 2011, 06:50:01 am »
I just came across a link on the internet in respect of Liverpool's official merchandise retailer for the Asian Tour 2011. I was a little bemused with it all and can see thier plastic bags blowing across the pitch in October and February.

http://www.mychildmalaysia.com/topic/533/REJECT+SHOP+%E2%80%93+The+Official+Retailer+For+The+Liverpool+FC+Asia+Tour+2011+Merchandise+

Don't know if the club were directly involved in this but unfortunate name.

Offline mac_ingram10

• Main Stander
« Reply #1256 on: July 1, 2011, 07:01:48 am »
thanks for the help mig.

i found this. http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-LIVERPOOL-HOME-SHIRT-8-GERRARD-2008-10-XLB-/130535164355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e648089c3 but i am harboring reservations over it.

when i compare it to this, http://www.pitchslap.co.uk/new-liverpool-kit-pictures-0809/, it looks to me as if the patch on the ebay shirt is crooked. am i just seeing things? is the shirt just being hung at a crooked angle?

looking at the badge on this shirt gives me even more reserverations about the first one. http://cgi.ebay.com/LIVERPOOL-2008-adidas-FOOTBALL-SOCCER-SHIRT-TOP-SMALL-/400225894699?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d2f52812b
The second one definitely has a picture with a crooked badge and in the second link the premier league badges are too far up the sleeve in the first picture

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1257 on: July 1, 2011, 07:35:08 am »
sigh.. lol. this definitely isn't going to be as easy as i thought to get a decent kit that fits me.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #1258 on: July 1, 2011, 10:03:50 am »
Free delivery, fucking great!

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: July 1, 2011, 11:45:02 am »
I just came across a link on the internet in respect of Liverpool's official merchandise retailer for the Asian Tour 2011. I was a little bemused with it all and can see thier plastic bags blowing across the pitch in October and February.

http://www.mychildmalaysia.com/topic/533/REJECT+SHOP+%E2%80%93+The+Official+Retailer+For+The+Liverpool+FC+Asia+Tour+2011+Merchandise+

Don't know if the club were directly involved in this but unfortunate name.

Don't tell me.

It has Konchesky on the back.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: July 1, 2011, 12:47:17 pm »
Anyone know what size 10k is in kids shoes. Looking to get my kid these
http://www.lfcbootroom.tv/Football-Boots/Junior-Football-Boots/F10-TRX-FG-WC-Football-Boots-Sun-Yellow-or-Black-Kids

and only size available is 10k

have tried google but thats as useless as a chocolate fucking barbecue
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #1261 on: July 1, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »
Maybe the K stands for kids so size 10?
Y.N.W.A

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: July 1, 2011, 12:51:21 pm »
Maybe the K stands for kids so size 10?

It could be mate but they are in the junior section. So not sure if its a regular kids size 10 or not
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #1263 on: July 1, 2011, 12:52:04 pm »
It could be mate but they are in the junior section. So not sure if its a regular kids size 10 or not

I would expect so, phone them up and make sure.
Y.N.W.A

Offline Scud02

• Legacy Fan
  • They call me Mr Fake
« Reply #1264 on: July 1, 2011, 02:50:09 pm »
Purchased the Crown Paints shirt from Sam Dodds, all is well, receive tracking details, payment comes out etc.

Get a email from them today saying it was out of stock  :no

So I'm £37 down  :no
Spirit of Shankly Membership Number 4294, Reclaim the Kop!  The King's Men

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #1265 on: July 1, 2011, 02:53:17 pm »
Im sure they will refund you?
Y.N.W.A

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: July 1, 2011, 02:55:23 pm »
Interesting post on TLW -

Went to a marketing meeting last night at Standard Chartered Head Office in London. There is another meeting in Liverpool soon to get feedback from supporters. I just thought it would be good to share what was discussed.

I felt it was a very honest and productive meeting. They were asking us what type of product or service LFC fans would feel suitable to be linked to the club.

Conversation moved onto how we differ from United with regards to just sticking with our two main sponsors on the interview board for TV. Standard Chartered said if they were AON they would be fuming to see so many company logos on the interview board at OT as they would get lost in it.

I asked if Warrior deal was deffo gonna happen. They said they have made an offer but so too have Nike. They have not ruled out Adidas remiaining. No decision has been made yet. Main concerns to club regarding new kit manunfacturer were quality of product and ability to market and sell the club kit worldwide to maximise Standard Chartered exposure and sales.

Standard Chartered seemed very respectful to the Liverpool way and did not want to force themselves on match going fans, but wanted to somehow get a message to suppporters of the good work they are doing throughout the world with regards to aid and charity iniatives to poorer countries. Wants the fans to get a broader understanding of what they are about but extremely cautious as not to come across disrespctful to club/supporter ethics on advertising. Problem being is that they are a high street bank in South East Asia and are massive there but exposure/knowledge in UK is limited to those in the financial industry. They are aware they want to give something back to the L4 community.

Club seemed interested to hear ideas or iniatives that would help brand loyalty with any sponsors by rewarding fans for purchases/using sponsors in the future with once in a lifetime opportunity to lunch or meet with players.

All in all a really good meeting and I think that it is good that the club are listening to fans.

Wanna say a big thanks to Mark who organised it all. The Standard Chartered building is an amazing office, real classy inside and it struck me what a great place it must be to work in every day. They made us feel very welcome and it was an unexpected, enjoyable evening talking about what makes LFC so special and unique to any other club in the world.

The mention of Nike worries me - we'd have virtually identical shirts to United and the company doesn't have the best record on ethics.

Offline Scud02

• Legacy Fan
  • They call me Mr Fake
« Reply #1267 on: July 1, 2011, 03:16:09 pm »
Im sure they will refund you?

Aye they said they will credit me back, the thing is I've received tracking details and everything.  Can't understand websites that say an item is in stock, take money off you and then tell you it's out of stock, so infuriating.  :no

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #1268 on: July 1, 2011, 05:19:29 pm »
Don't tell me.

It has Konchesky on the back.

reject shop :D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #1269 on: July 1, 2011, 07:29:47 pm »
Aye they said they will credit me back, the thing is I've received tracking details and everything.  Can't understand websites that say an item is in stock, take money off you and then tell you it's out of stock, so infuriating.  :no

Strange that they give you a tracking number.
Y.N.W.A

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1270 on: July 1, 2011, 10:21:47 pm »
The mention of Nike worries me - we'd have virtually identical shirts to United and the company doesn't have the best record on ethics.

More -

I forgot to mention that LFC said that although the SC shirt sponsorship was a massive deal; they claimed it was not the biggest financial offer on the table.

Apparently two seperate, relatively unknown betting companies lodged bigger bids for the shirt sponsorship but they were not considered as LFC felt it was the wrong association for the club's image and there was scepticism of where the money was coming from. Apparently they were a lot bigger deals.

Underlining the fact that the club are very precious of who they get into partnership with.

The supporters group felt LFC uphold an image of being a top top brand within the sport, therefore any branading/sponsorships that LFC enter into should only be considered with reputable top brand names.

The sponsorship partnership with Jack Wolfskin was an interesting topic as they are a relatively unknown brand who wanted larger brand awareness. LFC felt the quality of their product range was good enough to be associated with.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #1271 on: July 2, 2011, 12:42:18 am »

K is kids but you need to check the store size specs. Usually it starts at 10k,1,2,3,4 and 5.

10K being the smallest for kids.

For infants, it starts at 2K-9K.

I would suggest you head down to a store nearby and just test your kid's shoe size to be sure before committing to ordering the 10K...at least you know for sure what his shoe size is these days as well la..

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #1272 on: July 2, 2011, 06:14:53 pm »
Does anybody know if an where I can buy one the European cups t-shirts that were available in the club shop earlier in the year? The t-shirts have No1 Rome 1977, then,  No2... etc. Wish I had bought one when I had the chance now. TIA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1273 on: July 2, 2011, 06:25:17 pm »
The sponsorship partnership with Jack Wolfskin was an interesting topic as they are a relatively unknown brand who wanted larger brand awareness. LFC felt the quality of their product range was good enough to be associated with.

I think they're one the biggest outdoor wear manufacturers in Europe. They've been on prominent advertising boards at matches in Germany for years.

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #1274 on: July 2, 2011, 07:29:37 pm »
Does anybody know if an where I can buy one the European cups t-shirts that were available in the club shop earlier in the year? The t-shirts have No1 Rome 1977, then,  No2... etc. Wish I had bought one when I had the chance now. TIA

I think they are rare, seen a few on  ebay.
Y.N.W.A

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1275 on: July 3, 2011, 01:07:39 am »
hi again,

i've found a 2008 home kit that i'd like to buy but i'd like to know if anyone sees something overtly inaccurate, for lack of a better word, with this kit.

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr20/Merseysports/051201a800.jpg
seller is Mersey Sports. if anyone could say a few words about the merchant as well, it'd be appreciated.

if i see enough of a positive reception towards this, i may just bite!

Offline Scud02

• Legacy Fan
  • They call me Mr Fake
« Reply #1276 on: July 3, 2011, 01:38:04 am »
hi again,

i've found a 2008 home kit that i'd like to buy but i'd like to know if anyone sees something overtly inaccurate, for lack of a better word, with this kit.

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr20/Merseysports/051201a800.jpg
seller is Mersey Sports. if anyone could say a few words about the merchant as well, it'd be appreciated.

if i see enough of a positive reception towards this, i may just bite!

Looks fine to me mate, I'm selling the same shirt on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250848891615&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you fancy that instead...

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1277 on: July 3, 2011, 02:51:39 am »
thanks for the offer man.

the only thing i'm worried about are the measurements. i posted them a page back in this thread. if i wasn't such a midget, i'd consider it! thanks for your input though.

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
  • hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com
« Reply #1278 on: July 3, 2011, 10:52:59 am »
Free postage on orders over £20  at www.hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com
Until wednesday.once the order comes through we will refund your postage back to your paypal account
Thanks
Mick

Offline Scud02

• Legacy Fan
  • They call me Mr Fake
« Reply #1279 on: July 3, 2011, 05:13:16 pm »
Anyone looking the 08/10 shirt in medium can get if off me for a tenner on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250848891615&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT