Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571683 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
He's talking about himself in the third person. And says he's been paranoid about being hidden cameras for years so he couldn't possibly have had Russian whores pissing on him.

Like for the grabbed by the pussy comment, when he was actually miked up?

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's talking about himself in the third person. And says he's been paranoid about being hidden cameras for years so he couldn't possibly have had Russian whores pissing on him.
what Alastair Campbell said today about this idiot: "Trump narcissism a real threat to America and the world" is so true.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Sweet Jesus, he's boasting about financial/real estate deals that he was doing *this* weekend.

Also, since $2billion wasn't enough of a financial deal to sway him, he must be in hock to the Russians for a *lot* more than $2billion
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
I wonder how long it'll take Americans to realize they've just elected the real-life version of Adam Sutler to High Chancellor. Just replace the Republican Party with the Norsefire Party and you're all set.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
I wonder how long it'll take Americans to realize they've just elected the real-life version of Adam Sutler to High Chancellor. Just replace the Republican Party with the Norsefire Party and you're all set.

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Jesus she is boring.

Welcome to the Sheri Dillon press conference.

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
This c*nt is going to due of old age before they ever finish auditing his tax returns.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
The endless boasting is vulgar and sickening of course. Any normal person must realize he's a deeply insecure man. But - always supposing Americans still care about such things - what a load of hostages to fortune he offers. His dismissal of the 'McCain allegations' is total and absolute. No trimming, no hedging, no muddying the waters. Just total rejection. Very interesting.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The endless boasting is vulgar and sickening of course. Any normal person must realize he's a deeply insecure man. But - always supposing Americans still care about such things - what a load of hostages to fortune he offers. His dismissal of the 'McCain allegations' is total and absolute. No trimming, no hedging, no muddying the waters. Just total rejection. Very interesting.

Unfortunately his supporters don't care.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just incredible really. Americans have really outdone themselves this time.
More than half of us didn't vote for him thank you.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So all the money donated to his hotels is going into the treasury to be used by Trump as he sees fit.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan

Yes, we should keep remembering this.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He has the best cabinet members. All the cabinet members. The best.

Brilliant.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Spent most of his time boasting about his deals that they had to draft in a real adult to explain the specifics.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
Yes, we should keep remembering this.
That, and the fact that my state went overwhelmingly for Hillary is my only real solace these days

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Indeed. But almost half did and he is president.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Indeed. One of the benefits of his narcissism is it potentially provides the rope to hang him (not literally, I don't support the death penalty).

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
I do wonder how much he's actually in debt to Russia and the oligarchs. What's the going rate for choosing an American President these days?

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
He doesn't have a single clue what he's replacing Obamacare with. What an absolute farce this is.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He doesn't have a single clue what he's replacing Obamacare with. What an absolute farce this is.

He spoke for 5 minutes and said "It's repeal and replace at the same time"

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
Indeed. But almost half did and he is president.
Just perspective that Americans with some neural connections are still knocking around over here with our ever so slight majority...And suffering for it.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
"Very complicated"

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
Not sure how or why the stocks continue to rise with this isolationist rhetoric.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Nor do any Republicans.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR

More like rename and replace.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Nor do any Republicans.

Well ACA was the Republican idea in the first place.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Almost got to "some of my friends are Mexicans"

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao Mexico will pay for the wall

Online Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Indeed. One of the benefits of his narcissism is it potentially provides the rope to hang him (not literally, I don't support the death penalty).

Trump does (or did), for those providing information to wikileaks no less. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/kfile-trump-wikileaks/

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
Not sure how or why the stocks continue to rise with this isolationist rhetoric.
Only need to look at his economic transition team filled with the same Goldman Sachs jerkoffs whose entire purpose is to inflate any bubbles they can spot. Wall Street is primed and chomping at the bit for the deregulation that will come from having the same people who orchestrated the last global financial crisis steering economic policy and destroying from within. As soon as they repeal Dodd-Frank the path will be fully paved for wild speculation and derivatives/commodities gambling knowing that a bailout when they collapse will be yet another payment from the American people to the plutocracy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:08:21 pm by ericthered10 »

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
This is scary. Really scary.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Was that CNN or Buzzfeed kicking off on being attacked by Trump but not being given a question?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
He's now threatening CNN and the press.

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
Wow, saying he won't answer a question from CNN. Insane stuff.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
Now attacking BBC.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
"The advantage I have is that I can speak back"

Not the evidence of this press conference. He is a shambling moron.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
How this man would love to have a system like Putin's.

Just shoot difficult journalists.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trump having a dig at the BBC I bet that was about that Doc about how he was treating people in Scotland
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Trump is asked what media reforms he recommends?
“I don’t recommend reforms. I recommend people who have a moral compass,” Trump says.

Fuck me, this guy has absolutely no shame