Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4567421 times)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
I prefer Watersportgate

Trump would probably love to watch a big helicopter in giant underpants, or a plane in a giant bra having a slash on an airport...

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
:lmao

Omfg I've just woken up to pissgate.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
If they can prove the trump staff taking help from Russia accusation, is that treason? Impeachable?

Surely it can't be legally ok to get help from another country in an election, you're going to favour them, perhaps above national interests on occasion, when you win.

#TraitorTrump should be trending.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
I prefer Watersportgate

I love the idea that across middle America this morning the breakfast conversation will be:
Her: Maybe those Russian prostitutes were caught short
Him: THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:58:01 am by Party Phil »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Exactly. I'm not on twitter but generally plenty of people seem to be picking up on this and seeing pissgate for the low level amusement it is.

I'm sure there are some functioning adults who voted for him, but for the dumber murica fellas....he's a fucking traitor who's let the russkies in. Oh noes, get your guns, lock him up lock him up lock him up????

The issue, as always, needs work to be understood precisely, but something that outwardly looks like clear treason is a very easy sell, blow it up, shout it again and again, it'll stick. Hell demagogery is how he got here, maybe that's how he dies.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:08:49 am by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process

Think you'll be pissing in the wind if that trends :P

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Apparently pee diddy and urethra Franklin are going to be live streaming at the inauguration

Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
Apparently pee diddy and urethra Franklin are going to be live streaming at the inauguration

:) it took me a moment, but I got there!!
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I prefer Watersportgate

Goldengate surely?  ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Of course they'll be golden showers.  You think a man born with a silver spoon up his arse, only to replace it with a golden pacifier, would settle for anything less?  ::)

He'll be dogged with one scandal after another because he's used to doing what he wants and not having to justify or account for it.  But if there's a chance he could be hoisted on his own petard of fake news it would be poetic justice.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
It's obvious how Trump won Ohio - he said he was a big fan of Cleveland Steamers.

That's a solid joke right there.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
As far as the pee is concerned. Trevor Noah knew it all along (watch til the end)... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7nt-ojlF1E

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I'm only for the first really looking into Americas "democracy", as I'm alarmed by so much of what is happening.

So I'm looking at the Rex Tillerson Secretary of State appointment.

Why do these public roles in cabinet that work in the oval office, get given to unelected people. I don't understand?!? How is that a democracy??

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
I know Cracked is not exactly a news source but this article about some of the people Trump wants on his cabinet... how can this be allowed, some of them are not qualified at all and at best a very poor choice!

http://www.cracked.com/article_24534_5-huge-and-under-reported-problems-with-trumps-cabinet.html

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
I'm only for the first really looking into Americas "democracy", as I'm alarmed by so much of what is happening.

Why do these public roles in cabinet that work in the oval office, get given to unelected people. I don't understand?!? How is that a democracy??

The theory is that you can appoint qualified people to run the departments. Of course it all falls down when your president is unqualified for the position.

Take a UK example, various Tory Governments had to appoint Welsh and Scottish Secretaries despite having no MPs in those countries. It means that the elected representatives represent their voters rather than having to run a department. But it does mean you lose the possibility of those Portillo moments to unseat a minister.

It is a sensible enough system, if you have a sensible president. The problem is not the system, it is Trump.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
I know Cracked is not exactly a news source but this article about some of the people Trump wants on his cabinet... how can this be allowed, some of them are not qualified at all and at best a very poor choice!

http://www.cracked.com/article_24534_5-huge-and-under-reported-problems-with-trumps-cabinet.html

It will be a car crash. Of course it is a delicious dilemma for the GOP. They have the confirmation hearings - so they will have to share the blame. When one of these nominees screw up royally - they can't all get lucky - the question will be asked why the houses approved an unqualified candidate.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
Robert f Kennedy Jr in charge of study into vaccine safety. Unbelievable.

Even Hollywood wouldnt dare cast a group of people like this.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Nothing surprises me with Trump. I felt that way about a year ago. I'm not sure what it's going to take to bring the whole thing crashing down on him. He's openly mocked a disabled person at a rally, insulted black people and Hispanic people on the regular, he openly admitted to sexually assaulting women, he's on record calling women pigs... I mean I could be here all fucking day writing out a list of his scandals and it wouldn't make a difference.

What exactly is it going to take?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Nothing surprises me with Trump. I felt that way about a year ago. I'm not sure what it's going to take to bring the whole thing crashing down on him. He's openly mocked a disabled person at a rally, insulted black people and Hispanic people on the regular, he openly admitted to sexually assaulting women, he's on record calling women pigs... I mean I could be here all fucking day writing out a list of his scandals and it wouldn't make a difference.

It is about to change. On the stump it is nothing but hot air. Once he takes office, the screw ups start having serious consequences that cannot be so blithely bullshitted away.

The hardcore zealots will believe the excuses, but the rabid followers are a minority of those that voted for him.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Hell he could beat allardyce's record of one game in charge by never getting to be in charge once chosen :)

At least Big Sam left with a clean sheet.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan

much like Lord Smallhands himself
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
much like Lord Smallhands himself

Baron Smallhands sounds more evil.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

As SP says, you only have to look at the Tories.  Yes, ministers might be elected MPs but how many of them are actually even remotely qualified for the briefs they hold?  What the hell does Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson know about foreign affairs?  He's not a career diplomat.  Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove when he was at education; Jezza Cnut at Health.

The only qualification is that their ideology aligns with the leadership.  Same thing with Trump.  Politics and politicians were working within echo chambers centuries before anybody coined the term.

If the Labour party tabled a motion stating that the sky was blue, the Tories would vote against it just on principle.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

You now have me thinking of this guy:

(Photoshoppers at the ready!)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan

indeed it does. Lord Smallhands sounds more comical and reminds me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek, a comical villain waging a war against magical creatures as a compensation mechanism to deal with his deep insecurities about his height. Also trump's not bright enough to be a straight out supervillain...
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
Robert f Kennedy Jr in charge of study into vaccine safety. Unbelievable.

Even Hollywood wouldnt dare cast a group of people like this.

https://twitter.com/sparrowmedia/status/817149157316104192
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

ha ha

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
I think Traitor Trump has a nice ring to it.

Lock. Him. Up.

To call him a disgusting human being gives him too much credit and defames mankind.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:53:03 am by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
No R Kelly? SAD

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

;D

Brilliant.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No R Kelly? SAD
R. Kellyanne Conway.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.

I think he is going to try to run the government by twitter, avoid all public duties, duck out of meeting "unfriendly" (i.e. neutral) media and anyone he can`t handle. He`ll let his minions and surrogates run the day to day work and take the flack. He`ll take credit for anything good that happens, or can spin as good, and deny that anything bad has happened on his watch. It`s all frighteningly 1984. He`s just going to tweet from his tower and meet friendly fellow dictators.

The only reason that it`s got this far and he`s still breathing IMHO is that the American Establishment: career politicians, the security services, civil servants and even the GOP are still trying to work out a way to manage him to their benefit. If they can work with his appointed staff they can just cut him out of the loop. If not...
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
The theory is that you can appoint qualified people to run the departments. Of course it all falls down when your president is unqualified for the position.

Take a UK example, various Tory Governments had to appoint Welsh and Scottish Secretaries despite having no MPs in those countries. It means that the elected representatives represent their voters rather than having to run a department. But it does mean you lose the possibility of those Portillo moments to unseat a minister.

It is a sensible enough system, if you have a sensible president. The problem is not the system, it is Trump.

If that be the case then... I would think the most qualified people are the people that already have done it before. Why does an election change anything there in that case. Bizarre

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

:wellin

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
His press conference will be interesting at 4pm.

Surprised he hasn't suddenly canceled it.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
He's not even taken power yet and every day there's some shit storm. What are the odds on him not making it through one term?

It feels like just a matter of time until he drops an enormous bollock or some properly bad historical shit is uncovered...I only pray the fall out isn't a nuclear war or some other mankind ending catastrophe.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Least Alec Baldwin has now got 6 months worth of material for SNL.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Hes on a Twitter rampage at the moment.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Hes on a Twitter rampage at the moment.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Like Comey's fake news about the Clinton Emails?