Author Topic: Relationship troubles  (Read 157228 times)

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Relationship troubles
« Reply #400 on: August 19, 2011, 01:31:01 pm »
Do women seriously ask this or is it a myth?

They do ask 'how do I look?' to which there is no correct answer.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #401 on: August 19, 2011, 01:32:12 pm »

"Good enough to eat" is always a good response. You have to get the no hesitation into it though.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #402 on: August 19, 2011, 01:33:02 pm »
they do,constantly,it's not a myth.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: August 19, 2011, 01:34:55 pm »

I gave up asking that years ago. If I'm not getting attention I'm not gonna go fishing for it, there's no pride in guilting someone out of compliments.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #404 on: August 19, 2011, 01:46:05 pm »
I gave up asking that years ago. If I'm not getting attention I'm not gonna go fishing for it, there's no pride in guilting someone out of compliments.

ya fat fucker.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #405 on: August 19, 2011, 01:49:19 pm »
Finally got bored of chasing lost causes and trying to make things happen that aren't, no need to punish myself anymore. All that can heal you is time with stuff like break-ups etc so going to just let it sort its self out. In the meantime going to go out with the lads for the first time in ages and get drunk without a worry about girls or anything other than what drink to have next.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: August 19, 2011, 01:53:45 pm »
ya fat fucker.

So long as I can comfort myself with donuts I care not for your put downs Sir.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: August 19, 2011, 03:03:49 pm »
Has that soft twat from Nottingham topped himself yet?
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2011, 04:25:45 pm »
He isnt going to open up his feelings for the girl on here is he. Within reason. And you women are absolute c*nts for all that fucking crap like " whats up hun? " her reply " nothing " when u fucking know good god damn well that there is summat up but the stupid inbred fucker wont tell you. But if you dont ask the twat how she is or how she is feeling you are a c*nt for not caring enough. You women need a kick in the clout and need to stop being such a bunch of c*nts. Im here all day for advice.

:wellin

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2011, 05:20:18 pm »
Has that soft twat from Nottingham topped himself yet?

Still waiting to see if someone else will sling one up her this weekend id guess. Whereabouts in Nottingham is she. Just in passing like. Any clubs/pubs she likes? Just asking for a survey im doing in college thats all.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2011, 06:05:09 pm »
Ive tried that already mate. I already said I was at fault for saying I would be home and wasnt, (even though its bollocks), but that doesnt matter to her. I told her earlier I want to talk about it but she said she's busy. I'm actually at home now and she's up in bed. Dont know if she's worth it or not to be honest. She's fit as fuck, but an absolute bell end.

The fit ones are usually bell ends mate. Think cos they are fit they can do what they want. ignore her back don't act upset maybe even bring another bird home.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2011, 06:06:31 pm »
The fit ones are usually bell ends mate. Think cos they are fit they can do what they want. ignore her back don't act upset maybe even bring another bird home.

Oh yeah..I'm sure his 5 year old child would really appreciate his/her daddy bringing home another woman....

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2011, 06:10:29 pm »
Oh yeah..I'm sure his 5 year old child would really appreciate his/her daddy bringing home another woman....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MY0LTPCrkmY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MY0LTPCrkmY</a>
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2011, 06:11:28 pm »

They do say "How do I look"

or

"Does this look OK?"

or even worse

"Which dress looks better this.... or this.."

THERE IS NO CORRECT ANSWER!!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2011, 06:12:28 pm »

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2011, 06:12:49 pm »
They do say "How do I look"

or

"Does this look OK?"

or even worse

"Which dress looks better this.... or this.."

THERE IS NO CORRECT ANSWER!!

Why any woman would ask a man which dress looks best is beyond me. What do they know about fashion?  :P

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2011, 06:15:23 pm »
Why any woman would ask a man which dress looks best is beyond me. What do they know about fashion?  :P

I know fuck all. I used to fall for her games..

"Which dress is best... This one.... Or... This one.."

ER... The Green one.

WHY!!!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BLACK ONE!!!?!

Er....

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2011, 06:17:05 pm »
I know fuck all. I used to fall for her games..

"Which dress is best... This one.... Or... This one.."

ER... The Green one.

WHY!!!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BLACK ONE!!!?!

Er....

I learned to be so honest with girls from a young age that they never bothered asking anymore. Yes you look fat, no I don't want to learn tact, why would you care what I think anyway? If you like it you like it, it doesn't matter what I think because I'm not you.

I look ridiculous very regularly and know it and I damn well don't care.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2011, 06:18:46 pm »
By the way, the way to say you prefer something else is to say you think the cut of it looks classier or more expensive. Nobody doesn't want to look classy and expensive. Except me when I'm feeling particularly contrary.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2011, 06:25:51 pm »
By the way, the way to say you prefer something else is to say you think the cut of it looks classier or more expensive. Nobody doesn't want to look classy and expensive. Except me when I'm feeling particularly contrary.

So

"Oh. For fucks sake, just put something on - the cabs been here for bloody ten minutes already"

Isn't acceptable?

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2011, 06:27:12 pm »
So

"Oh. For fucks sake, just put something on - the cabs been here for bloody ten minutes already"

Isn't acceptable?

I dunno. I've managed to change on the way down the stairs to get a cab before. I think it's very rude to keep a taxi driver waiting.

But yes I'd find that acceptable personally.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »
I dunno. I've managed to change on the way down the stairs to get a cab before. I think it's very rude to keep a taxi driver waiting.

But yes I'd find that acceptable personally.

Yea, i guess it dont take long to do make up and to get dressed for you. What do you do, just smash yer face in a tub of marg, slap on some funny coloured crap around your lips, brush your wig with a dog brush, whack on a bit of eau de catshit, jump in a bin bag and hit the town like Pongo the clown on crack and phets?

All women should be in a bin bag at one time in their life. Preferably at the end of their life, in little bits. Either way, Enemy, can you send me a PM with some risque shots of you posing in a garden refuse bag. The green ones though, i do have some class. Ill even let you pay me a £5 for each shot you send. Ill then donate the money to the local offy top shelf and stick your pics in the readers wives section. Ill make ya famous baby ;)

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2011, 07:57:25 pm »
Enemy / SHF loveins.  :)

Anyway, continue...

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: August 19, 2011, 08:28:56 pm »
Yea, i guess it dont take long to do make up and to get dressed for you. What do you do, just smash yer face in a tub of marg, slap on some funny coloured crap around your lips, brush your wig with a dog brush, whack on a bit of eau de catshit, jump in a bin bag and hit the town like Pongo the clown on crack and phets?

You missed out downing 1/2 bottle of vodka before stumbling into the taxi with no knickers on.

All women should be in a bin bag at one time in their life. Preferably at the end of their life, in little bits. Either way, Enemy, can you send me a PM with some risque shots of you posing in a garden refuse bag. The green ones though, i do have some class. Ill even let you pay me a £5 for each shot you send. Ill then donate the money to the local offy top shelf and stick your pics in the readers wives section. Ill make ya famous baby ;)

You'd have to wed me first before I could get into readers wives matey.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2011, 08:32:14 pm »
X-rated PM incoming.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2011, 08:49:26 pm »
X-rated PM incoming.

So i see. Very nice. Hold on lads, theres plenty of her to keep us all going. Might need more than one bin bag with this one though. And thats just for the face. Ill bring the flour and you lot can help me roll her in it. Christ and i womder why im single hehehehehehe

Online Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2011, 08:52:04 pm »
dont know where this topic went from th OP but just want to add my 2p worth it.

I have been in a similar situation with a girl who i would do everything for and she would want more and keep threataning to leave etc etc. eventually i grew some fucking balls and realised i was being made a complete fool and decided to let her walk. it took me 3 years to realise i was being made a fool of and 1 1/2 years to let her walk, but i got there in the end. if she doesnt realise you care about her then let it go, trust me your life will better :D

I honestly thought i would have so many regrets about not fighting for my ex at the end of our 5 year relationship, but i can put my hand on my heart and say i have no regrets whatsoever. be a man, if you have a good heart you will always find someone in life. money and looks come and go, a good heart does not.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2011, 08:52:42 pm »
You missed out downing 1/2 bottle of vodka before stumbling into the taxi with no knickers on.

You'd have to wed me first before I could get into readers wives matey.
Is that a proposal?
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:31 pm »
X-rated PM incoming.

Like that Belgian party?

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »
Is that a proposal?

I propose a toast....

To vodka and bin bags!

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2011, 09:33:48 pm »

gospel truth, well every bird i have been with has, this and many more questions like it, your minds are like a rubix cube.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: August 19, 2011, 10:07:34 pm »
gospel truth, well every bird i have been with has, this and many more questions like it, your minds are like a rubix cube.
Many women are daft then.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:15 pm »
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #433 on: August 19, 2011, 10:20:37 pm »

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: August 19, 2011, 11:06:14 pm »
Has Nottingham abandoned this thread to the crows?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: August 20, 2011, 01:35:35 am »
Came in to see if there was any advice and I have been in fucking wrinkles for the last page and a half.
Cheers Enemy and SHF

You are a c*nt. You could also be the outside of my sausage roll if ya like ya feministic fucktard.

Im having this mate. Ta

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: August 20, 2011, 01:36:30 am »
Bit harsh on Enemy, she's always been like that dude.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: August 20, 2011, 01:39:26 am »
I wasnt calling Enemy a c*nt. I was answering her post from the last page
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2011, 01:39:51 am »
It's okay, you're among friends.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2011, 09:31:02 am »
I wasnt calling Enemy a c*nt. I was answering her post from the last page

Fantastic grammar on your part.  ;D