Author Topic: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤  (Read 238265 times)

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Reply #3880 on: April 21, 2024, 08:58:35 pm »
Came in did his job and helped us to three points.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #3881 on: April 21, 2024, 09:00:07 pm »
Sure our 8s have a good first touch, but they are far too easy to mark.

IMO Jones, Gravenberch, Harvey and Szobo have similar problems. They have skill, but they play too cute and with too many touches and slow us down. Their off the ball work is not sufficient.
Endo is a better player at his job, and often his simple passes are much more effective.

Mac is more skilled than Endo, and importantly hes able to use it effectively.

This is why Id rather see upgrades at 8 than at 6

Online Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3882 on: April 21, 2024, 11:10:57 pm »
I think he needed that little rest, he was looking tired to be fair, but much more refreshed today.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #3883 on: Yesterday at 01:23:22 pm »
I like Endo, and I hope he has a squad role with us for another season or two, but it's obvious in every game we play that he is targeted by opposition managers as a weak-link on the ball.

Watch closely and you'll notice that every time he is on the ball for more than a few seconds, he is immediately pressed, in a way that MacAllister, Szobo, Jones, Elliott aren't.

As he isnt the best on the ball, he has been caught in possession a few times in recent games, and I think the team needs a new first choice DM, who is strong on the ball, to which Endo would then take on a squad role/cup games.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3884 on: Yesterday at 04:49:37 pm »
I like Endo, and I hope he has a squad role with us for another season or two, but it's obvious in every game we play that he is targeted by opposition managers as a weak-link on the ball.

Watch closely and you'll notice that every time he is on the ball for more than a few seconds, he is immediately pressed, in a way that MacAllister, Szobo, Jones, Elliott aren't.

As he isnt the best on the ball, he has been caught in possession a few times in recent games, and I think the team needs a new first choice DM, who is strong on the ball, to which Endo would then take on a squad role/cup games.

All of our 6’s have been targeted over the years. It’s a potential weak link in our system that opens up both sides of the pitch on the counter, the easiest path to the goal. Even Fabinho was susceptible. He’s not exactly known for playing with the ball at his feet.