The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Danny Ings

(1/463) > >>

CHOPPER:
Fisted the Kop and the Kop went, pffffffff

Love his passion, really like his directness and the the whole edge to the lad.

When he ran from the soon to be dunkin doughnuts stand side of the field, glided past two or three west ham players and nearly, nearly, played an ace one-two with Benteke, was for me, the highlight of our attacking intent today....Unless you count Lovren's shot, which I think was our only shot on target?

Ace.

After a season of half-hearted performances, its nice to see a lad who looks like he gives a fuck.

Love people and players with attitude. Can't wait to see more of this lad.

I'd well give this lad 20 at the mancs just for his heart alone.

Kopites are gobshites.

Lets have it right eh!

John C:
From the lower CT I could see his gesture to the Kop, many others would have missed it. From the moment he came on he was trying to raise spirits.

It's a travesty he didn't start today Chops.

Flaccido Dongingo:
He's a good lad, he's gotta start against the rags.

CHOPPER:
Don't know abar starting against the mancs, but he at the very least, deserves a 20 minute run at that shower.

He was, for me, the only highlight of a thoroughly awful 97 minutes.

This lad, on only what was a 20 minute or so first time run out, on your debut at Anfield -  to gesture to the Kop like that, to get its arse into gear and get some atmosphere going - well then you're alright by me.

PS: Hands up who groaned when 7 minutes went up and wished it only said 1?............. I digress ;D

Mr_Morosoph:

--- Quote from: John C on August 29, 2015, 08:22:05 pm ---From the lower CT I could see his gesture to the Kop, many others would have missed it. From the moment he came on he was trying to raise spirits.

It's a travesty he didn't start today Chops.

--- End quote ---

Who should he started instead of?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version