Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116047 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Even when they're fit they misplace passes have poor touches etc.

You miserable bastard :lmao

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Thought he was quite poor
Considering he`s still gimpy since that tackle at Sunderland and still plays practically on one leg he showed immense character and fight today and should be commended for it. This is kind of stuff is what we`re looking for in players.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Agreed, I thought he was excellent especially in the second half.
This and the Utd game he has shown to me he has the ability to play many years at Liverpool.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Hard to take Mark Hughes

BECAUSE your fucking team did so much?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
He's gone full Sky Sports bellend now

His first question was a joke about his fucking glasses

Now he's trying to get back in the team

Get a grip will ya. It's a bit of light hearted banter

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Klopp looks over the moon, he knows this is the start.  I hope you all do too..................
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
A bitter Mark Hughes makes me happy.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Rode out luck as we were horrible but their goal was offside so is that justice?

Need to drastically improve for Saturday though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline philmcevatt

• Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #608 on: January 26, 2016, 10:55:46 pm »
Also he was shouting at his defence. He came and claimed the ball repeatedly. He had a good game behind a defence that at times did not.
Came to post exactly that. Came flying out like a boss on a couple of occasions near the end when it was needed. Barking orders, good save from van Ginkel? from a crouch flick and top class in the shootout. Top performance. Well done.
Not only do i think pot should be legalized, it should be mandatory.......... That'd  be a nice world, wouldnt it? Mellow, hungry, quiet f*cked up people everywhere

Life is Just a ride.......

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
He didn't look like boss when he let that ball bounce in the box for no good reason, and then missed his header. It's mistakes like that that will cost you  as a defender - and Sakho is making about 3 or 4 mistakes a game right now.

He looked good overall, but he did whats pretty much the only thing Ilori's been criticized the past couple games for, misjudging headers.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Mark Hughes - bitter c*nt

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
We were fucking shit tonight. But can think about that another time. Well in the reds. Superb Mignolet
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
Nobody remembers how you got there, which is as well because it wasn't vintage tonight. However hardluck on a shitty referee decision, and all credit to Klopp who continued to add forwards to try and win the game.
Great penalties, Can unlucky as the ball just curving that few inches from perfect. Migs guessed correct for all but two penalties, and got his hand on one other outside of the two saves, so all credit to the lad.

Wembley. Hope its the fucking blue shite, but don't care either way - we have shown already that City is nothing to fear.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Why was Peter Crouch in particular devastated?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
The pens win and that great Klopp interview have helped me forget the previous 2 hours which was painful to watch. The side tonight had little to no quality at all. Lots of work to do.

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan

Iago Aspas thinking he can just hide in the corner to the right and nobody would notice that he hasn't left yet.
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Zend...en the clowns

• Legacy Fan
  • Likes BBQ sauce a bit too much..
First cup final in years and there's bellwiffs in here moaning hahaha

Fucking hell boys.

WEMBERLLEEEEYYYY
He posts in the day, he posts in the niiiiiiggghht,
That Zend...en the clowns, his timings just right.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
"If you can go 120 minutes, sure, if you can't, stay in the studio."

Like a boss.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
Thought Sakho had some good passages and some dire ones....

For their goal, he failed to cut out the cross...

On other occasions he let the ball bounce instead of clearing it first time...

Two years on and I'm still not utterly  convinced by him.....

He made the least mistakes out of any of the out team players tonight - if you think he is error prone, then the whole team playing tonight should be sold in the transfer window

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Let me lick those salty tears Hughes you miserable bitter twat!

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
He didn't look like boss when he let that ball bounce in the box for no good reason, and then missed his header. It's mistakes like that that will cost you  as a defender - and Sakho is making about 3 or 4 mistakes a game right now.

He also looks injured, though. He isn't moving well at all, so I'd say he has done all right if that is the case. He came up big tonight.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
One mistake, a mistake which stemmed from another Liverpool player going for the ball then stopping. Only mistake of the night. He won tonnes of ball and blocked two or three clear chances on goal. What fucking standard do peopel hold him to?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Get a grip will ya. It's a bit of light hearted banter

BANTER
Mark Hughes - bitter c*nt
He's got the WIN ON PAPER

ON PAPER how can we be through, if it's on paper?

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Why was Peter Crouch in particular devastated?
Missed a penalty

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
I think we've just invented Winningyness.

Arise Sir Alex Whiskynose Klopp

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
WEBLEYYYYY!  ;D

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
now that's winning without winning
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Semi was over two legs - they deserved the 'win' tonight, we deserved the win over the two legs.

You lot are far too hard on a team that looks out on their feet - our injury list is beyond grim at the moment.

Maybe Jürgen should be giving more of the young (fresh) lads a starting run?

Team deserves some credit for gritting it out - whatever we may think, they are not machines
a fair point that

They were awful in the first leg
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
Team deserves some credit for gritting it out - whatever we may think, they are not machines

Preach!

Offline gloves

• Anny Roader
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #629 on: January 26, 2016, 10:58:12 pm »
Decisive in helping us win this game for sure! Good stuff Simon!!!

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Name me 3 or 4 mistakes he made today. Let what bounce? Did they score? Did they get a one on one or a clear cut chance?

How about when he cleared the ball with his head to the half way line. Also what about when faced by a Stoke forward he out muscled them and control's with his chest and plays a neat pass. Like I said what about his double block on Walters.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Quite a few comments about various players being poor this evening, and indeed they were. I think this squad is exhausted, in every sense of the word. So many games, so few fit players, replays, extra time, new coaches, new manager, new regime. Knackered.

Liverpool will be a fitter and faster team next season, and they will play the way Klopp wants them to play. Right now, some of them are not good enough, some of them are not fit enough, and some of them know they're not good enough and not fit enough.

This season was a write off early on, it's only the failure of other teams to capitalise that has kept it interesting for us, but suddenly we have a Cup Final, and the prospect of a day out at Wembley. Much to be optimistic about, despite a poor performance m

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I hope Jurgen has some trust in the youngsters because that team were running fumes tonight. You could even see plumes of black smoke emanating. Lucky on the night but a balanced game over the two legs.

I really would love to see Brad Smith in place of Moreno, who doesn't show any signs in developing grey matter between his ears yet. For all of his qualities - great ball striking- his end product is shoddy.

Migs take a bow. He was our best player getting close to all the penos even getting palms to the odd kick. You can see the the work put into defending the difficult 2nd series phase attacks. Hopefully onwards and upwards.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Yes mark Hughes. Well done you twat got your moral victory :lmao

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Where in the rulebook does it say that? A free kick/penalty should be awarded for a deliberate handball, and in no way was that deliberate. Mind you there was a handball awarded about 10 minutes before that against Can that was much harsher - but refs give free kicks for handballs out like sweets. Penalties on the other hand...

It doesn't have to be deliberate. You can run towards the ball like a starfish to make yourself bigger and if the ball strikes your hand then it's a handball. So if you make yourself bigger then it's a penalty. Jumping with your arm well out from your side is making yourself bigger.

We could go back and forwards all night but his arm was well out and just because his back was turned doesn't make it ok.
#JFT97

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Iago Aspas thinking he can just hide in the corner to the right and nobody would notice that he hasn't left yet.

I heard Luis Alberto's now washing all the kits

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Even when they're fit they misplace passes have poor touches etc.
This season anything goes mate. As long as we can palm in a trophy.
Next season the real work starts.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
but suddenly we have a Cup Final,

First of many.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
We are through, the rest doesn't matter in comparison.

Offline gloves

• Anny Roader
Allen's penalty was great - as was Benteke's!!