Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161287 times)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #840 on: December 20, 2016, 01:23:15 pm »
Not many tickets left for members tomorrow, but I can see a few returns from the ACS due to failed payments.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #841 on: December 20, 2016, 02:06:57 pm »
Not many tickets left for members tomorrow, but I can see a few returns from the ACS due to failed payments.

Be plenty I imagine. Majority of members who would attend will have ACS. Loads will drop off ACS after the draw or failed payment (like you say). There'll be loads of corporate returns. Any member who wants one will get one I fully expect

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #842 on: December 20, 2016, 02:08:50 pm »
Be plenty I imagine. Majority of members who would attend will have ACS. Loads will drop off ACS after the draw or failed payment (like you say). There'll be loads of corporate returns. Any member who wants one will get one I fully expect

Fair points..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:10:36 pm by kalle-anka »

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: December 20, 2016, 03:03:29 pm »
Still going to be on it early. Didn't autocup this year, but will for FA Cup and (hopefully) CL next season

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: December 20, 2016, 05:18:50 pm »
Still going to be on it early. Didn't autocup this year, but will for FA Cup and (hopefully) CL next season

You and me both

Every year I think stuff it, every year I then regret not being on ACS!

Definitely getting on champions league

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #845 on: December 20, 2016, 05:28:03 pm »
Did online at about 1.30 today and there wasn't much left. Few singles in the Kop.

No doubt there'll be some great seats magically appear later in the week!

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: December 20, 2016, 05:28:27 pm »
You and me both

Every year I think stuff it, every year I then regret not being on ACS!

Definitely getting on champions league
I did it for all 3 last season. Although wasn't really necessary for any. But under Klopp and the potential improvement and ability to challenge on all fronts, I think it will be increasingly necessary.

CL, if we are in it, will be loyalty based, on attendance at last season's EL games. Given the demand for the domestic cups this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of loyalty requirement next season to join ACS.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #847 on: December 20, 2016, 05:50:43 pm »
I did it for all 3 last season. Although wasn't really necessary for any. But under Klopp and the potential improvement and ability to challenge on all fronts, I think it will be increasingly necessary.

CL, if we are in it, will be loyalty based, on attendance at last season's EL games. Given the demand for the domestic cups this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of loyalty requirement next season to join ACS.

I'm in the FA Cup ACS to be in the kop every game. I didn't do it for the League Cup but have gone to them all. Ended up sitting all over the place.....just don't let me go back to the centenary (a joke of an atmosphere). Gonna be fighting it out for a decent semi final seat!!

Was in the Europa League ACS so hopefully we get CL at least from our league efforts this season

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #848 on: December 20, 2016, 05:52:40 pm »

They should start with loyalty for all of them in my opinion. Even though tickets were easy to get I was annoyed they scrubbed the league cup loyalty this season from last

European comp better be loyalty based. Did all Europa league so hopefully get first pick on ACS

Online Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #849 on: December 20, 2016, 07:38:33 pm »
They should start with loyalty for all of them in my opinion. Even though tickets were easy to get I was annoyed they scrubbed the league cup loyalty this season from last

European comp better be loyalty based. Did all Europa league so hopefully get first pick on ACS
CL 14/15 ACS was loyalty based on 12/13 EL. That would definitely happen again. As I say, I would expect domestic ACS for members next season to be loyalty based. Potentially furthers the credit hunting problem. But that's been discussed to death already

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #850 on: December 20, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »
Hoping to get three together tomorrow. Be pissed off If I can't. As no doubt there will be loads later in the week.

Offline elliotsmith101

• Main Stander
« Reply #851 on: December 21, 2016, 10:04:39 am »
What are the chances of a general sale for this? Me and my missus are members, but would love to sort out a family trip to anfield for 6 of us, even if we're sat in two groups! Surprised it's sold so well, maybe general will come once newport/plymouth return some of their allocation?

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #852 on: December 21, 2016, 10:14:26 am »
What are the chances of a general sale for this? Me and my missus are members, but would love to sort out a family trip to anfield for 6 of us, even if we're sat in two groups! Surprised it's sold so well, maybe general will come once newport/plymouth return some of their allocation?

should sort yourselves out today but with regards to returns from away, not so sure. this will be a massive day for either of them and defo will sell the 6k allocation. But with many prawn sandwich's and hospitality being handed back its not impossible for it to so with general although I still think it would be a controlled sale with 1x game from 2014 2015 or 2016 to stop away fans buying home tickets.  :)

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #853 on: December 21, 2016, 10:18:20 am »
What time did the site close?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #854 on: December 21, 2016, 10:20:09 am »
What time did the site close?
[/quote

was closed a few minutes after 10..

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: December 21, 2016, 11:00:16 am »
5 min wait - shows as limited still!! could be harder to get  than thought

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #856 on: December 21, 2016, 11:01:48 am »
How's it fucking limited?

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: December 21, 2016, 11:02:19 am »
8-26 mins on 3 browsers

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #858 on: December 21, 2016, 11:03:49 am »
got to assume theyve not put the returned ACS up yet or ACS had a lot of people signed up to it!

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #859 on: December 21, 2016, 11:07:52 am »
All the returns came up at 11.03. Every single block had tickets, including Kop.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: December 21, 2016, 11:08:26 am »
sorted - most blocks red apart from upper wings in main

a lot of singles dotted around

i cant believe that this will sell out to members - i expect availability will be better for this after christmas!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #861 on: December 21, 2016, 11:08:58 am »

i cant believe that this will sell out to members - i expect availability will be better for this after christmas!

People got to get the credits on their cards for the final ;)

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #862 on: December 21, 2016, 11:10:31 am »

Hope springs eternal  ;D
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: December 21, 2016, 11:10:45 am »

haha fair point!!

maybe its the price thats encouraged it all or useful christmas present

cant work out why more demand for this than Spurs in the league cup - that said tottenham took 3k for it and we have had to initially allocate the oppo 8.5k here

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #864 on: December 21, 2016, 11:12:30 am »
Only managed 3 in msu1 row 82

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #865 on: December 21, 2016, 11:13:17 am »
Even some bit of loyalty to those who attended Exeter and West Ham last year would make it easier, members with both from 9am-10am and members with either from 10am-11am wouldn't be that hard to implement.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: December 21, 2016, 11:15:39 am »
Even some bit of loyalty to those who attended Exeter and West Ham last year would make it easier, members with both from 9am-10am and members with either from 10am-11am wouldn't be that hard to implement.

totally agree

there will be alot of hospitality returns i'd think so expect everyone to get sorted still

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #867 on: December 21, 2016, 11:15:54 am »
Could only get 2 together in the upper main, but all done. 8 minute wait

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #868 on: December 21, 2016, 11:20:15 am »

AutoCup Scheme doesn't work if they do that though, as there's no loyalty required for that and they have to start on a level playing field

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #869 on: December 21, 2016, 11:20:31 am »
3 in Kop 103 straight in. must be my Wifi at work seems to be bob on :)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: December 21, 2016, 11:21:40 am »
AutoCup Scheme doesn't work if they do that though, as there's no loyalty required for that and they have to start on a level playing field

They could just introduce loyalty surely at start of ACS and after a time open it up...we all had chance for ACS so cabrvfrimvle too much! I'm getting on it next year - saves a load of hassle!

Online Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: December 21, 2016, 11:37:27 am »
Surprised at this. Imagine if we got the Mancs or Everton first out the hat!

Autocupping everything from next season. Much easier

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #872 on: December 21, 2016, 11:59:21 am »
Site's performing dogshit for me here. Takes 3 days for me to add one to me basket.

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: December 21, 2016, 01:07:30 pm »
Madness this has Sold Out. Missed the sale this morning >:(

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #874 on: December 21, 2016, 01:36:58 pm »
Been every FA Cup game for years. We get a bigger stadium and I'm off the ladder. Missed the sale by an hour. Why have an 11am sale? Who isn't working then?!

Local general sale obviously accounts for a lot but I bought a membership specifically for this sale. (Always been ok on fancards before for the cups)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:42:45 pm by dobbouk »

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #875 on: December 21, 2016, 01:54:36 pm »
Been every FA Cup game for years. We get a bigger stadium and I'm off the ladder. Missed the sale by an hour. Why have an 11am sale? Who isn't working then?!

Local general sale obviously accounts for a lot but I bought a membership specifically for this sale. (Always been ok on fancards before for the cups)

Yeah shite mate. Couldnt get out of my meeting only 2 out of my 3 cards qualify tomoz. As the other 1 has no history on it from previous seasons :/

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #876 on: December 21, 2016, 02:00:45 pm »
A few singles popping up for this now but don't that they only available to 'complimentary' price bands, but not giving me the option to select complimentary.

Anyone seen this before or am i missing something?

Have twice lost a ticket out of my basket now
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:05:27 pm by corbyRed »

Offline redbairn

• Main Stander
« Reply #877 on: December 21, 2016, 02:01:11 pm »
This is probably a stupid question but some tickets are popping up that are asking you to select complimentary from the price band?

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: December 21, 2016, 02:04:04 pm »
This is probably a stupid question but some tickets are popping up that are asking you to select complimentary from the price band?

Cant see any my end

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #879 on: December 21, 2016, 02:05:15 pm »
Lost three of the auto cup, screwing here.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.