Author Topic: Arsenal Away  (Read 16801 times)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
Arsenal Away
« on: July 27, 2015, 04:41:23 pm »
Liverpool Football Club have released the following ticket information regarding the Barclays Premier League clash with Arsenal on Monday August 24.

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 2,956 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture

Ticket prices

Continuing with the Premier League initiative announced here, Liverpool Football Club will be subsidising the cost of every match ticket purchased for this game by £10. The full face value of the ticket is in brackets.   

Adult: £54 (£64)

Over 65: £17.25 (£27.25)

Young Adult (18 and under): £17.25 (£27.25)

Junior (16 and under): £14 (£24)

Hospitality Members

Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier and Executive members should contact the Hospitality Sales Department on 0151 263 9199.

Disabled supporter applications

Liverpool Football Club has received within the allocation 13 pairs of Wheelchair and carer tickets and 9 pairs of Ambulant tickets all priced at £22 (£32) per pair. Concessions also apply.

Please click here for how to apply for tickets, or for further information, telephone one of our advisors on 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2014-15 on the following days:

Attendance at 13 or more games: On sale Thursday July 30 from 8.15am. Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Attendance at 12 or more games: On sale Friday July 31 from 8.15am. Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Only in the event that tickets remain

Attendance at 11 or more games: On sale Friday July 31 from 2pm. Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, LFC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

Important information from Arsenal FC

All tickets sold for this fixture are subject to Arsenal Football Club's away matchday terms & conditions which can be found by visiting www.arsenal.com on the ticket information page.

Arsenal Football Club has advised supporters not to staple their tickets as this could damage the circuitry and invalidate the ticket.

Visit the links below for further details.

For sales channels, click here - Due to the ongoing work on the New Main Stand expansion, there will be no tickets available at the Ticket Office.

For travel information, click here.

For important information, click here.

For important safety notice information, click here.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Arsenal Away
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 05:11:26 pm »
54 better than 64 but still to much. can see this dropping quite low being a mon night and that

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:19:43 pm »
Same allocation and prices as last year.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 05:48:10 pm »
Hoping to get two spares for this seeing as it's a Monday night. Shocking timetabling though, feel bad for some of you having to take time off from work to travel.
YNWA.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 06:48:37 pm »
Hoping to get two spares for this seeing as it's a Monday night. Shocking timetabling though, feel bad for some of you having to take time off from work to travel.

Me too.

And yeah it's a joke to be honest. It's already £54 before you start thinking about return trips from Liverpool and the loss of holiday time for the year.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 08:18:35 pm »
unreal, ticket will cost me double the price of my dundee-london and back again travel costs

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 08:22:04 pm »
Me too.

And yeah it's a joke to be honest. It's already £54 before you start thinking about return trips from Liverpool and the loss of holiday time for the year.

Plus the booking fee.

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 08:51:45 pm »
Even living in London I'm not paying it. Not when other teams pay £40 less for the same seat. Won't be going to West Ham either. While Spurs and Chelsea are also overpriced at least they don't have such an obscene disparity between category A and C, and we charge them pretty much the same at Anfield.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 09:00:01 pm »
Twice in a week!!   >:(
We are a team of one half.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 10:58:34 pm »
Even living in London I'm not paying it. Not when other teams pay £40 less for the same seat. Won't be going to West Ham either. While Spurs and Chelsea are also overpriced at least they don't have such an obscene disparity between category A and C, and we charge them pretty much the same at Anfield.

It's great to have principals mate and I fully agree with you that it is a disgrace, but someone else will go if you don't. That's just the way it is. Too many people love our club. A boycott of high prices is very unlikely in such a big game, so early in the season.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 11:01:54 pm »
It's great to have principals mate and I fully agree with you that it is a disgrace, but someone else will go if you don't. That's just the way it is. Too many people love our club. A boycott of high prices is very unlikely in such a big game, so early in the season.
If someone else wants to pay it fine. If they charged everyone £40 and upwards I would probably pay the £64 (£54). But the fact that supporters of other teams can visit there twice for less than the cost of one visit for us isn't on. Other people are free to make their own choice, personally I'm not having it.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 11:10:53 pm »
If someone else wants to pay it fine. If they charged everyone £40 and upwards I would probably pay the £64 (£54). But the fact that supporters of other teams can visit there twice for less than the cost of one visit for us isn't on. Other people are free to make their own choice, personally I'm not having it.

So you'll buy yours and forward it on then  ;)
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 07:31:35 am »
So you'll buy yours and forward it on then  ;)

I generally get my away tickets through work, so yes, someone else will have it. But no, I won't get the credit on my card. I'm sure plenty will do that though 😀

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 09:17:24 am »
I generally get my away tickets through work, so yes, someone else will have it. But no, I won't get the credit on my card. I'm sure plenty will do that though 😀

Any vacancies? :) lol.
YNWA.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 12:36:26 pm »
Anybody know the chances of a 39 year old getting in as a young adult?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 12:38:21 pm »
just realised this is bank holiday monday might mean it wont drop to low

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 01:00:40 pm »
just realised this is bank holiday monday might mean it wont drop to low

Bank Holiday is 31st August mate. The week after

Panicked a bit there as I have already booked a half day off work to travel down for this.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »
Bank Holiday is 31st August mate. The week after

Panicked a bit there as I have already booked a half day off work to travel down for this.
haha had a barney with my missus last night for nothing then  ;D

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »

Don't our club sell LFC crystal balls in the club shop?  ;)
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 03:47:24 pm »

I'd imagine they are all automated scanners. Although I have heard some grounds scanners make a different noise and shine a different light when kids tickets are scanned as opposed to adults ones.

Now you're ticket could be checked by stewards before you reach the turnstile of course (I don't know for sure) but you could probably just cover the age category with your thumb when showing it to them? Worth a try I suppose, although if you missed the match because of it?? :'(
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »
Arsenal's tickets are one of the hardest to do it with. It's like a credit card size if its an OAP or Junior and like double the size if its an Adult with a big clear ADULT labelled on it.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2015, 05:57:16 pm »
And stewards check them b4 the turnstiles
We are a team of one half.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2015, 06:51:43 pm »
Out of interest ... which Premier League clubs will only have to pay £14 for Arsenal away this year?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2015, 07:20:53 pm »
Arsenal is easy to do. Done it twice in the last 2 years on a U16 and the stewards have never battered an eyelid

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2015, 07:52:57 pm »
Arsenal is easy to do. Done it twice in the last 2 years on a U16 and the stewards have never battered an eyelid

Yeah, but you're 21 and I'm 39.  I'll have to remember to get a shave.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 07:55:04 pm »
I was sound on a kids at Arsenal last year, my ticket didn't even work in the turnstile so a steward had to take me in at another gate, none of them said anything. but I have a babyface too...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:56:39 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 11:35:39 am »

Quick sauna and steam beforehand too perhaps.
YNWA.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 08:50:06 am »
Done online.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 01:40:03 pm »

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 01:43:09 pm »

Stephen075 on his way to the Emirates

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 01:49:38 pm »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 02:10:22 pm »

:lmao
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 02:12:53 pm »

He was wearing this when i saw him at Blackburn away last season.......borrowed it off my lad.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 02:14:35 pm »

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 02:46:21 pm »
Done mine on the phone and booked half day off.  Usual routine, park up at Cockfosters and tube down to Arsenal. 

Come on reds, lets have something out of these fuckers. Seem like forever since we beat them there.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »

I'm gona start wearing it for home matches too, blend in with all the stag weekend types.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 04:10:53 pm »

Before match, Liverpool Street 5ish?

You'll have to go the bar for us though cos I'll get ID'd.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2015, 04:43:56 pm »
Before match, Liverpool Street 5ish?

You'll have to go the bar for us though cos I'll get ID'd.
Sounds good to me  ;)

Are you going to Stoke?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2015, 04:46:53 pm »
Sounds good to me  ;)

Are you going to Stoke?

Don't know mate.  Thought I had a good chance with 10 on my card but doubtful now.  Trying to budget myself to one away league a month anyway so if I do get a ticket I'd probably have to swerve Arsenal.

Just had a look though and last season it looks like it sold out on 14 then went on sale on 9 after returns, so might do.  I had a mix up that weekend whether I was gona be in London or Liverpool and still not sure.  Are you getting a train?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:55:48 pm by stephen075 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2015, 04:59:58 pm »
Don't know mate.  Thought I had a good chance with 10 on my card but doubtful now.  Trying to budget myself to one away league a month anyway so if I do get a ticket I'd probably have to swerve Arsenal.

Just had a look though and last season it looks like it sold out on 14 then went on sale on 9 after returns, so might do.  I had a mix up that weekend whether I was gona be in London or Liverpool and still not sure.  Are you getting a train?
Yes mate, booked my trains as soon as they announced the TV fixtures.

Let me know if you do end up with a ticket, if not, I'll see you at Arsenal.