Author Topic: Filthy Lucre Lucas  (Read 25162 times)

Offline Number 9

• Boys Pen
Filthy Lucre Lucas
« on: January 25, 2007, 10:18:43 am »
So Lucas Neill has finally completed his £1.5 million move to West Ham. Yes, that’s right, West Ham who currently sit second from bottom in the table. Of course, Neill claims, he made the move for purely footballing reasons and a PR offensive to match that used in the defense of Jade Goody has kicked in to put forward this slightly unbelievable standpoint.

Following last summer’s World Cup, it had seemed inevitable that, at some point, Neill would leave Blackburn to ‘further his career’. Rafa Benitez expressed an interest last august and pursued the player right up until midnight on deadline day.  Only his reluctance to part with Stephen Warnock prevented the deal going through. However, a consistent start to the season ensured that Rafa would return to the negotiating table when the transfer window reopened in January and everyone fully expected a deal to be swiftly concluded.

West Ham, however, desperate to escape the relegation mire, fancied trying their luck and dangled a very tempting carrot in front of Neill. £60 thousand a week is quite a carrot! In fact, it’s somewhere between two and three times what Liverpool were reportedly offering. According to Neill however, his love of carrots had nothing to do with his decision to choose the East London outfit over Champions League football and a late push for the title at Anfield. ‘Anyone who thinks I joined West Ham simply for money is way off the mark’. Apparently, It was West Ham’s determination to sign him, and Rafa Benitez’s perceived reluctance that pushed him towards Alan Curbishley’s side. That combined with guaranteed first team football and West Ham’s fantastic history, which on planet Neill is comparable to Liverpool’s 18 league titles and 5 European Cups.

I won’t be the first and nor shall I be the last person to suggest that there is something in Neill’s claim - that his decision was neither motivated by money nor symptomatic of a lack of footballing ambition - that defies belief.  Neill was guaranteed first team football at Blackburn who lie eight places above West Ham in the table and are well within reach of a UEFA cup place. Mark Hughes had made Neill his captain. He was the team’s talisman and would have been adored by the fans had he only considered extending his contract at Ewood Park.  Arguably, Hughes wanted Neill to stay as much, if not more than West Ham desired him to come.

As for the claim that Rafa had not pursued Neil with sufficient fervour. He fought for his signature right up until midnight on deadline day, came back in for him in January, negotiated a deal with Blackburn and discussed personal terms with Neill’s representatives. All this, however, lacked the personal touch that Neill was looking for, as he claimed last night that he might have signed for Liverpool, if only Rafa Benitez had bothered to pick up the phone. Even if we accept Neill’s version of Liverpool’s perceived rejection (something that Rick Parry was quick to refute), it beggars belief that he joined West Ham for footballing reasons alone and that money had nothing to do with it.

"People have questioned why I signed for West Ham and not Liverpool but I don't understand that. Yes, Liverpool is a great club with a fantastic history but, equally, West Ham have produced people like Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Trevor Brooking and Billy Bonds over the years. If West Ham was good enough for those guys, then it's good enough for me.

"If people want to insult my decision to play for West Ham, then they are insulting some of the greatest players the game has produced, including the three men who led England to the World Cup in 1966."

So West Ham’s glorious past is comparable to Liverpool’s because they produced one truly great player and four very good ones. They didn’t win a lot, but they had some good players!  And apparently, it’s an insult to these players to question Neill’s decision to join their club. Had Neill decided to go and play for Blackpool for 60 grand a week, presumably it would be an insult to the great Stanley Matthews to suggest that he went there purely for the money!

But of course, this is a slightly unfair comparison. Blackpool aren’t about to embark on a gargantuan shopping spree to rival that of Abramovich’s Chelsea. According to Neill, West Ham’s shopping list ‘blew him away’. Well, of course we’re not privy to this information, but we can speculate as to who might be on this list by looking at who West Ham have been linked with since the transfer window opened three weeks ago. There’s Mathew Upson, the rock at the heart of Birmingham’s relegated defense. And there’s Ashley Young, The gifted forward whose goals haven’t quite managed to lift Watford off the foot of the table.  Young has since rejected West Ham in favour of Aston Villa. Insert old head on Young shoulders pun here! We can only speculate as to who else may have been on this list. One thing’s for certain. Having seen this list of players, Neill was so confident in West Ham’s ability to avoid relegation that he had a clause inserted into his contract releasing him should the unthinkable happen and West Ham go down.

Like most fans, I can’t quite bring myself to believe that money was not the prime motivating factor behind Neill’s decision to snub Champions’ League football in favour of a relegation struggle with West Ham. Maybe, he did feel rejected by Liverpool when they refused to come close to matching West Ham’s offer. It’s a safe bet however, that had West Ham offered 30 grand, instead of 60, Lucas Neill would be a Liverpool player now, challenging Steve Finnan for a first team place. As it is, he’ll probably be playing for Newcastle next season!

© Toby Davis 2007
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:40:07 am by Rushian »

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Filthy Lucre Lucas
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 10:29:06 am »
Christ lad, let it go. Neill was never good enough for Liverpool anyway, just a stop-gap.
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline beebster

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:40:05 am »
We all know he's full of shit.

If this held any credence...

"People have questioned why I signed for West Ham and not Liverpool but I don't understand that.
"Yes, Liverpool is a great club with a fantastic history but, equally, West Ham have produced people like Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Trevor Brooking and Billy Bonds over the years. If West Ham was good enough for those guys, then it's good enough for me.
"If people want to insult my decision to play for West Ham, then they are insulting some of the greatest players the game has produced, including the three men who led England to the World Cup in 1966."

...everyone should sign for blackpool cos Stanley Matthews and Stan Mortensen played for them.
"Saaaaayyy, that's a lovely accent you have there, New Jersey?"

Offline RedJedi

• Kopite
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 10:40:18 am »
 ::)

You signed up just to complain about a player who didn't want to come here. Whatever his reasons for going to West Ham, he's made his choice and must live with it.

And so must you. Move on

Fernando Torres - Turning Kopites gay since 2007

hoonin

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 10:46:44 am »
Cheers for sharing your thoughts mate, but have to agree with others - let it go. Lucas fucking Neill? Who?

Offline Jonte

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:48:35 am »
Good Writing.. :)
I wonder if Neill will hear it on Thursday :)
At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
- Bill Shankly

JFT96
YNWA

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:02:49 am »
I am sick of you lot c*nting off West Ham left right and centre on here.

Get over it. Everyone's saying they don't want him anyway. Well why are there about 4 or 5 threads about him then? Just move on.
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

hoonin

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 11:23:42 am »
I am sick of you lot c*nting off West Ham left right and centre on here.

Errr, hang on a minute there. This is a Liverpool FC forum mate. Whilst many have a great deal of respect for your club, your participation here comes with the acceptance that you might read things about your team you dont like.

Offline Marcus6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 11:26:43 am »
Errr, hang on a minute there. This is a Liverpool FC forum mate. Whilst many have a great deal of respect for your club, your participation here comes with the acceptance that you might read things about your team you dont like.

Well i'm not accepting it. I would be ok if there was a valid reason, but there's not.

'I hope West Ham go down'. I'm seeing that alot. And i'd love to know why.
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline bez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 11:28:08 am »
Quality first post mate :butt  Nearly pissed myself

It must have took ages to right, and nobody gives a shinny shite mate.  ;D He was never good enough to be first choice and would not improve the squad as a hole.

As for Marcus6, enjoyed the banter mate but getting to the stage with comments like that, that I hope you go down again and stay in your natural position along with preston and burnley as BIG clubs.
Oh W**ky W**ky, W**ky W**ky W**ky W**ky Warrington.

Betfair referal code 6TXMVXF6J. £25 free

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 11:30:22 am »
I actually think that's a very decent, well-written first post, and I for one would like to see you write on other things here in a similar way. The only reason for a bit of grief above is that people feel what's done is done, but this piece is very valid and puts a nice full stop on the whole saga. Let's be grateful we saw him for what he is, and move on.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Marcus6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 11:30:59 am »

As for Marcus6, enjoyed the banter mate but getting to the stage with comments like that, that I hope you go down again and stay in your natural position along with preston and burnley as BIG clubs.

Comments like what exactly? Where in the above did I insult:

A. You
B. Liverpool as a place.
C. Liverpool as a footie team.

You've got no reason to start saying stuff like that.

Offline whufc999

• Boys Pen
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 11:59:29 am »
A player joins West Ham instead of Liverpoool and its got to be becuase of the money? What other reason could it be to choose to NOT go to Liverpool instead of London? By the way your Daily Mail-style figure of 60,000 is off the mark. From what I've heard from reliable sources is its closer to the low 40,000's (including bonuses).

It makes me laugh at the way the BIG clubs are complaining now that a few other teams have got some money (West Ham, Villa etc). What do you scousers think your dominant position in english football was based on over the last 40 years? The genius of Bill Paisley and all the other "Boot Room" crew? Or perhaps the ability to afford and attract (because you can afford) the currently best players available. I would argue the latter.

Sounds like hypocrasy to me. Don't you like the idea of a level playing field?

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Cheeky bleeder. Thinks the mods are here to answer to his beck and call
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 12:10:02 pm »
A player joins West Ham instead of Liverpoool and its got to be becuase of the money? What other reason could it be to choose to NOT go to Liverpool instead of London? By the way your Daily Mail-style figure of 60,000 is off the mark. From what I've heard from reliable sources is its closer to the low 40,000's (including bonuses).

It makes me laugh at the way the BIG clubs are complaining now that a few other teams have got some money (West Ham, Villa etc). What do you scousers think your dominant position in english football was based on over the last 40 years? The genius of Bill Paisley and all the other "Boot Room" crew? Or perhaps the ability to afford and attract (because you can afford) the currently best players available. I would argue the latter.

Sounds like hypocrasy to me. Don't you like the idea of a level playing field?

Too fuckin right its down to money and also lack of ambition , that c*nt turned could have earned well in excess than what hes getting at west ham due to improved sponsorship deals , as lets face it who do the boot manufacturers want you playing for ? some team who plays on sky once a month or some other high profile team who are on sky 3 times a month , champions league games e.t.c

why would anyone want to join a micky mouse team like West Ham ? even the kid from Watford turned you down what was his name Young

Now that a few clubs have money and i quote "west ham & Villa" - fuckin hell lad dont spend it all in the one shop will you

Liverpool attract better players than shite teams like west ham because of unlimited reasons and prob the main one is that were not shandy drinkin fairys
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 12:24:16 pm by Waterloo Phil »

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 12:35:23 pm »
Best fucking response is to twat them on Tuesday, stop the bitching between his advisers and our chief exec and let our players show what the difference is.

Just as long as the c*nt doesn't do any more damage to our collective limbs....
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 12:36:09 pm »
Genetic cross-breeding? Image how good a fucking manager he'd've made! :o

Not as good as Bob Shankly

Offline whufc999

• Boys Pen
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:29 pm »
Waterloo Phil -
"Liverpool attract better players than shite teams like west ham because of unlimited reasons and prob the main one is that were not shandy drinkin fairys"

ha ha - is that the famous liverpool humour (ken dodd, Tarby, whatever that bloke is who used to say "germans" - the list goes on.. )

"shandy drinkin fairys" - good one because Liverpool are well known for being hard (joke)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 12:54:27 pm by whufc999 »

Offline Emo Phillips

• Master of his domain. Enjoyed a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Resident of MILF Island.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 12:54:33 pm »

Now now, don't be such a twat. Clubs spent a lot more than Liverpool in the 70s and 80s. But once Shankly had made the club massive, on a medium budget, the club itself attracted players.

Liverpool didn't break the £1m mark until 1987, eight years after Notts Forest, and with teams like Man U, Wolves, Man City all spending that fee in the early 80s. And players like Hansen, Nicol, Whelan and Rush were picked up from lower divisions/lesser leagues.

Good luck to West Ham and your new money. But let's not pretend Neill has gone to you because you're going places. He's gone there for the lucre, and with a lovely escape clause. Of course, there's the chance of regular football. That's his right, and I can respect that. But it's not the height of ambition, is it?

And I'd like to see West Ham relegated because of the way they treated Pardew, after all the good work he did in the previous two seasons. I'd enjoy the irony of Charlton staying up at your expense. Another reason behind Liverpool's success in the 60s, 70s and 80s was that the club did not panic and change its manager at the first sign of difficulty.
KRAMER: "I'm at 1st and 1st. Wait a minute, how can a street intersect into itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

Offline Red Lust

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 12:55:27 pm »
West Ham are shit.

Offline Northern Cockney

• Boys Pen
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 12:59:35 pm »
You just don't get it do you! Why would Lucas Neil want to go to Liverpool for less money.
If you can earn more doing the same job, why would you take less? I think Lucas made the right choice and is joining a club that will soon be on the up.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 01:04:23 pm »
You just don't get it do you! Why would Lucas Neil want to go to Liverpool for less money.
If you can earn more doing the same job, why would you take less? I think Lucas made the right choice and is joining a club that will soon be on the up.

i don't think you get it, if your only satisfaction comes from cash then yes you do exactly what Neil did. However if you have any pride in the work you do and want to succeed in your lifes ambition to play football then yes you opt for the team in the Champions league with plenty of silverware to show him what he can expect.

And to then come out and still the final nail in his coffin and admit he was a 'fan' just shows that you're dealing with an accountant..
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 01:05:00 pm »
West Ham are shit.
Should have been Parry's only words on the subject.
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 01:05:13 pm »
Waterloo Phil -
"Liverpool attract better players than shite teams like west ham because of unlimited reasons and prob the main one is that were not shandy drinkin fairys"

ha ha - is that the famous liverpool humour (ken dodd, Tarby, whatever that bloke is who used to say "germans" - the list goes on.. )

"shandy drinkin fairys" - good one because Liverpool are well known for being hard (joke)

Look, you should know that there is generally a healthy respect for West Ham from Liverpool fans. But surely you've got to look at it at realise that, on a Liverpool fans forum, there is going to be a pretty suspicious, hostile reaction to someone who chooses West Ham over Liverpool, in these circumstances. What is in the West Ham offer that is over and above (or even remotely equal to!) what he could have had at Liverpool or Blackburn? Realistically, there is only one answer, and it's fair enough for us to have a pop at him for it.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:44 pm »
If you can earn more doing the same job, why would you take less?

Er maybe coz he would get the same or even more with improved sponsorship deal/s , the chance of winning trophies , european football , play with some of the best players in europe , the list goes on and on and on

I think Lucas made the right choice and is joining a club that will soon be on the up.

Stop daydreamin will you , you sound like fucking yazz

Offline Red Lust

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 01:19:06 pm »
Attention all reds pissed off with Neill. He's not worth your mental energy as he has proven he's not worthy of the red shirt. Drop it, he's where he belongs.

Prediction: This time next year he'll be at Bolton.

Offline whufc999

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 01:26:48 pm »
"And I'd like to see West Ham relegated because of the way they treated Pardew..."

Statement made by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. You don't know what has been going on over the last year. Pardew fucked up big time. All sorts of stuff going on

"Now now, don't be such a twat. Clubs spent a lot more than Liverpool in the 70s and 80s. But once Shankly had made the club massive, on a medium budget, the club itself attracted players.
Liverpool didn't break the £1m mark until 1987, eight years after Notts Forest, and with teams like Man U, Wolves, Man City all spending that fee in the early 80s. And players like Hansen, Nicol, Whelan and Rush were picked up from lower divisions/lesser leagues. "

This is the same sort of argument that MANU made in the 90s or Arse for instance make at the moment. Lots of cheap young players coming through youth system etc etc but fact is they have the financial clout (infrastructure, stadium, record of success) to attract these players. They also pay top dollar when necessary. Like liverpool did/do. And like west ham will.

Why Neal didn't go to Liverpool?

For a variety of reasons. Because he is guaranteed first team football. Because he'd rather live in London (I would, you wouldn't). Because he gets more money (yes one reason). Because Liverpool are not a BIG club anymore - not a MANU, Chelsea or arsenal (maybe you can't see this). Also Liverpool don't seem to be going anywahere fast.

Funny thing is outrage that Neil goes to west ham - how many players went to liverpool partly because of wages

Offline Marcus6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 01:27:51 pm »
Too fuckin right its down to money and also lack of ambition , that c*nt turned could have earned well in excess than what hes getting at west ham due to improved sponsorship deals , as lets face it who do the boot manufacturers want you playing for ? some team who plays on sky once a month or some other high profile team who are on sky 3 times a month , champions league games e.t.c

why would anyone want to join a micky mouse team like West Ham ? even the kid from Watford turned you down what was his name Young

Now that a few clubs have money and i quote "west ham & Villa" - fuckin hell lad dont spend it all in the one shop will you

Liverpool attract better players than shite teams like west ham because of unlimited reasons and prob the main one is that were not shandy drinkin fairys

::)

Offline 5starchampions

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 01:32:05 pm »
Because Liverpool are not a BIG club anymore - not a MANU, Chelsea or arsenal (maybe you can't see this). Also Liverpool don't seem to be going anywahere fast.

:lmao :lmao

where have you been for the past 2 or 3 years.

if your goin to reply check a few of the league tables from the past few seasons, oh and the champions league and f.a cup.

we ARE going places!

Offline Emo Phillips

• Master of his domain. Enjoyed a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Resident of MILF Island.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 01:50:36 pm »
Because Liverpool are not a BIG club anymore - not a MANU, Chelsea or arsenal (maybe you can't see this). Also Liverpool don't seem to be going anywahere fast.

Priceless. I pity you, I really do :wave
KRAMER: "I'm at 1st and 1st. Wait a minute, how can a street intersect into itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

Offline Marcus6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:02 pm »

Sorry mate, i'm well on your side, but that seems ridiculous, even to me.

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 01:57:56 pm »
If Neil had any confidence in his ability he's be saying to Rafa, right who's this Finnan bloke anyway, let me get at him.

An average player, now at an average club

Offline jamo84

• Anny Roader
  • above us only sky
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 02:35:17 pm »
he is a bang  average player at the end of the day and a 'BIG' club like liverpool shouldn't have second rate backup
<<<<< BIH >>>>>Bring Igor Home

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 02:36:01 pm »
The only reason to be pissed off at Neill is the fact that he is a lying twat. If he would just either tell the truth (that we wouldn't match WHU's offer and guarantee him a first team place) or keep his gob shut then no-one on here would think twice about him.

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 02:40:38 pm »
I'm glad we didn't sign Neill. At best, he's an above-average player without pace albeit a no-nonsense defender. I think he'll do well at West Ham but he's certainly not the cattle we need if we are serious title contenders next season or so.

What we need is a young RB, perhaps in his early 20's, has a lot of pace and control, and can be an understudy to Finnan for the next 2 seasons. Even if Rafa has to fork out 5 million quid for such a player, it is better than paying 2 million for a player who's not going to be good enough to be part of the first XI. Since the DIC investment is imminent, we should look towards the future instead of buying stop-gaps.

Offline whufc999

• Boys Pen
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 02:55:17 pm »
"Because Liverpool are not a BIG club anymore - not a MANU, Chelsea or arsenal (maybe you can't see this). Also Liverpool don't seem to be going anywahere fast."

You all think this is a stupid statement. But - seriously - isn't a BIG club a club who wins the premier league? Or the premier/main league in their country? Isn't that what Chelsea, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Arsenal, Manu etc have achieved recently? How long ago did Liverpool do this? 20 years ago? IN the 1980s Liverpool were a BIG club. Not now. Winning the Champ League was a great achievement but Liverpool are no longer in this top bracket of clubs - sorry.

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 03:23:22 pm »
"Because Liverpool are not a BIG club anymore - not a MANU, Chelsea or arsenal (maybe you can't see this). Also Liverpool don't seem to be going anywahere fast."

You all think this is a stupid statement. But - seriously - isn't a BIG club a club who wins the premier league? Or the premier/main league in their country? Isn't that what Chelsea, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Arsenal, Manu etc have achieved recently? How long ago did Liverpool do this? 20 years ago? IN the 1980s Liverpool were a BIG club. Not now. Winning the Champ League was a great achievement but Liverpool are no longer in this top bracket of clubs - sorry.

A stupid observation. Best ignored.

Offline Lo

• is Hamilton
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 03:24:25 pm »

I think maybe you need to get of your high horse and take a look at yourself, see how desperate you sound and maybe start again with a nice introduction :wave

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 03:25:22 pm »

twat - 10 trophies in 6 years -

From King Carra himself

"Bigger than Liverpool - imnotavinthat"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:32:15 pm by Waterloo Phil »

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 03:31:33 pm »
fuck off u cockney twat

Phil there is no need for that.
Whilst I agree with you as a whole the insult are not needed

Beside just TWAT would of done

Offline Marcus6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 03:49:57 pm »
I think maybe you need to get of your high horse and take a look at yourself, see how desperate you sound and maybe start again with a nice introduction :wave

Lo, i'm on his side. As i said above, i disagree with his 'not a big club' idea, Liverpool have not been dominant in the league lately. This season the Reds have been truly shocking at times.

Anyway, back to Lucas.

I cannot understand the problem of him wanting to play. He's not exactly a 19 year old who can afford to wait. He needs to be playing regularly, and anyone can see he wouldn't get that with 'Pool.