Author Topic: Zombie Apocolypse... The TRUE repurcussions  (Read 988 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Zombie Apocolypse... The TRUE repurcussions
« on: December 23, 2011, 09:14:28 pm »
Yeah.. yeah.. Yeah..

Society is fucked. Most people die.. But what are the real consequences?

- No Footy!
- No Curry!! Unless you learn to make it yourself
- No Steam games
- No RAWK?

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Zombie Apocolypse... The TRUE repurcussions
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:47:21 pm »
JMC would be dead hurrah!

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 09:50:09 pm »
What did I ever do to you!?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 10:00:12 pm »
It was proof in the RAWK live typing thread where I am live now :)

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 09:12:43 am »
It's a good thing the Elder Scrolls series can provide years of entertainment eh?

Also why are all the curry makers dead?
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 09:27:19 am »
Us nerds would rule the Earth.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 10:57:17 am »
It's a good thing the Elder Scrolls series can provide years of entertainment eh?

Also why are all the curry makers dead?

If you buy a game on Steam the 'tag' only lasts a finite time. You need to get online to the Steam servers. In a zombie apocolypse they would likely be down.

Curry might be on but you have to find someone good that can make it well and get heating, pots, pans, Nann bread, poppadoms and a crate of lager.

Actually curry could be do-able. If it were a choice between a raft of super models or a lad that can make top class curry, I'd bring him along.

Offline Doc Evil

• PunjabEvo - "Goin' Madrid lad? Gorranyspares?"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kelvin McKenzie is a c*nt. SOS 7175
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 12:38:45 am »
If you buy a game on Steam the 'tag' only lasts a finite time. You need to get online to the Steam servers. In a zombie apocolypse they would likely be down.

Curry might be on but you have to find someone good that can make it well and get heating, pots, pans, Nann bread, poppadoms and a crate of lager.

Actually curry could be do-able. If it were a choice between a raft of super models or a lad that can make top class curry, I'd bring him along.
That'll be me then. Better look after meself!!
"You going to Madrid lad? Gorrany spares?"

Offline Doc Evil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 12:41:28 am »
On the upside, less traffic jams as the roads would be clear.

On the other hand, I'd need to be careful as to the meat I used for the curries, wouldn't want to use infected chicken!!

On the upside, at least the curry I made wouldn't be Halal (I'm not allowed to eat it and it seems to be all that's out there!!)

On the downside, we'd need to watch out for Zombie bluebottles and the like, in truth, I don't think we'd last like they do in the films!

Offline Doc Evil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 12:44:02 am »
Actually taking that further, infected bees would also turn from the task of gathering nectar to chasing after human flesh, therefore all the plants would die, and we've already established the animals are all fucked from having chunks eaten from them raw by all the fucking (probably Manc) zombies.

Ergo, even if we survived the initial wave, we'd be dead in months anyway. So your basic premise is flawed and I refuse to play anymore as I call bullshit.

Happy Christmas!! ;D