Author Topic: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread  (Read 809285 times)

Offline YNWAArkAngel

• Main Stander
  • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #2720 on: March 3, 2015, 08:00:57 pm »
there's one on ebay today 161621323707 item number.

5 quid and 2 quid postage when it only cost 3 quid on the stall jeez
Mav

JFT 96
YNWA

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #2721 on: March 3, 2015, 10:06:21 pm »
Thanks. Ill have another look again at anfield tomorrow

Offline mikroski

• Main Stander
  • Make Us Dream
« Reply #2722 on: March 6, 2015, 11:40:34 am »
LFC club Thailand

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2723 on: March 6, 2015, 12:49:59 pm »
Daniel Sturridge Shirt £165 COA and Photo Proof    *EDIT.....SOLD

https://twitter.com/memorabiliaLn/status/561885955116630016

What exactly is a COA? A certificate that you have purchased and signed yourself to say that Sturridge has signed the shirt?

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2724 on: March 6, 2015, 12:57:26 pm »
I have a football signed by the entire 86 double-winning squad and signed programme.  I'd never sell.  I do wonder how much it's worth though if a Sturridge shirt goes for £165!
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2725 on: March 6, 2015, 12:59:26 pm »
I have a football signed by the entire 86 double-winning squad and signed programme.  I'd never sell.  I do wonder how much it's worth though if a Sturridge shirt goes for £165!
And a Sturridge shirt with a COA that has been produced/purchased by the seller themselves to boot.

I might be out of line here but where the signature is on the shirt doesn't even look as if its in the same location as where Sturridge is signing.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2726 on: March 6, 2015, 01:06:08 pm »
And a Sturridge shirt with a COA that has been produced/purchased by the seller themselves to boot.

I might be out of line here but where the signature is on the shirt doesn't even look as if its in the same location as where Sturridge is signing.

Good point.  Looks like he's signing near the liver bird. 

I was only 7 when my dad got me the ball off Rushie when he lived in Wales.  Used to kick it around the bedroom as well, haha.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2727 on: March 6, 2015, 09:53:40 pm »

Yeah clocked that too.
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline charljo

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2728 on: March 7, 2015, 06:58:15 pm »
I Got this from Daniel sturridge's dad Michael, signed by Daniel for my grandson a long story but I know him...
he signed it ..to shaun best wishes on the 5, signed down the No1 he's made up..   :lickin
Yeah clocked that too.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2015, 07:00:20 pm by charljo »

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2729 on: March 7, 2015, 07:03:12 pm »
I Got this from Daniel sturridge's dad Michael, signed by Daniel for my grandson a long story but I know him...
he signed it ..to shaun best wishes on the 5, signed down the No1 he's made up..   :lickin

That's excellent, I remember when my Grandad did something similar when I was a kid with McManaman who was my fav player at the time, was a signed picture but took pride of place on my wall.

Oh... and if you're ever looking for something for my birthday then....!

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2730 on: March 8, 2015, 09:29:24 am »
Where has AnfieldFM gone?

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #2732 on: March 25, 2015, 12:07:30 pm »
Going to hop on this too, while the thread has been reintroduced!

All available here: http://www.fulltimeclassics.com/product/lennon-was-a-red

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2733 on: April 1, 2015, 10:37:44 am »

Think your right to question it. Doesn't look like they bothered signing the COA? Could be my eyesight of coarse. My first thought was looks as though he's signing in the wrong place also.
Apologies if I'm wrong.

Edit - Is that what you meant?
« Last Edit: April 1, 2015, 10:49:24 am by mccred »
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2734 on: April 1, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2735 on: April 2, 2015, 10:04:28 am »
Think your right to question it. Doesn't look like they bothered signing the COA? Could be my eyesight of coarse. My first thought was looks as though he's signing in the wrong place also.
Apologies if I'm wrong.

Edit - Is that what you meant?
Both really, he's signing it in a different position to that which is posted and a COA is something that can be easily purchased online. Means nothing essentially.

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
  • hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com

Offline charljo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2737 on: April 8, 2015, 11:06:36 am »
Yeah. Because just what every Liverpool fan needs.   A spongebob squarepants badge. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIVERPOOL-SPONGEBOB-SQUAREPANTS-ENAMEL-FOOTBALL-BADGE-/361251263418?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item541c40d3ba
I Have one with Bob holding the European cup.......

Offline davenorthwales

• RAWK's utilities guru
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2740 on: April 23, 2015, 04:22:14 pm »
anyone willing to do something for me when you go to a home match and keep an eye out???

i'm looking for one of those LFC sunhat/beanie types they used to have around in the 80's.. i seen a reversable one for £9.99 but not too keen on that one. theres another one in amazon usa in red with liverbird on the side, thats not too bad i suppose.

then again, there's not too much of a choice in the shops anyway for ordinary ones.. karimor in sports direct not bad or £4, cant be arsed to spend £40 on adidas..  something cheaper for the garden work really
can i have my old name back please?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2741 on: April 26, 2015, 12:40:37 am »
Any sign of next seasons training gear around??

Offline charljo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2742 on: April 26, 2015, 10:21:05 am »
anyone willing to do something for me when you go to a home match and keep an eye out???

i'm looking for one of those LFC sunhat/beanie types they used to have around in the 80's.. i seen a reversable one for £9.99 but not too keen on that one. theres another one in amazon usa in red with liverbird on the side, thats not too bad i suppose.

then again, there's not too much of a choice in the shops anyway for ordinary ones.. karimor in sports direct not bad or £4, cant be arsed to spend £40 on adidas..  something cheaper for the garden work really

Try the stall by the kop, flag pole corner they had some not very big tho..

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2743 on: May 1, 2015, 06:46:18 am »
We have got red and white sunhats in stock £8

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2744 on: May 7, 2015, 04:12:37 pm »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/merseyfootball0151/m.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=true

Has anyone bought anything from there before and whats peoples thoughts on them?

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2745 on: May 7, 2015, 08:27:16 pm »
Carra on Sky Monday Night Football With His T Shirt From Our Shop hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2746 on: May 7, 2015, 08:28:09 pm »
Carra

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2747 on: May 7, 2015, 08:28:49 pm »
Carra

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2748 on: May 23, 2015, 01:21:59 pm »

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #2749 on: May 23, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »
We have got red and white sunhats in stock £8
Hey mike, do you know if these will get back in stock?

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #2750 on: May 28, 2015, 07:24:38 pm »

As of tonight, I own this thing of beauty. Signed by one Kevin Keegan.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2751 on: July 14, 2015, 08:36:08 am »
Anybody interested in unique, top quality T Shirts, that are different to the normal LFC gear with any photo on then check out @FYI_Liverpool on Twitter.

This is the website http://www.fyi-liverpool.com/fyi-t-shirts

You can design your own with any LFC pic you want

These are some of mine, you can also get something that hardly anybody will have.

Any idea you've got they can print it

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2752 on: July 14, 2015, 08:57:34 am »
What's happened to all the Jarg Chinese sites?.......can't find fuckall these days on the all new corporatised Google
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2753 on: July 14, 2015, 09:04:13 am »
What's happened to all the Jarg Chinese sites?.......can't find fuckall these days on the all new corporatised Google

I think you're looking for aliexpress.com. The best quality stuff is the ones that list "Thailand" against their name (although probably ship from China). Going to buy a couple blag items and post a review in this thread.

Had a mix bag in terms of quality. My home kit last season was perfect, but my away kit had the yellow trim sown on the wrong way...lol
YNWA.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2754 on: July 14, 2015, 09:06:05 am »
I think you're looking for aliexpress.com. The best quality stuff is the ones that list "Thailand" against their name (although probably ship from China). Going to buy a couple blag items and post a review in this thread.

Had a mix bag in terms of quality. My home kit last season was perfect, but my away kit had the yellow trim sown on the wrong way...lol

Cheers mate! ...keep us posted
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Your own LFC designs on a T Shirt
« Reply #2755 on: July 14, 2015, 10:08:13 am »
Anybody interested in unique, top quality T Shirts, that are different to the normal LFC gear with any photo on then check out @FYI_Liverpool on Twitter.

This is the website http://www.fyi-liverpool.com/fyi-t-shirts

You can design your own with any LFC pic you want

These are some of mine, you can also get something that hardly anybody will have.

Any idea you've got they can print it

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:50:44 pm by The 5th Benitle »

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2756 on: July 14, 2015, 10:19:24 am »
We signed a commercial deal and tie up to sell our merchandise in their stores in the USA with Majestic Athletic in the summer,they are also the official uniform supplier to major league baseball to do all the 32 teams official baseball uniforms/merchandise.

Am i right in saying that they will also be doing our clothing merchandise that isn't New Balance,From the statement it seemed vague about what the tie up was besides having our merchandise sold in their stores in the USA.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2757 on: July 14, 2015, 10:20:08 am »
We signed a commercial deal and tie up to sell our merchandise in their stores in the USA with Majestic Athletic in the summer,they are also the official uniform supplier to major league baseball to do all the 32 teams official baseball uniforms/merchandise

Am i right in saying that they will also be doing our clothing merchandise that isn't New balance from the statement release recently when it was announced we signed the deal with them?

We've been able to do our own non-kit and training kit stuff since we signed with Warrior, and continuing on with NB. It makes the value of the deal so much more than the basic fee we get from them, especially when comparing with Nike, Adidas, etc as they insist on total control.

No idea what exactly the Majestic deal involves, saw the press release a few months ago and it didn't seem that clear. Not sure if they are going to help us design and manufacturer the rest of the range, or if it's just a distribution agreement.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2758 on: July 14, 2015, 11:12:05 am »
We signed a commercial deal and tie up to sell our merchandise in their stores in the USA with Majestic Athletic in the summer,they are also the official uniform supplier to major league baseball to do all the 32 teams official baseball uniforms/merchandise.

Am i right in saying that they will also be doing our clothing merchandise that isn't New Balance,From the statement it seemed vague about what the tie up was besides having our merchandise sold in their stores in the USA.

The deal is global. Which is a hell of a deal for them. Not sure why the news was buried by the club or hastily locked on here without reason when it was announced.

They can churn out as much tack worldwide for as long as they want with the official Liverpool logo on it.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/majestic-athletic-and-liverpool-fc-announce-apparel-partnership-300090907.html

As part of the deal, Majestic receives a global license to design, manufacture, and distribute a broad assortment of men's, women's, and youth fanwear across most retail channels of distribution.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2759 on: July 14, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »
The deal is global. Which is a hell of a deal for them. Not sure why the news was buried by the club or hastily locked on here without reason when it was announced.

They can churn out as much tack worldwide for as long as they want with the official Liverpool logo on it.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/majestic-athletic-and-liverpool-fc-announce-apparel-partnership-300090907.html
There was no financials quoted either so i am guessing it will be % of sales of the merchandise coming to our coffers.

Should be quite a lucrative deal and it looks like FSG's links to baseball are helping us corner a commercial stream no other club has thanks to our unique NB deal.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."