Author Topic: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!  (Read 98653 times)

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
what a gift that was

What fool offered that price

Paddypower mate, I like those bets especially with Ronaldo & Messi even Augero creeping into them frame now!

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
Worth keeping eye on sky bets specials:

Lambert to score a header @ 16/1 today

Erikson to score from outside box @ 28/1 other day!

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
Couple of things going forward:

- If a goalscorer price is majorly wrong, gamble he makes the lineup. None of this playing it safe till the teams are announced cause it won't stay wrong

- If a team have conceded 2, 2, 2, 0, 3, 1, 5 at home then that's a max bet

- If you're backing more than one player on a team but aren't enamored by the price, don't forget the wincast

My lesson for tonight.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Couple of things going forward:

- If a goalscorer price is majorly wrong, gamble he makes the lineup. None of this playing it safe till the teams are announced cause it won't stay wrong

- If a team have conceded 2, 2, 2, 0, 3, 1, 5 at home then that's a max bet

- If you're backing more than one player on a team but aren't enamored by the price, don't forget the wincast

My lesson for tonight.

Agreed. Especially the first one. If the best price AGS is with unibet/888 etc then you have that insurance because they will void if they don't start

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
- If a team have conceded 2, 2, 2, 0, 3, 1, 5 then that's a max bet

Twat.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Valencia conceding in the 89th min and drawing lost my 100/1 8 fold, gutted. Also a smaller 5 fold too, was 2 mins off £600.

Was out for a meal at the time, and phone had died, would have cashed out after they went 1-0 up in the 86th too.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
Valencia conceding in the 89th min and drawing lost my 100/1 8 fold, gutted. Also a smaller 5 fold too, was 2 mins off £600.

Was out for a meal at the time, and phone had died, would have cashed out after they went 1-0 up in the 86th too.

Don't watch the la liga highlights. Diego Alves will only make you wanna put your foot through the tv.

I was waiting on Valencia for a 9/1 treble. I was trying to get a few quid on the draw after Valencia scored but the bet victor app is shite and the sending off didn't help either.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
Only just found this thread. When Madrid played away the other season and the floodlights broke at the stadium I backed Madrid to win for a tidy profit of £1500. Game was cancelled and re-played the next night where they won. Didnt realise Betfred had voided my bet.

*cry forever*

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Only just found this thread. When Madrid played away the other season and the floodlights broke at the stadium I backed Madrid to win for a tidy profit of £1500. Game was cancelled and re-played the next night where they won. Didnt realise Betfred had voided my bet.

*cry forever*

Fuck me if ever there was a post worthy in this thread. That is a utter bastard of a stunt to pull from Fred the Manc. Had to be him didn't it :no

BTW - Best avatar in the world and I have asked you before but who is she?

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
Furious with myself for swerving Barkley 9/1 MOTM. Idiot.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Had an in before the lock bet on tonight so couldn't post. Just logged into Paddy to check my free bet from last week, had £15 in my account, which I thought I had bet on Sterling AGS Sunday, either had an MBS or I hadn't actually placed it.

Either way had £10 on Chelsea/Soton, shite.

£5 on Chelsea, Barnsley, Tranmere and Luton, £73 returned, effectively free money :D
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

£5 on Chelsea, Barnsley, Tranmere and Luton, £73 returned, effectively free money :D

:lmao

Free money - so stuck a massive fiver on it.

No wonder this post was from dec 2014. He's retired on his winnings.

Come to think of it, surely there's another after-timing thread. Sure I've seen more recent posts?

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
:lmao

Free money - so stuck a massive fiver on it.

No wonder this post was from dec 2014. He's retired on his winnings.

Come to think of it, surely there's another after-timing thread. Sure I've seen more recent posts?
I'd imagine it was a free £5 bet?  ???

An old aftertiming one from me; a game a month or so back I placed my largest ever bet at the time on an Aussie women's team. Over 4.5 goals netted me profit, over 5.5 goals was a huge profit and over 6.5 goals was jackpot.

They ended up winning 3-0 after having 55 shots on goal to the opposition's 0, almost 30 on target and 20 corners!
3 hours later and I won a 28/1 shot to win it all back and then some!

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
had a nice 5/1 GG Europa treble land yesterday. Cant quite comprehend how I didn't post that. I honestly thought I did. I was happy because I really put thought into it. I think will  bump up the GG thread once the real football starts

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
Re: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2016, 09:37:20 pm »
Been in and out of hospital all day so not really a chance to post but two nice little winners:

3 or more pens awarded in tonight's CL @ 12/1

Bayern & Barcelona to score 5+ each (halftime special) @ 10/1

Tops up the funds nicely, just need a Suarez assist for another but heyho!

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2016, 09:38:54 pm »
Been in and out of hospital all day so not really a chance to post but two nice little winners:

3 or more pens awarded in tonight's CL @ 12/1

Bayern & Barcelona to score 5+ each (halftime special) @ 10/1

Tops up the funds nicely, just need a Suarez assist for another but heyho!

nice one

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2016, 09:46:57 pm »
Badly needed accum coming in barring disaster

Draw Alaves v Deportivo
Win Benfica (Currently 3-0 v Braga)
Win Fogga  (narrow 1-2 away win over lowly Messina in Serie B)

£20 pays £180 odd.  (About 140 up as I also covered against the draw)
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2016, 06:10:28 pm »
Dominik Kumbela for Eintracht Braunscheweig. Was 9/4 ags and had a very good look at him but decided against it as he let me down last time out

Bags first  ::)

To compound my luck i completely forgot about Bas Dost today, backed him twice and has delivered twice, currently on a double  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:28:39 pm by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2016, 03:14:55 am »
Full house on New York game

HT/FT, Villa AGS, Villa 2+

Saved a disastrous last couple of days

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2016, 06:10:29 pm »
When you pick a gg and its let down by Everton, the ONLY team not to score in 3pm kickoff in premier league  ::)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2016, 10:56:15 pm »
When you pick a gg and its let down by Everton, the ONLY team not to score in 3pm kickoff in premier league  ::)

Haha just came in to post the same and just KNEW that they would have let someone else down for that 6-fold BTTS.

When Hull went down to 10 men I thought it would be them who let me down and I could have handled that.

Useless blue shites :no

Offline KingOfStrongStyle

• Anny Roader
  • Dub Nation!
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2016, 11:06:08 pm »
Did a six fold acca and was let down by Inter Milan  :butt

Not betting on an Italian side not named Juventus or Napoli again!

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2016, 08:10:30 am »
Ola kamara for colombud crew, had a very good look at him but decided I wasn't gonna place a single bet yesterday

AGS/ 2+ come in.

I'm slightly peeved to be fair but not fuming, can't let this control me again

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2016, 11:05:53 am »
Haven't bet much at all over the last couple of years but for some reason I fancied a bit of money on Charlie Austin AGS yesterday. Decided against it as I didn't want to fall back into wasting the odd tenner on bets here and there. Fucker.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2016, 08:13:01 pm »
Slimani to score a header @ 10/1 👌 Only got added late by sky he's a machine in the air!

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2016, 04:46:24 pm »
cash out is the devil

just lost out on £115 due to last kick of the game slavia prague goal. I usually dont cash out but i got stung earlier so i was wary. Feels like I got hit in the stomach by Mike Tyson

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2016, 07:03:19 pm »
Terrible day

Saw gg in polish cup game which i was very confident about but got greedy and doubled it with a game I weren't that confident on. You can guess which leg flopped me ::)

Need to get out of this rut

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2016, 11:34:09 pm »
Feel like crying Celtic and city drawing cost me 2k. had a acca last game I picked was this over 2.5 and city cast me 2k 

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off Bayern Munich. 11/1 5 way let down by the team you least expect. Beer swilling, sausage munching c*nts.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Twice in 2 days my treble for over 1.5 goals would have also landed if I done a GG so for time being on I'm going to match them until i get burnt.

Evens when you can get 4/1 kinda hurts my feelings

« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 06:21:47 pm by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Went big on gg in arsenal game, realised at 85 its not coming in. Hover at over 0.5 goals at 5/2. Bottle it  ::)

Now I have to spend the evening chasing.

edit: half time victoria plezen and malcateo double. Chase over  :)
« Last Edit: October 2, 2016, 07:54:21 pm by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
had szalai ags 4/1

paddy didn't have 2+

you know how this story ends  ::)

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
NAC Breda you absolute fcking c*nts

£20 on a 9/1 4 fold and let down by the shortest odds of the accumulator. Absolutely sickening

Today I had a 12/5 shout for GG (pre kick off) come in but am flopped with a 4/7 shout  ::)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There's no way I could have been the only one screwed over by City yesterday surely?

Did my Super6 picks in the form of a six fold acca and was let down for £160 by their useless penno takers and Martin fuckin Stecklenberg :no

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Had a fucking brilliant winning AGS treble on Saturday.

Only problem is five minutes after placing it I changed my mind, cashed it out and placed it on something else, which obviously then lost.   :butt

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
tedorscyck/Sotiru/kokorin

The only reason i picked kokorin was because i misread the teamsheet and didn't realise guilano was his first name and not surname. He was 6/4 kokorin was 10/11

That would have been 30/1 winner if i had looked properly

Feel sick
« Last Edit: November 3, 2016, 07:52:32 pm by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Landed the flukiest treble of my life

Petapa HT, Atlas HT, Juarez 2 to win. Used a b365 free bet

I never even heard of Juarez and didn't know there was mexican third division

« Last Edit: November 6, 2016, 06:03:36 am by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
Had a horse tip it won. Was gonna put the winnings on chelsea to win and btts last night thought no i'll play it safe btts and over 2.5. So i have btts and over 2.5, michigan -30.5, alabama -7, washington -18.5, clemson -28. So everton not scoring let me down for 750ish. I know fuck all about any sport other than football either yet win on american football
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had a lovely 9/1 4 way on the go last night.

Roma -1, Standard Leige, Cavani AGS and Sevilla/Barca over 3.5 goals.

Neymar through on goal, 30 seconds to go, keeper to beat, Suarez is square, open fucking goal, fluffed it. Dickhead.