Author Topic: Liverpool 1 v Man United 1 (Sky Sports 2 12.45)  (Read 13328 times)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Re: Liverpool v Man United (Sky Sports 2 12.45)
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2011, 01:53:18 pm »
United have started the second half better here, bar a great run from Downing. We need to get control of the ball and keep it simple.

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2011, 01:54:13 pm »
51 - FOUL - Park pulls Suarez down and the ref actually calls a foul. Suarez tries to take it quickly, but the ref pulls it back.....
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 01:55:34 pm »
52 - Corner to Liverpool after a very good bit of skill from Suarez. Kuyt gets a free header and hits it directly at goal.....Evans saves with his hand and no peno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appalling refereeing. Meanwhile the mancs have the attack.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 01:55:35 pm »
Massive handball shout in the box there. I'll rephrase that. Handball from Evans in the box off Kuyt's header. Predictably, United break and nearly score through Young.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 01:56:33 pm »
Kelly is handling Young very well, I have to say.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2011, 01:56:58 pm »
53 - Kelly allows Young to get into the box and Carra nearly gives a peno away, but the ball bobs to Reina to pick up easily. Kelly needs to be careful allowing Young to cut in.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2011, 01:58:25 pm »
Oh FFS shut up about England, Wilkins. Who cares.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2011, 01:58:57 pm »
55 - Suarez takes a shot from around 30 yards out. De Gea comfortably saves.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2011, 02:00:24 pm »
57 - Sub - Hendo coming on for Lucas. Lucas has looked a bit dodgy so far and was risking another yellow so that is a good decision imo. Surprised it wasn't Spearing maybe.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2011, 02:00:44 pm »
Henderson on for Lucas. Probably sensible given he's had a couple of fouls since his yellow. Worries me with Rooney, Nani, Hernandez to come though.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2011, 02:01:12 pm »
57 - Sub - Hendo coming on for Lucas. Lucas has looked a bit dodgy so far and was risking another yellow so that is a good decision imo. Surprised it wasn't Spearing maybe.
Yeah, I am too. Big test for Jordan this, best of luck to the lad.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2011, 02:01:47 pm »
58 - Evra gets skinned at least two times by Suarez and Evra dives on the floor like a little bitch whinging and whining......disgusting by the manc. Corner to Liverpool. Ref doesn't fall for it.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2011, 02:02:20 pm »
Evra feigns injury better than any other player in the league. Superb at it.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2011, 02:02:40 pm »
Hmm looks like the ref did give a freekick? Not sure what happened there.

Over to The 5th.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2011, 02:03:08 pm »
smalling fouls downing.'

I can not put enough emphasis on it, I can not get enough of our pass and move!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2011, 02:03:44 pm »
59 Sky saying Gerrard has dropped deeper. In all of one minute? Not sure about that

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2011, 02:04:22 pm »
60 Ball falls to Suarez on edge of area, volleys over. How Stephen Jones would have loved that one a couple of hours ago.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2011, 02:05:33 pm »
61 Evans given all the time in the world to bring it out, we're not pressing their defence. Sustained possession from United comes to nothing.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2011, 02:06:01 pm »
62 Good move involving Kuyt and Downing, snuffed out by Smalling

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2011, 02:06:32 pm »
62 Suarez steals ball on edge of box, shoots, wide, corner.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:08:37 pm by The 5th Benitle »

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2011, 02:07:34 pm »
Evra is a piece of crap. Suarez tries to settle things and Evra reacts and swats his arm away. Prick. People complain about Tevez.

HAHA Evra got a yellow. Deserved.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2011, 02:07:51 pm »
63 Gerrard takes corner. Retaken because of some argy-bargy in the area involving Suarez and Evra.
Take two. Poor delivery but falls to Hendo, then to Adam, weak shot into side netting, no danger.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2011, 02:08:17 pm »
64 Evra booked for persistent arguing and getting at Dirk.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2011, 02:09:01 pm »
65 Rooney warming up.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2011, 02:10:06 pm »
66 Adam breaks free, taken out by Ferdinand, who has been booked already, but Marriner bottles the big decision. FK to Libpool

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2011, 02:10:36 pm »
No yellow card? Joke. He gave a free kick and thought it was a foul = yellow.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2011, 02:11:08 pm »
GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!! GERRARRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2011, 02:11:51 pm »
67 Gerrard to take. Threatening area. Wide of the wall. low, SCORES! SCORES! SCORES! Get in there Stevie. 1-0 Liverpool

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:05 pm »
Looks like Giggs doesn't like balls to the stomach mauahaha.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:38 pm »
68 Rooney on. That goal was just like Stevie's against United last season.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Re: Liverpool 1 v Man United 0 (Sky Sports 2 12.45)
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2011, 02:13:57 pm »
70 Impressive response from United, all over us but we're holding fast.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »
71 Back to caginess in the middle, though the tempo has gone up 2 gears as has the atmosphere. Adam floats a diagonal into the box, just too long for Downing, Goal Kick

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:54 pm »
hehe even Kenny tries to claim the throw ins :)

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2011, 02:16:12 pm »
Someone needs to get working on a gif of Stevie, Adam and Martin all sliding on knees in slow motion.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2011, 02:16:49 pm »
72 Rooney playing very deep thus far. Which is nice. Ferdinand looking rusty, could be a red waiting to happen

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2011, 02:17:32 pm »
73, Adam fouled in our half, FK and a chance to breathe. Pepe taking from left touchline

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2011, 02:18:19 pm »
74 Neat play from Downing frees Adam, who chips it up but too long for Suarez, keeper takes

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2011, 02:19:17 pm »
75 'Fergie's right, your fans are shite' rings out. Nani shoots from distance, no danger. Hernandez coming on for Jones

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2011, 02:20:12 pm »
76 Welbeck looked to have broken clear up the left, Pepe covers and clears long

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2011, 02:20:52 pm »
76 'Who's the Scouser in the wig' rings out loud and clear. The answer is Wayne Rooney.