Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 149759 times)

Offline I-was-watching-it-on-Sky

• Jiggerer Pokerer. He was watching, he was watching, he was watching it on Sky. He was watching it on Sky!
  • Kopite
  • We return to our place as football Royalty.
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:07 pm »
Seriously, I'll do the job for nothing.

Steady...Mike Bassett
Lesser Redneck Shitehawk

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:10 pm »
Hodgson spent about £5 when he was here and left before any real damage was done.

It was still worse.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:29 pm »
Sideways, backwards and repeat. Then you might get woken up by a 30 yarder or a crap cross

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:33 pm »
Hodgson spent about £5 when he was here and left before any real damage was done.

I actually only recall us signing Meireles that season and he was a great player..
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:39 pm »
Rodgers is a dead man walking.

Funnily enough, Balotelli was doing a passable impression of a zombie too - blank expression and slow cumbersome movement, the useless twat.

Rodgers either knows he's safe no matter what, or knows he's going no matter what, because if his job is up in the air, he's sleepwalking to a zero hours contract.

I try to be old school positive, but I saw nothing, and I mean nothing, in that overall team performance or tactical shitestorm that merits positivity.

Individually, Can, Coutinho, Lovren and Mignolet played as well as they could in the circumstances, but the rest? Nah, not fucking having it.

At least half of those who made it onto the pitch tonight should be embarrassed to pick their wages up, the bare faced cheeky bastards.

The whole match summed up for me in one moment - the veteran Harper, with all the agility of an arthritic pensioner, fumbles the ball after a shot, and not one red shirt is within a mile of him to follow it up. 

I bet the travelling Kop inside the ground wished they'd spewed the tickets and joined the protest now eh don't they?
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite
« Reply #405 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:46 pm »
We simply can't be trusted with money. Same old story. Houllier blew it, Kenny blew it and now Brendan has continued the tradition. Forgive me but I've got to bring up the unmentionable name of Rafa. If Benitez had the same war chests as Dalglish and Rodgers with his well known shopping list of Simao, Dani Alves, Aguero, David Silva, David Villa and Vidic we were denied from making respectable offer by the two cowboys we would not be still be counting the seasons since our last title. I truly believe that.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #406 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:06 pm »

Did he fuck, he spent £5 million odd on Poulsen for fuck sake.

Rodgers is gone and rightly so but let's not compare him to the owlen one.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #407 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:09 pm »
Fucking feeble.  Players and management are letting this club down.

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:10 pm »
He spent that £5 on Paul Konchesky.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #409 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:13 pm »
BR post-match interview was interesting.

Said it was frustrating, but made out like we were unlucky because Hull didn't have many chances.

Also said 5th is "about where we're at", whatever that means.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:19 pm »

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:21 pm »
Sad state of affairs. If Brendan goes (I don't think he will since FSG are f-ing clueless and have no idea what to do footie wise), there have to be massive changes in management. Management clear out NOW.

I reckon we should have a RAWK clear out. That would be boss.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:26 pm »
I'll do the job for free as well, by the way. I have no coaching experience but I promise I won't play Mario up front on his own.

I'm gonna stick him in goal.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:29 pm »
I don't think there's evidence that BR has "lost the dressing room" or am I wrong? Frustratingly teams have decided the best way to play against us is with the "they don't like it up them" attitude. If you press us and sit deep we're simply toothless. But would Suarez have found a way through that wall of yellow stripes?

There's certainly a discussion to be had about why & how our team lacks shape and balance with so many square pegs though.
Something I posted about. And I agree, it is crass.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:42 pm »
It just stinks of nobody knows what going on.

Brendan is obviously shitting himself that he's on thin ice and can feel the bullet coming, the players don't know who will be there next season... it's just a mess.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:46 pm »
I hope we stop talking about 4th now.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:46 pm »
Dear Lord, what has happen to us?

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:59 pm »
We are back to where we were at the start of the season. Look shite.

Offline Red Sea

• ...has (de)parted.
  • Legacy Fan
  • BR is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
« Reply #418 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:04 pm »
I reckon we should have a RAWK clear out. That would be boss.
Starting with you?
Boss.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:04 pm »
Rodgers is a crap manager that has won nothing.

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
« Reply #420 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:05 pm »

You'd put mediocrity in your sandwiches if it was possible. Fucking delicious.
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #421 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »
Brendan knew Sturridge is injury prone so he buys a maverick striker and one whose best days are behind him as backup. Defensively, despite a run earlier in the season, we are awful. I'm not sure if the players appreciate what it means to play for Liverpool. No matter how much of an off day we are having we should NEVER be outfought by the opposition. It doesn't take talent to put in an honest shift. Just the right attitude. Brendan needs to take a long hard look at his position. If he feels he is not up to it walk away. If he wants to prove he is let the players do his talking for him on the pitch. Brendan ffs stop giving the press easy copy every day. Your turning the club into a joke. The only place to do your talking is through the performances on the pitch. Yes I know I have repeated the point twice but why not!

Offline bodhisattva

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:14 pm »
Best stream I ever had.....I ended up with watching a shit performance from Liverpool FC.

Negative note: Sterling, Balotelli, Lovern, Johnson, Allen absolutely dreadful.  They were absolutely clueless what they were doing.

Positive note: Mignolet, Sktrel, Can, Henderson, Coutinho, Ibe knew what they were doing but they struggled with the other shit.  Liverpool are lucky to have them.

Massive clearout this summer!!    Enough BS of "outstanding comments" from Rodgers.   Time for him to get ruthless with players!!!

your best ever stream must not have been too good if you thought Allen was dreadful tonight.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:19 pm »
We had the personnel to play 5 at the back, a system that has worked, in fact the only fucking system that's worked this season. Why go to an uneven back four?

Sterling keeps being played out wide. He can't cross the ball. He's been overplayed and out of position. We've gone right back to November, and I can't think for the life of me why. We didn't have Sturridge back then, Sakho isn't that necessary against Hull and Allen could do Lucas' job tonight. Why have we reverted back to a losing system? Even without poor transfer activity/motivation issues, the tactics make no sense.

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #424 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:21 pm »
I see it's the usual suspects, an all. Oh well, nothing changes, but I best stay out the footy threads or I'll be getting binned same as last time round, an all.

Mate its not that. Its when your manager runs out of ideas. And he has which is why he's gone back to his loan striker formation that just doesn't work. He's given up, like most have. He hasn't got the fight or believe to turn it around.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:22 pm »
Barbaric

Beaten by Steve Fucking Bruce, and Hull City who were a point above the relegation zone prior to kick off.

Utter bullshit season

Meanwhile, Luis Suarez scores a lovely goal for Barcelona this evening. Fuck sake.
Do you mean Hull were fighting for their lives, and the players were desperate not to get relegated and lose half their wages? And do you mean, Suarez is a fantastic footballer, that could change any team, but he decided he didn't want to play for us any longer?
?
Or are you just throwing a wobbler because your expectations weren't met and you feel like sulking. Doesn't matter. Don't answer. I'm off before this crap drives me mental
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Mainstanderbutsitting

• Main Stander
« Reply #426 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:31 pm »
BR seems bereft of ideas. His demeanour doesn't exactly inspire the players, does it?

Those that think he should remain in the job are kidding themselves.

We lost Suarez and once gone we were exposed beyond belief.

Not sure who takes the wrap for not replacing him but we didn't and are paying the price now.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:33 pm »
Rodgers on sky now.  'Never looked like scoring, good build up but never threatened.  Disappointed with the goal, never came out in the right way, poor goal conceded.  Had enough of the ball but little threat.  This season was going to be difficult, scoring 47 goals to this stage last season where it was over double that.  Have to finish the season as strong as we can'.

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #428 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:33 pm »
He'd just signed a contract extension 6 months previously. Any manager worth their salt would have told him to shut the fuck up and honour his deal. That's called getting a grip.

Amazing.

You know why the extension was signed don't you? To iron clad the buy out clause that Barca then activated at £75m.

So Rodgers can be criticised for a lot, but certainly not "letting Suarez go".
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
« Reply #429 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:42 pm »
Klopp to city, Brendan to burnley, Sherwood rejects us and sterling joins villa. This could be the worst summer as a fan of this club.

Klopp to Bayern Munich,  Brendan to Tranmere, Sherwood rejects us and Sterling to Marine more like...
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #430 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:15 pm »
 Extra time , maybe pens between Bayern - Dortmund on BT lads  - leave this thread til the morning !!  ;)
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
« Reply #431 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:16 pm »
Still believe in Rodgers. He needs to fix up next season though

Can I interest you in Mormonism?

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #432 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:16 pm »
Spent over £200 mill and we see two shit wastes of money in Lallana and Lambert come on.

Lallana isn't shit lad and Lambert has hardly been picked. Go watch Charlton instead.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:18 pm »
Starting with you?
Boss.

The amount of dickheads on here these days I'll probably take voluntary redundancy.

Offline Gonebay

• Horny for Dudek
  • Kopite
« Reply #434 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:39 pm »
Dear Lord, what has happen to us?
We woke up from last season's dream and got on with usual life.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:46 pm »
Lallana isn't shit lad and Lambert has hardly been picked. Go watch Charlton instead.

Yeah, that's our issue. Lambert hasn't played enough...

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #436 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »
Agree with this. The midfield looks completely clueless.

And so would any midfield in the world with such lack of movement ahead of them and the ball failing to stick whenever it does get there. The amount of time Coutinho would pick up the ball, get his head up, and wait for a run only for it to not happen and Phil has to turn away from the crowd of players and play a square ball. He must have been so frustrated.

The midfield were not outstanding, but they did enough to have the lions share of possession. In order to create, they need movement ahead of them. They had absolutely nothing every time they looked forward to aim at. The only player who got into any goalscoring positions was Hendo and as part of a midfield pair that was above and beyond what he's actually expected to do.

The goal was down to Balotelli not tracking his man or stepping out. Much like he is in the opposition box, he was static and not focused. He also gave the ball away without much of a fight which lead to the corner. I never blame a goal on a single player as 99 times out of 100 it's a chain of events and multiple errors, but he had a huge part to play in our loss today due to lack of application in both boxes.
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #437 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:01 pm »
I think an early summer break from football is calling me.

This feels like the last days of Houllier .

None of our (fit) strikers are worthy of the name. Time to let Raheem earn his new contract as a false number nine for the rest of this one.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:02 pm »
Funnily enough, Balotelli was doing a passable impression of a zombie too - blank expression and slow cumbersome movement, the useless twat.

Rodgers either knows he's safe no matter what, or knows he's going no matter what, because if his job is up in the air, he's sleepwalking to a zero hours contract.

I try to be old school positive, but I saw nothing, and I mean nothing, in that overall team performance or tactical shitestorm that merits positivity.

Individually, Can, Coutinho, Lovren and Mignolet played as well as they could in the circumstances, but the rest? Nah, not fucking having it.

At least half of those who made it onto the pitch tonight should be embarrassed to pick their wages up, the bare faced cheeky bastards.

The whole match summed up for me in one moment - the veteran Harper, with all the agility of an arthritic pensioner, fumbles the ball after a shot, and not one red shirt is within a mile of him to follow it up. 

I bet the travelling Kop inside the ground wished they'd spewed the tickets and joined the protest now eh don't they?

Mate I'm the same I try and be positive but recently half of these look to happy to be picking up their wages and showing nothing for it.  It like they are laughing at the fans who pay through their noses to go the game.  The least I expect is the will to have a go and theres been too many passengers in this team this season.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: April 28, 2015, 10:09:06 pm »
BR post-match interview was interesting.

Said it was frustrating, but made out like we were unlucky because Hull didn't have many chances.

Also said 5th is "about where we're at", whatever that means.

It will be interesting if we come 6th then.