Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 590489 times)

Offline jotirori

• Legacy Fan
2-2 tonight.

Madrid will win comfortably tomorrow.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gomez, Robben and Iniesta.

Are you implying Iniesta's a bottler?

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Simes from Gravesend: "Everyone seems to be talking about how strong Bayern are. They are playing the best club side the world has seen. Barca to win by 3 or 4."

BBC make me laugh.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
The intensity and tempo in this game will be amazing, this has the makes of a classic and the scoreline could really be anything.

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
Simes from Gravesend: "Everyone seems to be talking about how strong Bayern are. They are playing the best club side the world has seen. Barca to win by 3 or 4."

BBC make me laugh.
Barca couldn't beat FC HJK of Finland by 3 or 4 AWAY in Europe, let alone Bayern. Honestly, for a team dubbed as greatest of all time, I find their European away record extremely average. Beasts at home though.

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
Expecting best case scenario it'll be a draw, but hoping Barcelona lose here tonight.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
The intensity and tempo in this game will be amazing, this has the makes of a classic and the scoreline could really be anything.

Or it can be the most boring game one could have ever imagined  :lickin

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
I shall do so  ;D Might not make it out of the arena alive but it was worth it  ;D ;D

If you look good amongst the home fans, a cameraman might even pick you during the breaks.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
No Masch? :(
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline GlenJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What a cracker of a match this could be, can't wait! Think Bayern will win 2-1.
Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.

You should literally be skinned for such a fucking daft answer :o

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What a fantastic semi-final. Fancy Bayern.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
Or it can be the most boring game one could have ever imagined  :lickin

Bayern are not the type to sit back and defend that is why it will be great game, a team going at Barcelona for once instead of doing the usual and defending for the whole 90 minutes.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
No Masch? :(

Injured. Might be back for the second leg.

@ thegodfella
Well, keep an eye out for me, then, though we are fairly high up and I doubt any cameras will catch us.

That being said: Iniesta sparkles  :wellin

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
Anyone know where I can catch this on a stream?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Piqué shaved his head. Or at least I think it's Piqué.

OMG.

Looks like a tool  :o

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Brace yourselves Pique shaved off his 50's quiff

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite
team line ups out?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
team line ups out?

Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Gomez. Subs: Starke, Van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Gustavo, Tymoschuk.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Sanchez, Messi, Pedro. Subs: Pinto, Fabregas, Villa, Thiago, Montoya, Abidal, Song.

Referee: Viktor Kassai (Hungary)
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Brace yourselves Pique shaved off his 50's quiff

Another Spanish footballer goes for the Walter white look. First Enrique, then Isco now Pique.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Why is Tello not on the bench? He's better than Alexis for a start.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I hope someone launches a ball at Chiles' fat head in the next two or three minutes.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Po The Panda

• Legacy Fan
Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Gomez. Subs: Starke, Van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Gustavo, Tymoschuk.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Sanchez, Messi, Pedro. Subs: Pinto, Fabregas, Villa, Thiago, Montoya, Abidal, Song.

Dante and Lahm on yellows crucial for Bayern they don't get suspended for next week.

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite

thanks, that bayern team is really something else. Barca's team looks good too i dunno much about batra tho? they have a much stronger bench , should be a cracker.

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why is Tello not on the bench? He's better than Alexis for a start.
Alexis is in much better form at the moment compared to earlier in the season
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Alexis is in much better form at the moment compared to earlier in the season
Scored last week didn't he? Haven't watched Barca for a few weeks.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Not a fan of Bayern but going over their just to ask them 'what's the German for chokers?' seems pretty insulting.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Pedro to score.

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
not sure who I want to win.
Hoping its a decent game

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
c'mon Bayern

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
Schweinsteiger with a screamer...make it happen!

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Pique and Alba on a yellow as well, wouldn't want either of them suspended for the return leg Barca.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Hope Bayern lose for being so mean to my favoriteist team the Hamburg bees.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
poor from barca so far. clearly got no plan b

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
robben greedy twat

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Poor, Robben.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why am I choosing Kiddy/Wrexham over this.

Don't disappoint me, Kiddy.

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite
my streams audio is behind shouted save before robben took a shot, quite annoying

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
what a twat robben is. squares that irs 1-0