Author Topic: Isco to Manchester City  (Read 6939 times)

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Isco to Manchester City
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:58:52 pm »
According to AS, Isco and his agent met with Txiki Begiristain for the final round of talks about his personal contract, which was concluded successfully. Now, ManCity has to only negotiate with Malaga, and Malaga are expecting to get the release clause written in his contract, i.e. 35 million euros.

Txiki apparently wants to negotiate, I don't know what is there to negotiate. Isco is Malaga's leader, they need money, and ManCity are money bags. Malaga should ask for 40 million euros when Txiki shows up for negotiations :D

Seriously though, a bit sad to see him leave Malaga. I really think both him and Pellegrini like Malaga, and wanted to stay there, ideally. This also tells me that perhaps Pellegrini to ManCity has influenced Isco's decision a lot. A big question though is how all of Nasri, Silva and Isco, players of the same ilk, will play together. It would have been impossible with Mancini's set up and football, but I think with Pellegrini, it is possible (4-2-3-1).

There are also rumors of Nasri going back to France, so may be that will happen. But Isco is in line to be a superstar in England.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
Re: Isco to Manchester City
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:00:18 pm »
According to AS, Isco and his agent met with Txiki Begiristain for the final round of talks about his personal contract, which was concluded successfully. Now, ManCity has to only negotiate with Malaga, and Malaga are expecting to get the release clause written in his contract, i.e. 35 million euros.

Txiki apparently wants to negotiate, I don't know what is there to negotiate. Isco is Malaga's leader, they need money, and ManCity are money bags. Malaga should ask for 40 million euros when Txiki shows up for negotiations :D

Seriously though, a bit sad to see him leave Malaga. I really think both him and Pellegrini like Malaga, and wanted to stay there, ideally. This also tells me that perhaps Pellegrini to ManCity has influenced Isco's decision a lot. A big question though is how all of Nasri, Silva and Isco, players of the same ilk, will play together. It would have been impossible with Mancini's set up and football, but I think with Pellegrini, it is possible (4-2-3-1).

There are also rumors of Nasri going back to France, so may be that will happen. But Isco is in line to be a superstar in England.

That being the small matter?  ;)
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:01:50 pm »

The only rumours you should ever listen to.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 07:04:38 pm »
Good deal for all concerned in my opinion. City are getting a player who is not only top quality but young as well. Malaya are getting loads of money for one player and can use that to strengthen multiple areas of their squad and Isco is moving to a bigger club with more chance at trophies.

Shame he's going to city from an outsiders point of view, but I think he'll be a hit, instead of stagnating like so many players do when they make these kinds of moves
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 07:09:40 pm »
His Thong Song was catchy and the video was boss.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 07:11:34 pm »

Bombed at Newcastle though

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 07:13:07 pm »

I think about womens bottoms when I see him
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 07:13:40 pm »
And also when Im awake
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 07:14:16 pm »
This reminded me the transfer window is only around the corner. Oh joy.

I haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion, What sort of player is he? Speed and tricks like Hazzard or more silky like Silva?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 07:16:25 pm »

I haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion, What sort of player is he? Speed and tricks like Hazzard or more silky like Silva?
Much more like Silva.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 07:22:58 pm »
Much more like Silva.

Oh great, So they will have 2 of the little shits.  :no

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 07:24:20 pm »

He is in between the two. Closer to Silva though, not as quick as Hazard.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 07:27:33 pm »
He's not Dave Isco from Ottawa, is he?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 07:35:17 pm »
He's not Dave Isco from Ottawa, is he?

You never know Chops. Every time I've seen him play I've thought

He is I incredible

He is S superficial

He is C complicated

He is O oh, oh, oh
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 10:20:48 pm »

The only rumours you should ever listen to.

Brilliant!  :)
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 10:24:08 pm »
Be good to have him in the league. City agreeing a fee should be no problem as Arsenal have shown Malaga sell at very fair prices.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 01:36:16 pm »
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 01:46:22 pm »
He could be better than Silva in a few years. More consistently impacting the game anyway.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 02:50:05 pm »
He could be better than Silva in a few years. More consistently impacting the game anyway.
One advantage of Isco so far, which I am afraid he may lose, is that he is not afraid to shoot from distance. And he is pretty good at that. All other attributes like passing and moving are about at Silva's level already.

Also, Isco seems better in going past players than Silva. It is fair to say Isco has been a better player than Silva this season. And unless Silva improves, which he is likely do under Pellegrini in his team, Isco is and will continue to be better. It will be interesting to see Isco in a more dominant team. Something tells me that Silva will play much better too next season. It's a good option to have an attacking quarter of Isco-Silva and Aguero-Dzeko/Tevez.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2013, 11:16:31 pm »
reports now that he's in talks with real madrid.

they'll be flocking there like flies now mourinho's gone

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 09:18:36 pm »

Real Madrid and Málaga in talks in the Bernabéu for Isco

‘Operation Isco’ is underway at Real Madrid. Málaga have asked for 35 million euros (the value of his buy-out clause) for the ‘Golden Boy’ of 2012, who arrived for seven million from Valencia, and extended his contract just a few months ago.Madrid are extremely interested in the player, but want to include players in the deal to lower the cash price.

Real Madrid are involved in talks with Málaga sporting director Mario Husillos, General Manager, Vicente Casado, the player’s lawyer, Rafael Comino and Isco’s father.

Francisco Martín Aguilar, Málaga director, admitted this morning that Madrid were keen on the midfielder. “Madrid are very interested in him. But so far there is nothing official”, he said. Manchester City and Monaco, amongst others, have also shown interest in the player.

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/05/22/english/1369244071_690626.html

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 09:22:34 pm »
That means one of Ozil, Callejon, Di Maria as well as Kaka is definitely leaving.

Hope we go for Callejon, he'd be boss for us. It is also good not to see Isco playing for another English club, it is enough having to endure Silva & Mata playing for City & Chelsea.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Kopitian

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 06:22:43 am »
You never know Chops. Every time I've seen him play I've thought

He is I incredible

He is S superficial

He is C complicated

He is O oh, oh, oh

we need to sign him just for the fact we can sing that song on the kop.

Fuck me that would be awesome

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 08:34:07 am »
That means one of Ozil, Callejon, Di Maria as well as Kaka is definitely leaving.

Hope we go for Callejon, he'd be boss for us. It is also good not to see Isco playing for another English club, it is enough having to endure Silva & Mata playing for City & Chelsea.
Di maria is the one.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 08:50:35 am »
Real Madrid have apparently offered around €20 Million + Callejon for Isco. I don't think Ozil will leave. He will surely stay but there are rumours of Di Maria leaving which would be downright stupid on Real Madrid's part. He would suit Real more than Bale.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 08:51:16 am »
Be good to have him in the league. City agreeing a fee should be no problem as Arsenal have shown Malaga sell at very fair prices.

Isco Facto he is joining City. 

Offline BFM

• Legacy Fan
  • Compulsive hyperbolic exaggerator
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 09:09:25 am »
oh dear
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:25 am »
Isco, if he goes to Real Madrid, most likely will ruin himself.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 01:20:04 am »
Isco, if he goes to Real Madrid, most likely will ruin himself.
You always say the same whenever a player you rate goes there.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 02:16:23 am »
You always say the same whenever a player you rate goes there.
True :D

But that prediction was true for Canales, Granero etc. though. Madrid buy tons of stars, and they start them ahead of youngsters. That's why the likes of Mata were right to leave. Even Carvajal is making a return after a good season with Bayer, he had 0 chance if he stayed at the club.

Anyway, Madrid have Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo etc. in attack. Surely Isco has a better chance at ManCity with Nasri, Silva and Milner as his competition?

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 05:54:54 am »
Did anybody see Isco's goal in this matchday? Against Deportivo, he had such a cool move and a nice finish. Seems so simple, yet most of players are unable to pull it off.

Offline Pinky_Bieber

• shit fan whose IQ is unlikely to be exceeding 59
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:54 am »
i hope City doesnt get him
YNWA

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »
Man City: Isco wants to follow 'football father' Manuel Pellegrini

27 May 2013

Spain midfielder Isco has suggested a move to Manchester City is possible after he spoke of his desire to follow Manuel Pellegrini out of Malaga.

Pellegrini, 59, is widely expected to succeed Roberto Mancini as City manager after the Italian was sacked on 14 May.

Isco, 21, was signed by Pellegrini from Valencia in 2011 and wants to play under the Chilean again next season.

He said: "He's been my footballing father and I know that he likes me. Of course I'd like to continue with him."

Isco, who made his full international debut for Spain against Uruguary in February, signed a new contract with Malaga at the beginning of the year, which includes a £30m buy-out clause.

But the playmaker also suggested regular first-team football would be uppermost in his thinking when he decides where he will play next season.

"It's a very important decision for me and I don't want to get it wrong," Isco said.

"I want to play, wherever it is, and that's the most important thing. I don't want to regret it after not getting many minutes.

"I'm not closing my door to anyone but my priority is to play and I don't want to be on the bench. We'll see what happens in the summer."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22681855

Offline BigMarcs

• Would like an R with his Mac...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 02:20:05 am »
I think its either Real Madrid or City for the boy. I have a feeling he'd do much better at City with Pellegrini, for the neutral I hope he makes the move there.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/bigcreds

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51:10 am »
The days of us having a sniff of signing a player of his quality are well gone. Sad state of affairs.

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 03:11:36 am »
The days of us having a sniff of signing a player of his quality are well gone. Sad state of affairs.

Those days never existed.

When did we ever outbid RM or Chelsea/City for a player that cost 30m+?