Author Topic: LFC v Oldham FA Cup Third Round 05/01/14 3pm Ticket Details  (Read 13672 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
Re: LFC v Oldham FA Cup Third Round 05/01/14 3pm Ticket Details
« Reply #160 on: January 4, 2014, 03:21:16 pm »
Cheers mate, it's as I feared. Fortunately the guy said I could pay when I received the tickets which makes me think that he's not trying to scam me and it's literally a fuck up from royal mail, which kinda pisses me off more as I know the tickets are probably sat down the road in the depot.

Obviously I don't know who you bought them off and if he's trustworthy but in theory anyone could say their cards had a certain game on and you wouldn't know, so maybe get him to forward you the confirmation email he got when he bought them as well, just to be sure? I'm sure it's all above board, but it's a bit of backup.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #161 on: January 4, 2014, 03:32:34 pm »
Obviously I don't know who you bought them off and if he's trustworthy but in theory anyone could say their cards had a certain game on and you wouldn't know, so maybe get him to forward you the confirmation email he got when he bought them as well, just to be sure? I'm sure it's all above board, but it's a bit of backup.

I mean he's sent me the confirmation email with the seat details etc so aslong as he hasn't gone out of his way to forge that aswell then I have to assume it's all above board.

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: January 4, 2014, 03:34:28 pm »
Have you PM'd the guy on here?

Ask him if he would call the TO first thing and explain the situation. See what they say.

I've PM'd him and emailed him this afternoon but no response. Only been an hour or two though so understandable he hasn't seen it yet, I guess when he sent them on thursday with next day delivery he assumed it would all be sorted by now.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: January 4, 2014, 03:36:01 pm »
I mean he's sent me the confirmation email with the seat details etc so aslong as he hasn't gone out of his way to forge that aswell then I have to assume it's all above board.

Ah, good, sounds above board and just a Royal Mail fuck-up then. Hope you can get to the game somehow.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: January 4, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »
Ah, good, sounds above board and just a Royal Mail fuck-up then. Hope you can get to the game somehow.

Let's hope so. Cheers for the help mate.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #165 on: January 4, 2014, 05:14:09 pm »
Presumably thou you are meant to send them back afterwards? So if they are lost he'll be worried too, or he'll have to buy replacements?! If they were sent Special Delivery, he'd be able to track them so would know if they were on the van for delivery yesterday or today? If he used Recorded, I doubt he'll see them again. I know I wouldn't trust Royal Mail with mine
We are a team of one half.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 4, 2014, 07:59:58 pm »
Email confirmation should be fine. Had to get a replacement at Notts County and the derby last season due to not having the cardė bought on and was done and dusted within minutes on both occasions. Just show them the confirmation email and say you left your cards at home and you should be alright (presuming it's legit). Even though I had more details of the cardholder on me they never went further and ask for any of them. Suppose it depends who you get aswell, some maybe more fussy than others.

Oh and you have to pay £10 for each ticket too!!
« Last Edit: January 4, 2014, 08:06:19 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline KM519

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: January 4, 2014, 08:23:48 pm »
Does anyone know what time the TO opens up on Sunday KO's? I need to sort out some dupes, but not sure what the times are. Thanks

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #168 on: January 4, 2014, 08:39:39 pm »
Does anyone know what time the TO opens up on Sunday KO's? I need to sort out some dupes, but not sure what the times are. Thanks

On Wednesday for Hull it was 10.15 but not sure on a Sunday. Though both 3 o'clock kick offs

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 4, 2014, 09:04:41 pm »

Opening Times

Ticket Office, Membership & Customer Service

At the Window - Anfield
Monday - Friday: 8.15am - 3.45pm
Non Match Saturdays: 9.15am - 3.00pm

Match days: 9.15am - Kick Off
(Match Day Opening times may vary depending on the Kick Off)

all this is on :

www.lfc.tv

:P
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 6, 2014, 11:50:03 am »
Can anyone help?

I've bought tickets off a guy on here for the Oldham game who sent his membership cards special delivery on thursday, but they still havent arrived (royal mail fuck up). He's sent me the email with the seat details, is there anyway to get in and sit in these seats without the membership cards? Can you go to the ticket office with the seat detail email and they will give you a paper copy for the tickets?

Is there anything I can do so two seats don't go to waste tomorrow?

Thanks

Did you get sorted out OK?

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2014, 05:32:10 pm »
I noticed at the match last Sunday that the seats were used on the front row of the Kop next to the Main Stand, which are not used and are covered for League matches.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2014, 05:36:03 pm »
I noticed at the match last Sunday that the seats were used on the front row of the Kop next to the Main Stand, which are not used and are covered for League matches.

Think thats coz the BT cameras weren't in the moat in front of them like they are at league games.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 06:03:15 pm »
Think thats coz the BT cameras weren't in the moat in front of them like they are at league games.

I did notice that there was a similar arrangement of seats left empty in the Annie road end underneath the TV studio.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2014, 06:25:45 pm »
I did notice that there was a similar arrangement of seats left empty in the Annie road end underneath the TV studio.

Yes, but not in the Kop.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2014, 06:26:21 pm »
There we're empty seats under the TV Studio to prevent any supporters breaking in, and hooking a camera up to stream the game live to Rawk ;)

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2014, 06:41:10 pm »
There we're empty seats under the TV Studio to prevent any supporters breaking in, and hooking a camera up to stream the game live to Rawk ;)

Mildly surprised there was no radio controlled helicopter with a camera attached.

Was led to believe there was no streams of the game available?

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2014, 06:41:35 pm »
Yes, but not in the Kop.

Yeah I know. Just sayin!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2014, 06:41:54 pm »
Mildly surprised there was no radio controlled helicopter with a camera attached.

Was led to believe there was no streams of the game available?

There was no stream available anywhere round the world

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2014, 06:43:19 pm »
There was no stream available anywhere round the world

Good old FA..

Offline Walk On

• Legacy Fan
  • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart ...
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2014, 06:53:07 pm »
Did you get sorted out OK?

I'm the fella that tried to sort the lad out with the spares.  Been in touch with Royal Mail and they've confirmed that the membership cards have gone AWOL but told I need to wait until the 17th before I can claim compensation...

Going to try to get the money back for the cards and the dups that I had printed for the lad.  Unfortunately it was too late and he'd already sorted himself out and understandably so. 
- Rebuilding the Bastion