Author Topic: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US  (Read 34183 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Dexter Series 6 (PLEASE use spoiler tags)
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »
Link for episode 7 please? Thanks!!
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2011, 10:11:30 pm »
Best episode of the season so far, in my opinion.

It's on 1channel.ch if anyone wants to watch it.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2011, 03:30:07 am »
Bit of a weird episode episode that one...

Spoiler
It was good but seemed like a filler almost. We got to see Dexter's dark side but it seems it lasted only for one episode with Harry coming back at the end.
[close]
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool till I die
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2011, 05:19:53 am »
Loved Episode 7. Love the Dark Dexter which reminds me of Dexter from season 1 when he was ruthless without any commitments. This series is looking really promising.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

- Rafa Benitez : RIP Ray.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2011, 06:04:40 pm »
Spoiler
SHO_Dexter Dexter On Showtime
EXCITING NEWS! @SHO_Network has ordered two more seasons of its award-winning, top-rated drama series #Dexter!
[close]

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: November 18, 2011, 06:07:29 pm »
Awesome.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #208 on: November 18, 2011, 06:44:03 pm »
Fucking sweet.

I was fearing this was the last one.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2011, 08:09:35 pm »
Fucking sweet.

I was fearing this was the last one.

Nah, I thought next season would be the last.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2011, 12:34:02 am »
Episode 7 was excellent, wasn't expecting the twist with the killer at the end.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2011, 06:55:03 pm »
Anyone watch the latest episode?

Building up nicely  8)

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2011, 10:11:38 pm »
I'm still not convinced that Geller exists.

Thought from the very first episode that he's in Travis' head and I still think that.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2011, 10:20:21 pm »

Thought from the very first episode that he's in Travis' head and I still think that.

Makes sense, also fits with them putting emphasis on the dark/light passenger arch. (more so than usual)
:D

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: November 23, 2011, 10:25:23 pm »

Spoiler
Was goin to say bout the photo but its only him that see's it.  But then the police released pictures of geller and investigated his students. Unless you mean like dexters dad doesnt exist?
[close]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:27:29 pm by macca007 »

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2011, 12:02:27 am »
Spoiler
I mean Geller USED TO be alive, a real person, but isn't anymore (possibly killed by Travis?) and that now he's like Harry is to Dexter. He's in his head.

If he IS alive and really there then I think the writers have dropped little things in here and there to make you think he isn't.
[close]

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2011, 12:54:19 am »
Spoiler
I haven't actually seen Geller directly interact with anyone other than Travis , so i think its a plausible theory- especially when you consider the series has been dealing a lot with morality and the struggle between light and dark, and its obvious as the season has gone on Travis and Dexter's lives are pretty similar- both are both very inwardly orientated and incapable of sharing their burdens with their respective sisters, both seem conflicted- although we've seen Dexter come out the other side and Travis is perhaps his chance to follow through with what he learned from brother Sam. I think Dexter in the coming episodes will see a lot of himself in Travis (as he does with most of his adversaries), and in the process find out more about Travis (and subsequently his relation to Gellar)- more than he bargained for too, i reckon.
[close]

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #217 on: November 24, 2011, 01:17:57 am »
Spoiler
I haven't actually seen Geller directly interact with anyone other than Travis , so i think its a plausible theory- especially when you consider the series has been dealing a lot with morality and the struggle between light and dark, and its obvious as the season has gone on Travis and Dexter's lives are pretty similar- both are both very inwardly orientated and incapable of sharing their burdens with their respective sisters, both seem conflicted- although we've seen Dexter come out the other side and Travis is perhaps his chance to follow through with what he learned from brother Sam. I think Dexter in the coming episodes will see a lot of himself in Travis (as he does with most of his adversaries), and in the process find out more about Travis (and subsequently his relation to Gellar)- more than he bargained for too, i reckon.
[close]

Spoiler
Doesn't the woman who gets freed say to the police that there were 2 of them, that there was a nicer one, obviously being Travis? Unless he's been possessed or going all Gollum on us.
[close]
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: November 24, 2011, 01:22:15 am »
Spoiler
Doesn't the woman who gets freed say to the police that there were 2 of them, that there was a nicer one, obviously being Travis? Unless he's been possessed or going all Gollum on us.
[close]

Spoiler
Well that's just it, you don't ever see Geller speak to her, so her recollection of it (behind a blindfold) would point to them arguing or something, or Travis saying he doesn't want to do it. Even if she never heard Geller speak she'd still think there were two of them if she heard Travis speaking or shouting at someone else.
[close]

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2011, 02:21:11 am »
Spoiler
Well that's just it, you don't ever see Geller speak to her, so her recollection of it (behind a blindfold) would point to them arguing or something, or Travis saying he doesn't want to do it. Even if she never heard Geller speak she'd still think there were two of them if she heard Travis speaking or shouting at someone else.
[close]

True. I can't really remember the part that well so may have to revisit.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2011, 02:49:40 am »
Spoiler
Damn you doc. I never even thought about it but your theory about Geller being a figment of Travis' imagination makes so much sense now. It's actually quite obvious and would have made an awesome twist, but it will take away the shock now if that's what really happens lol.

I kept wondering to myself, "we're just 7 episodes in and Dexter is already going to catch the bad guy?" The rest of the series will be dealing with Travis then I imagine, which should be good. I reckon Deb will start investigating a bit more. There's no way she can keep dealing with his plain ignorance of her. Any chance of her doing a Stoakes/ Quinn and following Dexter around trying to find out what he's up to?
[close]
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2011, 07:09:53 am »
Spoiler
Been obvious for a while that it's a split personality job. Have to say the season has got steadily worse, the whole thing is very tired and predictable. God knows what they'll fill an extra 2 seasons with
[close]
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool till I die
« Reply #222 on: November 25, 2011, 09:47:32 am »
Spoiler
Been obvious for a while that it's a split personality job. Have to say the season has got steadily worse, the whole thing is very tired and predictable. God knows what they'll fill an extra 2 seasons with
[close]

If DR's theory is correct then he fucking destroyed it for me. Dam why I read those spoilers. Without that it was enjoyable for me. But since I read the spoiler, I can't wait for this season to get over. May be he is wrong and I'll have some great next few episodes.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

- Rafa Benitez : RIP Ray.

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2011, 11:35:23 am »
Spoiler
Before I read other people's thoughts on the season early on in reviews I didn't really expect Travis being a split-personality nutjob so the big reveal in last night's episode would've actually shocked me. I liked Travis and really didn't want him to have killed his sister but I guess that's just how it has to be. I wonder what's up with Lewis buying the Ice Truck killer hand? There's been a vibe about him all season.
[close]
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline louise0411

• Anny Roader
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2011, 06:54:02 pm »

Thought the last episode was really good.
Spoiler
I thought the split personality twist was good and will make the remaining episodes even better, although thinking back it is a bit obvious. Especially as some of you guessed it.
[close]
www.twitter.com/louise0411

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez runs down the wing for me.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2011, 07:31:39 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

It's high time this series was bound tightly in Polythene, dismembered and packed up in a Hefty before being dropped in Miami bay
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:47 pm »
Spoiler
Who's da fucking man? ;D
[close]

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2011, 10:19:57 pm »
Spoiler
Who's da fucking man? ;D
[close]

Spoiler
:wellin
[close]

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2011, 10:26:04 pm »
How do I post a spoiler tag?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2011, 10:28:18 pm »
How do I post a spoiler tag?

Clap your hands twice, spin around in a circle and pat yourself on the head once.

Spoiler
[/ spoiler]
[close]

Offline Nonex

• Anny Roader
  • "I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell."
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2011, 11:13:43 pm »
Spoiler
Who's da fucking man? ;D
[close]

Spoiler
Good call, also thanks for slightly ruining it for me. Someone read this thread and told me about the theory. So not totally your fault I guess ;)
[close]

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2011, 11:37:00 pm »
This season is getting steadily worse & worse, was massively disappointed with the last episode.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2011, 12:48:47 am »
Huge fan of the show and was defending this season not so long ago in this very thread but after last night's episode it's hit me how this season has kinda been a mess. It's still been good, but not up to Dexter's incredibly high standards. I hope the last 3 episodes can salvage this season.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2011, 11:03:43 am »
It's still been good, but not up to Dexter's incredibly high standards.

Nothing will better Season 4 I'm afraid. Dexter reached it's peak in season 4. Let's be thankful it is much better than Season 5, which was shit.

Offline barneystuta

• Legacy Fan
    • This Is Analysis - Stories & Analysis about Liverpool Football Club
« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2011, 04:09:12 pm »
I was reading on another forum, where no one "guessed" the spoiler, and no one posted it, and the reaction was "I never saw that coming, but now it seems so obvious" and it got a very positive response.

I was watching it late last night, and I had the inkling, but wasn't 100% sure. Yet I was still nervous. I think the way the episode ended set it up well for next week as

Spoiler
Deb and the police are closing in on Travis, and they are so close. The Church in the background where the WiFi signal had come from. Dexter is currently trapped (but we know he will get out, somehow). Just setting it up nicely for the last few episodes.

Also, a couple of things are still intriguing.

- How do they deal with Deb wanting to re-open the case? LaGuerta seems to know how to deal with it, but how will she and Matthews "get away" with it?
- When Batista and Quinn were getting stoned, will there be any implications for that? Will this come back to bite them? It seemed kind of random.
- Louis Greene, and having the arm that was sold on the auction site. How did he get it? Did he bid to win it? Why does he want it? Also, his scenes with Dexter, does he know more about Dexter than is letting on? Wouldn't surprise me if he hacks Dexter's computer at some point to find out information...

[close]

Enough to keep me intrigued, and enough to keep me interested. I wasn't a fan of the start of the season, but as it has developed, it has done pretty well I think. I didn't know the spoiler/twist, but I had thoughts it could have been. Didn't spoil the season for me, in fact now, it has just got even more interesting.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2011, 04:22:28 pm »
I guessed 'the twist' pretty early on, but i didn't see the way it was revealed coming.  The season has been decent, but I think as a whole Dexter has probably run it's course.  The only reason I still watch is because I genuinely like all the main characters or at least find them interesting, the story-lines not so much.  I know it's been renewed for another season, I wonder how they'll wrap it all up.

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2011, 04:23:58 pm »
Spoiler
deb will fuck her therapist
[close]

The writing's on the wall with that one, I'll be amazed if it doesn't happen either in this season or the next.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2011, 04:38:26 pm »
Seeing as I'm on a roll with the theories I thought I'd add another. Don't read it if you don't want to be put in a position where you moan about it all being ruined, for some reason.

Spoiler
I reckon Louis is going to turn out to be unstable and dangerous in some way, possibly leading in to series 7, and possibly ending up killing Jamie at the end of this series.

Masuka saying "remember it was me who found him" made me think that it would come back to haunt him at some point, and that was before we saw the hand prop in his apartment.
[close]

Offline Sindri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: November 30, 2011, 12:00:20 am »
Called it after episode 1 of this season(in this thread even)
Spoiler
Geller is dead
[close]

Offline barneystuta

• Legacy Fan
    • This Is Analysis - Stories & Analysis about Liverpool Football Club
« Reply #239 on: November 30, 2011, 12:04:22 am »
Seeing as I'm on a roll with the theories I thought I'd add another. Don't read it if you don't want to be put in a position where you moan about it all being ruined, for some reason.

Spoiler
I reckon Louis is going to turn out to be unstable and dangerous in some way, possibly leading in to series 7, and possibly ending up killing Jamie at the end of this series.

Masuka saying "remember it was me who found him" made me think that it would come back to haunt him at some point, and that was before we saw the hand prop in his apartment.
[close]

Spoiler
There is defo going to be something around Louis and Dexter. I have an incling he will go nosing around Dexters computer, and find out some of the "truth" of what Dexter is up too...
[close]