Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Quansah, Jones, Elliott, MacAllister, Gomez, Szoboszlai
Us winning and Arsenal losing would be nice. Finishing the season on same number of points (or more) as Arsenal would be great.
I'm loving the fume around the place the last day or so, it's like everyone's trying to wear themselves out to the point of having no more to give.

A massive verbal battle being batted to and fro between the contenders with no rules, boundaries or referee and no winners or losers.

No lines to step over, no depths too deep to plunge just keep batting until you've run out of steam 😂

It's entertaining and a bit amusing but I'm sat in some lovely warm sunshine hearing nothing but birds tweeting and the trees rustling in the breeze.

Absolute bliss 😊

You mutha fucker. Come join the trenches … here’s a ball of mud. Throw it.

Throw it god damn you. Hjckfjrkenfjf%^+}€~*🤬
Which has always been his way anyway, he's always been respectful of other coaches.

Klopp isn't going to voicean opinion about any incoming new manager. He's nice about all of them, because he's a nice person, but it's not his job to employ the next manager and he's staying out of it. If he'd literally say "nothing to do with me", people would think he doesn't rate whoever is being mentioned. Just some general nice words are the easiest way tk deal with that situation.
Perhaps I'm on my own here, but if he's that thin skinned I'll drive him to the airport.

I'll not even comment on 'no mark from Feyenoord' because you've clearly dug your trench, so have at it. I hope you don't enjoy anything if we do well because it's not Xabi Alonso.
Again, the 'no mark' was hypothetical and purely flippant from Trent's perspective if Slot came across with that approach. But I can see others have taken it quite literally, given my less than enthusiastic embrace of this appointment.

He's clearly not a no-mark having won the league in Holland and had a very good run in the Europa Conference, but he certainly hasn't done himself any favours here with the "doubters" by opening his mouth here before business has been concluded. I suspect it won't be the last time he makes an ill-judged comment before the calendar year is out, but the "sure but hey he's Dutch, ha ha, they're just like that" isn't an acceptable defence to me. He'll need to learn that on the job and quite quickly.
First part of your post is fair. Second part is unnecessary drama queenery.

I do love the drama. But genuinely it's quite disappointing to see normally sound posters looking for reasons to write him off before he's been announced.
While this is broadly true, he got winners v Newcastle and Forest, and openers against Burnley, Bournemouth, and Sheff United. It feels odd to mark him down for that, some fucker has to score them.
I think my point is that he does well against weaker sides where his physicality will earn him enough chances to eventually put one away. Against stronger sides, where that isn’t enough, his mental and tactical shortcomings mean he doesn’t score. His disappearance from the scoresheet in the business end of this season points to his inability to handle pressure.

Newcastle may well be a flash in the pan. Plenty of players have those. For what we paid, we should have been replacing Salah, not Origi (who scored in a Champions League semifinal and final and how many other important goals).

The game is on the line, do you want the last chance falling to him? Be honest.
SATURDAY 27TH APRIL

Free Stadium Spongers V Liverpool 12:30 TNT SPORTS
Posh Tory Twats V London wankers 15:00
PGMOL V Pies, Pies and More pies 15:00
Saudi Arabia V A dazed sheep on Snake Pass 15:00
Alright innit, tara for a bit V Scruffy Southerners 15:00
DVD Out Next Week V Boring 17:30 skysports
Nothing bus wankers V The Conservative Party 20:00 TNT SPORTS

SUNDAY 28TH APRIL

Southcoast conkers V Southcoast wonkers 14:00
Cockney Tossers V More Cockney Tossers 14:00 skysports
Bent Manc butterers V Abu Dhabi 16:30 skysports
I'm loving the fume around the place the last day or so, it's like everyone's trying to wear themselves out to the point of having no more to give.

A massive verbal battle being batted to and fro between the contenders with no rules, boundaries or referee and no winners or losers.

No lines to step over, no depths too deep to plunge just keep batting until you've run out of steam 😂

It's entertaining and a bit amusing but I'm sat in some lovely warm sunshine hearing nothing but birds tweeting and the trees rustling in the breeze.

Absolute bliss 😊
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Cody Mathès Gakpo
« Last post by SK8 Red on Today at 01:31:20 pm »
Congratulations however, should be in their contract that childbirth only permitted during July and also dependant on our league position/ form if not July.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10