Author Topic: disabled tickets  (Read 813 times)

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
disabled tickets
« on: January 12, 2014, 07:44:31 pm »
I have a friend who would like bring his wife and their disabled son to Anfield in March for their son's birthday. This would be his first trip to see the Reds.
I have 2 memberships which I haven't used for the Sunderland game and I could buy 3 tickets in the general sale but I really need them in the disabled section as he can't manage the stairs.
I would appreciate any advice.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: disabled tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 07:50:32 pm »
I think disabled tickets are only available in the members sales

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/accessibility

If you see that page, all disabled tickets for LFC V Sunderland are currently sold out.

If you call the disabled team on 0843 170 5555, option 0, they will be able to give you some more advice though

---

Ohh there you go, just read some more of the page:

LATE AVAILABILITY SALE

Supporters are asked to send a written application to:

Disability Ticketing Team, Liverpool Ticket Office, PO BOX 204, L69 3JF

Or email your application to disability@liverpoolfc.com

The following information would need to be included in your application:

* Full name and address of the applicant(s).
* What fixture (game) you are applying for,
* What seating provision you require i.e. wheelchair, ambulant or visually impaired)
* Number of personal assistants required.

Applications are to be received no earlier than 8 weeks before the game and no later than 23 days prior to the game taking place.

Successful applicants will be chosen on a ballot basis. Please note that if you no longer wish to be considered in the ballot, it is your responsibility to contact the disability team to advise this.

If you are successful in the ballot, and you can no longer attend the game, you will be subject to the cancellation policy.

---

But, you've got to be registered as disabled

HOW TO APPLY FOR DISABLED SUPPORTERS TICKETS

Before applying for match tickets, supporters will be required to register themselves with Liverpool Football Club by submitting either of the below documents. The details of those documents will be kept on our records and will not be requested again.

Please note; we are unable to process any tickets until we have received the required documentation

A letter from the Department of Works and Pensions confirming your entitlement to the higher or middle rate mobility/care component of Disability Living Allowance.

A letter from your GP confirming the nature of your disability

BD8 Certificate (Visually Impaired supporters only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:52:17 pm by swoopy »